Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575341 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:51:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Reunited
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Reunited  (Read 14454 times)

Offline markwilson753

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Reunited
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 10:52:11 am »
Well done

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 10:52:11 am »

Offline pelourinho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 05:58:29 pm »
K++

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2020, 08:05:03 pm »
You've done an amazing job of capturing a schmoe fantasy that is probably universal and making it feel real.  IF there's one thing missing, it's Lorie.  Who is she? I really have no sense of her other than the fact that she's in control.  This is a chick who took all kinds of drugs so that she could be huge...why?? What turns her on?? As a result, their date feels more like a session than a connection.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2020, 06:43:02 am »
Amazing, i hope they do not drift apart this.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2020, 12:33:30 am »
great story capturing a potent fantasy for many of us.  though we all want more, it's perfect as is.

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2020, 08:36:01 am »
Excellent piece of writing! I felt like if I was there with her. Thank you very much for this experience. 

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2020, 12:23:03 pm »
I am 1,i had session with a woman,powerful legs,but no ehere near that kind of muscle

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2020, 07:50:55 pm »
Hey man –

Have to say this is a brain meltingly good story.

I haven’t gotten a chance to come to these boards much lately but when I heard you have posted another story I had to come and check it out – and was not disappointed.

I have to say the level of insight you were able to bring to the experience of being enthralled by FBBs is second to none. And just the way you were able to place us in the narrators mind – at the same time keep things grounded and realistc which just serves to make the story even hotter!!

Anyway I could gush about this tale for a while but a few of my favorite points:

-   Love your ability to play with the way in which FBBs appaear in public. This is a personal favorite aspect of mine and something I play with often in my stories (and if I can get around to it is something that I plan on puttiing in my next Mrs J story.)

-   Loved the dinner convo and how you intoned everyone would be looking at someone like Lorie. So subtle but so hot.

-   Loved how you showcased how Lorie would appear – as a fan of muscles through clothes, loved this!

-   And then of course the dialogue throughout the session. So pure in some ways as we experiences his desire as well as the release he is getting by given into his fetish – JUST FANTASTIC! And as someone who once had their copes of Muscle and Fitness discovered by a GF and had to lie about them… COULD I RELATE!

Anyways just wanted to gush… Not sure if we are getting a new Lisa’ Path but if not this is an amazing addition to your canon. Great work!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2020, 10:02:13 pm »
This story is AMAZING!  I can't believe I missed when it first got posted. 

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2020, 05:37:20 am »
What a masterfully written work. As others have stated I see myself in that story and you caught exactly how I felt when I first shared my secret with a woman for whom I cared a great deal. It was such a liberating experience and feeling of relief to finally be able to put into words and bring into the open my very secret fetish. Great job! K+!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2020, 08:29:58 am »
This was a great story. Very well written and captivating. I'm looking forward to reading your future works as well as "Lisa's Path".

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Reunited

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View