Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577329 Posts in 73481 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 06:23:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Bucket List
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Bucket List  (Read 13733 times)

Offline JavaMan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Session Bucket List
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2021, 03:09:48 pm »
I have to give a "shout out" to a lady I met when I first began sessioning many, many, many moons ago.  I particularly remember this encounter because she was traveling with another lady and they shared a suite...so the whole time we were all doing our "thing" we could hear the activity in the other room.  :laugh:

Anyway as I was really into seeing as many different ladies as possible during those days, we never re-connected and the years somehow slipped by.  Until this weekend...

I decided to finally see Robin Fightbabe again and am sooooo happy I did.   Our trip down "memory lane" as to the people we have met and gotten to know over the years was incredible!!!  And we could have spent the entire time reminiscing  :)  But the main thing I have taken away is not only is she a good person and fun to be with, but for one who can "take a good scissors" she is now right at the top of my list!!!

She is obviously one of the smaller ladies, but her activities include yoga plus general fitness and her legs and her technique are perfect for wrapping you up and slowly squeezing you into submission.  And for me, that's saying something...     

I just had a 2 hour session with Robin.   She is fabulous in every way.   Her wrestling skills are amazing for such a petite lady, and her personality is terrific.  She is strikingly pretty and sexy too.  Also, you could easily spend the entire time just talking with her and still be happy with the session.  The biggest thing is that she genuinely loves wrestlling  and makes you feel like she is having as good of a time as you are.   You just can't get enough of Robin.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2021, 03:09:48 pm »

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2021, 04:03:57 pm »
Amber Deluca must be the complete package. Skilled big strong kinky.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2021, 09:12:48 am »
I’m hoping Amber travels soon I’ve only heard great things about her. I’ve only seen her on herbiceps and she’s always great on cam. I can only imagine how she is in person especially after watching some of her videos

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2021, 06:53:11 am »
My bucket list of women who are still active and I have never been lucky enough to meet is:
Lisa Cross
Tazzie
Lora O
Muscle Milf Susan Kay
Renne Toney (more just to meet a woman that size)

Of women who are no longer available and who I wish I had been able to see (albeit some of these were way before my time):
Michelle Ivers
Annie R (in her prime)
Karla Nelson
Nicole Bass

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2021, 04:09:34 pm »
Has anyone seen Ms Xtreme Muscle (CG) lately?   Is she still crazy big?

I haven't seen her lately, but people's experiences on here with her have tended to be hit or miss.  I happened to enjoy my session, but she's got kind of a difficult personality. She's almost 60 years old now, so she's not going to be as big as she used to be.  And TBH she looks pretty rough these days.  There's only so long a woman can be on that stuff and still retain their femininity. 

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2021, 06:54:24 pm »
1-10 bucket list is Sheena!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Bucket List

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View