Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578975 Posts in 73815 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 12:33:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Roomies
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roomies  (Read 35193 times)

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Roomies
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2020, 03:32:46 pm »
Very nice story. Please to continue! Excellent comparisons.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2020, 03:32:46 pm »

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2020, 05:41:58 pm »
That night I barely had any sleep. I tried to come up with a excuse, any excuse, to get out of Stephanie's crazy idea. I even considered self inflicting some kind of damage to avoid moving. Finally and way earlier than it should, the sun came up. I slowly got out of bed, thinking on what lied ahead of me that day: I'd be forced to watch my younger sister flex her gorgeous muscles to my face, caress and worship them. I've always dreamt about doing that to some girl someday, but I never could have imagine, not even in my worst nightmare, that that girl would be my small sister.
Stephanie knocked on my door and, without bothering for an answer, came into my room. She was wearing sports clothes that were supposed to be lose, but on her rock hard body, they seemed a bit tight. I could see her upper body shape, her shoulders almost twice as wide as her waist.
"You're late. Let's go. Studio is only a couple blocks away"
"Steph, I..."
"You are doing this" she was adamant "For me. C'mon"
I dragged myself following her lead. We reached the address and she rang the bell. Several seconds went before somebody answered the door. For a moment I though I got lucky and they gave Steph the wrong address, but finally a skinny man with thick glasses opened the door.
He greeted us with a big smile
"You must be Stephanie"
"Hi, nice to meet you"
"I'm Tom, the photographer. And you are...?" he said, looking at me
"Alex" My sister spoke on my behalf
"Welcome in, Alex" Tom said, making room for us to enter

We walked past the atrium into a large room, where some apparently the photo session would be taken. There was some photo equipment, a small weight room with some dumbbells and benches, and a punching bag by the corner. I was pretty sure I've had already seen that punching bag in some internet photos. A tall woman, mid fourties, came in from another room
"Hello, Stephanie. I'm Katherine, we spoke online previously"
"Hello, Katherine. Nice to meet you."
"And this must be the young man you said would be participating on your first session, right?"
"Yes, this is Alex"
"Well, Alex, nice to meet you" she handled me some paper "This is a pretty standard agreement for us to use your image, as long as we make you unrecognizable, free of charges, of course" I took a brief look at the contract. It seemed ok
Katherine moved on "As for you, Stephanie, you can pump this pretty muscles of yours. We want you ripped and mean for these photos. As for you, Alex" she turned to me "You can change over there. There are some clothes waiting for you"
She pointed me in the direction of a locker room.
I entered the room and saw black shorts and t-shirt waiting for me. Resigned, I put the clothes on and got back to the large room. Stephanie was doing sit ups. As I walked towards her, I noticed how much energy and stamina she had. I guessed she did near 50 sit ups straight foward, not breaking a sweat or losing technique. She then grabbed a pull up bar and started pulling herself up and down, up and down. She did 15 of those. In my mind, I remembered I wasn't able to do 5. I shivered.
She kept doing small series of exercises to pump each muscle group of hers. Finally, she said to Katherine she was ready. Katherine then pointed her to a separate locker room, from where Steph came back shortly wearing very tight spandex shorts that didn't go down more than a couple inches from her crotch (heck, the bottom of her glutes were exposed by those shorts) and a black sports bra with the website name on it. She looked ripped, already. Katherine spoke again
"My Gosh, Stephanie, you look even better than those pictures you've sent me. Look at those abs of yours" Indeed Steph's abs were superb. her muscles were protruding from her belly, giving them the sheer aspect of bricks.
"Erm..." Tom made a little sound from the back, holding a plastic tube
"Oh, yes, I was forgetting" Katherine grabbed the tube from his hand "We need to oil you up so your muscles become more apparent in the pictures, Stephanie" Then she turned to me "Perhaps Alex would like to rub it on you? He might enjoy that..." she blinked one eye to me
"W-what? I..." I was completely blindsided by that
"He would enjoy it, that's for sure" Stephanie spoke
Obeying, I grabbed the tube and waited for further instructions. Katherine told me to start by her calves and make my way up. In the mean time, Tom started clicking.
I kneeled, spread some of the oil in my hands and started rubbing it on Steph's calves. They were so large and rigid. The second I touched them I instantly felt my dick responding. I knew my face was beet red
"Steph, flex your calves to him" Katherine was directing the session. My sister contracted her gorgeous muscle and I felt it hardening and swelling inside my hands. As I moved my way to the other leg, not making any eye contact to Stephanie, I got more and more turned on. This was indeed the body of an Amazon. When I got to her thick thighs, Stephanie didn't need the director to say anything. She flexed her quads in a ferocious, wild manner, I was taken aback. If anyone could see me now, they'd say I was just caressing the most gorgeous muscle I've ever touched. The splits between the muscles in her legs were superb, each section thicker than the last one. Stephanie relaxed and contracted them a couple times for my pleasure. I didn't want to take my hands from them when Katherine again commanded
"That's enough of legs. No do her abs"
I reluctantly spread more lotion on my hands and started rubbing Stephanie's hard wall of muscles. They were so hard and defined that when she flexed I could swear she could trap my fingers between each muscle square.
"M-my God Steph... you're... so, your.. abs are... real hard" I whispered to her
Right now I was enjoying this. There was no other way in this Earth I could rub my hands all over this muscular Goddess. There was this gorgeous, behemoth of a woman flexing each muscle of hers and allowing me to spread lotion on them. Even if I tried there was no way I could hide my hard on right now. I knew the shorts I was on were being pushed forward. And I knew Stephanie knew it too.
We went to back, neck and finally got to arms. Stephanie flexed her mighty bicep to me, and I rubbed it with pure lust inside me. My God her muscle was so peaked and hard. It was like rubbing a baseball.
"Alex, now pull your sleeves up and flex your bicep next to hers" Katherine commanded. Inebriated, I obeyed. Looking at Stephanie's huge iron ball and my ridiculous twig, I came to sense that my younger sister had bigger and stronger biceps than I had. I looked like a midget next to her muscles.
"Tom, capture that. Make sure the images display the gap between her thick, gorgeous arm and his puny one" Katherine pointed out. Even those words, which I might have found offensive, were turning me on right now. She was right. My arms were nothing compared to Stephanie's
"Good, that's good" Katherine went on
"Now, Alex, Kiss them"
It was like coming out of a trance
"What?"
"Kiss Stephanie's bicep" Katherine repeated
"Yeah, Alex, kiss this gorgeous muscle of mine" Steph said in a low tone
"Go ahead, we know you want to" Katherine added
I fought back "If you think I'm gonna kiss my little sist.."
"Shooosh" Stephanie told me to shut up but it was too late
"Your what? Are you two brother and sister?" Katherine seemed radiant
"I... " Stephanie was out of words
"Why didn't you tell that before, Stephanie? Oh my God, this is soooo good"
"Wait, what?" Stephanie seemed puzzled
"People would pay so much for this! Actually, I think we could make a video!"
"Erm.. I.. I'm not..." Stephanie was trying to argue with Katherine, but the woman seemed like she had found gold
"Oh, and your paycheck would increase so much, Stephanie. Actually, we might be able to get some money to you too, Alex"
"I... I'm not s..."
"Listen, why don't we all take 5? I need to make some calls" Katherine stormed out of the room, typing in her cell as if she was in some kind of frenzy

"What was that about?" I was intrigued with Katherine's reaction and why Stephanie never mentioned to them I was her brother
"I have no idea, but... bigger paycheck sounds good"
"What? Steph, there's no way I'm gonna let people expose me like that"
"Oh, more exposed than that, you mean?" Stephanie pointed to my crotch, where my dick was bursting out of the shorts
Involuntarily, I placed both hand in front of it, trying to hide my arousal
"When you were rubbing my back, for a second there I though you had left a stain on those. You were moaning, you know"
"I... " I had no idea how to answer that
"Listen, Alex. We are already on the clear here. My muscles clearly turn you on like hell. What's the worst that could follow?"
I thought it was best not to answer that, as my mind had come up with at least a dozen things that could be worst than pulling a boner for your younger sister

Katherine came back shortly
"Well, I just talked to my associates and they loved the idea. Stephanie, we will pay you triple for a video session with your brother"
"T-triple?" Steph's eyes were sparkling. I had no idea how much she was offered, but clearly triple was a lot of cash
"Yeah, but there is an issue. They need some preview. Now, we don't have any video equipment here with us, but I have an idea. Alex, please kneel"
"What? Who said I'd agree tho th..." I felt an excruciating pain in my hand. Stephanie was squeezing it very hard. I could tell by looking to her and noticing her forearm muscles contracting
"Kneel, big brother. Please"
I obeyed out of sheer pain.
"Stephanie, if you could please, walk behind your brother and place his head between your thighs. Like this. Yes, make sure his face is facing the camera, like you"
I felt Stephanie's thick legs around my neck. Out of reflex, I placed my hands on them, trying to pull them apart so I could breathe
"Excellent, Alex. This is what I was going to ask from you" Katherine continued "Now Stephanie, a double bicep, please"
I could only picture the image. My head trapped between Steph's mighty quads while she flexed her arms to the camera. Nothing could say more 'I own you' than that
"Excellent!" Katherine's voice was excited "Tom, capture all of that. Her dominance. His fear. Great!"
"Now, Stephanie, if you could... flex your legs a bit... if Alex's head gets a bit more red it would be great... you know, we value the real thing, no photoshopping"
Before I could say anything, I felt Steph's quads hardening in my hands and blood being immediately trapped in my head. Pain on my neck was beyond description. I started patting her legs in desperation
"Excellent, Tom, get that! Look how purple his head is! Look at the fear in his eyes! Yes! Now her, look how dominant Stephanie is to her big brother!"
I'm not sure if Katherine commanded or Stephanie stopped squeezing by her own will, but I was about to pass out when she released my neck. I started coughing hard. with both my hands and knees on the ground. Stephanie stepped away from me and talked something to Katherine.
Before I could make sense of what was happening, I noticed Stephanie had knelt behind me. Before I could straight up my body, I felt her arm moving around my neck. I knew exactly what was about to happen. I felt Stephanie's other arm in the back of my neck, locking me in a headlock. Stephanie first straightened me up and flexed her right bicep, that was now pressing my Adam's apple, but left room for breathing. I heard camera clicks. Then I heard, from what sounded like a long distance, Katherine's voice
"Alright, now do it"
I felt Stephanie squeezing my head now very strongly. I tried to use both my hands to break free from her phytonic lock, but it seemed the more I pulled, the harder she squeezed. Soon enough my head went dizzy. I had no more strength to pull, my arms went flab beside me, my vision got blurred and that was it.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2020, 08:59:04 pm »
Hope he doesn't end up a complete simp. He should be pissed

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 04:04:13 am »
Awesome chapter!!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2020, 11:16:37 am »
you are giving me some new ideas for a story...
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2020, 06:21:52 pm »
Great chapter.  I really like where you're taking this.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2020, 05:00:36 pm »
I woke up a few minutes later, still feeling dizzy. Ride home was silent. As I came to my senses on what had just happened, Steph tried to apologize
"Look, Alex, I'm so..."
"Don't! Don't say a thing"
She stood quiet for the rest of the day.
Over the next few weeks, I still wasn't ready to let go. Steph did try to buy my forgiveness. She bought a new TV, took care of every chore around the house, got me tickets to a Lakers game. But our relationship wasn't the same again.
Part of that was, of course, because I was feeling betrayed by her. My younger sisters had abused of me, humiliated me, overpowered me. But part of my grievance, if I can call it that, was because all I could think about was her body. It took me a while to get back 'on business' and play with myself, but the moment I grabbed my hard dick to masturbate the first time after our joint session, my mind went straight to Stephanie's hard muscles I had spread oil on, and the feeling of being trapped between her quads. She had completely dominated me using only part of her power, and I dare to say, a small part of it. Had she tried to really hurt me, I'd still be in pain, that's for sure.

Then, one day, it finally happened. I accessed the very website that had hired Stephanie and I saw a link to her pictures. Driven by morbid curiosity, I clicked on it. Immediately, my dick straightened up. First pictures were of Stephanie alone, flexing her hard muscles. I noticed how her biceps looked peaked, and I could even see the split between their two heads. Her fibered shoulders, sinewy forearms. Her chest, God, her chest was superb. Two large muscle plaques, with a deep cut between them, sustaining her nice sized breasts.
Then came the pictures of me rubbing oil on her. They did a great job hiding or blurring my face, focusing most on her muscles and my hands, which even through pictures I could tell were burning in desire. The sequence of me touching Steph's rock hard abs was a masterpiece.
Finally the pictures of me trapped between Steph's quads and arms came. Again, the website hid my eyes and assured my identity was secure, but this time they did leave untouched small traces of how much suffering I was in. My mouth, my cheeks, anything that proved that Stephanie had completely dominated me. Heck, she owned me in those images. Finally giving in, I grabbed my dick and started jerking off, browsing through those pictures. Feeling guiltier - and more aroused - than ever, I was accepting the fact that my little sister's body turned me on. As I came closer and closer to cumming, I closed my eyes and tried to relive that moment with her. I could almost feel the scent of the oil, the hardness of Steph's muscles.

It was a turning point to me. That night, during dinner, I was finally able to look at her and have a proper chat. I accepted at last that what angered me wasn't Steph's behavior that day, but the fact that I enjoyed it. That night I dreamed about being her slave. Again, I woke up with a hard on and scared.
The next few months were alright around the house, none of us touching that subject to each other once again, although I couldn't help but going through Steph's pictures every now and then. There were a couple of new pictures of her, apparently from a more recent rehearsal, where she did some exercises. She looked bigger, more ripped. I started noticing at home that indeed she got bigger very quickly, which could only mean she was gearing up. The big brother in me wanted to talk her out of it, but the horny boy had a morbid desire to see how big and dominant she would become. In the end, I never said a word about it.

Then, one day, Steph came to my room. She was wearing a tight white leotard. Crap, she looked humongous. Her lats were spreading so wide I was sure she would rip that leotard if she flexed them.
"Huh... Alex?"
"What?"
"I... know we never talked about this but..." I noticed she had a piece of paper on her hand
She handed me the paper, without saying another word. I recognized the website logo. As I read it, I realized it was another contract, this one offering me lifetime premium access, some money and opportunity to chose 3 models and watch a photo session where they'd participate. Only problem was...
"What do they want with me?"
"Wel... I'm not sure if you knew, but those pictures were very popular..." Steph felt almost embarrassed. I obviously knew that. The one where she was in the verge of putting me down in her headlock had more likes than any other I had ever seen on the website.
"Yeah, so...?"
"Well, they want to make a video of us"
"What... kind of video?"
"It's... well... they want us to do basically the same thing, at first. You know, you rubbing some oil... talking about my muscles, how big they are..."
Just hearing Steph talk about her muscles turned me on. For a moment, I almost begged her to flex her biceps at my face, so I could see how big they were. I put myself together after a few seconds of silence
"And...?"
"Well... and then... they want me to... show you how strong I am" Her face was beet red
"How?"
"Armwrestling... and then... real wrestling"
"What? Are you crazy? You want me to be on video pretending my younger sister is beating the crap out of me?"
Steph turned dead serious for the first time in a long time
"Look, Alex... I know it's too much to ask from you. Just drop it, ok?"
She tried to pull the paper out of my hand, but I was quicker and changed it from one hand to another. Steph was getting a bit angry
"Fine, throw it away" She turned her back and walked towards the door. When she reached it, she turned around and did a double bicep pose. Steph almost completely blocked the door, so thick and wide she was
"But Alex, just be sure of one thing: You wouldn't PRETEND to be beaten by your younger sister. I would put you down for real. That's what they want"
she left my room leaving me there, mesmerized and aroused. My little sister had, for the first time, verbalized she would kick my ass if she was provoked to do it. The picture of me being bossed around and obeying her came to my mind, hardening even more my dick.

That night I dreamt of it. Of Stephanie's powerful muscles putting me to shame, inflicting me pain. I saw myself being convinced to do whatever she wanted just by a flex of her biceps. It was around 5 am when I slipped through her door a piece of paper. The signed contract.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2020, 11:29:14 pm »
*eyeroll*

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2020, 11:51:25 pm »
This time Stephanie didn't come up with any 'we are shooting tomorrow' surprise. In fact, the next morning, when she saw the contract with my signature on it, she called the website and informed me that they would be paying for some wrestling lessons for me. They wanted the video to be as real as it could, and so I should be able to do something on it.
Lessons were kind of fun, and they took about three weeks. I tried to eat better during that time, since I was told I should be shirtless when wrestling Stephanie. They told me I could use a mask to cover my face, and create an alias for the credits. In the mean time, I kept noticing Stephanie was getting bigger. Finally, on the day before we were shooting, I asked her if she was on steroids
"Yes" She confirmed "But it's a low dosage, and I'm having medical follow up. After tomorrow, I'll probably drop it"
"S-so... it's just for the video?"
"Well... not, really" She looked at her own feet. I couldn't help but see my little sister when she did that, despite the fact she was so muscular I was the little one now "Chad said I was doing so great and had great genetics. He thought I'd have a shot competing"
"Oh... and.. are you?"
"Maybe, I'm still not sure"
Giving space to the horny man inside me, I finally inquired Stephanie about her results
"And... what did you think about it? Roids?"
"Well... I loved the results, actually. I added so much weight to my every lift I feel like superwoman now. Constantly, men feel ashamed at the gym when I add weight to what they were lifting" fuck, my dick was getting hard listening to her. Stephanie sounded more excited as she went on "It is sooo cool, Alex. I mean, being this strong, you know? It's awesome when I'm doing the very same exercise as another person right next to me, but I'm using those huge dumbbells and he is with those small colorful ones" my dick was throbbing "And, of course, my body. I got bigger way faster than I'd do in a 'normal' fashion. Even I'm impressed with the size of my traps and shoulders nowadays. But... hey, you'll get a chance to see them real close tomorrow" she blinked an eye to me. She knew pretty well what she was doing to me right now. But I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to admire the Goddess my sister had become.

Next day couldn't come soon enough. I had trouble sleeping, but it was completely different than last time. This time I was eager for the sun to rise and I get a chance to see Stephanie's body again in it's full glory. Finally we got out of bed, had a quick breakfast and headed to the studio. This time, the studio was out of town, in a large storage house. As we arrived, we were greeted by Katherine once again
"Alex, nice to see you. So glad you got on board. You will love this, I'm sure"
I smiled faintly. Seeing her remembered me she was the one driving Stephanie to put me down to sleep last time.
"So, listen, this is how we'll roll. Stephanie will go inside now and work out a bit, you know. We want her lean and mean for this. And then she will be prepared"
"What do you mean, prepared?" I was intrigued
"Well, you see... you guys will wrestle. We can't simply rub oil on her to make her look more ripped. So we use a special product that isn't greasy"
I was kind of disappointed I wouldn't be the one doing all the rubbing
"So.. what will I have to do?"
"Glad you asked. So, we are trying to tell a story here. Basically, you two will meet, she will tease you a bit and you'll challenge her. You'll armwrestle, and after you lose you should get pissed, and attack her. That's when the fun begins. In the end, you will be subdued to her power, and will worship her muscles. Sounds good?"
My dick was answering that for me "Y-yes"
"Excellent. Your outfit is on that door" Katherine pointed me to the locker room.
I came back with my mask that reminded me a bit of those Mexican wrestlers, with a pair of black boxers and my flabby body on display. Stephanie was wearing the same outfit she had the last time. I froze when I saw her. It seemed Steph had put up at least 30 pounds of solid muscle. She was huge. The fibers on her shoulders and chest dancing around at the slightest move. The thickness and vascularity of her arms reminded me of those videogame characters. Katherine was whispering something in her hear, and as she turned her back to me I saw the bulbous shape of her traps. If she told me she was under some soviet experiment to develop a super soldier, I'd believe. Stephanie's body was the most muscular I had ever seen, man or woman, in my life.
"Alex, great, you're back" Katherine spoke "So, we decided to make the final scenes first, alright? It's better for... well, I won't bother you with the details"
I approached Stephanie. Close to her, I felt very tiny and weak.
"Steph, my God you look..."
"Mistress"
"What?"
Steph placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down. It was like I was being pushed by one of those garbage compressors. I knelt almost immediately
"From now on you'll call me mistress. You wimp"
For a moment I thought about protesting, but then I realized she was probably already in character. I sucked in, and answered her
"Y-yes... mistress"
"Good". She replied. Stephanie extended her right leg and contracted her quads ferociously.
"Now, if you don't want to feel their power again, caress them"
I obeyed. Stephanie's quads had gotten thicker and, if possible, harder. I tried to squeeze her muscles, but I might as well be trying to squeeze a log. I spend several moments admiring and caressing her quads, before she commanded me to stand up again. The second I did, Stephanie, bent her body and took me off the ground, supporting my torso on her traps and back, holding me one hand in my legs and the other on my head. She did that so easily I got a bit scared of how strong she had become. Stephanie squatted a couple times with me on her shoulders
"You are so light. Such a wimp"
"S..."
"Silence!" She spoke louder "Don't talk to me unless you are spoken to"
"Y-yes... mistress"
Stephanie put me down and flexed her bicep right on my face. It looked huge. Bigger than a baseball. And so defined I could swear it was possible to study anatomy on it.
"Tell me, wimp, what do you think about this gun?"
"It... it is so.. big"
"Yes, it is... bigger than yours"
"Yes" Stephanie was relaxing and flexing her bicep in front of me, making it jump up and down
"Do you want to feel it?"
"Y-yes"
"Wrong answer"
"Y-yes, Mistress. Please, I'm begging you"
"Better. Go ahead"
Trembling, I touched her bicep. It was like touching steel, only instead of a hard, cold surface, I was touching a smooth skin layer on top of it. I tried to squeeze it, but wasn't able to make a small dent.
"It's so... hard" I managed to say
"Let's see yours"
I maintained my arms on my side as there was no way I could compare to that. "Are you disobeying me?"
"N-no... mistress. I'm sorry" I flexed my puny arm next to Stephanie's. She laughed hard.
"Look at that. How ridiculous... tell me, little brother, how do you feel watching that twig of an arm next to mine?"
"I-I..." I was out of words. Looking at both muscles next to each other made me realize how big Stephanie truly was
"Tell me. Do you envy my muscles?"
Stephanie stroke a double bicep pose
"Y-yes..."
"I see... you want to have muscles like mine, right? But you don't. Why is that, little brother?"
"I.... "
"That's because you are a wimp. Tell me, little brother... do my muscles turn you on?"
I went pale. I wasn't ready for that kind of teasing, although the volume on my crotch didn't leave room to denying. Stephanie again flexed her bicep on my face "Kiss it"
I did. It was the single most exciting moment of my life. Her scent, the smoothness of her skin and the hardness of her muscle on my lips were an explosion of desire. Steph relaxed and flexed her mighty muscle as my lips were touching it. Before I could realize, I had cummed.
"oh... my... God..." I threw my hands in front of my crotch as Stephanie laughed. I ran to the bathroom.
To my surprise, there was another pair of boxers waiting for me. As if they knew this would happen.

I got back a few minutes later, after recomposing myself. They had changed the set, where now a table could be seen. I figured they wanted to shoot the armwrestling scene. Katherine approached me
"So, was that good? I assume it was..." she had a smirk on her face
"Anyway" she continued "Now you can call her Stephanie. She will pick a fight with you and you are supposed to challenge her to armwrestle, ok?"
"Yeah, alright" I didn't want to spend much time near Katherine. She seemed to enjoy watching me embarrass myself.

I opened the fake door pretending to be entering our home. Stephanie was sitting on the couch, which she seemed to deliberately have dropped some sour cream on it as she was pretending to be eating. She had put a hoodie on, so her upper body was hidden, although her mighty legs were crossed and on full display
"Hello, Stephanie, what are you doing?"
"Oh, Hi big brother. I was just watching some TV. Here, want some tacos?" she again dropped the thing on the couch. I figured that was my queue to be pissed
"you are cleaning that" I said. Stephanie got the queue
"And why is that?"
Since I didn't had any script and had to improvise, I decided I'd go for the sexist move
"Because I'm telling you to. I'm the man here"
Stephanie's eyes were burning. If she was acting, she was one heck of an actress. Or maybe she was re-acting to my line
"And what that's supposed to mean?"
"It means I make the rules. And you are cleaning that"
Stephanie got up from the couch and approached me
"And why is that?"
I had to concentrate and not let my voice come out weak, as Stephanie's move was intimidating
"Because... I said so. And I'm the strong one around here"
"Well, why don't you prove it, brother?"
"Fine. I will. Let's arm wrestle. And once I beat the shit out of you, I will shove that taco up in your mouth so you'll be quiet"
I walked to the table and placed my elbow on it. Stephanie turned her back on me and stripped out of the hoodie, back into her black sports bra. Even already knowing what I was about to see, I couldn't help but feel impressed by her body. Her back was so broad and lumpy, Stephanie looked surely like a pro bodybuilder. She turned back at me with a grin on her face. Even through the mask, she could tell I was impressed
"Not so full of words now, big brother?" She flexed her right bicep before putting it on the table "Let's see what you got. Let's see what you can do against this muscle"
We grabbed hands. I knew they wanted the real deal. So I decided to give it a full go. We counted down to three and I started pushing. Her hand didn't move. Stephanie laughed
"Seriously, Alex?" and then, in a whisper "I thought you had something there, at least. I'm not sure this will even look convincing on tape"
I was serious, pushing her as hard as I could
"Hey, why don't you use two hands?" she spoke, this time louder so the cameras would pick the sound
Again in a whisper, she told me "Seriously. Two hands. God, you ARE such a wimp"
She was starting to piss me off for real, with her cockiness. Stephanie seemed to be admiring her nails as I was trying the best I could to move her arm down. She decided to toy with me, slowly letting her arm down. I was red and trembling from the effort. With a yawn, she brought our arms back to starting position. I was really mad at her now
"C'mon, big brother. What mom and dad would say if they saw the loser they raised? Hey, at least one of their offspring inherited the muscles"
She brought mom and dad to this. Now I was completely pissed at her. I grunted as I pushed and pushed. Stephanie grabbed my other hand and placed it on top of our locked hands
"Seriously, wimp. Two hands"
Fuck it. Even if it took two hands, I'd beat her. I pushed her with everything I got, this time bringing her more than halfway down. I was confident I would take her all the way, when her arm bursted into power. Her forearm and biceps contracted hard, and she started bringing me back up. I couldn't believe this. My little sister was beating my two hands in armwrestling. I was almost hanging on her arm, hoping my body weight would help me beating her, but it was useless. Stephanie's mighty muscles brought me back up and then relentlessly started pushing me down. As she was getting closer and closer to win, she teased me harder
"Shit, Alex. I had no idea you were so weak. I think I might have to start giving orders around the house, you know"
I was red, crying of anger and humiliation
"Look at me" she said, as my hand approached the table
"I'm serious. You are too weak. Look at my muscle. This muscle can embarrass you like this" she crushed my hand to the table. Stephanie started laughing.
Taken by some anger, I didn't even thought we were on camera anymore. I pushed the table aside and charged at her.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2020, 07:28:38 am »
Great story! Alex is in real trouble this time and I do believe he is about to get hurt. I'm jealous! Not sure if I want to be Alex or the camera man. 😂

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2020, 05:17:19 pm »
I was so angry, so pissed at Stephanie at that moment I'm not even sure what I would have done to her if I had taken her down. Probably I'd mount on her and start punching her face into a pulp. For the first time all I had was anger. I charged her with all I had, trying to do something. Maybe just put her down.
Problem is I never did. My body connected to her midsection with a bit 'thump'. Steph did take a couple steps back, absorbing the impact. And that was it. She grabbed me by my arms and shoved me away. I took several steps back, just managing to not fall on my ass.
Stephanie was smirking
"Seriously, Alex?" Instead of locking her fists in front of her body as I was doing, Stephanie put her hands on her hips and posed her muscular body to me. Maybe she was doing this for the cameras, but at that moment every breath of her sounded like she was mocking me. Or maybe she was warning me. Any conscious person would think twice before trying to tackle that Amazon. But not me.
I charged at her again, but this time she was quicker, and before I knew it she had grabbed one of my arms and taken me off the ground again. There I was, pissed at her, being lifted over her shoulders like I was a wimp. Stephanie threw me on the ground. I should have stood there, submit to her, but I was to proud to do that.
Trying to stand up, I hissed "bitch". Big mistake.
"What did you say to me, you fucking wimp?" This time Stephanie charged. Before I knew I was sent back to the ground, and she landed on top of me. I felt Stephanie's hard butt on my abs. God, she weighted a ton. I couldn't move, so I started punching her anywhere my hands could reach. Legs, abs, arms. It was useless. I was punching a wall. Stephanie laughed at my ridiculous effort, raised both her hands and flexed her biceps.
"You see, bother, you are so little you are already dominated. But that's not enough anymore. You'll pay for what you said, you wuss"
Then, in a quick move, she got up, turned me around so my belly was now on the floor, and sat on me again. With one hand, she pulled my head up, almost breaking my back. Stephanie slid her other hand around my neck.
"Look foward" she commanded
For the first time I realized there was a mirror in front of me. I was pretty sure that wasn't there before. Maybe it had been placed while she was moving me around. Through the mirror I could see my skinny flabby frame lying on the ground, with Stephanie's gorgeous rock hard body on top of me. She flexed the bicep around my neck and I felt my Adam's apple burning. Stephanie lowered her face to my ear and whispered
"How's your dick, little brother? I bet it's so hard watching this muscles of mine, right?"
Fuck, she was right. Even in pain and oxigen deprived, I couldn't help but feeling aroused by her sheer, raw power.
Stephanie let go of me. I remained still, hoping this was it.
"Really, Alex? I expected more of you, you know? Already giving up? Maybe I should do this to you on a dayly basis"
I stood on the floor, but rolled over to see her
"Heck, maybe I should do this to you in front of mom and dad"
Again she brought them up. My blood boiling in my veins, I got up once again.
"Good" she said, charging at me with fury. She hugged me and shoved my head down on her cleavage, the splits between her pectorals so deep I could swear I could de locked up there. Stephanie wrapped her arms around me and squeezed hard. I screamed in pain.
"What do you say, little brother? Should I break your ribcage now?"
Pain was unbearable. I would pass out any second now. Steph sensed that and let me go. Again, I collapsed on the ground, coughing and agonizing. I was sure she did break one or two ribs.
This time she sat again on top of me, but closer to my head. Calmly, Stephanie put my head between her legs, my nose inches away from her pussy. I could smell her. She was too wet and aroused by what she was doing to me.
I noticed one of the cameramen approaching me, zooming in my masked face.
"Should we do this, Alex?" Stephanie placed her hand on top of my head, as if she was grabbing the mask for pulling it off.
"P-please... Steph... Don't..."
"I can't hear you, little brother"
Steph started squeezing. I could see the muscles on her quads contracting. She wasn't even doing it full power and I was already screaming.
"D'dont... plea..." this time my voice came out muffled, as air was running out
"What? Sorry, Alex, but you aren't making any sense to me..." her quads contracted a bit more
This wasn't acting anymore. Stephanie was hurting me for pleasure. She teased me before for pleasure too. I was at her mercy.
She relaxed her legs, but just for a second, so I could hear her
"You know, Alex. I want you to see what will happen now. But, most importantly, I want to see your face while I do it" She pulled my mask off
"While I hurt you so bad, and you can't do anything to stop it. Heck, deep down you don't even WANT to stop it."
I looked at her. Trapped between her legs, Stephanie was in full flex mode now. Abs, lats, shoulders, biceps. Every fiber on her body was contracting for me to see. I know she could feel my dick pressing hard against her back. She knew I was aroused by her body and her dominance. There was nothing I could do to hide it.
Stephanie changed positions, sitting on the floor and putting my nearly unconscious body in front of her. We were both facing the mirror. She placed her legs around my torso, her left arm once again around my neck. With her feet, she caressed my dick.
Stephanie let me breath enough so I could too see what she was seeing.
"Good. I want you to see this"
She then locked her feet together, trapping me. She started applying pressure, first on my abs, then on my neck. Not to much, just enough to cause some pain, some asphyxiation, and some pleasure. And she whispered in my ears
"Look, little brother"
I looked to the mirror
"See how strong I am? How dominant I am?"
"Look at my body, at my muscles. Look how tiny you are next to them"
Fuck, she was arousing me with her words too
"God, I'm so strong... so stronger than you..."
My dick was pulsating, I was having a hard time trying to control it
"What do you say, little brother? Should I do this to you back home too? Would you enjoy it?"
Damn. I would. I couldn't hold it. Steph went on
"Feel my bicep. feel how hard they are. I can overpower you using only it" She increased the pressure on my neck
"And look at these trunks of mine. I can break you with them" She contracted her quads. I placed my hands on them, not trying to break their grasp, it was impossible. But to caress and feel their hardness
"That's it, little brother. Let go. Enjoy"
I did. I felt my pants getting melt once again. Steph had made me cum, twice, with her muscles. She smiled
"Good... now let's wrap this up"
I noticed the cameras standing in front of me. They were capturing my ecstasy face and Steph's total domination. She increased the pressure on both my torso and my neck. I could tell she was using only one hand. The other was flexing for the cameras. What an image that would make.
My back started burning, I was running out of air. But I didn't care anymore. Steph could do whatever she wanted to me.
Last thing I remember was me placing my hand on the bicep was cutting my air supply. It was so hard and thick
Than everything went dark

Offline bfmb3831

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2020, 09:42:51 pm »
Love this story, along with your others. Would like to see some muscle worship in their apartment. Keep it up!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2020, 07:00:41 am »
That was rather hot! I would also like to see muscle worship at the apartment and the idea of repeating this for mom and dad is kind of interesting as well. I really love your stories! K+

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2020, 09:12:00 pm »
Agreed, this is hot stuff. Wondering just how far Steph is going to go with her domination. Hopefully further... >:D

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2020, 09:24:47 pm »
I was still feeling dizzy on the ride home. Actually, it took me a couple of days before I could say I wasn't physically hurt by the beating Steph gave me. It was both scaring and arousing the fact that I actually did try to fight her back, and she was able to hand me my own ass pretty easily. She was truly one heck of an Amazon.
I tried to avoid her for the next few weeks, and she respected my distance. I had almost erased the whole thing from my head when she came home with a DVD on her hand
"Come here, Alex" Stephanie didn't sound like she was asking me to do something. It sounded like an order.
"What is it?" She was already placing the disc on my PS4. I knew right away what that was.
"I don't want to watch it" I said trying to leave the living room
"Well, you're gonna" Steph placed her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it a bit. My younger sister was bullying me, and I was wise enough not to challenge her, or instead of watching the ass-whooping, I'd be getting it again. I sat on the couch next to her, as the film rolled on. Obviously, they started the whole edition with the altercation about cleaning that led to the armwrestling. Stephanie looked buffed, ripped. Her thick bicep got a lot of close ups as she toyed with me. I felt my dick hardening once again.
Finally, the film moved on to where I got mad and tried to assault her. Shit, I looked pathetic. Steph handled me easily, taking her time to pose for the cameras while beating the crap out of me. On those scenes, where her body was close to mine, I got a real idea of how bigger and stronger my sister had become. I'm pretty sure if she decided to punch me, she would knock teeth out of my mouth.
We got to final scenes of our wrestling match, where Stephanie simply inflicted pain on me while flexing her muscles. She looked gorgeous, sexy, powerful. I saw myself cumming on the screen, and she finally finishing me.
"That looked good" she remarked. I wasn't sure if she was talking about her body, her strength, or my ejaculation. I stood quiet
To my surprise, it didn't end there. Stephanie used my immovable body to pose a bit. First, with one of her foot on my chest while flexing both arms, in a typical victory pose. Then, what shocked me the most, she lifted my body above her head and held me there for several seconds, before dropping me on the dirty couch. She actually used me to wipe some of that sour cream off.
How long was I out that day?
"That was... something" I finally said, making mention of standing up
"It's not over. Don't move" again, Stephanie seemed to have forgotten how to ask for things, at least from me
The screen now showed those scenes we recorded prior, where I worshipped her, and was verbally humiliated by my own younger sister. Fuck, it was hot. Again it ended with me going full splash on my shorts. The screen went dark.
"So, what do you think?" Stephanie turned herself to me. I noticed how thick her traps were beneath her t-shirt
"It's.. uh... I'm sure it will sell a lot"
I was being true. I'd buy a video like that. I knew if I hadn't actually lived the whole thing, I'd be jerking off watching it over and over.
"Oh, I'm sure it will... but what did you think about it, Alex? Did you like being slaved by such a powerful, muscular woman like me?"
"You... you know I did, Steph. You saw what happened there"
"Excellent. Cause I sure enjoyed it as well. And I'll enjoy it even more when it's not just a lame movie, but the rest of our lives"
"What-what do you mean, Steph?"
"Mistress. From now on, you'll call me mistress, you tiny little man" she sounded serious about that. I couldn't believe
"I'm not..."
"Silence. You'll only speak when spoken to. You'll be allowed to leave the house for your job, but be here every night to worship me, or there will be consequences. And I promise you, I won't be so nice to you like I was on that shooting"
I looked at her in disbelief. I couldn't believe she was saying those things, but I also didn't dare to doubt it
"Oh, one more thing, little brother. You are not allowed to hide your true feelings about my muscles. When I ask you how you feel about them, you'll answer the truth, no matter who's there, what's happening. Is that clear?"
"Y-yes"
Steph smiled. "Good. I knew you'd make the right choice and not challenge me. And, since you've been nice, here. You can kiss it" Steph flexed her huge left bicep near my face. I noticed her veins got thicker and there were more striations on it. After considering for a moment, I placed my lips on the big mount of hard flesh in front of me.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Roomies

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View