Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575045 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28868 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:44:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Always Be Training
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Always Be Training  (Read 17311 times)

Offline hippoman440

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Always Be Training
« on: October 21, 2020, 08:12:54 pm »
Hey there everyone! This is my first story attempt.

This first chapter is a lot of setup but I promise that I have more action planned for later. Let me know what you think!

Always Be Training: Part 1

Ashley opened her eyes are looked out over her room. Her final days of college were upon her and she had mixed feelings about how she felt. On one hand she was going to be free to set up whatever life she could imagine. On the other hand she felt scared to go out into the world on her own.
   Up until now Ashley had always had everything planned for her. From a young age her parents had helped to enforce a household that, while not being overly strict, did not allow her to skirt her responsibilities. They put her though the best school programs and made sure that she found a sport to immerse herself in during her adolescence.
   It became apparent early on that Ashley had the genetics and demeanor to do well in gymnastics. Her small body was strong and made it easy for her to build up the base she needed to do well in sports from a young age. Within her first few years she was doing back handsprings across the backyard and perfecting her back flip. In short time she was walking on her hands all over the house and spent all of her extra time training her body to do the tricks that her coach demanded of her.
   In the beginning Ashley was acting as any kid would. She enjoyed spending time with her friends in the gymnastics class and liked to flip around the pads. She found it exhilarating and fun to see what her body could do. Being in a safe space to explore what your body was capable pushed Ashley to the limits of her abilities. Soon she began to attempt tricks that others would not. All of her time at home between school work and gymnastics practice was spent getting ready for harder and harder tricks.
   Her coach noticed her dedication and Ashley soon became the leader of her team. Ashley took to leadership like a fish to water. She would show the other girls how to do certain moves and help them to get their form right. Still, as they were only young girls almost nobody was able to perform the circus-like feats that Ashley could do. The team would begin every day with stretches, some core work, and follow-up with walking on their hands back and forth across the gym. These were all things that every girl on the team was capable of doing, however, nobody could do them quite like Ashley.
   When Ashley went to stretch it seemed like her muscles had no limit. She could sit comfortable in splits in any direction and then actually pull her feet towards the sky to get a deeper stretch. Sometimes she would grab two chairs from across the gym and do her splits across the chairs like Claud Van Dam, but she would push to go even lower. Her legs did not span the chairs in a straight line though. Instead, her legs had a parabolic shape that resembled a smile. Her crotch would sink lower to the ground and her feet would push up higher to be parallel with her armpits.
   The core exercises that were brutalizing the other girls on the team hardly fazed Ashley. She could hold a bridge position for half an hour without thinking about it. The other girls would start to get red faced within a minute or two but Ashley could just sit in the position for the entirety of the evening if she wanted. Her handstands were also something to behold. If the other girls were walking on their hands across the gym, then Ashley was full on sprinting. She would complete 4 laps back and forth in the time the other girls did one. It was like her body sprang from her hands while upside down. Her body was in perfect tension with no side to side motion. The other gymnasts would keep their balance but they were known to waver slightly as they went along. After all, this was not an easy exercise. But when Ashley held her handstand it looked like an earthquake couldn’t knock her off her balance.
The other girls on the team would sometimes become jealous or angry with Ashley. It’s always hard to watch someone be so much better than you at something that you think you work just as hard at. After all, all the girls on the team spent 2-3 hours each day training their bodies. They just couldn’t understand how Ashley was just so much better than everyone else.
   But it wasn’t just natural talent that made Ashley so much better. It was her undying dedication to training her body. Her father was a decorated triathlete and her mother had played collegiate volleyball and still played in a semi-competitive. They had instilled a sense that hard work pays back in dividends. Both of her parents had bodies that were well persevered, strong, and showed no signed of letting them down any time soon.
   This observation only pushed Ashley to the conclusion that she needed to take care of her body. Well, not just take care of it, but do everything she could to make it strong and make it last. So every night when she was home she would push herself far past what the other girls were capable of. She could go an additional few hours of work every night while the other girls on the team were relaxing, snacking, or otherwise wasting their time.
   This was the time that Ashley spent training. She was always training. By the time she was 16 her hard work was really showing off. Her small 5’4” frame was tight and built for athletics. She was the best gymnast in her city and beyond. Whenever she walked into a competition is was obvious that she was much better than just about anyone else there. Sure, there were other girls who put in the work, but nobody was as good as Ashley. When she vaulted it was like she sprouted wings and soared through the air. Just the power of her legs propelling her to lift off could show any spectator that she was something special. She once exploded so hard off of the vault that she cleared the mats entirely and still managed to stick the landing. Her concrete legs didn’t budge an inch when she landed on the ground. It was actually at this competition that coaches began to seriously consider her for the college route.
   It wasn’t long before coaches from across the state came to recruit Ashley for their team. Everyone wanted a piece of her. It wasn’t just her skill but her raw determination that intrigued the coaches. There was just something different that twinkled behind Ashley’s eye. It was almost a hunger. It also helped to have two parents that were so athletically gifted. Seeing her two statuesque parents representing her gave the coaches a sense that this athlete would have longevity that others with worse genes could not guarantee.
   When she graduated high school her college plans were already set. She was staring a full ride scholarship right in the face for women’s gymnastics. That’s not something that happens all that often, but the coaches were able to convince the athletic department that Ashley was something special.
   By the time she turned 18 and was getting ready to head off to college Ashley was an absolute stunner. Her smile was robust with the whitest teeth imaginable. Her smile could literally light up a room. She had plump red lips that led to the perfectly placed dimples that only accentuated her sharp cheek bones. She had the face of a model and bright gray eyes that could piece right into your soul. This beautiful face sat underneath a head of dirty blond hair that naturally had a bobbing curl to it that made it look like she had just spent a day at the beach. Her beauty could be intimidating. Just looking into her eyes was enough to make your heart jump. Her skin was flawless and she just had that aura of someone who was sexy and knew it, but did not want to rub it in.
   Her beauty was not something that concerned her at this point in her life. Even if she had the looks of a model, she was really an athlete deep down. She was not one to show off in public unnecessarily. However, all of her training made her body a weapon. Underneath her street clothes she contained a sculpted physique build for power. Her training had only increased through the years as she prepared to take her gymnastic to the next level.
   Ashley's training up until this point had strictly been gymnastics strength training and body weight exercises. She would spend hours every day working to get her body where she wanted it to be. For female gymnasts this meant mostly making sure that her legs and core were strong. And strong was an understatement by this point.
   Her legs were already sculpted like that of a linebacker. She would do hundreds, if not thousands, of jump squats, alternating lunges, wall sits while watching Netflix, or whatever she could think of to get her legs strong. She had a 32 inch vertical jump when doing her jump squats, and she would power her body up that high for hundreds of reps. This training made her legs expand with powerful muscle that grew and hardened with each training session. Her butt was plump beyond reason for any 18 year old and she had to struggle to squeeze into her jeans. She was not a fan of extra tight skinny jeans, but by a certain point any pair that she tried on would squeeze her powerful lower body like a second skin. Store employees would sometimes gasp when they saw Ashley’s legs in a new pair of jeans when she was trying on clothes in a store. Her first fans. They would of course keep their professionalism as much as possible, but Ashley’s ass put every Mexican female weather reporter to shame.
   Ashley felt much more at home in her gymnast’s leotard that they wore for competitions. Here her body was not contained by tight clothes. It made her feel good to be free to let her body work unencumbered by stupid fabric. But sometimes this would cause a problem. She was always the main focus of whatever event she was a part of. Her dynamite ass and strong legs would demand the view of anyone who was around. Every step she took would make her quads tense up into cords of muscle that no one else in the area had, and her leotard would ride into her thick ass cheeks no matter what she did. They tried various outfits but Ashley’s muscular butt would eat the fabric and turn anything she wore into a string line that barely did anything to hide her massive ass.
   Her abs were no different. The years of excruciating work that she had put herself through gave her the most defined six-pack that most people had ever seen on a real person. She did not have to flex at all to have all 6 thick bricks be fully visible on her stomach. The ridges in her stomach were deep enough to lose the eraser of a pencil in between, even when she was relaxed. These 6 blocks were on exhibit like a sale display at Christmas time when she wore her leotard.
   She knew that this had an effect on the male judges, and that she would sometimes receive a better score because of it. However, she knew it was not only the male judges that liked her look. It was when Ashley was finishing her second year of college that she found out just how much of an effect she had on those around her, and when she began to discover just what her body could do.

Forum Saradas

Always Be Training
« on: October 21, 2020, 08:12:54 pm »

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Always Be Training
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 02:29:38 am »
Very nice set up.  I can’t wait to see just what Ashley’s body can do

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 04:52:09 am »
Love what I have read so far, Ashley seems to be my kind of girl, hope she is strong as hell, and perform some feats that are unimaginable for someone her size. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 12:49:25 pm »
Great setup. I can't wait to see where this goes. Karma for all!

Offline hippoman440

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 07:12:24 pm »
Lots of build up but I think we should get rolling along nicely after this chapter. Enjoy!

Part 2

It was a warm spring evening and the gym was empty, except for Ashely. The team had finished practice a couple of hours ago, but Ashley decided to stay a little longer and do some solo work. She practiced her floor routine for a while before doing a core workout and stretching her body.
   But at this point a casual core workout for Ashley was something that would leave normal people gasping for air. She would begin with a 15 minute flat bridge hold. Then she would move to 10 minutes on each of her sides to work  on the obliques. Then she would begin a routine of leg raises, crunches, reverse crunches, and more that turned into a 15 supersize cycle. Each exercise was done for 1 minute before moving to the next, and she would repeat the cycle 3 times.
   This roughly 90 minutes of ab torture would knock almost any athlete down. Ashley did it with no rests in between sets. Her core was like a machine. She had been doing workouts like this since she was young and her body was trained. Ashely sported a solid six pack, but she didn’t think too much about how it looked. She liked more that she knew that her abs were powerful.
   She liked to know that she was doing exercises that would cause others to faint. It made her feel powerful to know that she would reach levels of gymnastics that others never would because she put the time in. She put in the effort to make a body that can just keep giving. It was not the look of her body that made Ashley push. It was the desire to keep getting better. Keep pushing to get stronger and create a body that was better than it was the day before. To keep training to reach levels that others could not. She watched others of her team back off of tricks because they were afraid they weren’t capable. Not Ashley. She was not going to be limited to what others considered too hard.

Thoughts like these passed through Ashley’s mind as she tortured her abs. She stared at the rings and wondered if she could do an iron cross. She looked at the pummel horse at wondered if she could hang with the boys. Those were the strength events. And girls didn’t do those. Well most girls.
   Ashley imagined performing against the men and winning in the events that were limited to them. She pushed her abs harder set after set until her thin workout shirt was sticking to her pumped abs. She was lost in the daydream of beating all the guys. Of becoming even stronger and being able to perform feats that others couldn’t even dream of. All the while she just kept pumping away at her abs, lost in thought and unaware that her workout was beyond what anyone else in the college could handle, no matter the gender of the athlete.
   She was brought out of her trance by the sound of a water bottle dropping to the ground. Ashley snapped back to reality and realized that her abs were burning like a wildfire. She flopped her tired body onto the mat to rest and breath while letting her head gaze in the direction of the sound.
   “Hey, sorry about that,” came a girls voice from behind a stack of mats. It was a senior girl on the team, named Jessica. She had been a competitor for the team since her freshman year, and she was one of the strongest gymnasts in the state, if not the country. Yet, she looked shy walking up to this younger, sophomore girl.
   “No worries,” Ashley said. I was just finishing up anyway.
   “Yeah, that was some workout you had going there,” replied Jessica as she moved away from the mats and closer to the middle of the gym where Ashley was seated.
   “Yeah, you know I really care about getting stronger. I want to do well for the team and for myself. I always like the put the extra hours in to make sure that I’m the best best that I can be,” Ashley said as she removed her sticky shirt to cool herself down. “Why were you hiding behind the mats?”
   As soon as Ashley’s shirt was off Jessica’s eyes darted down to her abs. Jessica was a trained gymnast and was used to spending time around the best bodies imaginable. She had spent time with athletes from both genders that had bodies like Greek Gods, yet she felt something around Ashley that she found hard to explain.
   “Oh I had just finished some stretching and took a quick rinse off in the shower before I was going home. But I left my jacket in the gym and had to come back for it. I saw you working out and figured that you would be finished soon and we could walk out together,” Jessica said with a flushed face. She seemed nervous. Her words were coming out with an unfocused air, as if her mind were somewhere else. And her eyes kept jumping up from Ashley’s captivating green eyes back to her abs. Up and down.
   “Oh, that’s sweet,” said Ashley. “Let me just pack my things and we can get out of here.”
   Ashley smiled at her friend and stood up to stretch out her back. She put her hands high in the sky and leaned backwards, absentmindedly pushing her crotch and belly towards Jessica. Ashley's abs bulged out and Jessica gasped.
   Ashley looked back down at her friend who was still on the ground. Jessica seemed like she was lost in a trance while she looked back up into the beautiful gymnasts eyes. Her face was flushed, and Ashley could swear that Jessica’s breathing had sped up.
   “Is everything ok?” asked Ashley.
   “Yeah everything is fine,” Jessica said quickly and pounced to her feet. “I just don’t think I ever noticed how defined your abs were.”
   “Oh, thanks,” replied Ashley, who looked down at her own abs. “I put a lot of work into them.”
This followed a brief pause between the girls. Ashley’s was only wearing a sports bra and small spandex so her abs were on full display. The rigorous workout that she had just finished left them pumped as 6 solid bricks stood on full display. A single bead of sweat dripped out from under her sports bra and sat on top of her first two abdominal. It wanted to keep working its way down but could not make it over the hill of her protruding abs. Ashley awkwardly shifted her weight and the sweat bead moved towards the middle of her tummy, slowing descending down the middle of her tight stomach and down into the dark depths of her soaked spandex shorts.   
   Ashley was unaware of the decent of this sweat drop down her perfect stomach, but Jessica was transfixed with the movement. She was like a dog watching a tennis ball. Perfectly focused on the movement and totally unable to be distracted. She felt herself start to get a bit hot and her heart began to race. What was this feeling going through her?
   “Well, maybe we should get out of here,” said Ashley as she reached for her shirt and began to dress.
   “Wait!” began Jessica a bit too loudly, reaching out for Ashley.
   “What?” replied Ashley, with a bit of concern in her voice.
   Jessica didn’t know what caused the outburst. Something was overcoming her while she looked at her friends physique. Jessica had been around the best bodies in college athletics but she was completely overcome by Ashleys abs. How hard they looked and how perfectly the 6 bricks sat on the stomach of this beautiful woman. Her abs looked like they could easily take the hit from a baseball bat and Jessica wanted to find out just how hard they really were.
   Jessica was nervous now. She could feel her heart pounding deeply in her chest but she couldn’t stop. “I just wanted to know more about your ab routine. I’ve never seen anyone with abs like yours.”
   Jessica couldn’t believe she the words she was saying. Complimenting another girl on her muscular body was out of character. She had always loved her men and never looked at another girl, but she felt something inside of her that she couldn’t control.
   Ashley looked down at her stomach and leaned back, causing them to flex hard. The 6 bricks erupted and stuck out from her stomach almost an inch. The deep crease between the bricks was deep enough to fit the first joint of your finger into, and Jessica was determined to see how that would feel.
   “You like them? Thanks! I don’t spend too much time really looking at my body. I’m always so wrapped up in the sports act that I don’t really consider what my body really looks like.”
   “Are you kidding me, Ashley? How can that you be true? If I was you I would spend every free moment of my day checking myself out. Your body is so beautiful and you are so ripped! I’ve never seen anyone with abs like yours! It must drive the boys crazy!”
   “To be honest I have no idea what the boys would think. I’ve never had a boyfriend because I’ve always been so focused on my sports. I love the competition and the physicality of competing, so I never let myself get distracted by dating. Plus I know that I’m not your typical model body. I’m not as, well, soft, as the girls that everyone loves. So I just keep my head down and focus on being a better athlete.”
   “Ashley that’s insane! Your body is something special!” Jessica could feel herself moving forward. Her body was bursting with excitement, her hands practically shaking. “Can I be the first person to feel your abs, Ashley?”
   Ashley wasn’t sure what to think. Nobody had ever shown interest in her body like this before. She had always been acutely self conscious about her body as it became firmer and more muscular. She was always secretly afraid that it would be hard to find a partner if her body wasn’t soft and petite. But here was this girl asking to feel her abs.
   Ashley could tell that Jessica was trying to play it cool but she could feel how eager the girl was. She could sense just how much this girl wanted to touch her body and feel how strong her abs were. She knew that this girl was basically salivating while watching her stomach. Jessica’s eyes had hardly met Ashley's because she was physically unable to remove them from her abs.
   All of these thoughts washed through Ashley’s mind and she decided that it made her feel good. She felt desired and hot and felt adrenaline start to course though her body. This girl was older than her, and a veteran college athlete. She was older and had experience with athletes from all backgrounds but Ashley was making her excited, and this, in turn, made Ashley more than excited.
   She felt her energy shift a bit. When this conversation began it was just two friends and teammates talking, but now Ashley was in control. She lowered her gaze on the older girl and smirked.
   “Sure Jessica. Give my abs a feel.”

Offline adambright777

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 07:32:17 pm »
I like your story and style so far.  Great descriptions.  Keep going!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 08:10:11 pm »
Great story so far. I love how Ashley's turning on Jessica without even trying:

"Ashley awkwardly shifted her weight and the sweat bead moved towards the middle of her tummy, slowing descending down the middle of her tight stomach and down into the dark depths of her soaked spandex shorts."   

Hot stuff, more please!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 02:28:43 am »
Looking good so far, can't wait for more action. Well done.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 04:41:15 am »
Great follow-up, very nice description of Ashley's abs, and how incredibly deep and defined they were, I would love to see her take a baseball bat shot to them. And I love Ashley's thoughts in the beginning, of her being able to compete with men in their best events and win. That is definitely something I'd be up to see. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 07:23:39 am »
She is so precious, I love this already!

Offline hawk1226

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2020, 01:42:20 am »
This story is on point! Can't wait for Jessica to worship her abs!

Offline dukeblue

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 10:18:24 am »
I’d love to see her let people punch her abs abs hit them with things.  Maybe even drive a car on to them.

Offline hippoman440

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2020, 07:36:06 pm »
Part 3:

Jessica couldn’t have been more excited. She could feel her hands shaking with anticipation. Ashley stood in front of her with her hands on her hips. The pose looked confident and sexy. It was like she was framing her abs for the perfect view-- holding a dominate pose that was welcoming, but intimidating.
   Ashley was usually shy when it came to her body. She considered herself to be an athlete first and foremost. She did not wear revealing clothes and had never had anyone touch her body besides the occasional hug or pat on the back. The desire had always been suppressed by her drive to train her body day after day.
   Yet the way that Jessica was looking at her had stirred something that she didn’t know existed. From the moment that she told Jessica that she could feel her stomach she knew that a switch had been turned. This girl in front of her was practically drooling over her body and she wasn’t even flexing. Not really anyway. And yet she knew that she had complete control over Jessica at that moment.
   “Don’t be shy,” said Ashley, as her confidence rose even more.
   Jessica reached her hand forward and froze, and then extended her index finger to poke one individual block of Ashley’s valley of abdominal. She knew that the abs were going to be hard, and poked Ashley’s stomach with a bit too much force and her finger collapsed as soon as she made contact. Jessica couldn’t believe it. She had dated some very muscular men in the past, but she could tell in that one moment that Ashley’s were far harder than anything she had ever felt.
   Jessica poked her abs again with a single finger. Then she knocked on her stomach like you would knock on a door. It was like knocking on a steel wall. Jessica was barely using any force and she still felt like she was going to hurt her knuckles. She started to rub up and down each individual block of Ashley’s abs, using the sweat from her workout to massage her stomach. The slick layer of sweat made Jessica’s hands slide across each of the six blocks of Ashley’s abs as she explored the overwhelming hardness in front of her.
   Jessica could feel her pussy getting wet. She was becoming entranced as her hands wandered across Ashley’s abs. Her abs had no give at all. No matter how hard Jessica pushed she could not make the smallest dent in Ashley’s iron stomach. Her small waist gave Ashley the perfect hourglass shape but the protrusion of her abs added at least an inch to the overall size. Jessica stuck her finger inside the crevasse between the middle of Ashley abs, slightly fingering the bellybutton that was lost between the deep walls of muscle.
   Ashley was loving the feeling of this older, more experienced athlete obsessing over her abs. Jessica had squatted down so that her face was right in front of Ashley’s dominating wall of muscle. As Ashley gazed down at this beautiful blond gymnast enraptured by her muscles she felt an incredible wave of heat wash over her entire body. Her pussy was lava hot as she knew that she was completely dominating this woman with her incredible body without even trying.
   Ashley gently grabbed a handful of Jessica’s hair and pulled her head back so that Jessica’s piercing blue eyes looked up into Ashley’s memorizing gray ones.
   “Stand up for a second, darling,” Ashley said, while using a pet name that she had never used with anyone before.
   Jessica was entirely under Ashley’s control. Her nipples were poking out straight as an arrow and her panties were soaked with the anticipation of something great to come. Slowly and weakly, Jessica stood up, keeping constant eye contact with Ashley. Jessica was struggling to keep her breathing under control. Her hands were by her side, waiting for Ashley’s instructions, but she was dying to continue worshiping the perfect body in front of her.

“You’re an athlete too Jessica. I want to see how your abs compared to mine. Take your shirt off.”
   Jessica wasn’t wearing a bra, as she had just showered and was planning on heading home. Her nipples stood at full attention on top of some incredibly perky tits that were rare on a gymnast. This made Jessica pause for a second and consider the situation she was in.
   “Jessica,” Ashley said, interrupting her train of thought. “I was not asking. If you want to feel my abs again, then you will take your shirt off. Now.” Ashley couldn’t believe the words that were leaving her mouth but she was loving how she was feeling.
   This time Jessica snapped to action, ripping her shirt off of her body in one blurred motion. Her exposed body was one to behold. She had a thick build, developed by years of intense gymnastics training. Her feminine curves rolled up from her muscular thighs, over her juicy ass, came through her small, taut waste, and up to her glorious C cup breasts. It was a body that boys had lusted over ever since she first put on a bikini. She was the fit feminine ideal for any man, and was used to showing off the lines on her tummy that developed from disciplined training.
   Yet, standing in front of Ashley Jessica realized how soft her body looked. Ashley reached out and gently placed both hands on Jessica’s abs. They had definite firmness, and you could trace the lines of 4 faint blocks underneath her fantastic tits.
   Ashley’s thumbs rubbed along the lines of Jessica’s tummy, feeling how the hardness increased as she breathed in, and decreased as she exhaled. She poked at her own stomach with one hand, while continuing to explore Jessica with the other.
   “Be a doll and flex these cute abs for me. Flex them as hard as you can,” Ashley said.

Jessica leaned back and flexed with everything she had. Ashley felt her abs get remotely harder, but they still felt like a wet sponge compared to Ashley’s rock solid core. This made Ashley chuckle as she began to realize just how much stronger she was that the woman in front of her. For the first time Ashley really understand what she had been building over the years. It was not just a body that was made for gymnastics that she created; but instead, it was a body built to dominate. A body that exuded so much strength and power that she had a highly desirable woman in front of her completely under her control. A body that was so far beyond her competition that she didn’t even have to try to completely dominate them.
   Jessica let out a soft moan as Ashley explored her body. It was just a whisper of air escaping from her lips, but it was the catalyst that Ashley needed to take this one step further.
   “You like when I touch your body, huh?” Ashley said. “You like when I rub my hands up and down these cute abs of yours, don’t you?”
   Jessica was squirming at this point, barely able to make any recognizable words. She could feel the unrelenting buildup of a mind blowing orgasm grow at the simple touch of her muscular teammate.
   “Yyyy...yes Ashley,” she managed to squeak out.
   “What about when I take my hand up here?” Ashley said as she gently ran the tip of her finger up Jessica’s stomach and traced it between her perfectly round breasts. “How do it feel when I play with these great tits of yours?”
   With that Ashley cupped one of Jessica’s firm tits, massaging her breast and rubbing her erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger.
   Jessica moaned deeper, completely losing herself in Ashley’s assault on her amazing body. Ashley’s other hand reached behind and grabbed Jessica’s thick booty, pulling her body closer. Jessica’s rapid breathing was becoming louder as Ashley continued to roll her hard nipple between her fingers.
   Ashley sensually leaned into Jessica’s ear and whispered, “It’s your turn to feel my abs darling. And you’re in for a treat, because I’ll make sure to actually flex this time.”

Jessica’s eyes had been closed as she enjoyed the feeling of Ashley’s hands on her body, but this sentence made her eyes widen. “You...you weren’t even flexing before?”
   “Nope,” Ashley smirked. “What you felt was my relaxed stomach. This,” Ashley continued, “is what it feels like when I flex.”

Jessica’s was panting as she placed her hands on Ashley’s stomach. If what she felt before was like concrete, then Ashley’s abs now felt more like hardened steel. The sheer force of the flex pushed Jessica’s hand briefly off her stomach, before hungrily exploring more.
   The 6 pack that she sported became even more pronounced and each abdominal stood out proudly. Jessica cupped one ab in each hand as Ashley continued to play with her breasts. Both women were completely absorbed in what was happening-- Ashley dominating this perfect beauty, and Jessica being undeniably overpowered by the picture of muscular perfection.

Jessica could feel her orgasm growing inside her. Just the act of touching the magnificent abs in front of her was better than any sex she had ever had. She could not believe how simply touching the muscles in front of her was making her entire body radiate with pleasure. She could no longer speak and was lost in a deep, and inescapable tunnel of pure and carnal female muscle pleasure.

“Jessica, I want you to touch yourself as you feel my abs. I am going to lean back and flex with everything I have and you are going to touch yourself and cum for me,” Ashley whispered. “Can you do that for me? Can you be my perfect little pet and cum for these hard abs of mine?”
   With that Ashley pulled down the top of her shorts even more to reveal the beginnings of an 8 pack.
   Jessica plunged her hands down her pants and started to rub her clit with everything she had, while continuing to explore Ashley’s otherworldly body.
   “That’s right my sweet sweet girl. Feel how dominate this body is over yours. Tell me how hard my abs are.”
   “THEY ARE SO HARD ASHLEY!” Jessica was practically screaming at this point, unable to control the volume of her voice. “GOD THEY ARE HARDER THAN ANY MAN’S I’VE EVER TOUCHED. NO ONE HAS HARDER ABS THAN YOU!”
   “That’s right Jessica. Nobody has harder abs than me. Now cum for me! Cum for these perfect abs!”
   And with that Jessica came harder than she ever had in her life. She screamed with pleasure as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body. The waves of pleasure started from deep inside her, and continued to every inch of her body without end. Her knees weakened as she sank to the floor under the crushing weight of the pleasure she was feeling. The only thing that was keeping her from completely collapsing was her grip around the unbreakable abdominals that Jessica held like a climbing hold.
   Finally Jessica’s hand slid off of Ashley’s stomach, limply pulled her spandex shorts even lower, and collapsed on the ground. Jessica’s eyes were closed as she caught her breath and absentmindedly traced her fingers over her hot, sweaty body.
   Ashley, on the other hand, was quite worked up, having not cum herself. She looked at her beautiful topless teammate and noted how easy it was to make her submit to her will. She didn’t even have to touch anything more than Jessica’s nipples to make her erupt with an orgasm louder than thunder.

She noted how her friend looked completely spent by what had just happened and how it made her feel. Ashley ran her hands down her own abs and noted, for the first time, just how ridiculous they looked. She had never really considered the body that all this training had given her, but it was truly a sight to behold. This girl in front of her was a trained college athlete, but her own muscular body was in a completely different class.
   Ashley crouched down and bushed the hair out of Jessica’s face.
   “Are you awake”
   “Just barely,” replied Jessica before opening her eyes and looking straight into Ashley’s beautiful face. “I’ve never felt like that before… Your body is unreal. I can’t believe that anyone could have abs like that.”
   “Well that’s sweet to hear Jessica,” Ashley said as she handed her friend’s shirt back. “I’m glad you had a good time.”
   Jessica put her shirt on and continued to sit on the ground, staring at Ashley and looking a little lost.
   “Well…” Ashley said awkwardly, trying to get her friend moving. “Maybe it’s time we get out of here.”
   Ashley started to stand up, but Jessica’s hand shot out and grabbed her hand. Ashley turned to look down at Jessica who had lost her lusty look, and was now looking like a nervous child asking an adult for something forbidden.
   “Ashley… Do… do you think that we can do this again? Please?”
   Ashley crouched down again, held one of Jessica’s hands, and said to her sweetly, “Maybe… This was my first time doing anything like this, and I have a lot to think about.”
   “Ok,” Jessica said sadly. “I just…. Well, I just don’t think there is anyone else like you. I’m afraid I may never feel that way again.”
   “Well I’ll tell you what,” said Ashley. “Let’s keep this as our little secret. Let me think about how all this is making me feel. Then, if I’m feeling up to it, and you have kept this between us, then maybe I’ll give you a little… reward.”
   This perked Jessica up. “Of course Ashley! Anything you say! I won’t tell a soul!”
   “Good,” said Ashley. “I have to go now. Take your time leaving the gym. I want to walk home alone.”

Ashley left the gym and walked out into the cool nighttime air. She looked up at the moon and considered what had just happened.
   “Who would have thought having some muscles would have that kind of effect,” thought Ashley. “I guess all this training really did pay off.”
   She started to walk again and thought about how this made her feel. Most of her life had been spent so focused on gymnastics that she had never considered herself to be anything else than a gymnast. But now she felt like a woman. Really though, she felt like more than a woman. She felt like a goddess.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2020, 10:44:57 pm »
Spectacular!  I’m really liking this story.  I’m looking forward to Ashley finding out just how strong she is!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2020, 11:10:43 pm »
Great follow up, can't wait for more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Always Be Training

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View