Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574096 Posts in 72917 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 06:20:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Anatomy Teacher
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Anatomy Teacher  (Read 47564 times)

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Anatomy Teacher
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2019, 02:10:15 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I couldn't agree more with everyone - this story is amazing!  I think Jumpy said it just right - it's the psychology of the story that's really unique and supercharges the intensity and hotness.  I love how warped Ashley's goal is, literally flexing right through her clothes in the middle of classroom with the express purpose of freaking out the students and proving she's the most hideously muscular human being in the world, and then being devastated when they don't freak out ENOUGH!  There's a special magic to that scenario and Ashley's motivation and desires behind it that pushes this story into the stratosphere.  And your dialogue and descriptions are incredible!  Ashley's grunting and straining - the way she tries to speak normally through the burning agony of all her muscles clenching, and gets off on the pain associated with growing - the harsh insults flung at her that drive her even harder.  The way you describe extreme muscularity in your writing has been fantastic from the start, but I feel like you've taken a quantum leap forward with tis story.  Your choices of what to describe and the language is so much more specific that it paints a vivid picture.  You're damn fearless in how extreme you'l l push your characters' bodies.  Sorry to ramble, but I can't say enough about how good this story is.  Bravo dude!

Wow, thank you so much. I'm quite flattered by your glowing words. 🙏 Like I've said before, I'm a huge fan of your writings and have taken a lot of inspiration from them. It's awesome to see that you like my stories as well.

Mr. Shhh hit the nail on the head with the themes he mentioned; they're exactly what I go for when I write. I believe that having an insight into a muscle woman's mind (one that is focused solely on getting huge and perhaps is a bit unstable as such) on top of descriptions of her muscles really makes the story experience all the more satisfying. That's what I have adored about Mr. Shhh's stories and is part of what makes them special.

Anyway, I'm hard at work on the next chapter. Having a little bit of difficulty getting it quite right, but it will hopefully be out in the near future. Stay tuned!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2019, 02:10:15 am »

Offline joecool77

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2019, 11:04:37 pm »
This story is amazing!! Looking forward to the next chapter

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2019, 11:13:30 pm »
Managed to work out the next chapter! Also, I've been toying with incorporating a futanari element into the story (as in, Ashley would become one). Not sure how that would be received, though. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea and isn't a theme I had in mind originally. I'll add a poll to get a pulse and go from there. Please make sure to vote if you enjoy the story! Especially if you feel strongly one way or another. Anyway, onto the chapter!

Chapter 3

"What are you babbling about, freak? Get out of this class and never show your face around here again," the jock said.

"Armor... Armor... ArMoRrRrRrR!" Ms. Gross groaned in muscle agony.

Her muscles responded to her demand. Within the blink of an eye, Ashley's delt caps expanded with cut, beefy girl muscle. All the better to be impenetrable shoulder pads. Her lats flared out impossibly wider on her back. All the better to protect her from behind and intimidate those in front. Her abdominals creaked as they tightened ever further on her stomach. Giant slabs of muscle jutted out of the bodybuilder woman's stomach by unholy proportions. All the better to absorb blows and maneuver her body. Her calves ballooned out of her legs in dramatic fashion. All the better to jump and run. Ashley's genes were redefining what it meant to be a woman. What it meant to be human.

At this stage, it was hard to ignore that Ms. Gross had a level of muscular development well beyond the bounds of most women, with or without chemical enhancement. Hell, she was more ripped and buffed up than most males. And that was if you were in denial. Ashley Gross was already the most muscular, big, yoked out human being on the planet.

"Make meeeee... Ugggh!" Ms. Gross struggled to speak through the pain of her muscle growth. "I'm going to flex on ALL of you!" She was gaining back her confidence the more she grew.

The jock stared in reluctant awe at the abomination at the front of the class. Shit, she was big. And she wasn't backing down. Time to take it up a notch.

"What kind of a teacher are you? Coming into the class and stripping down like a SLUT. No one likes your body. Women aren't supposed to be muscular. And you don't even have tits! You're gonna get fired and have nothing except the shame of being such a fucking loser FREAK. Am I right?" He turned to one of his friends.

"Y-yeah. Totally. What a freak..." the guy appeared to only half hear his friend.

The jock groaned. "You're no help, Mark."

"What, I'm sorry David! It's just..."

"Just what?" David spat.

"She's really big, man... I don't think even Arnold looked like this in his prime," Mark said softly. "It's... scary."

"Of course he didn't! He was WAY more aesthetic and muscular. Not to mention more alpha. He wasn't some wannabe muscle posing BUTCH DYKE WHORE," David said with venom, making sure to drive every one of those last words home. Even he knew that his claim about Arnold might not be true. This teacher was really jacked and cut. Not that he would ever give her the satisfaction of hearing it.

"Need to get bigger... Need to be... unmatched... More armor..." Ms. Gross half whined, half groaned. "I need to show... you all. I... will... show you all."

More muscle growth. Now Ashley was truly a specimen worthy of reverence. Her muscles were bulging against her skin dangerously. Her body creaked with strain as it struggled to contain her added mass. Teardrop quads stuck out past her knees further than what should be humanly possible. Ashley's hamstrings bulged from behind, creating a beyond perfect sweep on the back of her legs. Her glutes remained bunched up and tight as they expanded with added girl muscle.

"More... armor..." Ms. Gross mumbled.

Her biceps expanded with growth and big, fat veins. They were simultaneously shredded and full. There could be no more denying that Ashley had giga pipes the likes of which no one had ever seen. She was a muscle monster. A true credit to bodybuilding. The epitome of shred. The apex of swole. But she wasn't done yet.

"Ms. Gross... Please... Stop... This is scary. Please put some clothes on," chimed in a fearful, skinny boy in one of the middle rows.

"Shut your mouth you scrawny weakling! I'm BUSY here. There is no other way to showcase an anatomy chart than to reveal EVERYTHING. You will all witness my ascension and BOW before my muscular glory." Ashley was starting to really feel herself now. She would force everyone in this room to watch her transformation from impressive to impossible. And then she would show the world.

Ashley put her bulging arms behind her head, a difficult feat given how massive they were, and cranked into a picture perfect abdominal flex.

"Arrrrggggghhhhh!!"

Even though the pose was traditionally meant to highlight the core, pretty much every muscle on Ashley's already yoked out body was flexed into muscle growth.

"Beeeeeeeffffffff.... Mmmph!" Ms. Gross grunted in pleasurable pain. She loved being swole.

The class watched as their teacher's stomach tightened as her abdominals became unrealistically defined and blocky. Her obliques transformed from cut to uber ripped in a matter of seconds. It appeared as if her midsection was shrinking right before their eyes, but Ms. Gross knew better. Shrinking wasn't in her vocabulary. Everything else was simply getting bigger as her core got tighter and more knotted with stronger, muscle-stuffed girl meat.

Ashley moaned as her legs audibly creaked with expansion. Her quadriceps were ripped beyond comprehension. She had teardrop muscles cut to perfection. And Ashley's abductor and adductor muscles were not to be neglected; they're what really made her legs look massive. The yoked out anatomy teacher spread her legs to accommodate for the added muscle she was packing on.

The noises emanating from Ms. Gross were sickening. Between the sounds of her muscles and skin growing and stretching, to her howls of pain and determination, it all fed the notion that she was an abomination. She was a disgusting mass of sinew and muscle. Exactly what Ashley wanted. For so long she had rejected her potential, but no more. If she couldn't be loved for her muscles, she would be feared.

"Oh my god. How is this possible?" said a kid to his friend.

"It's... not. There's no way anyone can just grow muscles out of nowhere like that," his friend responded.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," said another student.

"Me too," said a girl.

"Good!" Ashley spat. "Pay homage to my muscles. Your body may reject what it's witnessing, but you cannot deny me. I'm the most powerful person in the world. NO ONE has a body like me," Ms. Gross proclaimed.

"Fuck that," David said. "You might have muscles, but you're not close to being the strongest person in the world. I bet you couldn't even win an armwrestling contest against an amateur male powerlifter." He was grasping at straws now. Anything to get this situation back under his control.

"You insolent little SHIT!" Ms. Gross said. "I'm even STRONGER than I look. Watch."

Releasing her flex and pausing her painful muscle growth, Ms. Gross sighed in relief and lumbered over to the closed classroom door. She forcefully grabbed ahold of the doorknob. Angling herself so that the class could see what she was doing, Ms. Gross tensed the arm grabbing the doorknob.

Within an instant, sinewy girl muscle flexed on Ashley's already swole forearm. Giant, sick-looking veins jumped into view on her blocky, dense piece of meat that she called an arm.

"What, are you gonna rip it from its socket?" David scoffed. "As if. Besides, even if you could, I bet it's just some cheap trick. This school is a shithole. Everything breaks around here." He crossed his arms.

Ignoring the incessant bully, Ms. Gross continued to concentrate on the task at hand. Her body shook as she poured all her might into squeezing her forearm. More inevitable cracking. This sounded different, though. It was a mixture of muscle growth and... something else. Was that... the doorknob? Ashley's meat-stuffed arm began to grow thicker. Denser, meatier veins sprouted on her monstrous limb.

"Muscle.... Muscle always wins," Ms. Gross stated breathily through grit teeth, her face red and her body shaking. Overcoming a challenge like this was exhilarating for her. Finally she could show off what her body was capable of.

Crrrrrrunch.

All of a sudden, her hand crushed the doorknob. A loud crackling crunch could be heard as the muscle monster completed her feat of strength. Ms. Gross slowly opened her hand and let the now destroyed metal doorknob fall to the ground in pieces.

"Ah, can't be uneven now, can we," Ms. Gross remarked as she looked down at her other comparatively smaller left arm. Small. Hah. Ashley chuckled internally. The only time that pitiful word would ever be associated with her is when one body part outgrew another. Time to correct this. She curled the wrist of her right arm inward as it lay at her side. At her will, more muscle cracked into existence on her arm. This continued until Ashley was satisfied that it was symmetrical to her other limb.

"Ahhh, much better. Can't be a living anatomy chart without symmetry," Ms. Gross commented.

She flexed her bulging forearms a few times at her side. Her wrists curled as she admired her dense, meaty crushers. They pulsed visibly as their fat veins transported blood to the area, ready to perform at Ashley's will. God, it felt good to be strong. The strongest. After indulging in a few more squeezes of her powerful forearms, Ashley addressed the class.

"Now, since none of you can leave, it's time for you all to accept your fate. You WILL bow to my might."

"As if, you psycho," David said. He nudged his friend Mark forcefully.

"Yeah... No way. Still looking pretty small... Ahaha..." he laughed nervously.

"You think your cheap parlor tricks can work on us? Besides, I've seen strongmen with bigger torsos than you," David lied. "So just sit the fuck down and stop this shitshow."

"NEVER!" Ms. Gross roared. "GrrrRRrrrRrrRRRrrrrrRRR... GAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Now this kid had really done it. She was triggered.

Ms. Gross went into a vicious front lat spread, fanning out her muscular wings like an animal intimidating a threat.

"GRRRR... HRRRRRR... NNNNGGGGGHHH!!" Ms. Gross strained extra hard. She wanted to seriously freak out her class now.

"Fucking stop! Stop!" the now desperate jock exclaimed. "You sick freak!"

Ashley's whole body was vibrating. Keeping her lats flexed to the extreme was pushing the yoked teacher to the limit. Just how big could her muscles get? This degree of willpower to keep her muscles tensed was pushing new boundaries even for a stud like Ashley. Her face was flushed red as her veins pulsed visibly on her jacked physique. The cracking and the creaking was like a melody to Ashley.

Crrrrrraaaackkkkkk.

Crrrraaacckkkkkkk.

Creeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkk.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Ms. Gross moaned.

The room was filled with the sound of Ashley's superior genetics. She was a mutated muscle monster. No one could deny that her body was that of a goddess. Could they? Wouldn't hurt to keep going. To keep growing. Just to silence the haters. To prove to herself that she was the alpha supreme.

"More hypertrophy. I need more! More muscle. Biceps, triceps, pecs, lats, traps, quads, hamstrings, calves, abs... ALL of it. I need it all BIGGER!! MORE!!" Ms. Gross pleaded to herself with feverish desire.

It was intoxicating seeing her own body swell and widen with growth. The satisfaction seeped into her mind like a cool, liquid muscle serum. All she could think of right now was her muscles. How beautiful they looked, how big they were... But they could always be bigger. There was always room for growth. Isn't that what people always say? That there's always room for you to grow? Well, it held a different meaning for Ashley.

After a few more breathtaking moments of creaking muscle expansion, Ashley was as wide as she was tall. It wasn't possible. The human body just didn't work like that. She released her hold on the titanic lat spread.

"Ohhhh yeahhh..." Ashley moaned. Her muscles were beyond sore from the process. Especially her back. Just the way she liked it.

The classroom was silent once again.

Ms. Gross sighed in content as she took her time to examine the expressions on each of her flabbergasted students' faces. She allowed her lips to curl into a crazed, self-satisfied smile. Her eyes were widened in exhilaration.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Ashley's bulging, thick, scary vein-filled neck snapped to the source of the outburst. That stupid jock David again.

"What's so funny, runt?!" Ms. Gross demanded.

David wiped away a tear from his eye.

"Ahahah. Oh man. You are a piece of work, bitch," David replied. "What happened to being an anatomy chart? You are the most asymmetrical, disgusting, DISPROPORTIONATE THING to ever walk the planet. You look like a stump! Ahahahaha! Congratu-fucking-lations." David clapped in mockery of the musclebound freak show that was his teacher.

"Dispro-..." Ms. Gross choked on the word. The anatomy teacher looked down at her body in panic.

No...

What had she done?

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2019, 03:58:17 am »
Really cool, sexy, fun story so far! I rather like futa, but it's not to everyone's taste. I do think though that since she's so far beyond human, she could have a mega-jacked steroid clit that serves as a grotesquely bloated she-cock just like the rest of her insane freakshow body. What great descriptions!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2019, 07:19:40 am »
Great chapter and would like to read what's next. Also think her clit got much much bigger.
Would like to read what the girls in the class things.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2019, 03:08:23 am »
Fantastic work so far, chapter three was especially great!

Personally I'm not a fan of futanari, but that's just me.
Lara's Muscles
Abby's Workout

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2019, 03:41:13 am »
I think Ashley should be victorious & regain her dignity while conquering the nasty students with her muscles.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2019, 06:52:40 am »
Turns out people are split on the futanari option. I've reset the poll to a new question as a bit of a follow up. Be sure to vote again!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2019, 09:10:45 am »
There's a serious lack of good muscle futa stories out there and, considering how 'out there' this story is, I'm down with it. If Ashley is going to prove her total Alpha supremacy to those dumb jocks, having a bigger manhood than them would certainly do the trick.

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2019, 10:14:10 am »
The only pose Ashley hasn't done is some full strength single arm flexing, as a contest with the student who called her disproportionate. She could also whip him at armwrestling as well

Offline bfmb3831

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2020, 09:50:09 pm »
Completely over the top, in the best way possible!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2020, 05:54:30 am »
Turns out people are split on the futanari option. I've reset the poll to a new question as a bit of a follow up. Be sure to vote again!

Can't wait to read what you have in mind.

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2020, 08:40:09 pm »
Looking good, hopefully you will go with futa.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2020, 04:56:09 am »
I am completely okay with the enlarged clitoris, though I'm wondering how this will be used in the story. I am looking forward to more, whatever happens, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2020, 12:43:00 am »
It takes time to write an excellent chapter.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Anatomy Teacher

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View