Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575487 Posts in 73200 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:36:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Devil of a Time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Devil of a Time  (Read 11270 times)

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
A Devil of a Time
« on: October 05, 2020, 08:09:52 pm »
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, either, neither and other my effort at a little fun for the spooky season.  Chapter 1 is a slow build, but more is to come.

Chapter 1

Honestly, I don’t know what possessed me to buy the old Arkham house.  The place had been sitting empty for years, the shuttered, Gothic exterior fuelling the haunted house stories of every kid in town.  Murders, ghosts, demons, you name it and people said it had happened in Arkham.  After a few years on the market with no interest I came into some money and the price was right.  I thought if I do it up, set it out right I can hire it out to some TV or movie companies, you know, proper haunted house, creepy old mansion kind of set up.  So when the contracts completed I finally had the chance to look the place over properly.  I already knew the place was pretty much empty, but structurally sound, honestly it reminded me of the mansion from Casper The Friendly Ghost, just without the science lab in the basement, or at least that’s what I thought. 

I was always slightly interested in the occult, the darker side of life.  Not as a practitioner or even as a real believer but satanic worship, cults, the psychology of it was fascinating and that was one of the reasons I bought this old pile when it came up on the market.  The Blackwood family had eventually sold the house, trying to get rid of their reputation as “Occultists” the last resident of the house, Anton Blackwood, had passed away about 10 years ago and the stories about him and this house were fascinating, especially the one about the demon summoning circle hidden in the house and the bargains he made with “dark powers” for eternal life, youth, power, all that stuff.  And honestly for a man reputed to be over 80 years old he was looking pretty damn good before the bus hit him.  Eternal youth apparently does not beat the greyhound bus.  Finishing up my inspection in the basement  I was disappointed to find nothing but old boxes and some interesting magazines, turns out the old horn dog was a fan of the skinny waif look, eh, when you find what you like go for it, no kink shaming here even if I personally preferred girls with a bit more meat on their bones.  I was lost in thought as I started climbing back up the stairs.  I reached out blindly for the light switch thinking about a couple of designer friends who would love to get in on this project, strange, I could have sworn the switch was closer, the next thing I remember was a scream, which might have been mine, a thud, which was probably me, a cloud of dust, those were from the crushed boxes, and a large fake section of wall swinging towards me.  Somehow in reaching across for the switch I fell off the stairs with a slight exclamation of surprise, and not a high pitched shriek that it might have sounded like.  Dusting myself off I studied the false wall, it was cleverly constructed and if I hadn’t have hit something on the floor in my graceless fall I probably wouldn’t have found it.  A spiral staircase descended down into the dark.  Curious I went back to my car for a flash-light and made my way down the black wrought iron staircase. 

At the bottom was a large seemingly plain brick room, torches in metal brackets lined the wall and a red velvet curtain covered the back wall, it looked a little worse for wear at the moment but this had some potential.  Especially if I lit the torches, should get a couple of pictures for examples for the studios, my excitement was rising a little at the thought, not the science lab, but man did this lead more weight to those rumours about the self titled “Lord” Blackwood.  I grabbed a lighter and lit the six torches around the room, wondering how on Earth they managed to get that deep red flame, must have been some chemical in the wood.  Under the red light a set of faintly traced circles, stars and runes on the floor began to glow, but I was too busy trying to get the right angle through the phone screen to notice.  I didn’t notice the curtain starting to move and the flames wavering as if in a breeze, I still didn’t notice the thin column of smoke emitting from the centre of the circle.  I finally noticed what was happening when I took the picture and looked at the results, a thick cloud of dark smoke in the centre of the room that really shouldn’t be there.  Suddenly the phantom breeze moving the flame and curtains became a real gale, first pushing me to the centre of the room then with a flash and a bang that any special forces entry team would be proud of I was blown off my feet and slammed hard into the wall behind me.  I must have either been concussed and hallucinating or unconscious and dreaming as there was absolutely no way that a pretty young woman with delicate, elfin features, a blonde pixie hair cut wearing a red mini dress was standing in my new basement.  There was no way she smiled at me and said “What is your pleasure Lord Blackwood?” and also no way her eyes were red as she slinked across the circle towards me...

Forum Saradas

A Devil of a Time
« on: October 05, 2020, 08:09:52 pm »

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Devil of a Time
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 03:55:04 pm »
Cool start and perfect for the holidays......can't wait for more.............

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 05:26:40 pm »
Hey Ardanian, I really enjoyed your story 'Morning Warm up' Do you have any more Stories you wrote in the past which you could share here with us? Thanks. Nice start of a story there

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 05:53:16 pm »
Hey Ardanian, I really enjoyed your story 'Morning Warm up' Do you have any more Stories you wrote in the past which you could share here with us? Thanks. Nice start of a story there

Glad you liked it QBikk but this one will be number three, "Morning Warmup" and "Cosplay Diner" are the other two.  Both on here.  More will come for this one but inspiration is slow.

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 01:33:31 am »
Chapter 2: The Contract

“What?” I managed to squeak out as she moved closer my eyes unavoidable drawn to the way she moved, gracefully, gliding each foot in a perfect line in front of the other, if she wasn’t such a skinny girl the sway of her hips would have caused traffic accidents if she walked down the street.  She stopped in front of me, the top of her head barely reaching my chin, I’d guess she was a bout 5’4” almost a foot shorter than my 6’3”.  She tilted her head back staring into my eyes,
“I am yours to do with as you wish, I am your slave, your pet, your sex toy, your wife, as per our contract.  I am here and I am yours, master.”
“What?” I repeated, my brain not processing a damn thing, I could have sworn there was a flicker of annoyance for the briefest moment across her elfin features, she took a step back and lowered herself to her knees.
“As per our contract I am yours Lord Blackwood.” She repeated.  Brain, ignore that this is impossible and say something.
“Not...him…?” Ok, now try harder. “I’m not Lord Blackwood.” I finally got out (good job brain), the change in her was instant, she was back on her feet in a heartbeat studying me with those soul piercing red eyes.
“Well you are more of a cutie than I was expecting so...who the hell are you and what are you doing here?”
“Hang on a second my good woman, this is my house, you have just sprung up from a cloud of smoke in my basement and I’m not entirely sure you are actually here, so the better question is who the hell are you and where the hell did YOU come from?” She ignored my questions completely.
“You are the Lord of this house?” She asked with a slight tilt of her head.
“According to the contract I signed yesterday that’s exactly what I am.”
“Interesting.” I don’t know where she suddenly had a pair of glasses from, or where the ornate scroll in her hands was previously hiding, but she started reading intently.  I could only make out the odd word as she read, occasionally glancing in my direction “lord...owner...Arkham House...contract...wife…” with a flourish she removed the glasses and both they and the scroll disappeared in a puff of red smoke.  If she was real she was a damn good illusionist. 
“As Lord of this house I am bound by our contract, I am yours to do with as you wish, I am your slave, your pet, your sex toy, your wife whatever your heart desires.” MY first thought showed that at least the sarcasm centre of my brain was responding.
“Well my heart desires some answer to the previously asked questions and I would also like to add what the HELL IS HAPPENING?” She grinned and for a moment I could have sworn some of her teeth were pointed more than they should be.
“Well I do like you fire.” She said. “So I’ll play nice.” She stepped back to the centre of the circle and spread her arms wide in an encompassing gesture. “I am a succubus, I came from hell via this summoning circle to fulfil the contract agreed between my liege and Lord Blackwood.  As you now own this house the contract falls on you to abide by.” Ok, I’ll play along with my own delusion then.
“And why do you look like you stepped straight out of a 1960s pop music video?”
“This form was chosen for Lord Blackwood’s pleasure.  It was his demand that I looked like this.  This can be changed as part of our deal.” That pointed smile again.
“What is this contract you keep referring too?”
“Oh, that petty little piece of paper, what more do you need to know other than you will have a sex demon as your plaything for the rest of your natural life?”
“Well the usual, what does it cost me, why is it that I have to abide by it and what, very specifically, is HAPPENING??? As previously mentioned.” The smile faded as she glowered at me, the longer she held that expression the more she looked like a petulant child trying to be angry which was not helping my fogged brain process anything.
“Fine.” Suddenly I found myself in a wooden chair at a large oak table, the self proclaimed succubus in a chair opposite me with a large scroll between us. “Anton Blackwood signed a contract as the Lord of Arkham House to be consummated between the Lord of the House, you,” she pointed at me, “and a representative of my liege, me.  Upon consummation the representative will be bound to every whim, desire and instruction of the Lord until the point of his death.  In return a portion of the Lord’s life will be sacrificed to my liege.  Does that answer your questions?”
“Most, what do you mean by consummated?”
“How else do you consummate a marriage...I fuck your brains out six ways until Sunday.” She licked her lips and blew a kiss, there was a definite stirring in the brain fog.
“So if that never happens…” she smirked as thought that was impossible, “then I never have to give up part of my life?”
“Yes”
“Then I refuse.  Feel free to see yourself out, please blow out the torches as you go.” I tried to get up from the chair and calmly walk out the door with dignity.  I mean I intended too, but then her eyes locked with mine and I was frozen in place.
“I am so glad you said that sweetie, I love a challenge.”

With that the furniture vanished and we were both standing on opposite points of the star inside the summoning circle.  She grabbed the bottom of her red mini dress and pulled it down, the fabric extending towards the floor as she bent at the waist.  Impossibly the skirt now extended down to the floor as she stood up straight again she pulled the top of the dress into a deep V shape exposing, well, honestly, very little cleavage, like I said, Lord Blackwood seemed to prefer the waif look.  Even as this happened though what little cleavage there was suddenly deepened as her small breasts grew out to handfuls then double handfuls as though someone was inflating a pair of balloons in her chest.  Seeing where my eyes were pinned I could only hear the smile in her voice as she said softly, “My eyes are up here stud.” I dragged my eyes up to her face as that transformed as well, the soft, delicate features sharpening slightly, her cheekbones became more prominent, her round face becoming more heart shaped, her lips plumping and turning a deep shade of red like lipstick was being applied by an invisible hand.  Her hair slowly growing out, thickening and turning from a blonde pixie cut to a glossy black beehive.  She stretched her back and raised her arms over her head, her breasts threatening to explode out of the deep v cut in the front of her now floor length black velvet dress, and as she relaxed I found myself staring at a very good cosplay of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. “Are the girls more to your liking?” She winked cupping and bouncing her chest.  I don’t think I was drooling at that point but I was pretty close.  I desperately hoped I didn’t look as aroused as I felt, thankfully that my jeans weren’t too tight.  Swallowing to clear my throat I challenged back.
“I mean yes, Elvira is a pretty woman, but not really enough for me to ‘sacrifice my life for’” That slightly petulant glower again...this time when her eyes locked with mine they seemed to flash for a second and I felt something, like soft fingers drifting gently over skin, but somehow inside my mind.
“But I’m getting warmer…” the smile was back as she reached her hands into her hair and the beehive dropped, the straight black hair becoming wavier and falling to her mid back, her eyes subtly changed to almond shape, her chin softening and face becoming more gentle and rounded again, her skin colour gently changed until she looked like she was from Asian descent.  Her breasts swelled further taking on a teardrop shape, her hips and ass swelling to match, a near perfect hourglass figure.  She started to slowly walk towards me and as I was right, with more meat on her that sway was intoxicating.  She pulled the dress of her shoulders and it slid softly off her body with a whisper, falling to the floor as stepped out of it revealing a shiny black bra and panties set.  This time I’m pretty certain I was drooling, I know my knees were weak, and I was about half a second away from collapsing onto those inviting pillows of flesh and giving my life away.  God damn it lower brain, stop, we are stronger than this.  Yes she is the living embodiment of sex, and she smells amazing and her tits are just…………….where was I?  Oh right, staring.  Must...resist...I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, gathered myself to speak and the words died on my lips, smother by her soft lips gently brushing against mine.  Her body melted into me, her hands reaching up to the back of my head as she gently, insistently kissed me.
“Let me in” she whispered in between lingering kisses.  That feeling again like being gently touched and my mind being caressed, the smell of her, the taste of her, the feel of her.  Whatever rational part of my brain was still there was being thrown into a jail cell by every lusty, hormonal, animal sex driven part of all humans.  She pulled away her lips still pursed together, eyes half closed, she licked her lips and ran her hands over her body. “You’re not bad when you let go.” She moaned as her hands ran across the outside of her panties and slowly started to make their way over her stomach. “And I found something interesting in there.” Her stomach, like the rest of her body, was covered in a soft layer of flesh, filling out her curves, as she moved her hands up she seemed to be pushing the thin layer of body fat up towards her chest.  Her already bountiful boobs growing larger, the bra squeaking in distress as it struggled to contain her growing assets.  Every bit of my brain stopped fighting and just stared at what was left behind, as her hands were moving up the lines and separations of a six pack became clear.  As she looked down at her newly toned midriff she smiled, moving her hips from side to side.  With every movement the lines between her abs became deeper the six pack became an eight pack and she grinned. “Oh, I like this.   Like this a lot.”   She looked me straight in the eyes, licked her lips and blew me a kiss as she flexed down hard, from nothing to a fitness athlete shaming abdomen in seconds.  OH fuck, I’m in trouble...

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 03:02:03 am »
 :bravo: Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to read more. Karma for all!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 02:47:43 pm »
oh my, found that not so little secret of his.............wonderful, wonderful.........can't wait to see how much of her likes the massive changes. KARMA to you, great writing!!

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 06:39:02 pm »
Thank you so much for the replies.  Really happy people are enjoying my mad little scribblings. :)  And now for the next chapter, will our plucky hero give in, what further tricks does the temptress have up her sleeve.  Shall we find out?  >:D

Chapter 3: Dream Becomes a Nightmare?

She turned away from me giving me the first view of her shapely bubble butt, the contrast between her ripped abs and soft back not even registering in my overheating mind.  She bent over at the waist, keeping her long legs perfectly straight.  The shiny material of her panties covering half her butt.  She looked back at me from under one shoulder as she gripped her ankles and started to run her hands up the backs of her legs.  Just like with her abs it was as if she was pulling the flesh up, sculpting her body into an image of my desire, as her hands passed her knees a large, strong, round set of calves was left behind.  Hands rising further, pushing the extra flesh up, swelling her butt larger and larger, the material of her underwear slowly becoming a thong as it slide into the deep valley between her cheeks.  As her hands reached her ass I could see the heart shaped of well developed hamstrings on her firm, strong upper legs.  She turned back to face me, “I’ve never been this shape before, oh it does feel good” she cupped her heavy breasts, lifting them to give me another view of her 8 pack abs, now accompanied by a set of thick, meaty legs.  Whilst they were not as ripped her quads swept out over her knees in a forming the idealised tear drop shape, her calves adding further intoxicating sweeps and curves to her body.  She had the power-packed legs of a track cyclist or a speed-skater, the mid section of a fitness competitor, the breasts and butt of a porn star.  Taken individually they were incredible, but together on her frame they were...wrong...like the pieces of a puzzle put together without the full picture.  Her spell over was me breaking for a moment and she realised it instantly. “Oops, looks like I got a bit carried away.” She rubbed her hands over every inch of her body, her nipples visibly hardening under her bra “let’s put this somewhere more...mmm...pleasurable, more appealing.” With that she struck the “superhero” pose like Supergirl, legs slightly spread, hand in light fists on her hips looking off to the side.  She stood in only her underwear and yet I could see the cape fluttering in the wind behind her, hair blowing in the same breeze. “Just wait cutie, you’re going to love this”, her abundant breast and butt shrank down to a size that fit better with her legs and abs.  That I did not love and my dick agreed with the lust filled disappointment.  The rational brain left in me tried to use the disappointment of the primal lust side to sneak out of the jail cell.  It stopped dead in it’s tracks as her arms swelled, from svelte to sleek, to sporty, to visible curves of biceps and forearms.  The caps of her shoulders rising and swelling to balance our her legs.  There she stood, hands on hips, not even flexing but the absolute image of barely restrained strength and power.  This what what Supergirl should look like, what Wonder Woman did look like when she was drawn by the right artist and exactly the image to make my dick rock hard and my knees turn to jelly. She looked at me with another wicked smile “Still think you can resist?” not for much longer I did NOT say out loud.  Even with this image in front of me my brain went wild pictures running through my mind of her bending crowbars, arms flexing with the strain as she picked up steam engines.  You know the usual, buried, super-heroine fantasies.  She shivered like a jolt of energy shot through her, “ooo, you still want more you greedy creature, that looks like fun, can’t wait to see how it feels.” Her whole body swelled and I swore crackled slightly with red lighting criss-crossing her skin, with each in breath her biceps swelled an inch, the separation between her abs deepening, her quads growing, she passed fitness model size, and went into physique territory. “Wow” she whispered looking down  at a body that would win any Physique Olympia. “I’ve never felt this much energy, you must have buried this fantasy so deep, hidden it for so long.  The more you try to resist the stronger it makes me.” She raised her arms and flexed a set of 14” biceps, her skin stretched tight over the muscles shwoing incredible striations and veins. “OH fuck...yes…” her eyes closed, her breathing becoming ragged, bloody hell she was having an orgasm from the growth. “We are going to have so...much...fun…” she punctuated each word with an earth shattering flex adding inch after inch to her body, 15, 16, 17, 18 inch arms.  Thighs, calves, quads, abs to match.  With one final most muscular flex the straining cloth that was the only thing covering any part of her marble sculpted body finally gave up and fell to the ground. She stalked over to me I backed away from her towards the wall, fear and lust, shame and excitement warring within in me, freezing out rational thought.  As I felt the brick wall of the basement at my back she pinned me against the wall with her chest, her hands on the wall level with my shoulders. “I could take you, I could force you.” I felt her thigh push into the gap between my legs, gently she raised her leg lifting me off the ground. “I am as strong as you can imagine and if I wanted to there would be nothing you could do to stop me.” There was a crunching sound as almost effortlessly she dug her fingers into the brick wall and pulled free a fist full of brick.  She squeezed her fist closed and the brick turned to red dust instantly.  My cock was threatening to burst free of my jeans, I don’t think I had ever been this turned on in my life.  If this was a dream it was the most intense one I’d ever had.  I didn’t know whether I wanted it to end or continue.  She lifted her knee high still until I slid down her thigh, bumping into her rock hard abdomen.  She leant in, her lips next to my ear and whispered “But before this night is through you are going to give in to me, you are going to worship me and you will want it, you will beg me for it.  And when you do…” she kissed her way across my cheek to my mouth the kiss still as gentle as before, creating a thrilling contrast between her steely body, unbelievable strength and gentle touch “...I will make you feel pleasure like you can’t imagine…” So, what, exactly, is my life worth I wonder?

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2020, 02:44:58 am »
Where do i find 1 of these,lol,anyway great story looking fprward to another part
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2020, 05:02:32 pm »
Love her growing orgasm and desire from her new form, wonder if there is more yet to come...........amazing writing style, just enough to let our minds go wild!!! KARMA+++++ to you

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 05:17:34 pm »
Yes i agree Karma +++++++
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2020, 09:49:50 am »
Thank you all for the kind words.  I've got ideas in mind for a bit more to this story and maybe more, who knows? >:D

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2020, 01:10:03 am »
Love this story so far. Wonder if there is a twist ending?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2020, 05:20:15 am »
Great first chapters. Hope to read what will happen in these first 6 days until sunday.

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2020, 04:40:26 pm »
And now the continuing adventures of a horny demon and an increasingly lost (?) soul

Chapter 4: In safe hands

The barrage of soft kisses and her hard arms wrapped around me overwhelmed my senses, I found my hands reaching out to touch her for the first time, her skin warm, soft and smooth, but with steel underneath, my fingers traced the striations across her shredded shoulders and as she pulled her mouth away from mine I unconsciously tried to follow my my lips reaching for contact.  At that point we both knew it, she’d won, I would do just about anything, sacrifice anything to keep this feeling, to be wrapped up in the arms of this creature.  But she wasn’t done playing yet.
“Just because I like you cutie, and you tried so hard to resist me I’ll give you one last chance.”  She put me down gently and stepped back “I won’t touch you, I won’t take any more power from you.” She tweaked her clit and a nipple as she said it “Oof you’ve already given me the best sex of my life and we haven’t fucked yet.” She grinned. “If you can last ten minutes without shooting your load then I’ll burn up the contract and you are free.  Plus I’ll still fuck your brains out because you are so damn cute and I have never, never been this horny.  If you do pop then I will take your cock and wring every ounce of pleasure I can get from it.  So win or lose, contract or not you still get to slip your fuckstick in this body pulled straight from your dreams.” She gave a mighty double bicep flex the bulging muscles peaking halfway up her forearms. “Now get out of those clothes, you won’t be needing them”. Ok brain listen, take it slow, use this time to calm down, you can still get out of this, whit your dignity in...we’re naked already aren’t we?  Sigh.  I could best be described as average, just taller than normal, not exactly a gym body, but I tried to look after myself so I was pretty trim, nothing to be drooled over I thought.  But as I looked up her fingers were buried deep in her pussy and she was frantically getting herself off, my dick might have been going slightly soft, but seeing this muscle bound drop dead gorgeous creature bringing herself to a thunderous orgasm as she watched me strip was a weird and thrilling feeling, my cock lurched itself back to full erection.  And I do mean thunderous, as I watched red lightning crackled over her skin, sinking into the muscles she added at least another inch to biceps, her forearms, her quads, each flexed muscle swelled and grew. She was breathing deeply and heavily, moaning with satisfaction. “Sorry, got a bit carried away there.” She looked down at her engorged muscles, “Fuck me that felt good.  Looks like you enjoyed it too” she nodded at my own equally engorged dick, honestly it had never been this hard or this throbbing.  I have no idea how I’m going to get through 10 minutes if she did that ‘by accident’
“Ok stud, time starts now.” With a wave of her hand a fiery image appeared on the air of a stop watch face that started to count down from 10 minutes. “Let’s see what we can do.” Looking around the room she clearly decided there was nothing of use in the lower basement (summoning chamber?  On the list of weird things today this is low) and headed towards the Gothic, wrought iron spiral staircase.  As she stepped onto the first step she looked back over her shoulder to see my following, she raised herself up onto her toes, flexing her calf out, half again as big as in it’s relaxed state.  The wrought iron squealed in protest as it took her full weight, Christ how dense were those muscles?  I followed her up the spiral, each step in turn making it’s discomfort known.  As she strode confidently into the main basement, the one I already knew about, she saw the pile of magazines including the cover girl I noticed before, “So that’s why he picked her look, pretty, but this is a much more fun body.” I couldn’t agree more.  9 minutes left. “Oooohhhh, that looks like fun” she squealed a little as she caught sight of a huge metal safe in a dark corner of the basement.  Although it was open this thing was a beast.  6 feet tall, 3 feet wide and deep.  The thick walls must have been 3 inches of steel, bomb proof, fire proof this was probably only one small step below a bank vault.  She positively skipped over to the 1 tonne chunk of metal. “Do you think I can move this, would pushing this block of steel be possible for these little old muscles?” Another volcanic bicep flex and another twitch of my cock, 8 minutes left. She bit her lip playing coy. “This might be too much for me.” With a seemingly effortless push at the top the safe fell onto it’s side with a deafening clang. “Then again.”  She stepped to the top of the safe. “You know what you’ve made.” She bent down, gripping the open side of the safe in both hands. “You know what you want me to be able to do.” She stood with a grunt, dead-lifting the safe off the ground, she turned on the spot holding the weight at her knees with perfect form. “You know what I can DO.” She shouted as with a look of joy and power she curled the safe up to her shoulders, biceps exploding, veins bursting to the surface under skin, snaking across her shoulders and down her arms, feeding unstoppable power to her mighty muscles.  She curled the weight again, and again, up and down, no evidence of stopping, growling with pleasure at each pump.  After I lost count of her reps she powered the safe over head and started doing calf raises with a 1 ton weight trying in vain to hold her down.  She slammed the safe down to the ground and exploded into a most muscular flex, 6 minutes left I didn’t think I could hold out another 6 seconds.  With a roar she transitioned into a double bicep flex again, but this time with the pump of curling the safe, the charged energy and incredible lust filling both of us her biceps kept rising, higher and higher until they reached her wrists.  This was insane, this was just...just...the most amazing thing I had ever seen. “I wanted to be fair, I wanted to give you the full time, but I can’t.  I need you, I’ve never needed anything as badly as I need to feel you inside me.  But I’m not going to break the rules.  I might be a demon but we are nothing if not lawful, you are going to come for me and your are going to do it in less than a minute.” She had to almost force through every word, I could see the look in her eyes, she was a panther, a lioness, a predator torn between toying with her prey and devouring it whole. 5 minutes left.  She picked up the safe, closing the door as she did.  She wrapped her arms as far around the safe as she could, her hands grasping the middle of each side of the door.
“Cum…” her arms swelled with power again, the safe screeching in protest as she pulled each side closer to her, the safe beginning to fold in half.
“For…” the fold was deep enough that she could now link her hands together in front of it.
“Your…” she growled pouring more and more unstoppable power into her bear hug, the safe squealing louder as it nearly folded in half over her forearms.
“Wife…” with a final roar her arms slammed into her chest, slicing the safe in half, two mangled half ton chunks of metal crashed to the ground.  Thick ropes of cum shot from my dick across the room towards her, I could see her own juices flowing freely down her legs, both of us coming down from orgasms, both of us pumped, hard and ready for action.  She crossed the space between us in an instant, pulled my head down to hers and kissed me hard, all gentleness and playfulness gone, nothing but raw lust between us. “Now fuck your new wife.” If I was going to die, I was going to die a very, very happy man.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Devil of a Time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View