Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580625 Posts in 74110 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 08:08:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi all - let me introduce myself
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi all - let me introduce myself  (Read 73504 times)

Bronwyn

Re: What's new - News
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2010, 07:51:08 am »
Thanks for having post your current condition!

Look this link Lada, you deserve it!

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=91646.0.html

Thanks Rob,

well to this topic you discuss - my opinion is: all the cam posing, sessions, selling pics - off course IT IS nothing more than bussiness. And in fact it is a pitty some people takes it as THIS is the SPORT - oh no!

Sport is only one thing: when you are in shape, when you are on stage and you are flexing for judges. That is the only sport, that is BODYBUILDING. Everything other is a show or a bussiness.

Well making pics offseason or photoshootings - I do it as a show. I like to show what I achieved. And why I am really doing it - not to please people, but mainly to MOTIVATE them  and give them the insight into the sport... into what is this about - and via this motivate myself. As I am fighting hard to have what I have....

Anyway I clearly understand girls you announced as mean..... but for some of them their body is the only income. And when you will look at it clearly as bussiness, than the expenses are high - supps and stuff around, quality food, gym membership - for example I am paying it all, some girls having it free... sometimes payments to photographers too, paying internet connection, paying clothes for posing.... this all are expenses. So at least girls needs to COVER these expenses. So are you wondering they need to "sell" something? Not just giving it for free? When they also do not get anything for free - at least I never got any clothes, any supps etc. for free. Let those people who are shouting, that girls do not give them anything for free, think a while - what they ever gave to those girls? By heart. Only because they wanted to support them? In waiting nothing in advance? Or to the sport - when they are shouting about the sport? Many FBB competitions has money troubles. People are not going to look at those girls - it is not attractive. And organizing, all the work backstage - I know it. It is also not easy. And believe me - not many fans was interested in the sport so much to help backstage for example.

I am working 11 hrs. in the job. Than trainings... and as you know I was forced to attach membersection too. Why? Because I do not see any other possibility to have money for precontest - and OK, what is my priority is- to step on stage back again. Many people talking how they support me - but real support is zero. Sponsoring do not exist in FBB - as in men. Nobody helps you when you are in trouble - that is my experience.

So - my opinion - I am not selling myself in a front line. I am working in another area than is bussiness arund the sport - what allows me some independecne I like. I do not like when people mix bussiness and sport together. That is why I am not wrestling, doing sessions or anything nude.  I want people recognize me first as athlete - same as runner or gymnast or anything else. Sport for me is - to be on stage and kick somebody asses. :) But I understand to some girls. Off course some of them are extreme. They are attention whores or real gold miners or some of them are not able to do anything backstage for their sport for example.... but some of them simply want to get back what they put into. And the line between is very very thin.

Forum Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2010, 12:20:13 pm »
Thanks for having post your current condition!

Look this link Lada, you deserve it!

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=91646.0.html

Thanks Rob,

well to this topic you discuss - my opinion is: all the cam posing, sessions, selling pics - off course IT IS nothing more than bussiness. And in fact it is a pitty some people takes it as THIS is the SPORT - oh no!

Sport is only one thing: when you are in shape, when you are on stage and you are flexing for judges. That is the only sport, that is BODYBUILDING. Everything other is a show or a bussiness.

Well making pics offseason or photoshootings - I do it as a show. I like to show what I achieved. And why I am really doing it - not to please people, but mainly to MOTIVATE them  and give them the insight into the sport... into what is this about - and via this motivate myself. As I am fighting hard to have what I have....

Anyway I clearly understand girls you announced as mean..... but for some of them their body is the only income. And when you will look at it clearly as bussiness, than the expenses are high - supps and stuff around, quality food, gym membership - for example I am paying it all, some girls having it free... sometimes payments to photographers too, paying internet connection, paying clothes for posing.... this all are expenses. So at least girls needs to COVER these expenses. So are you wondering they need to "sell" something? Not just giving it for free? When they also do not get anything for free - at least I never got any clothes, any supps etc. for free. Let those people who are shouting, that girls do not give them anything for free, think a while - what they ever gave to those girls? By heart. Only because they wanted to support them? In waiting nothing in advance? Or to the sport - when they are shouting about the sport? Many FBB competitions has money troubles. People are not going to look at those girls - it is not attractive. And organizing, all the work backstage - I know it. It is also not easy. And believe me - not many fans was interested in the sport so much to help backstage for example.

I am working 11 hrs. in the job. Than trainings... and as you know I was forced to attach membersection too. Why? Because I do not see any other possibility to have money for precontest - and OK, what is my priority is- to step on stage back again. Many people talking how they support me - but real support is zero. Sponsoring do not exist in FBB - as in men. Nobody helps you when you are in trouble - that is my experience.

So - my opinion - I am not selling myself in a front line. I am working in another area than is bussiness arund the sport - what allows me some independecne I like. I do not like when people mix bussiness and sport together. That is why I am not wrestling, doing sessions or anything nude.  I want people recognize me first as athlete - same as runner or gymnast or anything else. Sport for me is - to be on stage and kick somebody asses. :) But I understand to some girls. Off course some of them are extreme. They are attention whores or real gold miners or some of them are not able to do anything backstage for their sport for example.... but some of them simply want to get back what they put into. And the line between is very very thin.

I' m totally agree with you. I know that bodybuilding is a sport very expensive, I'm a bodybuilder too. I totally understand the bodybuilders who don't have a sponsor and that  have no gain much money from winning the purse of compettions are forced to attach membersection on their site. I don't understand indeed the bodybuilders who have many sponsors and they have won many competitions. They put her stuff to payment only to gain "extra" money. I hate this kind of bodybuilders. As you know, the state of female bodybuilding in USA and in Canada is very better than in Europe, The american female bodybuilders are nearly all cover by sponsors and they pose for many newspapers, I don't understand why they have need to gain other money putting payment stuff on their sites.
I Saradas

Bronwyn

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2010, 03:53:32 pm »
Rob - I have no idea about invoices in USA, for example when your stuff goes to some magazine (what is not offten too - be honest - nowdays bikini girls are what magazines wants). But here you have nothing from that. And sponsors give you some goods or even only some price off. So for example you may have all cheaper but not for free (not to be against it, any help is OK  ;D... but still you need at least some money in this situation). Or you have sponsor clothing firm - so have clothes, but expenses are various......

And we all know what about is this sport too - mainly the TOP level. And that is the most expensive part - no sponsor will give you....  :-X  And here only few sponsor firms pay money...... so I bet those girls with many sponsors on the TOP still needs a lot. And - the higher you are - the most you need to stay there. There is no "what I may...." but "what I must..." ..... but I dont want to talk about THIS topic more....

Bronwyn

Re: Lada Plihalova
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2010, 11:31:19 pm »
Just two for you

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2010, 12:42:57 am »
Beautiful back pose. You have a good muscular back. In m opinon you must only improve a lot your bicep's peak.

Thanks as always for the photos K+
I Saradas

Bronwyn

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2010, 07:39:16 am »
Beautiful back pose. You have a good muscular back. In m opinon you must only improve a lot your bicep's peak.

Thanks as always for the photos K+

Hm, rob, if that was so easy... my arms are f*ked. Also shoulders.... :( Nothing helps -and believe me I tried almost everything. That is why I am FIGURE not BB. :)

Bronwyn

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2010, 05:35:25 pm »

Well me now... newly in Members too. Just few hours old pics.... looking this way now.

20abreha20

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2010, 05:26:52 pm »
hi
i see that u have a really well trained body.
my personal question to u is if u wrestled one time to a skinny/little man? dont matter if it was seriuous or just for fun

Bronwyn

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2010, 07:28:29 am »
hi
i see that u have a really well trained body.
my personal question to u is if u wrestled one time to a skinny/little man? dont matter if it was seriuous or just for fun

No, never. Wrestling is not my cup of tea. I dont like it.

tonio7

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2010, 09:28:53 pm »
Hi Lada!
Congrats on all your accomplishments!

Wow, love your thick legs! Nice!

Take care and God bless,
Tonio

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2010, 09:32:46 pm »
Lada post here the photo I suggest you to posting
I Saradas

Bronwyn

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2010, 07:12:58 am »
Hi Rob, so here you have it...
current shape...

Tonio - thanks.

Bronwyn

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2010, 04:53:41 pm »
Well I added two new galleries and few pics on my facebook from these days...

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2010, 06:26:07 pm »
Thanks Lada. What's your weight now?
I Saradas

Bronwyn

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2010, 01:13:59 pm »
65 kg

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi all - let me introduce myself

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View