Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575442 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:33:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Housemate arrived before the Lockdown
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Housemate arrived before the Lockdown  (Read 51476 times)

Online hatour

• Activity:
    10%
Re: My Housemate arrived before the Lockdown
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2020, 06:22:33 am »
You have done a great job with character development.  I just don't find any of them to be sympathetic. But that is a good thing because depending on where you take the story, you won't feel bad for the one who may or may not get the short end of the stick.

Offline paoloppp

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2020, 02:13:59 pm »
Great writing, great character development, and great setup. Gives many possibilities how the story will develop, i am looking forward to read next chapters, but i do hope you ll not hurry, that may ruin the story, so far everything including the pace of it is perfect
Please Karma K+, if you like my posts  Thanks

herbicepscam.com - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2020, 07:17:18 pm »
Looking forward to how things proceed. Great work, take your time if you need.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2020, 12:20:31 pm »
I gotta echo the other comments. Nice build up and great writing. It feels believable and the story is interesting. Knowing his feelings and how she is gradually making him feel more and more emasculated gives it a more authentic feel. Looking forward to more domination, role reversal and roided muscle!
As far as suggestions to make the characters more appealing, I can only speak for myself. I'm not into futa or F to M transitions. I don't want to see Vickie turn into a man, but roid her up as much as you want! I really like how you describe her side effects. Of course you're free to write whatever you want though.

Offline paoloppp

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2020, 11:06:49 am »
I gotta echo the other comments. Nice build up and great writing. It feels believable and the story is interesting. Knowing his feelings and how she is gradually making him feel more and more emasculated gives it a more authentic feel. Looking forward to more domination, role reversal and roided muscle!
As far as suggestions to make the characters more appealing, I can only speak for myself. I'm not into futa or F to M transitions. I don't want to see Vickie turn into a man, but roid her up as much as you want! I really like how you describe her side effects. Of course you're free to write whatever you want though.
Exactly ... let the author decide where the story goes. If it goes futa, it goes futa. If FTM, then be it. If something else then something else. I see many stories get spoiled just because someone suggests where the story will go, and author thinks it will be more appealing for the readers,  thats a big mistake. There are lots of stories for  each taste. Some people will find them appealing some will not. For me what is more important how well the story is written. So far this is a great story
Please Karma K+, if you like my posts  Thanks

herbicepscam.com - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2020, 12:58:21 pm »
Thank you all for your comments and expressing your interests. I like the idea of Futa sure, but there are lots of those stories and i am trying to make this one feel unique. I don't intend on Futa as things stand but she will continue to grow as she has been. There is more to come but the real changes to come will be more relationship based rather than physical. I think it is clear noone in the house is going to challenge her physical dominance. I am still writing this when I have the time so stay tuned. Thanks again to all. :thanks:

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2020, 08:16:50 pm »
Interesting. Depending on how long a story is, a good way to make a character's growth or make them have a better to relate is a flashback or a background. However like I said, it depends on how long a story is. Since its a only a few chapters in, its not like you are writing a novel.

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2020, 12:57:38 pm »
Part 10, The Boy

I had remained downstairs and cooked up stir fry and noodles with freshly purchased vegetables and chicken. I put the noodles on to boil while I heated a large black frying pan. I poured on a mixture of vegetable oil, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce before placing enough chicken for three people on the pan. It sizzled instantly but not intensely. I would gradually add on the veggies I was chopping up, forgetting that Vickie and Preston were upstairs. I hadn’t realised they had remained in the bathroom until the door opened and I could hear rinsing and metal tapping. “Something smells nice, you must have sharpened your cuisine while away. No wonder Saff held onto you for so long.” Vickie’s voluminous voice was emphasised with each heavy step that descended the stairs.
“Stir fry, you happy with that?”
“Oh, I didn’t think you would include me.” She said, genuinely surprised as her massive frame appeared in the kitchen. The same black tank top was on, so she didn’t shower, or so I surmised.
“And Preston.” I added. “Look new leaf, I just want to have this house be a home of kindness and friendliness.”
She placed her heavy hand on my shoulder. It was powerful, and I don’t think she meant it to be. She was drawn in by the aroma of frying oils, peppers, spices and chicken. “Mmmmmm, absolutely” she said in a most sensual way.
“Alright, alright. Take it easy, it won’t be ready for a while.”
“Great,” she chirped. “I have to get in another session. Twenty minutes?”
“About that, yeah.”
“Great, Preston can give you a hand,” she said closing the door behind her. I watched to see her mass move gloriously to the shed. On her shoulder seemed to be white soft residue. I was about to alert her that she had something on her back. I placed my hand on the handle.
“Don’t.” Preston appeared behind me. “She won’t want to be disturbed. You should know that.”
“Alright, no issue.” He seemed tense but I didn’t want conflict with him either, although I pegged him as someone generally lacking in backbone. He didn’t seem embarrassed that his ejaculate was on her shoulder. “She is going to notice at some point, shouldn’t you tell her.”
“It’ll dissolve during her workout. She won’t even notice. Just leave it.”
“Alright man it is just going to be sticky and I don’t want it on the bench. I know you guys love each other but-“
“Steve, it is just shaving cream, it isn’t sticky. What did you think it was? Oh.”
I didn’t feel like asking what part of her he was shaving if it was on her shoulder. “Alright then, no need to bother her I guess. Now, will you set the table Preston?”
“Sure,” he chirped, more girlishly than Vickie. It would have been awkward if anyone else was in the room but I just let him be. It was the way Vickie loved him, and if all she wanted from me was to let that be, then fine. “I have to shave her back now, she-“
“Woah man, I don’t want to know about her body’s finer details.”
“Is that so? Are you saying my girlfriend is not beautiful.”
“I” I wasn’t able to just shoot straight and say what I wanted to say. That she was a fucking man of a woman. It would have been mean and not only that but something in me admired her work. “I think she is not the type of girl I would be interested in.”
“I don’t know Steve. More than once have you been staring at my woman when she has had her backside to you.”
“What are you saying Preston? Man-up and tell me!”
I could tell he didn’t like the man-up comment. “I am saying that you do find her attractive. I would appreciate if you didn’t insinuate I was less man than you.”
“I am trying to put it nicely here Preston. She is not attractive to me.” I couldn’t let his other comment go unchecked. Things like this wouldn’t have annoyed before she entered the house but I felt my masculinity was challenged at the best of times by her everyday. I wasn’t about this weakling get something over on me now. “I am only insinuating that you need some backbone bone man. Don’t bring me into this, I am fine with life at the moment.”
“Just keep your eyes off her Steve. You aren’t man enough for her. Maybe you should focus on keeping Saffron happy.”
I grabbed him by his shoulders and forced him to face me. He dropped the cutlery he was setting on the floor, clanging on the tiles. “I think you are the one insinuating here. Friendly piece of advice, I am looking out for your best interests, but if you ever talk about Saffron and me like that again, I’ll smash your face in.”
“You fucking touch me and Vickie will break every bone you have. Now get your hands off me.”
I didn’t release him yet. I could feel my grip weaken with every tug he gave me. I wasn’t surprised at his strength so much as I was surprised at how weak my grip was. “Wow, very manly. Call the girlfriend to sort out your problems.”
“We both know that she is the strongest in this house. You can barely hold me as it is.” With that, Preston was able to pry his collar from my clenched fists. He took a few moments to catch his breath. “I shouldn’t have talked about Saffron like that, so yes I am sorry. Things are just a bit tense with Vickie right now. I don’t need tension with you.”
I was surprised at the quick turnaround in his emotions. Was this his hormonal influence? Perhaps, but his apology calmed me down. “I am sorry for saying what I said about manning up. I am just worried for you.”
“It’s okay. Here, bring it in.” He opened his arms to hug me.Things were getting a little strange and I was hesitant to do so. I didn’t push him away as he moved in.
“Alright, alright man. Look no hard feelings but this is getting a bit gay.” He seemed to be grippng me around my mid section as he hugged. His arms squeezed showing me that I was softer there than I thought. The realisation started to make my temper rise, but I would not lose it. “Enough,” and I pushed him away.
“Sorry,” he said awkwardly. “it’s the hormones man, I just feel kind of vulnerable.”
“Alright, well I am sure Vickie can sort that out.”
“Absolutely, if you’re ever feeling weak, she is the one.”
“You’re?” I asked, unsure if he meant me.
“Oh you know like, I’m or when one is feeling weak, not you necessarily.” His explanation was odd. “Here, I know what will cheer us up. If you have no desert planned, I can put some milkshakes chilling in the freezer.”
“Not really my thing but I appreciate the gesture.”
“You’ll love ‘em Steve.”
He was right. His milkshakes were nothing short of divine. Myself and Preston would have happily had another but Vickie declined to even taste one. She complemented my cooking and was oblivious to the fact that minutes before our meal I had physically assaulted her boyfriend. I then complemented his strawberry flavoured milkshake. I felt it was a bid to solidify friendship, and buy his scilence. There were many fruits and a bit of ice-cream, I honestly couldn’t wait to have another. 
“And is Saffron any good at cooking Steve?” Asked Vickie, genuinely curious.
“Oh I learned a lot of it from her.” I answered with pride. “She has some Italian heritage and her pastas are always so rich.”
“We must get her over,” Vickie said with a smile to Preston. “Put her to the test and see if she is as good as you.”
“She is much better than me.”
Vickie’s smile only widened. I wish hadn’t had this conversation. “Well, depending on the dish. I would be better with chicken and rice dishes.”
“Hmmm, well they can get repetitive and boring… no offence but you know I try to stay lean and eat a lot of that.” Vickie sounded as though she was talking to the staff of a hotel.
“Well, if you don’t enjoy what I do, you could cook yourself.” I said aggressively.
“She raised an eyebrow, but little more than that. “Alright man, chill. I didn’t mean to offend, I was just excited at the thought of Saff doing something in the kitchen for us.” I angered at her use of Saff. “I am no good at Cooking anyway Stevey, Preston is much better than me. But he isn’t as good as you.” It was only then I noticed Preston’s presence during this heated conversation. His head began to drop in a way where he thought we wouldn’t notice. “Now look if you are going to get anal about me just speaking from the heart I might have to do something about it. I want to keep a pleasant house with a nice family. We don’t need to be angry at each other over misunderstandings. Please if there is anything on your mind please tell me.”  A brief silence was observed before she acknowledged Preston in a condescending afterthought. “Or yours, Princess?” Preston shook his head vigorously as though he was on the verge of being punished. She returned her eyeshadowed glare to me. “Nothing?”
I shrugged, “nothing.”
“Excellent,” her cheerful voice artificially warmed the room. “Then can we expect Saff tomorrow?”
“Saffron you mean?”
“Yes, Saff, Saffron, is there really a difference?”
“No one calls her Saff but me, understand?”
“No. Why is this a boyfriend-girfriend thing?”
“Just call her Saffron alright. I don’t want to hear you say Saff. That would be a problem.”
“Fine, you won’t hear me say it. Will Saffron be able to cook tomorrow?”
“I doubt it, she will probably have plans.”
“Hmmm its Sunday Steve. No one is working. Let’s say 3pm. I really don’t want you to be bringing me problem after problem here. I mean you are being overly sensitive about how I talk to people.”
“I’ll text her later.”
“You can call her after you clean up!” there was an anger that came from no where. “That is two problems you have brought to my attention in five minutes.”
“Fuck you Vickie I am not your slave.”
She drove her screeching chair back into the wall, knocking plaster to the tiled floor. She was up and over me in seconds. “Am I going to have another problem now?” she demanded grabbing my hair and pulling me to face her. I hadn’t felt strength like it since my childhood. She pulled hard and I rose to my feet. It felt like my mother was pulling my hair as he did when I misbehaved as a child and I had to brace myself for a whack across the face. I grimaced in front of Vickie like I did before my mother.
“No, there won’t be a problem, Mom.” My whimper was met with a belt of laughter from Vickie and then the wimp Preston. Her grip eased off momentarily. I realised what I had said. The worst thing I could have possibly said. It was one thing to be that much stronger than me, but quite another to have this emotional leverage. This was only going to let her deeper into my head, whether she lnew the extent of it or not.
“Good,” she said between laughs that she still struggled to control. She completely released me and I scurried to collect the dinner plates and glasses. “You can leave the glasses. You two need a calm down.”
“I am fine Vickie.”
She reached out and grabbed me by my crotch she took a very tight hold around my penis and balls pulling them through my tracksuit. “You remember my name now? Shame. I prefer my other one. Now you will have a glass of milk because you need to calm down.” I nodded meekly. Holding plates and glasses I couldn’t grip her wrist, it was a struggle not to drop the crockery and try to adjust her hold to relieve the piercing agony. “What?”
“Yes.”
“Yes what?”
“I’ll have milk.”
“I’ll have milk…?”
“I’ll have milk Vickie! Jesus let go.”
“No, not Jesus, not Vickie.”
“I’ll have milk Mom.” Suddenly my balls were free and the initial release was painful until what was a stinging sharp clasp was now a lingering ache in bruised testicles.
“Ah good boy, alright, you can have a glass of milk and then you may clean the table.”
I drank, two glasses as she offered me a second one. I thanked her for each and began cleaning. Preston made his way onto her lap as the two locked lips. At least they did not pay attention to me as I cleaned up after them. They each moaned as they kissed, though Preston’s pitch was higher and more frequent. I turned on the sink to make the wet lips less audible “Vickie, what you did to him was so hot. Will you do it again?” they could tell that I was listening as only water ran and no scraping could be heard.
“No Preston, not unless he is bold, but if you are bold I may do it to you.” Her statement was met with silence. “Are you finished Boy?” I began to scrape the dishes but now I heard no kisses or panting. “Boy?”
“No. I’ll clean it up don’t worry.”
“Boy?” she repeated.
“No,” I repeated louder.
“Boy?”
“No Mom.”
“Good Boy.” The kisses continued, the moaning Preston was more eager and Vickie was calming down.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2020, 02:02:47 am »
Just excellent! K+!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2020, 11:30:46 am »
Awesome!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2020, 06:02:50 am »
Again a great chapter. So I hope for more.

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2020, 03:37:46 pm »
Part 11, Served Cold
I struggled to sleep that night. I must have at some point as I did not hear Preston or Vickie go to bed and yet there was silence. Thirst and hunger kept me in a restless state now, contemplating if I could get to the kitchen without aggravating her. Preston seemed more dangerous now as he desired to see me in pain. Maybe he didn’t enjoy it, maybe she told him to enjoy it so she would have an excuse to pick on me. The hunger was too much. Quietly I removed the covers and welcomed the cold relief of my room. I moved with no sound in the darkness to the door handle. The twisted handle did not open the door. I locked it earlier that night. I at least had the sense to leave the key in the door and so I twisted it with extreme caution, attempting to muffle the clicking gizmos with my fist pressed against the hole. Sound would be heard to anyone in the hallway. To my relief, it was empty. I descended the stairs like a shadow and didn’t even turn on the kitchen light, the fridge light would have sufficed. I only saw darkness but I knew the fridge was on the far side of the kitchen. Swaying feet would silently move kitchen clutter aside but I met with none. My foot then came upon something. I moved out my hand to gage the size of it. It too was hard and to my relief cold. The fridge. I opened it and saw that I there was chicken wrapped in tinfoil. There was also a beer. These would satiate and calm me. I gently took the foiled chicken from the fridge and then reached for the beer.
“Thank you, Boy. You may have some milk,” She bellowed from the darkest corner of the room. I spun around in shock, dropping the sealed bottle of Saorbrew. It clunked on the stone tiles but there was no break, no trickling liquid spilling, only the echo of its clang. I could hear the echo drift as if drawn to the corner where she was waiting. “Boy? I am waiting.”
I pulled the beer from the darkness below me, seeing that the fridge interior cast virtually no light. I heard nothing as my slow sweeping feet began to sway through the room once more. I moved much slower as I knew chairs and an eventual sofa were in my way. I assumed she was sprawled over this sofa. I came across a solid chair leg. Manouvering around it, I hit a second. I wasn’t sure if the lights would reveal the kitchen set up to be familiar. My sense of direction was a still spinning compass and her presence was magnetic. I came to the sofa. I felt with my hands at the seat. Nothing was there but the leather cushion. I felt again, feeling a silky smaller cushion. I moved over to the other side of the cushion. Not only was the sofa void of anyone but it was also as cold as my room was. She hadn’t been sitting in it at all. Was she even there? Was I losing my mind out of fear of being in her presence?  Suddenly the table creaked. Something cut through the air from where I came. The foiled chicken was swiped from my hand. “Drink Boy?” I placed the beer into my now empty hand. The air was torn by her swiping snatch again and I was left empty handed.
“Good boy,” cackled the giant shadow that had took form in front of a dim moon lit window. “You have shown you can be a good boy.”
I wasn’t going to speak but the silence had lingered too long. “Ugh.”
“Don’t! Would you like to have some of my beer or would you like milk?”
“Milk I responded immediately.”
“Stevey, speak freely! Would you like some of my beer?” The relief of hearing her call me that name again put me at immense ease..
“Yes, Vickie I would.” What I imagined was a finger nail scraped at my lower belly before my underpants stretched forward and I was pulled with them, banging my knee off the kitchen table. “Not my name,” and her hand sank into my underpants and with slow patience she gripped my genitals with different grasps until she seemed comfortable and I only grimaced with each flexing finger. “If you wake up my Princess upstairs Boy, you won’t sleep comfortable tonight. Let’s try again. Would you like some of my beer? Speak freely but appropriately!”
I took a moment but my squeezed testicles urged me to speak soon, but keep it quiet. In a muffled cry I began, “I would love to have some of your beer Mom.”
“Very well my boy, my good boy.” I was sick from my testicles rising back into my stomach out of my scrotum, but her referring to me in such a manor, made the bile rise. “But there are rules you must follow.”
“Yes, Mom.”
“You have to drink all of what I do not drink. You have to open the bottle while I hold it. These are Mommy’s rules, do you understand?”
“Yes Mom,” she squeezed tighter, “Mommy,” I controlled my whelp.
“Get the bottle opener like a good boy.”
I moved away as soon as she released me. I retreated with little care to the fridge. Along the way I banged off chair legs.  I felt the magnets along the fridge door. My hand recognised the aluminium opener. It too was cold, and as I pulled it from the door I heard a rocklike thud on the wooden table. The silence then filled the room once more, the table didn’t even creak under her massive body. I didn’t even know how she was displaying herself on it. I was frozen to the spot afraid to ask if she was alright? It was a single thud and that was all before the silence that seemed to keep the room dark.
“Come boy” she sighed with impatience. I wouldn’t bang my knees this time. I moved with my swaying surveying feet but with a more settled compass in my head as to where she was. I knew I had returned to her when something cold and sharp had jabbed into my chest. The folded curved edges of the bottle top were awaiting the opener. I held the neck of the bottle, my pinky finger rested on her much larger index finger and thumb. It was the warmest thing I had felt since leaving my bed sheets. “I will hold it.” I removed my hand and placed only the opener on the hard bottle. I expected it to be an awkward uncoordinated manouvre but as I pressed leverage on the bottle top, nothing moved but slightly bending aluminium. It was as though the bottle was locked into place. The fizz sliced through the silence and the hard bottle I pressed against was gone. It was a rather aggressive fizz that I couldn’t imagine the mess of, though I felt none of it. I heard the bottle top bounce and echoe from the floor. Next I heard a large draw on the liquid and a great gulp. There was a vacuous suck heard and then another gulp. Silence was there briefly before she sighed a seductive sigh and in a little less seductive way, a light belch rifted in the air. “Here, Boy” She then whistled to me as though I was a dog.  The cold lidless bottle jabbed my chest again. I held the lighter bottle and hoped to satisfy my sore throat with what little she left me. The bottle let not a single drop pour on my tongue. It was empty. I felt cheated but what was I really expecting? She must have fully intended for me to drink milk. “Well, drink, I have left you plenty.”
“The bottle is empty… Mommy” I added, before angering her with more than just my apathetic tone.
“I know that, what I left you isn’t in the bottle.” I placed my hand on the table to search for the spillage. The table was dry. I felt again and my fingertips pressed into something as hard as clay but warmer. I followed what was clearly a part of her to its end. I was met with the powerful hand. I held her monstrous one with both of mine. The tips of her fingers were cold with icy droplets. I removed the droplets with my finger and sucked the beer. It was sweet but salty from sweat. Not nearly enough to quench my thirst. I searched the table again but her hand was gone. A finger, larger than my own rested on my nose, sliding down the bridge to my sealed and silent lips. The pressing moist finger parted my lips. I sucked on this finger, I sucked on the second finger that followed and they were large. “Good Boy, but I have a new rule. You can not use your hands. Only your mouth and tongue, now drink the beer I left you.” When a finger was tasting of only salty flesh I tried to remove it from my mouth, but the taste of Saorbrew refreshed itself, when she jabbed a third finger in my mouth. The broad fingers were also long and forceful. I couldn’t remove any with ease. I could tell my nostrils were getting moist. I began to sniffle to hide the mucas. I pulled back to wipe my nose and regain my composure but her second dry hand clasped around the back of my head. I was going nowhere. My jaw was straining, and then came the fourth finger. It was agonising and I wasn’t tasting alcohol, only salty sweat or snot leaking from my own nostrils. I latched onto her furious forearm with both hands. The heat pulsed through in her large viscious veins. Concealed rivers of stone thrashed below the flesh. With no other option I tapped the monstrous forearm like a submissive fighter. I was gagging. I was failing to picture what this looked like with lights on.
I sucked in air several times. “Come now Boy, the beer is drying up and you promised you would drink it all.” With that all sound was muffled as large forms came over my ears and the fingers locked around my head once more. I was brought forward, tongue first to lick a large body of muscle, it was hard hot and beer flavoured. I lapped like a dog at the flesh.”Mmmmmm” the beast seemed satisfied, but if let the beat of the moan with my tongue and only then after did it some through her clammy hands into my ears. Her pulse beat through her hands like war drums, forgetting about my wellbeing as I could feel the pressure closing around my skull. My tongue searched and moistened what must have been her peck. There was no alcohol above only further down. I followed the trail that my senses picked up on, and settled on the erect nub. The tissue around the nipple was in no way soft. There would be no fat on her at all if it wasn’t here. I must have licked the nub the right way as her hands eased around my head, but the locks of my hair were stretched from the pores as her fingers pulled with the sensation.
That nipple had come dry, and she wouldn’t likely lactate from it either. Some sweet pools of beer settled in the trenches of her crunched abdomen. She played with her abdominals as my tongue dived in and out of these opening and closing muscle pits. The further I followed the trail., the more moist it became, the beer flavour was dissipating and being replaced with saltier human scents. My tongue tingled on the harsh areas that had been more frequently shaved. We were nearing her crotch. I didn’t want to stimulate her, her restless legs were powerful while in control, but I felt I would be thrown a few feet if she spasmed. I tried to linger in the abs but her fingers slid from the back of my head to the top as I was forced down into the moist darkness. I thought the room was dark, but here I could feel the darkness ring around my nostrils and moisten my eyes. With such a busy tongue I had to smell the air. It was heavy, it was close and there was no escae as such a force came over each of my shoulders, locking me into her pelvic opening. The nub I found here, was far more protrusive than her nipple, it was moister and did indeed cause her to do more than pull my hair. My prison grew smaller around me as licked and sucked. All muscles locked around my head. Control over my tired tongue was waning. I don’t think I was smelling or tasting anything now, I felt ready to explode with emptiness. A strong sense of physical pain but absence of everything else in my brain. the muscles clasped below my jaw filled in the space where an airway should be. Nothing was all around and I could do nothing about it so I was oaky with it, fading into it.
With stinging cheeks there was clear air. I could breath and I swallowed as much air as I could. I didn’t care what it tasted of or smelled like. “Woah,” I uttered.
“Quiet Boy, drink up.” She brought my head to another hard surface of her body. The sensual nightmare was not over yet. I saw nothing but remained horrified, but the worst must have been over. That smell was still hanging in the air. I wasn’t far from crotch as she led me to her hip. I had to regain my balance and placed a hand in front of her snatch and the other behind her glorious bottom. I was hovering over the wide protrusive hip. The beer drops reflected a faint but pale moon light. My licking continued, I followed a trail over her hard ass. I couldn’t shake thought from my head at that moment, how could such a large butt be so hard. The trail I followed had gone dry. I was about to leave a saliva rich trail all the way to her ass crack when she spoke. “enough boy, there is nothing more for you here. You may have some milk from the fridge though. This is the most I can offer you.” It had grown on me. I usen’t like the milk but now it seemed filling and refreshing. If I drank enough, the hunger would subside. “Off to bed with you.”
 I went upstairs to my room. There was no stirring from the kitchen where I left her. Still though, I decided to lock the door. A slight panic came over me as I reached toward the keyhole and found only that. There was no key. I was certain I had left it there. My heart began to race. No, all would be well. I left her in a happy mood, she would not need to disturb me. I climbed into bef=d and shut my eyes tightly, hoping that I would summon enough fatigue to drown out my worry. The sun would rise in a few hours, I would make breakfast and get everyone on side. I would please her and Preston and they would see no cause to hurt me. All would be well.
Not long after I had settled, another door outside my room creaked as a light came on below my door frame. A light patter of steps descended the stairs. No noise was heard in the house for a time. Something was wrong, and all I could hear was my own cautious shuffling in my bedding. There was then a creaking downstairs in the kitchen. Heavy footsteps sounded on the tiles, slapping the cold floor. Next I felt it shake the floorboards as her steps resounded from the stairs. Slowly, my door came open. The slight silhouette of Preston stood at the open doorframe, slouching his shoulder to rest and balance on right side. He dangled a key in his revealing hand. “That’s mine Preston.”
“I came here to see you weren’t in bed, something woke me up downstairs? Where were you?”
“Probably the bathroom,” I sneered.
“Would Master know?”
“I don’t know.” I shrugged, but then she emerged from the hallway. The light beamed from behind her but her silhouette hid Preston completely.
“I do know Princess.” She seemed careless of what Preston knew. She seemed careless of what I had done for her. “He was trying to lick my ass of all places, but it is okay baby, I didn’t let him.”
“That is wonderful Master. Did you have to punish him?”
“No, he listened to my every word. But he broke a rule, didn’t you Boy?”
“I don’t know,” I said genuinely confused. The shadows then blurred as I heard Preston grunt in fearful anguish as a force so powerful and terrible clasped around my throat.
“Sorry, what was that?”
“Mommy,” I gagged. “I broke a rule. I am sorry.”
“What rule?”
“I licked you where you were dry.” I stated, careless of Preston’s sentiments.
“He did what to you?” Preston demanded answers from his hulking girlfriend, but in the shadows I could not see the face she made toward him, but I now saw his as he cowered in the light of the hallway. He was thrown to the floor and his quivering lip conveyed his regret in what he asked and how he asked it. “I am sorry Master, I was out of my place.”
“I’ll deal with you later.” She said to the quivering bitch. “I am tired babies, I must sleep for my recovery so I am going to cut this bitch fest short. Boy, you woke my Princess and I said you would not sleep comfortably as a result. Get out of bed and go to the kitchen. Princess, get into the boy’s bed and wait there until I return.”
He said nothing and moved to my bed waiting for me to rise. “Do you really want me to pull you out of there Boy?”
“No, I will go, I will go.”
“Good boy. Princess, will you stay or do I need to lock you in? Like last time?”
“I will stay Master. I will do as I am told Master.”
I stood up with only my underwear on. I looked to grab a shirt and pyjama pants from the floor. I bowed my head to walk past her but my collected garments were caught on something. I yanked but they were firmly stuck. She had gripped them as I was walking past. ”No, Princess may need this should she rise.”
I submitted and let them go. I walked down to the kitchen in a defeated state where I was told to assemble all the chairs in the hallway while she moved the table outside by herself. I could hardly lift one side of the table. The kitchen was an open space with a stone cold tile floor. I embraced myself as I stood at its centre below the light bulb, exposed before her in a shivering cold state. She moved her gigantic form toward me, she stood naked and coldly furious. I didn’t look above her imposing quads. The striations were deep, the veins stretched over them and looked to be pulsing. I heard her striated flesh shift. She raised her hulking arm as I prepared for a smack, bringing me back to a horrifying childhood. There was a static sound before all was dark again. Her huge form just visible from the moonlight. I could hear her shuffle away. “Sweet dreams,” she closed the door to the hallway and I heard the lock click. “Thank you mommy,” I whimpered, she then ascended the stairs with a quickened pace. As I put a hand to the cold tiles, I readied my body for the stone cold contact. I curled up into the smallest ball I could. Preston made whimpers of his own upstairs. I hoped he meant them. I hope he was in more pain than I was.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2020, 07:44:56 pm »
Just.. WOW! I love how she completely enslaved the two guys. Hopefully she'll show her strength and size in the next chapter(s). How long will it be until she adds Saff to her collection?

Great writing and awesome story!

:rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2020, 05:42:15 am »
She is awesome! I love her dominant personality and obvious strength. Good work!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2020, 11:29:20 pm »
"Served Cold" is so hot!! It is a bit dark, but really enjoyed it. Especially when he was licking the beer off of her.  K+  Looking forward to more. Your artwork is really impressive too. If you can find time, please do more artwork for this story!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Housemate arrived before the Lockdown

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View