Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580119 Posts in 74085 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 03:55:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Awesome muscle girl in Vancouver supermarket
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Awesome muscle girl in Vancouver supermarket  (Read 33119 times)

necar3cd

Awesome muscle girl in Vancouver supermarket
« on: June 26, 2012, 07:35:54 am »

There's a ridiculously cute muscle girl who works at the Kits Choices supermarket in Vancouver.  Beautiful face, good sized biceps, and huge calves.  Maybe mid twenties with long brown hair.

I'm always there with my GF so I can't strike up a conversation or sneak a pic.  Any femuscle fans in the area who know this girl?

motenak

Re: Awesome muscle girl in Vancouver supermarket
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 08:44:17 am »
My God your girlfriend has you on a real tight leash if you can't figure out how to go to the grocery store without her!

c59lturbo

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 04:12:21 pm »
My God your girlfriend has you on a real tight leash if you can't figure out how to go to the grocery store without her!

BOOM... lol.. but really u should use it to your advantage.. chicks like dudes with chicks.. and if your gf sees your peaked interest it could spur her into getting in better shape,.. try something like "hey look at that chick.. we should start working out together" lol

necar3cd

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 05:50:33 am »

Don't worry, my girlfriend knows I like muscle on girls.  But that's still a long way from the storylines in the fiction section here. ;)  I'll have to try and get a cell phone shot.  Trouble is, I don't have any cle what her schedule is.

meniarisgo

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 07:54:42 pm »
Well said Hornswaggle

motenak

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 10:19:47 am »
Don't worry, my girlfriend knows I like muscle on girls.  But that's still a long way from the storylines in the fiction section here. ;)  I'll have to try and get a cell phone shot.  Trouble is, I don't have any cle what her schedule is.

This isn't hard!  I assume you know her name so just ask when she is working next BUT obviously don't act like a creep.  Act like she is a friend to whoever you ask and it shouldn't be too hard.  Also before you try to sneak a picture of her and possibly get caught (ie. the flash goes off) ask her if it's OK.  There shouldn't be any need to go around doing things behind peoples back if you aren't doing anything weird.  If your honest with her chances are she'll be flattered and you'll get a decent shot.  If you tell her you have a muscle fetish and want to post her pic on a message board chances are she won't be too happy and beat the crap out of you infront of everyone.  Choose wisely depending on what you want the outcome to be!

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 11:35:35 pm »

This isn't hard!  I assume you know her name so just ask when she is working next BUT obviously don't act like a creep.  Act like she is a friend to whoever you ask and it shouldn't be too hard.  Also before you try to sneak a picture of her and possibly get caught (ie. the flash goes off) ask her if it's OK.  There shouldn't be any need to go around doing things behind peoples back if you aren't doing anything weird.  If your honest with her chances are she'll be flattered and you'll get a decent shot.  If you tell her you have a muscle fetish and want to post her pic on a message board chances are she won't be too happy and beat the crap out of you infront of everyone.  Choose wisely depending on what you want the outcome to be!

"so just ask when she is working next BUT obviously don't act like a creep"--  I don't know, I disagree with that.  I think asking period sounds creepy no matter how it is said, unless she is attracted to you and is interested in flirting on some level.  Most of the time, it wouldn't be the case.  If anything, engage her in conversation, but don't act like you want to know specific personal things about her.  My 2 cents I guess..

motenak

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 08:49:58 am »
Maybe I didn't write what I was thinking about asking someone when she's working so I'll clarify.  As an example, say you actually have a friend who works at the store and you lost their number when you cleaned you cell phone in the washing machine.  If you walked up to the service counter and asked when they were working next because you lost their number, do you think that's weird or creepy?  I hope not and if you act normal doing the same with this girl shoudn't be any different.

c59lturbo

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 01:43:50 pm »
Maybe I didn't write what I was thinking about asking someone when she's working so I'll clarify.  As an example, say you actually have a friend who works at the store and you lost their number when you cleaned you cell phone in the washing machine.  If you walked up to the service counter and asked when they were working next because you lost their number, do you think that's weird or creepy?  I hope not and if you act normal doing the same with this girl shoudn't be any different.

super creeper status.. just talk to her.. shes just a girl .. stop being a pussy about it

Unicron

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 12:28:55 am »
:laugh:

Unicron

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 12:40:04 am »
I think I know what the problem is. You feel uncomfortable approaching her in public, being that she's your type physically and most likely draws a lot of attention with her looks. You like her, but you don't want everyone staring at you when you're talking to her. If that's the case, I recommend you try to overcome that fear before she ends up occupied with someone else, like a coworker. Ask her anything, compliment her, ask her about something store related, just talk. ;)

Jetsett

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 10:31:07 pm »
I feel like I should go buy something at Choices now :)
It's not like I can find any other muscle girls in Van.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 01:40:16 am »
I think I know what the problem is. You feel uncomfortable approaching her in public, being that she's your type physically and most likely draws a lot of attention with her looks. You like her, but you don't want everyone staring at you when you're talking to her. If that's the case, I recommend you try to overcome that fear before she ends up occupied with someone else, like a coworker. Ask her anything, compliment her, ask her about something store related, just talk. ;)

This sentiment encapsulates a lot of the trepidation some of us feel whenever a femme of our type is in the immediate vicinity.
I know I've felt it.
Sort of goes hand in hand with the secret society aspect of boards like this which cater to relatively narrow genres of interest, where we can unburden ourselves of pent up uncertainty in approaching such situations.
When I'm not furtively snapping candid calf shots (unapologetically, I might add -- ya can't strike it up with them all while they're whizzing by you here in NYC), I do find the direct approach works best.
You've already got your own girl, so you know how this game works.
Even better, you've also got a fixed object in someone at her job who might relish a break from the monotony.
If you don't want any pretenses, simple compliments rarely fail.
I've never been spurned for telling a gal she has "nice pipes". You'll likely have just as easy of a time casually remarking about her muscles.
Even a simple smile just to catch her attention will suffice.
Hopefully, she remembers seeing you with your woman so you get that added bonus of not standing out as the lone wolf "creeper".
Either way, I'm sure you've got this part covered.
As for getting to chance to snap a few pics of her with consent, that one mostly eludes me.
I've gotten consensual pictures, and even feels, by easing my way into good graces.
Getting them consistently is another matter.
Close the deal, playa.

snoopy

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 02:34:01 am »
it´s many years ago that i was in vancouver cause i´m from germany!
but all that what you talk about  is nothing without a pic!
got no mobile?
don´t be shy!
make a pic, post it here! -before we talk about it -show us -about WHAT!

i think the level of women who do sessions here (in germany) is not very high. most they come from eastern europe and need money! :funny:
so it´s not soo difficult for women who love to lift heavy to be stronger than them!

Offline news99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 09:07:34 pm »
Hello ,

i am in vancouver and will be interested to take a pic, could someone let me know the address of that supermarket ?

Thank you

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Awesome muscle girl in Vancouver supermarket

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View