Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574419 Posts in 72902 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 03:29:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  From Chubby to Chiseled
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: From Chubby to Chiseled  (Read 27530 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
From Chubby to Chiseled
« on: September 30, 2020, 09:33:19 pm »
Young Joanna, or Jo as they called her around, grabbed the last piece of cake from the fridge and headed upstairs to her room. This was nothing but her modus operandi since she could remember. A bad news came? She comforted herself with food, usually not the healthy kind. This time, the fifteen year old had just been told that she and her parents would move to Charleston, SC. Apparently her father received one heck of a job proposal from a company down there, but Jo still had a feeling that they just wanted to be closer to North Carolina, where her older brother would be going to College in a couple months.
As she sighed with the idea of moving, Joanna chucked down a big piece of frosting.
Next morning came as it always does. With a disrupting feeling of guilt. For years now Joanna had been trying to lose weight, but her anxiety and bad way of dealing with news always got the best of her. Watching her sparkling blue eyes over the mirror, she fought back the urge to cry. She had a gorgeous face, her dark curly hair contouring her soft, white skin, but her body didn't help her feeling good about it. She climbed on the scale on her bathroom, or as she'd refer to, her most honest friend and worst enemy.
70kg. At 1.60m it wasn't horrible, but it was bad, and she knew it. Grabbing the extra layer of fat on her belly with her hands, a small tear rolled down her eyes.
"Well, now it's not time for that. I gotta start packing".

The end of the month came before they realized, and so did moving day. Jonas, her brother was already out to UNC, having flown in a couple weeks earlier to settle in. Mom, dad and Joanna drove the 3000 miles to their new home, following the moving truck. All Joanna knew about this new house was that it was supposed to be really big, 5 bedrooms and a full basement. Apparently, the last owners were some kind of athletes and left a lot behind, but she had no idea of what.
As they arrived, Joanna grabbed her stuff and climbed the stairs up to what would be her new room. "Wow, this is big" she thought. Her new room had good taste wallpaper all around, a bay window with a view and her parents had bought her a queen size bed.
"Joanna, could you come down here a second?" she heard her mother yelling from downstairs.
Dropping her backpack on her new bed, she walked down the stairs
"what is it?"
"Have you looked downstairs yet?" she invited her to go to the basement, where her dad waited halfway down the stairs. As Joanna walked down another set of stairs, she looked around. Oh the basement was full, alright. Full of gym equipment. Joanna wasn't exactly a conoisseur of weight training but she could tell everything there seemed to be state of art
"What the heck...?"
"Well kiddo" her father began, being promptly interrupted by his spouse
"Don't be mad at us, Jo. We just want what's best for you"
"As I was saying" her father began again, hugging his chubby daughter "The last owners were some sort of bodybuilding athletes and owned a company that makes these equipments, so they had a pretty pro gym down here. When I bought the house, they agreed to leave this stuff here for us"
Joanna wasn't sure of how she felt about that, but her mother didn't give her enough time to think of it
"And there's more, Jo. We hired a personal trainer for you. She will come here everyday after school and work with you. She is also a nutritionist, so... there's that"
Joanna looked at them. She knew deep down this was their way of telling her that they cared about her and her health, and most important, that they loved her. But she couldn't help but partly feel it as a blow to her confidence and her looks. She smiled politely
"Thank you guys" she snapped back before rushing upstairs trying to hide her tears.

Monday came, and as Joanna got home, she saw her mother talking to someone in the living room
"Hi, Jo! Come in here! This is Ms. Cruz, the personal trainer!"
"Oh, please, call me Victoria, or Vicky if you will. Hi Joanna, nice to meet you" Vicky extended her hand and Joanna shook it. She noticed that Vicky's hands was somewhat calloused, and her voice had a lower tone than she expected. But what caught Joanna's most off guard was Vicky's figure. She was about 1.70m, with thick thighs that were noticeable even beneath her sweatpants, a slim waist and big breasts that pushed the fabric of her t-shirt forward. Breast implants, Joanna knew. Also, she noticed that Vicky's forearms were sinewy and very vascularized. Her grip was vice.
"N-nice to meet you, Victoria"
"Well, I'm gonna leave you to it" Joanna's mother said "I'll talk to you later about the details, Victoria"
"Sure thing, Mrs. Payton"
Joanna saw herself alone with this odd woman. She was uneasy.
"So..."
Vicky, sensing Joanna was feeling awkward, tried to ease the subject
"So, you liking Charleston so far?"
"Yeah, I mean... I can't say that I know anything around, yet. But it seems nice"
"Give the time, you will love it. If you like parks, there's plenty"
"Yeah, I heard of.... Mom wants to go to battery park this weekend... check the antebellum houses and stuff"
"Oh, that's lovely. I suggest you try James Island as well. They have a climbing wall. It's awesome"
"Thanks, I'll try that" Joanna said, with zero confidence about her wall climbing skills
"So, listen, Joanna. First of all, don't feel obligated to anything here, ok? I know this wasn't your idea. That said, give it a chance. I checked your basement earlier. That's some fine equipment you have down there. We can make a lot happen, if you give the opportunity"
"Yeah, I know, it's just..."
"Please let me finish" Vicky interrupted "Not many people know, but I'm not only a personal trainer. I also have a background in psychology, and, correct if I'm mistaken, but you are the kind of girl that eats when you're anxious, right?"
Joanna just nodded
"Well, you see, physical conditioning is more than lifting weight. I'll try to work your body just as much as your mind. Create some escape valves from anxiety other than food. And in the meantime, try to make the weight lifting part fun. How's that? I find it very motivating challenge myself to get better everyday"
"Sounds great" Joanna liked the upbeat feeling she was getting from Vicky. She sounded like a person full of energy, and it was getting into her
"Cool. So what about you go upstairs and change? I'll wait for you downstairs"
"Alright"

As Joanna got to the basement in her old t-shirt and lose shorts, Vicky started out
"So, first we need to stretch. Put your hands together like this" Vicky tangled her fingers together "And raise your arms as much as you can, like this"
As Vicky lifted her arms, Joanna noticed Vicky's abs appearing under her t-shirt. Vicky's eyes bulged as she saw the faint lines of a washboard, and the small veins that ran down into Vicky's pants.
"Alright, next, bend over and grab your legs behind your knees, like this. Try to keep your knees as straight as you can"
Again, Joanna took a while, watching as Vicky's pants were stretched as they can be around her butt. She noticed how big and hard Vicky's butt looked.
They went through the basic routine and then Vicky took the day to introduce Joanna to the equipment and start on some basic techniques. By the end of the day, Joanna was just half listening, tired and still in shock with all the glimpses she got from Vicky's body
"Alright girl, nice first day. See you tomorrow, alright?"
"Yeah, it was good. See you tomorrow, Vicky"
That night Joanna had a dream. She was in a gym, but a bigger one. It was filled with fit people. She was working out and as she looked at herself in one of the mirror walls, she noticed she had a body just like Vicky's, maybe even fitter, more ripped and bigger.
Joanna woke up sweaty, feeling hot and wet inside. She had a plan, and for the first time, she was really committed to it.

Forum Saradas

From Chubby to Chiseled
« on: September 30, 2020, 09:33:19 pm »

Offline mattrius

• Activity:
    0%
Re: From Chubby to Chiseled
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 11:48:28 pm »
I like where this is going....Get bigger! Make Victoria scared of your size!

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 03:43:29 am »
 :bravo:

The stage is set and the characters have been introduced. Now it's time for the game to begin.

Keep it coming :woohoo:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 04:16:39 am »
Great start. And now she will grow.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 07:14:27 am »
And we are off and running. Based on your history this is gonna be good. K+

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 07:03:54 pm »

"Alright, girl. I don't want to waste any time today. So... I'll introduce you to one of your two new best friends" Vicky's voice was just as full of energy as her smile. Joanna couldn't help but feel happy to have her around. Vicky pointed out to the treadmill. Joanna looked at it with mixed feelings.
"So... best friends, huh?"
"Yeah. One of them. But we'll get to that later. First, let's warm up" Vicky started pressing the buttons to a relatively fast walking speed and Joanna started walking
"Now, what kind of music you usually listen to when you're angry?" she asked Joanna
"Angry? Music?" Joanna replied in between steps. This was really fast for a simple warmup
"Yeah. Teenagers tend to relate to music. You might not realize it, but you pick songs to listen to according to your mood. So, what do you listen to when you're angry or anxious?"
"I... I guess 80s rock"
"I need more than that"
"Huh... Bon Jovi. Yeah. And maybe... maybe Aerosmith"
"Wow, nice taste. Alright. And when you're pumped up?"
"Gosh.. I don't now... I guess... Katy Perry"
"Wow, aren't we eclectic? Alright. I'll put together a playlist and share it with you. Here's what you are going to do: every time you get anxious, or sad, or pissed off and think about eating your pain out, I want you to put that playlist on your phones and get down here. Then start walking until you calm down and realize you are not hungry anymore"
Joanna looked at her in disbelief "are you serious?"
"Trust me" she interrupted the walk. Without realizing, Joanna had been doing it for over 15 minutes already. "Now, to your second best friend, for now" Vicky handed her a jump rope. Joanna couldn't stop herself from staring a bit to Vicky's forearms. They were so powerful looking.
She picked up the jump rope and looked at it, not sure of what to do next. Vicky noticed it
"Never did this, huh? Here, let me show you" and with that Vicky started jumping, at first single jumps, than double and one footed. Joanna was amazed by her stamina and coordination. Vicky handed her the rope again and instructed
"It's normal to make a few mistakes at first. You'll probably not be able to jump more than 5-6 times in a row, but don't give up. It will get to you with time. Go"
Just as Vicky had said, Joanna couldn't do more than 5 straight jumps without tangle herself up.
"Don't give up. Go" Vicky kept talking her up, pushing her until finally Joanna got some rhythm and managed 12 straight jumps
"Great! Now, when you are away from home, of don't feel like coming down here, use this. Same drill. Playlist, phones. Keep going until you feel the frustration going away. Now, let's hit some weights"
"First, chest. This machine here is a pec-deck. It's good to perform some chest flies, in a manner easier for beginners. I'll show you"
Vicky set up the height of the bench and started out. Joanna watched amazed her controlled reps, paced breathing and how utter fit she seemed.
"It's important that you keep your back supported, contract your core muscles, and position your elbows and shoulders in 90 degree angles. Go"
Joanna sat on the bench and Vicky helped her adjusting it. She then lowered the weight and gave the order "Go. 10 reps."
As Joanna finished her set, she felt happy for the first time since moving. She had a project, a goal, and she had someone really skilled that would help her. It also helped that Vicky's body was a font of inspiration for her. Joanna wanted to be just as tight and hard as the young woman instructing her.
"Great. Now, it's important you don't take more than 30-40 seconds in between sets. So let's go. 10 more reps" Joanna could feel her heart racing. She hadn't been this pushed physically in years, maybe never. And yet, she felt great.
They finished up the chest exercises and Vicky instructed Joanna to grab the small dumbbells. Joanna read them: 2kg
"We will do some lateral raises, that's for deltoids. Here" Vicky grabbed some bigger dumbbells and started out. As she did few reps, Joanna shivered. She could see that Vicky's shoulders were very round, and as she raised the weights, they jumped out on her t-shirt.

That night Joanna grabbed her phone before going to bed, opened up her IG and typed 'Victoria Cruz'. It didn't take long for her to find Vicky's personal page. With a burning sensation inside her, she started scrolling down the pics. Joanna stopped at one where Vicky was in a gym, with some clothing brand on her top, holding two huge dumbbells. She looked all sweaty and pumped, as if she had just finished the most killer workout. Joannas eyes scanned Vicky's body, being drawn from her round shoulders, to her rather thick arms where two veins emerged and dove into her pumped chest, but ultimately focused on Vicky's chiseled abs. Her trainer had not 6, but 8 muscle squares on her core, the crevices seemed moist. Joanna felt funny inside again. She wanted that body. She wanted to be the girl in that pic. Finally, she followed Vicky's abs to her legs. Joanna spent much time admiring her quads, how the muscle groups stood out from each other. Vicky's thighs were thick and just plain muscular.
"Oh God..." Joanna moaned. She was just discovering something new about her as well.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 09:05:42 am »
 8)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 06:15:17 pm »
Good to see more, and can't wait for more as well. Great flow, and looking forward to how things proceed.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2020, 02:01:54 am »
four months went by, and for all she could tell, Joanna was loving Vicky's plan. At first it seemed a bit ridiculous to put on her earbuds, play the very same playlist every time and start walking on the treadmill. But it was working. Joanna had a feeling that the songs played in a specific order were meant to bring her state of mind from angry or frustrated to pumped up, and forget about food. It also didn't go unnoticed to Joanna that each week the playlist was a little longer, as if Vicky was trying to make her spend more and more time on the aerobics. And it was working. After those three months, someone who looked at Joanna on the streets would never tell that she had been an overweight teenager. She looked just normal, albeit she maintained a larger than usual set of thighs.
Joanna hopped on the scale, what now she didn't mind doing it. 57kg.
"Wow" she thought. That had been a rather fast weight loss, and yet she felt healthier and stronger than before. Joanna was also loving some changes she had seen on her body. Her abs were now flat, her butt was perkier, jeans fit her better. Her thighs were also harder, and if she flexed hard enough, small muscles popped up, which she loved doing. On her upper body, she had a reduction on her bra size, and her shoulders were getting a little more defined than before. Every change she cherished. This was just the first step, but it had been one heck of a journey so far.

"Alright, Vicky. I'm tired of this load of cardio. I want to hit some real weights from now on" Joanna's confidence improved along with her health, and it was a change much appraised by her coach
"Wow, I didn't know you'd like to dive into those waters, Jo. But sure, we can add more weight training to get you more toned"
"No, not more toned. I... want to get more muscles"
"Come again?" Vicky didn't expect that
"I... oh, well... I saw your insta****, you know. I want to look more like you... I want to have your body"
Vicky blushed "Oh, you... that was an advertisement campaign..."
"Yeah, I know. Still, that's what I'm aiming. Can you help me with that?"
"Well... You see, Joanna... I'm not sure if that is achievable for you..."
"so you don't think I have the discipline?" Joanna was getting frustrated again. Immediately she thought about the cookies on the kitchen
"No, it's not that, it's just... well, I'm more of a slender body, you know. You have a different biotype. So, I think that you'd probably pack up more muscle than me. If you commit to this, you'll look buffer, that's all"
Joanna's face lighted up. She was smiling
"Great! So, let's begin?"
"...Su-sure... if that's what you want"
"It is!"

Two months into Vicky's hypertrophy program and Joanna could see - and enjoy - the now more pronounced changes on her body. She had packed up almost 4kg back, but now she knew they were good weight. Joanna spent quite a few moments during shower grabbing herself. She loved especially how thick and hard her calves were. And she loved that her shoulders were now less shy. They had a beautifully defined shape that matched well with her arms. It was still very discrete, but Joanna was proud of the small peak that jumped up from her biceps when she flexed in front of the mirror after her shower. For the first time in her life, Joanna wasn't self conscious about wearing her gym clothes during PE, and If she was being honest to herself, she compared how her body looked to some other girls, and couldn't complain about how she felt. She knew that many girls didn't have such a tight, hard butt as her.
Jonas, Joanna's older brother was coming home for the weekend. It's been a long time since they had seen each other. Jonas was a good brother, they got along pretty well. Sure, there was the usual brother-sister fight about dumb things, but all in all, they were great siblings.
It was a cold weekend, and when Jonas arrived Joanna was on sweats, reading a book on her kindle
"Hey sis!"
"Hey Jonah! You're home!"
"Yeah, don't I deserve a hug from my kid sister?" Jonas spread his arms waiting for Joanna to come, which she promptly did
Jonas couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable by Joanna's tight hug. He also noticed she had lost weight, and her back felt solid.
"Hey... look at you" Jonas said, breaking the hug "Looks like someone took a turn for a healthier life, huh?"
Joanna blushed "Oh, yeah... I mean, at some point I had to, right?"
"Well, I'm happy you did this, Jo. You look fantastic"
Joanna loved how caring he was. For a moment, she thought about taking her sweater off and showing him her small, and yet very proud muscles. But she decided not to. She didn't know how he'd react, and she didn't want to deal with rejection from him right now.
"Need help carrying your things up?" she offered
"Not really, but thanks. Listen, I'm gonna take a shower and rest a bit, trip was long. We'll catch up later, ok?"
"Sure!"
The rest of the weekend went by without another comment by Jonas on Joanna's body, which she couldn't tell why, but bothered her. It was weird, but his compliment seemed to be one she really craved. Finally, Sunday a couple hours before Jonas left back to college, Joanna came out of her room with a t-shirt and tight black spandex shorts that left a lot of her thighs on display. Jonas was by the kitchen fixing himself a sandwich when Joanna walked past him. Her plump thighs caught his eyes
"Hey Jo... where are you going?"
"Oh, out for a jog, why?"
"Nothing, it's just... I've never seen you like this. You look... well, you look great" Jonas eyes couldn't stop staring at Joanna's quads, that bulged as she stepped up and down. Joanna noticed, and naively tried to pull the shorts a little down, as if she was trying to hide her solid legs
"Hey, quit it! You're making me uncomfortable!" she complained, giggling
Jonas snapped back from his trance and looked at her "Sorry, Jo... It's just... you legs. They look very... I'm not sure of the word I should use here..."
For a moment, Joanna thought there was something wrong with her legs "What? Is there something...?"
"N-no! You look great, I mean... those are very strong looking legs, sis. That's all. It caught me off guard. I never expected my younger sister had those"
Joanna blushed to tomato red. "Oh I... I've been squatting, you know"
"I didn't know, but... it makes sense. Looking good there, Jo. Very powerful"
Joanna felt a tingle inside her stomach. She never thought this day would come, but she was absolutely loving being praised by her body.
"Thanks, Jonah... well, I gotta go. See you before you leave?"
"Yeah, sure. Have a nice jog"
"Thanks"
As Joanna turned around and walked through the door, Jonas couldn't help but stare at her butt. Joanna's back looked like two small bowling balls had been placed together inside her shorts, very round and hard looking. As she bounced out, they didn't even shake.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2020, 08:41:20 am »
always the best writer, K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline strongnic81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2020, 10:26:42 am »
Caino Right

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2020, 02:40:29 pm »
This is great so far, I love stories where the growth isn't too rushed.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2020, 05:43:42 am »
Ditto Caino and Jeffbeans and that is one of the reasons your work is so good. You take the time to bring the reader along slowly with the development in such a manner as to hold the reader's interest. Then you introduce the male character, in this case the older brother, which is always my personal favorite, to act as the foil for that said development. The question now becomes will Joanna in her interaction with her brother remain the loving and appreciative sister or do a 180 and go to the dark side. I eagerly await the next installment. K+

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2020, 02:38:45 am »
Vicky did warn Joanna that she would have some trouble adding more weight, but that didn't mean she wouldn't be able to improve her body. Even though the scale showed just a couple more pounds, taking Joanna up to 63kg, the changes throughout her figure were significant. With summer closing in, Joanna was really loving how she looked, especially her upper body. With the changes on her looks Joanna ended up collecting points in the popularity department, and that turned into invites to lunches with the 'cool' gang in school, looks from boys and the eventual Saturday pool party.
It was one of those warm days and Joanna was hanging around with another half a dozen kids in some backyard with a pool and some sodas. Rocking her bikini, she couldn't help but feel good with herself. She knew that none of the girls there had better looking legs than her, and that her butt was the sexiest around. She caught the boys staring down her diesel lower body again and again, but she didn't mind. Joanna had spent too much time being ignored by her looks to mind that. She was loving the attention she was getting.
Joanna also realized that, although nobody would openly say, her chest and arms looked beefier than many of the boys there. But, then again, she was bound to. With all the curls and presses she had been doing in these last months, it would be impossible for her biceps and pecs to not show up. And, to be honest, she enjoyed that they looked like that.
Joannas wandering was interrupted by some of the boys calling her name
"Hey, Joanna! Earth to Joanna, come down here!" Kyle, one of the good looking kids on her class was calling her out. Apparently, the boys had been arguing about something on the last few minutes.
Not bothering to put on something to cover her body, Joanna walked down to the table where they were
"What's up?"
"Have you ever arm wrestled?" Kyle asked her
"Well, I mean... for fun, with my brother, like once or twice, why?"
"Well, I was just telling Jackson here that I bet you can beat him. So, are you up to it?"
Joanna looked down at Jackson, who was sitting across Kyle. Jackson was a rather slim boy, who lacked some meat in his bones. He was a nice looking kid, but the truth is that when it came down to muscles, Joanna was pretty sure she had the upper hand.
"Well, why wouldn't I be? If I lose, there's no reason for me to feel embarrassed. I'm not sure about Jackson, though..." Joanna smiled at the boy. She knew that he could not turn down that challenge. He weakly nodded his head
"Great" Kyle snapped "Here, take my seat"
Joanna sat across Jackson and placed her elbow on the table, offering her hand to the boy in front of her. Without any other option, Jackson grabbed Joanna's hand
"I told you guys" Joanna heard Kyle speaking "Look at this. Joanna's arms are bigger than Jackson's"
Everybody stared down at their arms. Even relaxed, it was clear that Joanna's arm had more beef into it. Joanna was feeling all pumped up by being praised like that, and gave a little flex of her biceps. She smiled as the not so small muscle jumped up from her arm. Joanna's bicep was quite peaked, and flexed like that it gave a very strong message that it was not just for showing. She winked at Jackson, who now looked completely beaten, even before the match
Roman, another one of the boys, placed his hand on Joanna's and Jackson's grip and counted them off
Joanna realized she had this from the get go. She looked at Jackson and it was obvious that he was straining with all he had, and yet she was able to hold him still. She didn't know what was it, but she felt something burning inside her. For the first time she was actually being challenged to some kind of strength test, and she was realizing how strong she had become. Still, she didn't want Jackson to feel bad. She started pushing his hand down, which he didn't have the power to stop, but she did it slowly. As she approached her win, she realized this was a change in her life. All her hard work had officially brought her to another level. Now, instead of being a chubby girl, she was a stronger girl, stronger than boys her age. She felt absolutely hot with that idea.
It took her about 30 seconds to finish Jackson off, although they both knew she could have done it in ten. As the other boys started picking on Jackson, Joanna spoke up
"Who's next? How about you, Roman?"
The boy, who was making fun of his friend up until 2 seconds ago, now looked pale
"W-what?"
"C'mon, you can't make fun of Jackson unless you prove you are worth it"
All the other kids had stopped doing whatever they were doing and were now gathered around the table. There was no way Roman could back down
"Fine" he said as he sat across Joanna
This time Jackson counted them out and as they started pushing, no one seemed to gain ground. Joanna knew that Roman was stronger than Jackson, but she was still very confident that she could beat him. After about 20 seconds of a virtual stalemate, her mighty bicep started pushing Roman's hand towards the table. They were both straining, and Joanna kept gaining ground at a very slow pace.
"OMG, look at Jo's arm!" Mary's was squealing from behind her. Everybody noticed how pumped Joanna's arm was. The strain made her bicep very prominent and caused the veins on her arm to jump out. From a distance, one might think it was a bodybuilder's arm.
The sight of Joanna's proud muscle drained whatever energy Roman had left. In a matter of seconds, Joanna crushed his hand to the table with a loud thud. People were cheering around them
"Sheeeeeet, Joanna is the strongest girl I've ever known" she heard someone say. She just looked at Roman, who was having mixed feelings, and said "Nice match, Roman"
He looked at her, in a mix of angry and respect, and thanked her. As Roman got up from the table, Joanna scanned the place and noticed Kyle trying to hide behind people. 'Oh well, he was the one who started this' she thought
"Hey, Kyle, c'mon! Aren't you gonna try to save some pride for the boy's team?" Joanna spoke out loud, making sure everyone heard
The boy went red. As the eyes turned around to face him, he babbled "Erm... no. I injured my arm last night playing some basketball with my old man, you know"
"Well, that's ok. We can go left hand. I mean, this bad boy here can use the challenge" Joanna said as she rose her left arm and flexed it. She held the flex for everyone to see. She was loving the respect and attention her muscles demanded. It was Cindy who placed her hand on Joanna's bicep and tried to squeeze it
"Oh my gosh! It's like... rock hard, you guys! Kyle, I bet yours aren't as hard as Jo's!"
That did it. There was no way Kyle could turn the challenge down. Not without being picked apart by everyone there. Resigned, he walked down the table and sat across Joanna, who offered him her left hand
"Ready?" She asked as they locked hands
"When you are" came the answer
Mary held their hands upright and counted
"1-2-3-go!"
Now, Joanna knew that Kyle was probably the strongest of the three kids, but her confidence levels were way too high to lose that match. They remained still, trembling, for over 30 seconds, when finally she started gaining a little advantage. Joanna kept staring at Kyle, who was dead serious and getting red from the effort, until their eyes crossed. Then, Joanna looked down at her own bicep, which now was so pumped that was clearly bigger than Jackson's or Roman's, and probably bigger than Kyle's. But it wasn't just the size, it was it's round, bulbous shape and astonishing definition that made her feel more and more confident. She knew Kyle was staring at it as well. Joanna then crossed eyes with Cindy, who was completely absorbed by Joanna's bicep
"Hey, Cindy" she said between her teeth "Now might be a good time as any to tell me if Kyle's arm is as hard as mine" Joanna added. She knew the answer already. And she knew that would crush his hopes of not losing this match
"Not half as hard" Cindy answered her, as she pressed down Kyle's big, yet mushy arms "Your's are like steel, Jo"
Joanna smiled. She saw in Kyle's face the defeat "It figures"
With that, she gave one powerful push that brought Kyle's arm almost all the way down. He held her for a few seconds before having his hand smashed on the table. Kids were flat out screaming around them
"Oh... my... God!"
"Joanna, you're so strong!"
"It's like superwoman!"
Before she could say anything to Kyle, he had stormed off the table. Joanna just sighed. Enjoying all the compliments she was getting, Joanna stood up and flexed both her arms to all the kids to appreciate them. She nodded as she watched the lemon sized muscles stand proudly on her arms. She imagined what they'd say when summer really came in a few months, and she got bigger and stronger. She couldn't wait.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 09:19:22 am »
that's fantastic. you are really the best writer...
K

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  From Chubby to Chiseled

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View