Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574986 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 01:17:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191109 times)

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
Re: College Crush
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2019, 02:33:13 pm »
Got to say, I am loving this story, liking the subtle start, and as you implied the exponential acceleration as the DNA replicates.

Would be interested if the shifting hormone levels affects their personality more as time progresses. Whether as the mutant / transform whether they gets body dysmorphic, with desire to get slimmer or desire to get more muscular give their hormones.

Hope you keep writing

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2019, 02:33:13 pm »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2019, 03:10:40 pm »
Thanks Dixon and weaponzero !!!

I am experimenting here with what probably would happen if the female started producing 10 times her normal levels of T.

Also with what would happen if David produced one-tenth the testosterone....trying to keep it fairly realistic but it's definitely the direction this story is forced to go.

sorry it's not your cup of tea weaponzero, but you will find dozens of stories on this thread where the guy remains the same while his girl becomes huge.

Thanks again guys!

jim
Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2019, 03:25:05 pm »
Funny you mention that. I don't really want to see the girl become huge either.  I prefer size staying relatively normal or realistic.  It's just I worked around cancer patients for years and any story that involves the guy getting smaller just brings back creepy images of dying cancer patients.  And that's not a visual that makes any story work lol

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2019, 03:41:32 pm »
hi, ^-^
i really like the story this way, the weaker he becomes, the more he needs her.
i like the comparisons between them and i hope there will be more... stats, measurements, clothes shifting- or whatever like shoes, bikes and so on.

great story, as always, :thanks: :rock:
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2019, 04:57:28 pm »
Hey JDM...

With the increase in T production for Theresa - she would be starting to see other side effects besides anabolic ones - you're getting some of them (sex drive, body composition, etc.) but at this rate, she'd be starting to hear her voice cricking and dropping....

Offline vevrierboobs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2019, 05:32:52 pm »
Great story. Keep going :)

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2019, 03:10:42 am »
Yeah I love when the men become smaller and weaker, as the women grow stronger. As long as the couple is still affectionate, it really adds to the dynamics of the relationship.

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2019, 12:45:12 pm »
Wanted to comment to say the writing quality here is excellent, and I think plenty of us love the direction you're going. Just try and write the story you want to write, and the rest of us will enjoy it :)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2019, 01:55:33 pm »
No comments other than that I'm really enjoying this! Great job!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2019, 04:34:57 am »
Teresa test results:

I awoke the following morning next to my beautiful Teresa. Her warm, hard body next to mine. She was lying on her right side as was I. Slowly, I reached over and softly grabbed her left bicep as her arm laid on top of her left side. Although she was sleeping and totally relaxed, there was a distinct hardness to it and the muscle it contained was tight and warm. As I caressed it, she let out a satisfying sigh and flexed it hard under my soft grip. It bulged slightly and Teresa brought her left arm to more of a curl, so I could feel the bicep bulge and round up slightly. It sent a shiver of excitement through me and I got an immediate erection. Teresa then rolled over slowly to face me, reached down and felt my hard cock, gave me a quick peck on the lips and whispered, “I love you.”

Although I wanted to lie with her more than ever, I was dying to get to work and find out her blood test results. After another shower and quick drive to work, I battled the facial recognition scanner and eventually got in. The blood vials were in the refrigerated container and I created some phony paperwork and gave them to the bio-lab tech for testing. It usually took a few hours for the results and I couldn’t wait to hear back. Sure enough, 3 hours later, the lab eventually entered the results into the computer and I pulled them up. Teresa’s blood came back above average on many of the standard minerals and counts, but the Testosterone levels were off the charts. If the blood mix-up I suspected had occurred, I expected her to show Testosterone levels near my old ones at about 700 nl/dl. Surprisingly, the reading came back at 1020 nl/dl. “Holy Shit!” I thought, she’s producing 50% more Testosterone than I had been producing before, and now almost 14 times the amount of me.

With these results, the absolute realization came over me that the original blood had been mixed up, that I had received her blood in the original transfusion and that she had received mine. With some quick research, having that much natural Testosterone production I found out that Teresa would develop an extreme level of muscle mass, probably without even working out. The fact that she was working out regularly was simply going to quicken and heighten the effects. Physiologically, she may have some adverse effects, like a deepening of the voice and possibly a reduction in breast and ovary size, but a potential increase in her clitoris size. I realized very quickly that I would need to bring her into the lab to re-insert her original blood back, and I would need to do the same in order to reverse the effects.

On my way home, I was trying to figure out how I was going to break the bad news about the blood transfusion being mixed up. I was really hoping Teresa wouldn’t be crazy upset with me, knowing I had inadvertently risked her health, my health and possibly more. It could have even affected her ability to have a baby in the future. Wow…I had really almost royally fucked up our lives! 

I arrived home and threw on some sweat pants and a t-shirt to go over to Teresa's and help her move a bunch of her stuff to my house, err, I mean our house now.  After that, I quickly drove to Teresa's, trying the whole time to think of how I would approach her on the bad news about the transfusion.  I soon arrived and walked in her place.  Just as I walked in the kitchen, she was walking down the hall carrying two brown cardboard boxes stacked one on top of the other.  She was wearing sweat pants too and a long sleeved shirt.  I gave her a warm hug and quick kiss and asked her how the packing was going?  "I'm so tired of packing."  she answered, "But I'm a little behind since I decided I'd get a quick workout in, but I just had so much energy, it turned into a two hour lift session."  "You're really loving the new gym I guess." I asked.  "Oh my God."  she answered, "It's so awesome and there's so much great equipment, I am constantly thinking about it, anxious to get in again and again."  "Well." I answered, "I've been feeling a little better lately and not so lethargic, so I'll get in there next week for sure."  She smiled, gave me a quick peck and walked down the hall to bring out more boxes.

After seeing her set the two boxes on the counter, I confidently slid my arms around the outside of the lower box and slid both off the surface to walk out to my truck.  Immediately, the weight was enormous and my weak arms were no match for its load.  The boxes both slipped though my grip and hit the ground with a thud.  "Are you OK in there?" her voice shouted from down the hall after hearing my drop.  "Yeah, no problem babe." I answered "just a clutz."  I grabbed the first box, and just its weight was almost too much for me to lift.  I walked it out to my truck quickly and came back to grab the second.  As I picked up the second Teresa again walked down the hall with two brown boxes and set them on the counter top.  I walked the box I had to my truck bed and came back into the kitchen to grab the new two boxes.  This time I lifted the top box by itself.  Again, it was quite heavy and a hell of a chore to get it moved.  I came back in for the second and now there were already two more boxes sitting there next to the one I had left behind.  I grabbed that one and again, by the time I got back, there were another two for a total of four boxes.  Again, I grabbed one and quickly took it to the truck and kind of ran inside to try to keep up with her rate. 

As I entered the kitchen, Teresa was standing there with two boxes still in her hands just looking at the four...about to become six...boxes still needing to be put in the truck.  She then looked at me and said, "Why are you going so slow?"  "I'm not going slow." I said in defense, "I'm just taking one box at a time."  "Don't be lazy." she said kind of joking, but kind of seriously.  "OK OK." I answered and then waited a brief moment for her to set down the two boxes she had and turn around so I could somehow get out of it.  Instead, she kind of bumped into me with her two boxes and said, "Take these."  Unfortunately, I instinctively reached out my helping hands and wrapped my arms below the base of the bottom box.  Teresa, not even thinking twice, released her grip and the full gravity of the boxes hit me.  "Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed as I tried desperately to hold them both, but the sheer mass overtook me and they slowly leaned forward and then fell uncontrollably to the ground.  "What the Hell?" Teresa said in surprise.  "Well." I answered with an attitude, "They were heavy."   "Thank goodness they were just books."  she said as she kneeled down and started organizing the jumbled books to place back in the boxes.  I knelt down and started helping her with the books.  A few seconds later, after thinking briefly about what had just happened, Teresa looked at me and asked, "We're the boxes awkward to hold or did you really mean they were too heavy."

With every ounce of pride in my body I wanted to tell her it was just awkward, but sheepishly, I looked her square in the eye and said, "They were just too damn heavy."  She got kind of a funny look in her eye and said, "Hmmm, I don't know babe, but when I was walking them down the hall, they just didn't seem that heavy to me." " Yah" I answered, "but you have been working out and eating like mad lately you damn stud!" as I reached out and grabbed her solid bicep.  She kind of flexed it and sure enough it slightly stretched the long sleeve shirt material that covered it.  That made me grab it even harder and with a smile she said, "Oh you like that muscle don't you?"  "Yah." I replied, "I think I do." "Me too." she answered confidently.  "Well." I said, "Let's get this damn stuff picked up and finish this fucking move."  Teresa had an ear to ear grin on her face, nodded OK, gave me a quick peck and walked down the hall to get more boxes.   There was some serious pep in her step for the rest of the move and she just seemed so damn confident and happy, I decided I'd wait till tomorrow to give her the scary news about the transfusion.....

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2019, 03:18:48 pm »
So she's now producing 50% more testosterone than he ever did... from his own DNA. Poor guy. She'll be a better man than he could ever be! And so far, he doesn't seem to mind. I expected him to spill the beans on the blood mix-up. I wonder if he's having second thoughts on telling her.
Great work!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2019, 09:56:26 pm »
Great story so far........I hope he doesn't tell her ans see how far she takes her weight lifting, he should just fix his blood so he can enjoy his new fetish!!  K++

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2019, 04:32:42 am »
The Truth

We finished up putting all the boxes in my truck and I drove them over to my house to start unloading them.  Teresa followed me over in her car and I lowered the tailgate and grabbed a box to walk it inside.  I put it on my counter top and turned to walk out to the truck to grab another box.  Teresa was walking up the path of course with two boxes with a bit of a grin on her face as we passed.  I again grabbed one box and walked it inside...Teresa quickly passing me on the walk heading out towards the truck.  As I headed back out, here she came again with two boxes.  But she had taken her long sleeved shirt off and was now just wearing a sports bra.  Her shoulders were visibly bulging and her biceps were flexed with the weight of the two boxes working them.  For the first time, there was actually noticeable muscles bulging on her just doing a daily activity.  She again had a big smile as she passed and I just stopped and stared at her noticeable muscles as she walked confidently by.  I then looked down at my arm and flexed it.  There was no muscle bulge and I realized for the first time, not only was Teresa tighter and harder than me, I think she might actually me bigger.  I grabbed one of the last three boxes and walked it inside as Teresa walked by me one more time.  We hadn't said a word on the three trips, but Teresa's smile seemed to get bigger and bigger each time we passed.   

As I set my last box down, Teresa quickly followed and set hers down to.  Beaming with confidence, Teresa finally said, "I hope those one box trips didn't wear you out."  I jokingly did a right biceps flex and said with a smile, "You can't ware this out!"  Teresa laughed hysterically, reached out and grabbed it, easily smooshing it with a brief tense grip.  Her eyes got big and round in surprise at the complete lack of muscle it contained.  She said, "No seriously hon, flex."  I clinched my fist tightly and put maximum effort into the pose.  She again reached out and easily smashed its softness in her grip.  Teresa then looked me in the eye and with a questioning gaze said, "Really??????"  I kind of tilted my head and slowly said, "Yep....really...."  "Wow." she said in surprise and she then flexed her bicep.  Then, she grabbed it with her other hand to feel its size and hardness compared to mine.  "Jeeze." she replied, "I think mine might be bigger?"  I instinctively held my flexed arm near hers and said, "Uh, and harder too."  Teresa then grabbed mine again, then immediately grabbed hers and said, "And Stronger."  As she then looked back at me with a questioning look of excitement, confidence and surprise.

After the brief muscle comparison, Teresa got a really devious look in her eye and playfully tackled me to the ground. A quick wrestling match ensued and I instinctively threw my left leg over her body and was able to use my weight to kind of roll on top of her. In an attempt to pin her, I immediately interlocked my hands with hers and tried to pin them, but the move back fired. Her strength overpowered my arms and she pulled my arms down and to my sides. I tried to pull my arms up, but she had an iron grip and pushed my arms even harder against my sides. She then shifted her weight to the side and I began to roll over. Unable to brace myself, since that lower arm was firmly immobilized against my torso, as Teresa rolled over, she quickly mounted on top of me. Her weight felt immense for some reason, even though I knew I was actually heavier than her.

Now in the dominant position, Teresa rapidly brought my hands above my head and forced them down. I pulled, pushed, twisted and tried everything to free them. But her grip was too tight and her arms were too strong. After several seconds of trying to escape, my strength ran out and my arms went limp as Teresa easily kept them pinned above my head and slowly counted out, “One….Two….Three!” She then hit a double bicep victory flex. And Yelled, “And the winner is….ME!” With a huge smile on her face, she slowly leaned down and we began making out passionately. She was really pushing her lips hard into mine as we kissed and my head was being forced firmly against the carpet. After a couple minutes of that, Teresa slightly pulled her head back and looked me admiringly in the eyes and said, “I love you more than anything right now.” Looking back, I answered, “I love you too.” Quickly she responded, “I love you more.” And she locked her lips with mine kissing with as much passion as one could!

Teresa then let go of my arms and rolled over on her side facing me. She looked me in the eyes again and said, “Time for my victory present.” With that, she then pulled off her sweat pants, exposing her hard, fit legs and pushed my head down into her crotch. I knew what she wanted and I went right in and grasped her clit in my mouth. I began to lick it and suck it passionately and Teresa began to thrust in and out in unison with my neck movements. I loved the rounded, warm surface of her clit in my mouth and pleasuring her this way sent me into some sort of mental and physical euphoria lately. I found myself wanting to pleasure her, every bit as much or even more than pleasuring myself. After many minutes of this, Teresa finally began to moan and shudder in satisfaction. In the first two years of our relationship, I had never been able to bring her to orgasm this way, but recently, it was a given! She thrust and thrust, harder and faster. I licked and sucked harder and faster in concert with her….with my right hand grasping the back of her firm ass, I was able to keep myself right in on her clit,  even though her powerful thrusts nearly knocked me back. Finally, her moans got quicker and faster and her breath was becoming fainter until she quivered wildly and reached ultimate satisfaction. She let out a soft sigh of satisfaction and briefly went limp. I lifted my head to hers and we briefly kissed again. She reached over and gave me a warm hug, then rolled back, stood up and pulled up her sweat pants, her victorious moment realized.

As we began unpacking all of the boxes Teresa was constantly interacting physically with me.  Almost every time she passed, she would either pat me on the but, or grab my arm and give it a little squeeze or just simply give me a kiss on the cheek.  At the same time, we were making some small talk and she was excited to tell me about how amazing the gym was and all of the different exercises she was doing and what body parts they were supposed to help.  I know she was super enthusiastic about it, but I had never been into working out and with each passing day since our transfusion, I was even less so.  I loved how she had a little bit of a more domineering personality now and I loved how she took control of our sexual interactions like a boss.  She seemed so happy with her new found strength and muscles and I decided to wait till the end of the week to give her the news.

Over the week, Teresa was getting even more sexual by the day and we were having sex right when I got home from work and usually later that night or in the morning too.  Now that she knew she was a little stronger than me, she was also having fun tackling me in the middle of the living room at random times and making me scream "Uncle" or "I give, I give."  She thought it was a temporary thing so I think she was having a lot of fun with it until my "Perfected DNA" kicked in and I started putting on muscle too.  After a great week though, I decided it was finally time and I asked Teresa to sit with me at the table for something really important.

My wife sat across from me in a pink workout top.  Her shoulders were rounded and a bit full from her workout that day and she was looking quite powerful and confident.  "Honey." I said, "I have some crazy news about the transfusions we both went through."  She looked at me with an uneasy glare, sensing I had some bad news to tell her.  "There's not an issue is there?" she asked.  "Actually honey." I answered, "There's a bit of a problem.  Believe it or not, the lab got our blood mis-marked and I mistakenly introduced your blood sample into me and my blood sample into you."  "Wait." she responded, "What the hell does that mean?"  "Well." I replied, "It means that you've got my DNA running around your body telling your glands to produce a ton of Testosterone.  That's why your putting on pounds of muscle every week.  Not only that, we tested your blood and your producing 14 times more testosterone than I am with your DNA running around my body.  That's why you've been getting so strong, while I've been getting weaker by the day."  "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "Are you going to be OK?"  "Yes babe." I said, "I'll be fine but I need to re-introduce a sample of my blood into me and put your sample back into you and hope we can reverse the process."  "Of course honey." she replied. "Of course.....when do we need to do it?"  "I think tomorrow at 6pm will work babe." I said.  We talked a little more in detail about some of the side effects, like me not growing facial hair, and also about her clit size growing exponentially.  But she took the bad news well and I was glad she was eager to make things right again.

6pm came and Teresa showed up at the lab.  She walked in wearing her short running shorts and a pair of running shoes.  They have a good amount of cushioning in them, like all running shoes do and as she leaned to give me a kiss, she was obviously much taller.  Her legs were looking nice and muscular and I knew I was going to miss the firmness and tightness I had become accustomed to over the last several weeks.  Teresa then sat on the patient chair and I brought out the blood samples.  I placed them carefully on the tray and they were correctly marked since I had got them tested a couple days earlier so there wouldn't be another mix up.  With Teresa in the chair and the blood samples ready to go, I walked over to a sterile cabinet and grabbed the syringes for the blood infusion.  I then looked around some more and got the gauze and also some alcohol swabs.  After gathering them up and placing them on another tray, I turned to the patient chair and Teresa.  As I did, I noticed Teresa not sitting in the chair, but about ten feet away standing by the sink.  She had a guilty look on her face and I looked at her hands to see the two blood samples in them.  Before I could think of what she was doing she just said, "I'm sorry honey...I love you."  And she dropped them in the sink and began stabbing the bags with a scalpel.  I screamed, "Noooooooo!" and ran to the sink beside her.  But she easily pushed me back with her free hand and I fell backwards to the floor.  By the time I scrambled up and got back beside her, it was too late.  The bags were drained and our samples were flowing quickly down the drain...

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2019, 11:16:52 am »
Yeah Teresa, loving her evolving personality and strength

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2019, 03:57:29 am »
I knew Teresa would not only not be mad about the mix-up, but actually welcome the new stronger person she was becoming. What I didn't see though was her intentionally and openly denying him his remedy. And the way she did it was just pure awesomeness!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View