Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574165 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:00:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Devil of a Time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Devil of a Time  (Read 11264 times)

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Devil of a Time
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2020, 06:09:26 pm »
Ok, first of all this is getting really good.  Second, after all is said and done, you should write an alternate version were in he is able to hold out for the 10 minutes.  Maybe, even have some fine print apply that forces her to serve him from now on.

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2020, 09:01:30 pm »
Interesting thought JD, but let's see where the story goes first >:D

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 03:07:03 am »
Omg,.... i am at a lose for words, please more
User is currently banned [View]

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2020, 06:36:57 am »
Ok, first of all this is getting really good.  Second, after all is said and done, you should write an alternate version were in he is able to hold out for the 10 minutes.  Maybe, even have some fine print apply that forces her to serve him from now on.

From what I understood, she doesn't care anymore if he holds the 10 minutes. She crushed the contract to cancel it. Now she wants her fun.

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2020, 07:24:15 am »
Fantastic I am loving this. :cool2:

Offline WilfredDDeVoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2020, 04:50:00 pm »
Great story Ardanian!

K++

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2020, 09:16:27 am »
With anticipation tinged with sadness I present the final chapter of this tale.

Chapter 5: A Happy Ending?

She was in total control, my body a plaything for her to use.  I felt her mammoth left leg wrap around my lower back in an impressive display of flexibility, her right hand at the back of my neck pulling my lips hard into hers, her left hand reaching down and for the first time touching my cock.  As her fingers made contact I felt her flinch in pleasure, moaning into my mouth.  She wrapped her hand fully around my engorged shaft and directed it towards her hungry, dripping pussy. “Ready baby?” She asked, licking her lips as she slid the tip of my dick across her lower lips. “I know I am.” The feeling surrounding the head of my shaft was incredible, hot, wet, tight, heaven in a demon’s pussy.  If there was anything rational left in my brain to enjoy the irony it disappeared as at once she savagely pulled my head down to her kiss, drove her tongue into my mouth and flexed her leg.  Hard.  Her quads and calf bulged out hard digging into my hips and back as she pulled them into her.  Burying my dick in her in one fast deep motion.  I barely had time to enjoy the feeling of being hips deep in her before she tripped us both over backwards.  I braced myself for the impact on the floor which never came.  As she broke her kiss again and lent back a little I looked down to see our bodies both held on her single outstretched arm and balanced on one foot, her left leg still wrapped around me keeping me locked in her.  She just bear hugged a safe to death, why would holding both our bodies on one hand and foot be a challenge, still I felt my dick twitch, so did she “Oh you like that do you?” She kissed me again as she lowered our bodies down in a controlled fashion until my back touched the floor then pushed back up to full lockout, perfect push-ups with my body hanging under hers and at the same time letting me slide out of her pussy before pulling me back in with her leg.  Over and over again she pumped out perfect push-ups, body not even straining as she pumped my dick in and out of her.  Sensing I was getting close to blowing again she gently lowered us both to the ground, spun around with me still inside her (that was a hell of a feeling), then with an audible sigh of reluctance she pulled herself off my dick.  I moaned in disappointment but it lasted only for a second, partly because she started licking and sucking my cock instead and partly because she slid her butt down my chest, leaving a wet trail of girl cum behind until she put her pussy right on my face.  She didn’t need to ask, I wrapped my hands around her glutes and pulled her slit down onto my tongue.  Licking, sucking, flicking every trick I could think of I used to pleasure her, my life and purpose nothing more than to give her pleasure.  I must have been doing something right as she completely forgot about my cock in front of her, I felt her weight rising until she sat straight up hands pawing at her tits as I continued to do everything I could to get her off. 
“Oooohhhh….oooohhhhhh…...ffffuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk……” Her body went rigid every muscle flexing up, I could feel her quads starting to squeeze painfully against my skull as she came hard, flooding my mouth with her nectar.  I drank every drop as though I’d had nothing to drink for a week.  She collapsed forward onto her hands sweat glistening across every curve, breath coming in ragged gasps. “Fuck...that was a good one…” She laughed, “And here I thought I was the pleasure demon.” I would describe what happened next, I’m pretty certain in involved her mouth, muscle that I didn’t realise humans had in their throats and a tongue far longer and more pliable than any I had ever experienced.  I KNOW it was the most incredible blow job I’d ever had and I nearly blacked out when I came deep in her throat.  Scratch that, I did black out.  I came too wondering why I was floating on the ocean’s surface, the waves gently lifting me up and down, up and down, wait a minute, the ocean doesn’t move that fast, or growl like that.  I fully came too looking into the sweat dripping face of my new wife, her growls of lust in time with my rise and fall.  With one hand under my shoulders and the other under my hips she had one leg up on the mangled remains of the safe and was lifting me in and out of her pussy growling every time she drove my dick deep inside her.  I really was just a 6 foot sex toy for her. “Sorry lover, I couldn’t wait” she said with a smile as she thrust my cock as deep as it would go inside her velvet vice of a pussy. “How does this feel?” I felt pulsating waves of pleasure squeezing up and down my dick and she flexed her internal muscles with incredible control.  I was losing myself in pleasure again, when she let go and I dropped about two feet to the floor with a thud, the air rushing from my lungs. “Don’t answer babe, I already know.  I can feel your pleasure and it is so, soooooo, good.” She demonstrated her joy visibility with a truly monstrous, near orgasm inducing most muscular flex, veins pulsing under her skin across every bulging, striated muscle eyes flashing red.  For the first time since crushing the safe a switch flipped from lust to love.  She lowered herself gently onto me, taking my cock deep inside her.  As we savoured the sensation of pleasurable intimacy with both slowly began to move our hips in sync, again I was lost in the sensation of her soft lips against mine as she kissed me again and again, I kissed her back with equal fervour. “It’s time my love.  Give it to me” her swaying hips increased in speed “cum for me, make use one.” The kisses, her smell, the soft against the hard, her movement against me, her voice hypnotic, as she pulled back from a kiss our eyes met and I was lost.  We came together two bodies orgasming as one, I felt a sharp pain on my chest as a black tattoo appeared on the skin over my heart, a stylised heart wrapped in thorns, a matching image on her left breast over her heart. “Yes, my love, yes, you’re mine now.” And I was happy, I was happy as she gathered my head to her chest, happy as she wrapped my first in her breasts, happy as I felt her flex her biceps pulling my head deeper into her chest.  Happy as I was smothered by a pair of pecs that could bench press the Titanic if I wanted them too.  Happy as I ran out of breath and my world went black.

Happy as I woke up an unknown amount of time later, well that was unexpected.  At first I thought I had smacked my head when I fell off the stairs and the last hour was nothing but a dream.  That didn’t explain the slurping, gulping sound and the warmth surrounding my cock.  I looked down to see a head of black hair bobbing up and down on my shaft, it didn’t take long for my eyes to roll back as I came again, I was going to need a lot of liquid to refuel.  She swallowed and looked at me with satisfaction
“Morning sleepyhead.” Gone was the mountain of Amazonian muscle there was last night.  In her place was a very shapely, hourglass figured young woman, heart shaped, beautiful face, wide hips and large soft breasts.  Her hair was the deep, deep red, almost black of Black Cherries, her mouth adorned with pouting lips that most women would kill for.  However her skin was red, not flushed or blushing, but a full red like every demon you’ve seen from hair line to toe, two horns swept back into her hair from the sides of her forehead and I’m pretty certain I felt a tail twitching against my leg. “How are you feeling husband?” She asked.  I took a moment to gather my thoughts.
“I’m alive, not sure how, and I guess we’re married, but I don’t even know your name.” She smiled softly and crawled up my chest, dragging her erect nipples across my skin and gave a deep sensual kiss.
“Well you’re alive because that was the most amazing night I’ve ever had and I felt like keeping you around.” Ok, parking that for a moment. “And as for my name, you can call me whatever you like sweetie, but my name is…”
“ALLURE!  Where the hells is my sacrifice?” A furious voice came from the spiral stairs up from the basement.  We both stared at the red skinned, dark haired, statuesque woman at the top of the stairs, backlit by fire and red smoke.
“Mom???!” Allure(?) shot bolt upright in an instant, wait, what, ‘Mom’, oh fuck me.  And that is how I ended up married to a demon with the literal queen of hell as my new Mother in Law.  Well, life just got interesting.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2020, 05:34:19 pm »
Well thats 2 bad,it would of been interesting with the mom, it was a great story

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2020, 06:30:08 pm »
I only said this tale was over.  Who knows what I may write in the future. :-X

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2020, 03:50:54 am »
Nice story, good effort. I look forward to your future stuff.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2020, 04:23:35 am »
Would like to read more as I like the story line.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2020, 09:44:39 am »
Oh thats good,keep writting you are very good at it,karma +++++

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2020, 10:43:34 am »
Thank you all for the comments. :shucks

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2020, 02:18:01 pm »
What a great story! I'd love to see a sequel in the future where there's a love triangle between him, Allure and the devil herself. They can have some kind of competition between them to fight for his love and perhaps turn him into a muscle monster to sweeten the pot :)

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2020, 06:09:38 pm »
 :bravo: Absolutely amazing work. I look forward to more stories by you. Karma for all!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Devil of a Time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View