Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581681 Posts in 74167 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 12:48:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Up and Growing Neighborhood  (Read 31922 times)

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Up and Growing Neighborhood
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2022, 06:07:09 pm »
Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's interesting to hear people's takes and what they think of the characters.
Read my other stories here.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2022, 06:07:09 pm »

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2022, 09:25:40 am »
I was hoping that Adnan and Kayla would  reconcile as friends at least. It feels a bit cruel of Kayla to string Adnan along and act like they are still friends instead of just telling him right away that she hopes she won't see him again. I get her point and Adnan has to learn to appreciate women not just for their will and personality, and not just their body, but she is also in the wrong with the way she treated Adnan in the last part and how she seems to use her size and strength to force people to do what she wants. Breaking someones forearm during sex and not feeling bad about it is not okay. It sounds like she has become a bully, but she doesn't really seem to realise that. It actually makes her worse than Adnan, who is just superficial in is quest for romance. Hopefully Kayla learns to be a better person as well, and maybe she and Adnan can reconcile and become friends again.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2022, 04:04:55 pm »
I was hoping that Adnan and Kayla would  reconcile as friends at least. It feels a bit cruel of Kayla to string Adnan along and act like they are still friends instead of just telling him right away that she hopes she won't see him again. I get her point and Adnan has to learn to appreciate women not just for their will and personality, and not just their body, but she is also in the wrong with the way she treated Adnan in the last part and how she seems to use her size and strength to force people to do what she wants. Breaking someones forearm during sex and not feeling bad about it is not okay. It sounds like she has become a bully, but she doesn't really seem to realise that. It actually makes her worse than Adnan, who is just superficial in is quest for romance. Hopefully Kayla learns to be a better person as well, and maybe she and Adnan can reconcile and become friends again.

These are great points, thanks for sharing!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2022, 04:13:54 pm »
Epilogue
----------

Walking through the airport, I checked my phone to see how much longer I’d have to wait for Adriana’s flight to land. Patting my pocket, I felt eager and anxious. The tiny jewelry case was nicely hidden beside a packet of tissues, just in case she teared up after I asked her the big question.

I never said it out loud but that day with Kayla had changed me for the better. I put myself back on the dating scene with a renewed appreciation for the different personalities of all the women out there. I had met Adriana at a gym, yes, but she was also a gardener and a chef and so much more than her flat stomach and toned shoulders.

It came as no surprise when we went to Willie & Edgar’s Cafe and saw the block across the street being torn down. After Mrs. Gustafsson had come forward, the media had investigated the mysterious gym cult that produced the extreme transformations I had seen up close. Some of Charmion’s members appeared on news segments and talk shows, presenting themselves as completely normal women who just happened to have physiques the size of male bodybuilders.

It was rumored that the government or some other mysterious authority had shut down Charmion, citing “extreme misuse of scientific research with blatant violations of consumer protection laws.” I mourned its loss briefly but I had already moved on. The women of Charmion disappeared too. Sometimes I’d see a social media post about an encounter with an extremely muscular woman but mostly the world moved on too.

The arrivals board showed another delay in Adriana’s flight so I sat down across from a big set of windows overlooking the tarmac. A fancy private jet was letting off passengers and there was a small crowd gathering at the gate across from me.

Idly swiping at my phone, it took me a moment to realize that the crowd was making quite a bit of noise. It looked like a large family, with several of them jabbering away excitedly as others fiddled with high-end camera gear. The door opened and people walked out. A couple of men dressed in business suits followed by the flight crew. The crowd let them by without incident before getting more excited as a figure loomed in the doorway.

She was absolutely enormous. All I could see through the doorframe were fabulously muscular legs and the bottom set of abs popping through her white dress. The rest of her was well above the height of the door. Two hands curled around the door’s head as the woman bent down to squeeze herself through. Brushing at her skirt, the woman straightened up, her head banging the gate sign.

“Dammit, I hope I don’t have to pay for that!” Her loud voice caused everyone in the lounge to stop and stare. Stunned, I looked at Emma’s transformed body, her formerly lithe and lean physique matured into a tower of rippling muscle.

The group around her exploded into action. Photos were taken, questions asked, videos recorded. She seemed like some kind of online celebrity by the way she spoke into the camera and flexed for shots. At one point, she looked over at me and smiled in recognition, before kneeling down to take a selfie with a fan.

Eventually the hubbub died and people trickled away. Emma motioned to a strikingly handsome man that she’d catch up later and bounded across the corridor, reaching me in a few quick strides. Her legs alone were taller than most people and everyone stopped to gawk at the amazon walking past.

“Adnan, so fun to see you! I hope you’re doing well?” She spoke like a news anchor, her voice clear and powerful. I had to lean back to take in her bulging and striated physique. She wasn’t close to Kayla’s mass but looked about a foot taller. The whole package was awe-inspiring and terrifying.

“I’m fine but dammit Emma, you look insane!” I leaned further back to see her head as she was standing deep into my personal space. Her dress was stretched taut over her girder-thick chest, making it difficult to see the bottom half of her face. “I thought Charmion had shut down?”

She smiled mischievously and twirled around, giving me a long glimpse of her power-packed legs. “They did shut down but not before I took full advantage of their program. You like?”

I was too afraid to say anything with my heart racing like that. Especially with my girlfriend’s arrival just minutes away. “I mean, what’s not to like?” I looked down at Emma’s feet, clad in oversized ballet flats. “I guess you’re on your way to competing at the Ms. Olympia, just like you wanted.”

Emma giggled and sat slowly down next to me, having to angle her butt downwards like she was trying to sit in a toddler’s seat. The armrests groaned and bent as her glutes compressed the metal, so she sighed and knelt on the floor next to me.

“Oh, that dream died fast. I did win a local bodybuilding competition, you have to start there and work your way up. By the time I got to the state level, I was way too big.” She curled her arm, showing me a bicep thicker than my thigh. “I mean, I was bigger than all the boys there so I wasn’t too surprised.” She shrugged as if it didn’t matter anymore. “The association blocked me from entering and when I complained to the national body, the whole Charmion thing blew up in the news. They used that excuse to ban me and all the CUF women from every competition for life. All the sports leagues did, most gyms too.”

“That really sucks Emma, I’m so sorry to hear that.” My sympathy was genuine. Despite all that happened with Kayla, I still owed Emma for giving me that life-changing experience.

“Eh, it ended up being a good thing,” she said, smiling. “Even though I was banned from professional sports, that didn’t mean I couldn’t work for their sponsors.” She jerked her thumb towards the private jet. “That’s my PR team in there. Can you believe I’m signed with multiple multi-million dollar companies? Maybe more. I’m all over magazines and social media, even have my own YouTube channel. I make more money in a month than most women my age do in a year.”

“That’s awesome Emma, I’m glad everything’s working out for you.” I made a mental note to search for her online just as my phone vibrated with a text from Adriana. I tore my eyes from Emma to glance down: my girlfriend’s flight had landed.

I blurted the first thing that came to mind. “Hey, do you keep in touch with Kayla? Know what she’s up to?” I mentally kicked myself as the words spilled out of my mouth. I shouldn’t—didn’t care about my old friend anymore.

Emma gave me a sly look before shaking her head. “Nope, haven’t seen her since Charmion shut down. I heard she was there until the very last day. There’s a rumor that when the demolition crew went in, everything had already been destroyed. Like equipment ripped in half, walls caved in, and holes right through the floor. Crazy, isn’t it?”

I swallowed hard. “Yeah, that’s the good thing about rumors. They never have to be proven.”

“Sure Adnan, sure.” Emma winked and got up, blocking my view of the lounge. “I gotta go though. Fun seeing you and check out my YouTube!”

She strode off across the corridor and called back, “Why don’t you just message her?”

Watching Emma’s powerful legs take her away, I thought hard. There wasn’t any harm in it, right? I still had to wait for Adriana to go through customs and security. Opening my contacts, I scrolled down and found Kayla’s number. It was an old chat account, from back before the pandemic, but there’s a chance it’d still work.

Tapping her picture, the phone rang. And rang. I looked up to see the doors to Adriana’s gate open. Then the ringtone clicked and shifted to a different sound, like it had been forwarded to another number.

The screen lit up as a video connection was made, showing a bright sky and vibrant blue water in the distance. The sound of ocean surf came through. On one side of the image was a wooden wall, painted bright pink, the other side open to a beach. Weight machines and dumbbells were spread about the sand, and two female bodybuilders were doing chin ups on a bar hung between two palm trees.

The image shook as the other phone fell over, giving me an intimate look at the slats of a wooden table. I heard a muffled curse before the image righted itself and showed me a glimpse of a monstrously sized and vascularized forearm.

A face slid into view and I nearly dropped my phone in shock. Thankfully, I was quick enough to turn my face away from my camera before slowing peering back. Other than her eyes and auburn hair, Kayla had undergone a drastic transformation. Her face was a perfectly smooth oval of chestnut-brown skin, high cheekbones, and full lips. She looked like a Top Model winner. More astonishing was the amount of raw muscle filling my screen, far more than she had at the Charmion gym. The back of Kayla’s head was engulfed by brutally vascular muscle mass and the upper curves of her hyper-striated pecs jutted out like beefy beachballs, blocking the underside of her face from view. I couldn’t see her shoulders or any sign that she was wearing clothing.

And every part of her was throbbing. Massive veins atop her chest and traps rose and fell, feeding into the deeply-fibered muscle like fleshy steam pipes. The ribboned meat of her pecs swelled and relaxed at the same cadence, as if she was benching hundreds of pounds with every heartbeat. Kayla’s body looked like it was performing a competition-level pose down but her relaxed expression told me this was happening without any conscious effort.

Her voice rang throughout my head, a booming melody that was at once grunting and cooing.

“So, you calling to ask me out again?”

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2022, 10:02:23 am »
Was this the end or will there be anothe part added to the epilogue? I wonder wat Adnan's girlfriend is like.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2022, 01:55:27 pm »
It does leave on a bit of cliffhanger doesn't it? Like how did Kayla escape from prosecution, how is she on a tropical paradise and who now funding her growth/operations. Also does Adnan go to her to visit
and bring his new girlfriend along for the ride?  These questions and more may be answered, if there's another entry.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2022, 05:59:34 pm »
Was this the end or will there be anothe part added to the epilogue? I wonder wat Adnan's girlfriend is like.

This is the end of the story, although some of the responses in this thread could lead to a sequel.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2022, 06:04:55 pm »
It does leave on a bit of cliffhanger doesn't it? Like how did Kayla escape from prosecution, how is she on a tropical paradise and who now funding her growth/operations. Also does Adnan go to her to visit
and bring his new girlfriend along for the ride?  These questions and more may be answered, if there's another entry.

Not sure where to go from here to be honest, but you can read my other stories here: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=361473.0.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2022, 02:09:54 am »
I too wonder about Adnan's girlfriend and the particular details of Kayla's situation. Did she find someone to satisfy her? Can she? Maybe she forced a guy (or gal) to train and grow with her. Although it would be hard for them to catch up, considering the fact that she's committed to growing. Maybe her partner uses a mech suit just to have sex with her. Or she has to use a jackhammer as a dildo. Lol.

Of course, this ambiguous ending still works. He's still thinking about Kayla while waiting for his current girlfriend. Has he gotten some control over his muscle obsession? How does he respond to Kayla? It's okay if these questions remain unanswered.

An ending is to put a focus on the heart of the story and this does that. So the story was about a man failing to keep his lust in check and putting himself in danger, I get that. The ending asks if he's learned his lesson. It works. Anything further might lesson its impact.

But I wouldn't mind a sequel. Also, any plans to finish A Growing Wonder? Or do you like to look ahead and not back?

Offline RobDubya

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2022, 10:52:21 am »
Just finished reading this.

The description of Kayla (and the other patrons of CUF) definitely bring to mind the artwork of Rombossman.
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=560427.msg2933647#msg2933647

You can check out a heap of their other works over in their named thread in the Art section of Saradas. https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=560427.0

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2022, 10:21:17 pm »
I too wonder about Adnan's girlfriend and the particular details of Kayla's situation. Did she find someone to satisfy her? Can she? Maybe she forced a guy (or gal) to train and grow with her. Although it would be hard for them to catch up, considering the fact that she's committed to growing. Maybe her partner uses a mech suit just to have sex with her. Or she has to use a jackhammer as a dildo. Lol.

Of course, this ambiguous ending still works. He's still thinking about Kayla while waiting for his current girlfriend. Has he gotten some control over his muscle obsession? How does he respond to Kayla? It's okay if these questions remain unanswered.

An ending is to put a focus on the heart of the story and this does that. So the story was about a man failing to keep his lust in check and putting himself in danger, I get that. The ending asks if he's learned his lesson. It works. Anything further might lesson its impact.

But I wouldn't mind a sequel. Also, any plans to finish A Growing Wonder? Or do you like to look ahead and not back?

I had some ideas for "A Growing Wonder" but they were made obsolete when the actual movie came out. So now it's look ahead, not back.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2022, 10:29:31 pm »
Just finished reading this.

The description of Kayla (and the other patrons of CUF) definitely bring to mind the artwork of Rombossman.
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=560427.msg2933647#msg2933647

You can check out a heap of their other works over in their named thread in the Art section of Saradas. https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=560427.0

Definitely a resemblance and that's really great artwork. Thanks for making that connection!

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2022, 12:37:09 am »
I had some ideas for "A Growing Wonder" but they were made obsolete when the actual movie came out. So now it's look ahead, not back.

Oh yeah. The release of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel killed an entire subgenre of fmg stories, didn't it? I guess you could edit the previous chapters but it might not be worth it.

Still looking forward to what you write next!

Offline erocha75

• New
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2024, 03:10:01 am »
Hey!

I realize I am 18 months late to the conversation/discussion of this excellent story. I just found it and read it. I would like to congratulate the author for sharing this stuff with us. It is very well written, makes you think, and overall I enjoyed it very much.

Having said that, I do have a some (looong) comments to it (also linking/connecting to the comments from other people on this same story):

1.   It is clear that muscular Kayla was written to be an asshole, a cruel narcissistic bully. She is nevertheless a fascinating one, no doubt. Fantastic, to be honest (we’re all here for the kink, right?). She gives hell to poor Adnan, who, in all honesty, seems like a fairly decent guy (more to that later). Also, the author cleverly points out different elements that let us know that Kayla is what she is, namely a bully: a. Emma whispers Adnan to get out from Kayla’s presence; b. Kayla indifferently (without a hint of remorse or worry) mentions that she broke her partner’s forearm while having sex (very normal stuff!); c. she also states that “she paid the partners/owners a visit” to convince them to give her what she wanted; d. she certainly does a show of intimidating Adnan with her feats of strength (wrapping her legs around him and lifting him while forcing her options on him), physically intimidating a person who had been a close friend up to that point for basically not just reacting exactly how she wanted. We understand: she got mad at being passed over and also having a douche boyfriend and decided to become the Alpha predator, the big bad wolf who will terrify everyone into submission; that was her choice. We (readers) are all the happier for it, she is one very exciting character now (certainly not a role model, though). But from where I sit, this is the author’s intention, and he/she succeeds wonderfully. Author’s privilege: his work, his rules. 

2.   Having said that, the story ends with Kayla mistreating poor Adnan (again), and later on with him not being able to escape his instincts, despite her overall previous meanness to him.  It is quite a satisfying development, following the usual storyline of the Alpha muscle-female dictating terms always. However, I can´t just help wonder what could have happened if Adnan had found his spine on the final installment of the Cooling Room chapters. What if, as he is about to be dismissed, he told Kayla something along the lines of “Sure, I like muscular women. So, why is that bad? If I like running and I sign up to a running club in the hopes of finding a girl that shares that interest, why is that wrong? Sure, it theoretically narrows my options if I were to be open to “any type of girl”, “it’s just her soul that matters” approach. But let’s face it: this is real life, which means that it is perfectly normal for a guy/girl to like/dislike a potential partner for certain interests, maybe even appearance. You just complained that you resented Tyler for hating your transformation, but here is a guy that actually loves it, and that’s not good enough either. You build the most extreme physique a human being has ever built, and you actually expect some sort of weird Zen indifference/temperance to it (while at the same time essentially mutating in front of me)? Seriously? Furthermore (and this is a very important point), I am probably one of the very few people who can unequivocally prove that he also likes you for what you are/used to be, for your actual personality. I actually asked you out that night at Sushi Zen, before being aware of all of this. I was not aware of what you were going through at that moment, but you blamed me for it anyhow… Anyway, I just heard you say you do not want to see me again. I am sad to say that I am in the same position as you now: I don’t think we should see each other again. I worship this temple you have built, but certainly can’t find any remains of the personality of my friend in there, and that was something fabulous that I loved about you. Now, I only see a cruel bully. A magnificent one no doubt, but still a bully. Goodbye, Kayla.” What would have happened then? If she uses violence against him, she of course proves his point right. Or maybe she just forgets about him 10 seconds later. Or maybe the epilogue still happens as previously written. Ooooorrr, maybe she reflects upon this, her pride actually a bit stung as well, and looks him up instead later on?? This last one would have been terribly interesting, and also a bit different, I think…

3.   Finally, the story ends on a very interesting ambiguous note, which I interpret positively: Kayla speaks just one line, but it somehow seems like there might still an opening for Adnan with her. Being as blunt as she is, Kayla could have just started by saying “I told you not to reach out for me ever again”, if she really wanted to follow up on the previous developments. But her actual line seems a bit hopeful/teasing to me… Maybe she reflected upon what happened, and still recognized she had been a bitch (again). Or maybe that was her plan all along: put Adnan to the test, seeing herself as too much for just anyone without patience to handle… Anyway, I liked this ambiguous note a lot…

Anyway, that’s my 2 measly cents to this very good story, if anyone ever reads/cares about it. Once again: kudos to the author for his talent and his generosity by sharing this wonderful stuff with us.

Best,

E

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View