Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574158 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:34:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Just how extreme do readers want the stories here?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just how extreme do readers want the stories here?  (Read 5976 times)

Offline kjm00

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Just how extreme do readers want the stories here?
« on: October 20, 2020, 12:19:15 am »
Was thinking of reviving a long dormant story, but most of the fiction here is pretty extreme -- giant genitals, car-crushing cleavage, etc.  And there's nothing wrong with that, but I was thinking of smaller/gentler women.  Would that be OK as well, or should I wait until I have a story with truly massive women?

Offline tmbosch

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Just how extreme do readers want the stories here?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 12:48:57 am »
I hope everyday when I visit this site that there is a story or something that has not gone into extreme, violent, humongous, hairy, kill all male type of fmg stories. If you have something gentler in mind, please share it. There needs to be some variety. I know that I am in the minority when it comes to these type of stories, but please, a change of pace would be great. Thank you for your time.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 01:18:09 am »
I think every niche in the muscular woman fiction genre has an audience here, and it would be a mistake to let concerns about readers individual tastes dictate which stories you want to share. 

If you're the same kjm that started a story here before, there is massive interest in seeing an update on that and not just from me.  Heck, a few months back someone else even posted a bit from another site that you hadn't included here.  In updating it, you'll give a lot of readers a chance to see the whole story for the first time too.  (A lot of stories are never seen if they slip off the first page in between member visits).

Offline Strongwood

• Activity:
    0%
    • Saradas
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 02:35:23 am »
Smaller change and less domination would be a welcome change.

Go for it.

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 03:10:52 am »
The Sole objection that I have is anything related to Incest, but for some reason it has been allowed on the site
User is currently banned [View]

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 03:49:13 am »
Kjm you writing is awesome what ever you write know I will read.

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 05:40:26 am »
There seems to be a very wide range of stories from very realistic right up to completely over the top. So what ever you write it will be welcomed.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 08:46:49 am »
I prefer stories where the women are gentle/kind hearted as well. I have no problem with the women being dominant, as long as their dominance is not malevolent in nature. So dominant and confident, but loving, kind, well meaning and playfull women are the protagonists I personally prefer. So basically women with what I call a "heroic" personality, since this is the sort of personality that most, if not all, (super)heroines seem to have. I don't mind it if the women's size and strength are unrealistic. I like both realistic and  unrealistic stories. But these are al personal preferences and opinions. You should write the stories you want to write. I'm looking forward to see what you come up with.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2020, 09:27:17 am »
I have a question. Are you the same kjm who wrote the incredible "Pardigm Shift" story? If it so, are you planning to continue it? Because that was one of the best fmg stories I ever read, and it was such a shame that it was never continued. If you are the autor of that fantastic story, I'm even more hyped to see the stories you're going to write.  I'm looking forward to your future works (and maybe a continuation of "Paradigm Shift"?).

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2020, 02:21:11 pm »
I have a question. Are you the same kjm who wrote the incredible "Pardigm Shift" story? If it so, are you planning to continue it? Because that was one of the best fmg stories I ever read, and it was such a shame that it was never continued. If you are the autor of that fantastic story, I'm even more hyped to see the stories you're going to write.  I'm looking forward to your future works (and maybe a continuation of "Paradigm Shift"?).

Yes, I definitely agree with both your opinions and Paradigm shift should definitely be continued and brought to end. It's a great story!!

Offline kjm00

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2020, 03:59:00 pm »
Sadly, a different KJM.  "Paradigm Shift" was good, and I only aspire to that level.

Offline pelourinho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2020, 02:16:05 pm »
Some of stories on here do veer into extreme territory, but not all of us dig that. There's definitely room for milder stories. The topic is "muscular women fiction," so as long as it fits that theme, let 'er rip. You just might find some new fans. 

Offline pelourinho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2020, 02:28:02 pm »
Per one apocryphal story I recall about Grorge Lucas, he was asked about what drove him to make his Star Wars pictures. His response was that foremost it was the kind of sci fi movies that he liked, and if his movies did well, his favorite part was that maybe other filmmakers would make space operas, and he would be able to see more movies that he liked.

I can't confirm he ever actually said that, but the spirit of that anecdote is helpful. That's been my approach. If I don't like the story trends on sites like this, or if there aren't enough of the kind I happen to like, I should write some stories that I like, and post them here or anywhere people will read them. Maybe other writers or better writers will improve on the ideas, and I can enjoy more tales.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2020, 04:58:33 pm »
Well, considering this is a fiction thread, I think people do want things to go to extremes at times. Then again, there is a lot to be said about variety and things from going stale. Its hard to say what the mood can fit, as it it seems smaller and gentler muscle women do exist, a lot more than wrestling vids lead us to believe.

But do as you like. It's hard to find any great and well written muscle fiction at all.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2020, 08:13:52 pm »
I mean we've had on this forum a Last Of Us style spin off muscle growth, incest based muscle growth, and all sorts in between. I believe that there are readers for any story, regardless of the content.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Just how extreme do readers want the stories here?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View