Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575746 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:36:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  From Chubby to Chiseled
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: From Chubby to Chiseled  (Read 27575 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: From Chubby to Chiseled
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2020, 08:31:22 pm »
Encore

"Shit, Jo, that was wicked as fuck!" Vicky's incentives were always very vocal nowadays. Joanna realized that as she got bigger and stronger, Vicky got all fired up. This time, it was over a 110kg bench press.
Joanna got up from the bench and smiled at her coach/friend/admirer. She knew Vicky was an enthusiast of strong, fit bodies, and Joanna had one of those. It helped that after they got back from vacation Vicky hooked her up with a small, yet very effective dose of steroids. Joanna was pretty sure her parents would have never authorized that, but it seemed that Vicky was ok with gambling her job (and maybe more) for the chance of seeing Joanna getting bigger.
And bigger she got. All around, but mostly in her upper body, and especially her traps and shoulders. There was at least another 10kg of pure muscle around Joanna's body.
Joanna approached Vicky still holding her smile and grabbed her left wrist with her right arm, flexing her pumped pecs. Her sport bra exposed the biggest part of her pectoral plaques.
"Shit, look at these" Vicky remarked, not bothering asking for permission while placing her hands on the top of Joanna's chest and pressing them
"It's like fucking marble"
Joanna knew that she was being a little evil right now, teasing and seducing Vicky, but she just couldn't help it. relaxing her chest and raising both arms, Joanna flared a double bicep pose, just waiting for the oohs and aaahs from Vicky. They didn't take long to come
"Fuck damn it! Look at those guns of yours, Jo!" Vicky immediately moved her hands from Joanna's chest to her arms "They seem to grow by the day!"
"Oh, well... I'm not sure about that, but they sure are big, right?" Joanna provoked
"Hell yeah... last week they were at what? 38cm?"
"Yeah, but hey, I want 40. At least, alright? Don't bail on me here"
"Heck no. We will get those cannonballs up to 40 in no time!"
Joanna smiled. It's been a while now and Vicky still had her hand on Joanna's bicep. She relaxed and flexed them a couple times, making Vicky focus again on them, trying to squeeze the hard ball of muscle
"Oh, I hate when you do that. You're such a show off, Jo" Vicky giggled
"Are you sure you hate? I can stop, I mean..."
"Nah, that's ok, I..." Vicky blushed. Joanna laughed
"So, listen, I got some homework to do. See you next Monday?"
"Yeah, sure. What are you up to this weekend?"
"Oh, nothing much, really. Mom and dad want to do some family program on Saturday, so..."
"oh... I see.. so... Monday it is"
"It sure is. Come on, I'll walk you to the door" Joanna turned around and ducked offering her large back to Vicky. It had become a thing they did every once in a while. Joanna piggybacked Vicky upstairs and dropped her at the curb. Vicky hopped on and felt the thickness and broadness of Joanna's back. Joanna grabbed Vicky's legs and walked her up effortlessly.
As they said their goodbyes, Joanna walked back to her room. She stripped out of her gym clothes, and only in her thongs, watched herself in the mirror. It's been 4 months since they came back from Barbados, and she and Jonas had never talked again. Vicky picked up one of the photos she had attached to her mirror. It was from their last trip. There was Jonas, the skinny brother of hers. And she was in her bikini, standing next to him. Joanna remembered how that trip had been life-changing from her. Now, looking at the picture, it was evident how she was already more muscular than him. Joanna deviated her eyes from the picture to her image in the mirror. She wondered how Jonas would feel if he saw her now. Except for her height, Joanna had grown in every aspect of her body. If during summer she could try to hide her muscularity with baggy clothes, now that was just impossible. Everyone knew what a specimen she was.

During dinner, Joanna's mind was abruptly brought back to Jonas by her parents
"So... guess who's coming for this weekend?" her mother started
"Who? Aunt Cinthia?" was Joanna's best guess. Her mother's sister lived a couple hours away
"No... It's your brother! He managed to anticipate some work and got an extra day next Monday, so he's flying in tomorrow morning. Isn't that nice? We haven't seen him since..."
"Barbados" Joanna finished her mother's sentence. Shit. She hadn't prepared for this. After they came back, Joanna spent a few weeks feeling very guilty about the ambiguous feelings she had. One part of her simply loved all the showing off and worshipping, but other part just felt dirty about it. And now, Jonas was coming home for 2 whole days together. She immediately thought about calling Vicky and inviting her in. Vicky did said she wanted to meet Jonas. But something stopped Joanna. For some reason, she felt like she didn't want them hitting it off. A darker, more selfish part of her wanted them both just for her.

That night Joanna had the same dream she had had in Barbados. Only this time, there were people watching her show. And every one in the audience was... Jonas. As Joanna posed and flexed her hulking body, all the Jonas' in the crowd cheered and applauded her. She felt hot and wet in her dream.
Next morning came and with it, Jonas. Joanna was having her breakfast in the kitchen when her father, who had left early to the airport to pick up his son, entered with Jonas' bag in his hand. Her brother came right behind him. He froze as he laid eyes on her.
Joanna stood quiet. She let him sink in what he was looking at. If his brother had thought about and tried to relive those moments in Barbados, all those thoughts were shattered now. The Joanna that had posed for him was shrunk by the new, bigger, harder Joanna.
"H-hey... hey, Jo. How are you?" he finally spoke
"Hey bro... I'm great, and you?" Joanna stood up but didn't approach him. She wasn't sure if a hug was in order. She could sense that Jonas was having the same doubts, but their father in the room made it hard. They had to pretend to act normal. Finally, Jonas came closer to her and opened his arms. Joanna invited him into her pythonic embrace. Joanna felt how fragile he felt inside her arms. She fought the urge to squeeze him a little, as he just ran his hands through her lumpy, muscular back. They broke the hug and stared at each other's eyes
"nice to see you"
"and you"

The rest of the Saturday ended up being just as awkward. Joanna caught Jonas staring at her a dozen times, but there wasn't much she could do about it. She couldn't call him out in front of their parents. And she couldn't avoid being that big and attractive to his eyes. Finally, around six, she excused herself from the family, changed clothes and went downstairs to the gym. She had to burn all that energy and weird feelings.
Joanna had just finished a set of 20 pull ups when she heard noise coming from the stairs. She turned around and saw Jonas coming down
"What... what are you doing here? Where's mom and dad?" she immediately snapped.
"Oh, I told them I wanted pizza from Belle's Pizzeria, but apparently they don't have delivery, so they went out to grab it. They should be back in thirty minutes"
"I... I see.. So... what do you want?"
Jonas just stood silent, staring at her. Joanna's improved hormonal status, along with her personality made very difficult to her to not press Jonas for an answer, but she couldn't act all dominant. Not considering what might happen if she did. So she calmly repeated her question
"So... what is it?"
Jonas took a step closer to her. "I... was... wondering..."
"What?" Joanna thought she knew where this was going, and she really didn't want to. At least, part of her didn't. The other part was starting to like this.
"Since... since summer.. you've... you've grown"
"Yeah...." Joanna was fighting very hard against herself to not simply flex one of her big muscles right now
"And... I assume... you got... stronger"
Joanna stood still for a while. Of course she got stronger. Way stronger. She was the strongest 17 year old girl on town. Perhaps the strongest teen on town right now.
"Yes.. yes I did" she finally answered
"So... can you... show me?" Jonas' lust was sparkling from his eyes. He was practically drooling, staring at her sister's relaxed biceps.
Joanna didn't know how to respond to that. Part of her wanted. More than anything. But her moral compass was still working
"I'm not sure this is a good idea, Jonas" she answered through her teeth
"I'll... I'll just sit here and watch... watch your training. Please" Jonas stepped closer. They were a few inches apart now
"Jonas, I'm not..." Joanna stopped talking when he placed his hand on her beefy, striated shoulder. She shivered by his touch.
"Please..." he repeated as his hand ran down from her shoulder to her arm. Unconsciously, Joanna contracted her bicep. Jonas' hand stopped immediately, feeling it's hardness
"God... you're even harder than I remembered" he mumbled as his wet eyes just stared down at her chest.
'Fuck. This was it' Joanna thought. No matter how Vicky did it, it was Jonas' touch that got the best out of her. Not resisting, she spoke in a low tone
"Grab those 25kg dumbbells"
Opening up his smile, Jonas immediately obeyed her. She noticed how much effort it took for him to remove them from the rack. The 6 step walk from the rack to her were enough to make her brother pant. She grabbed the weights from his hands. She started curling them alternately. This was heavy even for her, but she managed a few reps, before finally holding both dumbbells curled up for several seconds, letting her bicep pump up and her veins engorge. Jonas' eyes were practically popping out of his head.
"My... God..." was all he mustered to say
Joanna dropped the weights down and, not controlling herself, Flexed her guns proudly. She watched Jonas' reaction as her muscles tightened up, rising from her arms and peaking beautifully higher than her big shoulders.
"Care to compare them, Brother?"
Jonas nodded positively as he approached her and flexed his twigs. If in Barbados Joanna's muscles were already bigger, now they simply dwarfed her brother's.
"Look how big I got, Jonas. Look how bigger I am now" Joanna realized as the words were coming out of her mouth that this was a lost battle. She might as well enjoy it.
Jonas just lowered his arms and stared hungrily at Joanna's mighty muscle. He made mention to touch it, unsure of how she would react. His hand shivered all the way until it touched the marble hard bicep.
"God...."
Joanna felt electricity running down her spine when he touched her. This was it. This was her dream.
"Sit" she commanded. Jonas obeyed, taking place in a bench.
Joanna stripped out of her clothes, standing only in her underwear. She then started going through a bodybuilding contest routine, as she had rehearsed alone in her room many times, showcasing every fiber of her chiseled body. She noticed Jonas almost convulsing trying to not cum in his pants.
Finally, she approached him
"Get up"
He did.
"Now, this one is my favorite. I hope you enjoy it" she said. Then Joanna inhaled deeply and stroke a most muscular pose. She grunted as she did it, for extra energy. She felt her chest and traps exploding. She could feel her veins filling up, her upper body getting red from the effort. She held it as hard as she could until she felt a little dizzy. Joanna opened her eyes and saw Jonas completely bent over his crotch. She was pretty sure he had failed his own task, but she didn't mind anymore. In fact, she was enjoying the fact that her muscles could cause that to this young, weak boy in front of her. 

Forum Saradas

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2020, 08:44:57 pm »
Awesome!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2020, 06:34:32 am »
Truly wonderful! Thank you! K+!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2020, 05:38:42 am »
Great chapter. And there is so much time on this weekend to show how big and strong she already got.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2020, 04:16:41 pm »
Nice addition, can't wait to see how things play out.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2020, 07:05:06 am »
Absolutely perfect story!  A true work of art!   :wow:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2020, 12:07:43 pm »
Love it,more please karma +++
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  From Chubby to Chiseled

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View