Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574981 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 01:23:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191120 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: College Crush
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2020, 05:01:45 am »
Thanks for writing another chapter and bring the story back to live.
I hope this is only a next chapter and more will follow.
So much room for growing more muscles, clits and breasts.

And within the next chapter I hope Therese will have more fun with Dee and show (her) how big she becomes.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2020, 05:01:45 am »

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #211 on: August 29, 2020, 12:07:56 am »
Wahoo what a chapter very fun indeed can not wait to watch sis grow bigger

K+ and can’t wait for more!!!!

Offline viphot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2020, 09:24:48 am »
This story is going crazy ... the best story on the forum

Offline JamesACole

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2020, 10:52:51 pm »
Yeah this makes complete sense, considering Sarah basically now contains the DNA of Teresa and Dave, she would find him attractive. Hope this continues. Great stuff K+

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #214 on: September 26, 2020, 02:37:40 pm »
Bump

Offline yn128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #215 on: September 26, 2020, 02:42:37 pm »
Best story man go on

Offline razerflow123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #216 on: September 27, 2020, 06:34:01 pm »
Best story in this forum! Thank you so much. I hope you will continue it!  :bravo:
Cannot wait for Sarah's clit to grow  >:D

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #217 on: October 01, 2020, 07:16:52 am »
I just can't get behind the idea of making the male characters in the story smaller and weaker and more frail.  It completely ruins the story for me personally.  But that's just me and it is your story.

I feel that way about most stories involving giantism beyond 7 feet.

As the author of that comment notes, and as I note when I'm gripping about too many stories about giants, that is just me and it is your story. 

Not everyone will like every story.  That is just how it is.  And it is fine for readers to note when they are unhappy.  Authors should read complaints and suggestions, but not take them overly seriously.   

Not every story can make every reader happy.

Different stories appeal to different folks.

Writers should keep writing what they are driven to write internally, and to write what their characters and plots inspire them to write.

Myself, I am okay with a male character becoming smaller and weaker.  Especially in this case where (it appears at the point in the story this came up that) the former male character is merely being reduced to the size and physical condition of a very healthy young female adult. 

This story is doing great at the point I'm at reading it.  I urge JMB to keep writing and I urge all writers to write what they are driven to write internally, and to write what their characters and their plots inspire them to write.

We readers can make suggestions, and we're entitled to our opinions, and to make those opinions known, but it is your story.

Anyway, variety is the spice of life.  This story is shaping up really well.  I love the slow gradual approach.  I love the character development.  And I love the suspense. 

If I were to wish for anything in this story, it would be to know what Sarah and Dave's thoughts and feelings are.  We know a bit about what Dave is thinking and feeling, but nothing about what is going on with Sarah.  But again, it is an author's style choice.  How many dozens or hundreds of hours can an author devote to one story? 

This is a fantastic story!  K++ all around.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #218 on: October 01, 2020, 11:39:01 pm »

CORRECTION:  You are an author, JDM.  An author with a secret identity as a  millionaire playboy  mild-mannered reporter  accountant!

So next day and several hours of reading later I'm all caught up to here.  Wow, what a story!  What a night!

1.  Some people want a simple transformation story.  And this site has plenty of those.

For longer stories, conflicting emotions make a story more interesting.  And mixed characters, with good and bad traits, also make a story or movie more interesting. 

Novella-length and longer stories are seldom about totally healthy relationships, there are almost always hang-ups, neurosis, obsessions, and even psychosis. 

It can go to far.  Personally, the "adult baby diaper lifestyle" and "bimbo" genres deliver outcomes that are too tragic and depressing for me.

But College Crush is turning out nothing like that.

2.  For a long time I was sad/frustrated that Theresa's enhanced DNA was not strong enough to create any enhancement or benefit for Dave.  He only seemed to lose weight and get weak.  (No female improvements like better hair, skin, flexibility, sense of smell, sense of touch, sense of balance, sense of color, ability to enjoy incredibly hot showers, and to never lose an argument, etc.  And no generalized the enhanced DNA improvements, like vanished scars, less illness, improved digestion, ability to recover from exercise, or enhanced hormones.) 

I was delighted to see that Theresa's improved DNA did finally take effect and make Dave a hot chick at least.  I think the lack of Dave's development and a lack of description of that development made things seem to readers far more one-sided than they were.

COLLEGE CRUSH IS WONDERFUL AS IT IS.  Do NOT change College Crush.  Do NOT change College Crush's path.  Keep going with College Crush. But I'd love to read a variation in this subgenre where equal attention is paid to that story's Dave and the enhancements that go with his enhanced female transformation.  (e.g. Dave needs enhancement so he can go on adventure dates and endure prolonged sex with Theresa's enhanced body.  Dave's hotness attracts the sort of attention Theresa needs to sort out.)

3.  For me, this story works as a sex swap, and it would work just as well as a futa transformation.  I enjoy both genres.  What would have put me off is if it had ended up centered on two guys sexual relationship.  But it is quite alright for the author to tease us like he did. 

4.  I am super curious about what will happen with mom.  Mom received her own DNA enhanced, where Sarah received Dave's enhanced DNA after it had spent a year(?) inside Theresa.  Maybe even Sarah will have surprises?

5.  This is the story that just keeps giving. 

COLLEGE CRUSH IS WONDERFUL AS IT IS.  Do NOT change CC. Do NOT change CC's path.  Keep on going with CC!

JDM, keep going on CC and see where the story takes you.  CC is fantastic.  Your instincts in guiding the story have been fantastic! 

:bravo: :rock:

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #219 on: October 03, 2020, 02:26:27 pm »
Wow, thanks Jaguar!

Yep, I plan on taking the story further, developing D and having mom show off some new muscle!!!

Thanks again guys.
Jdm022
Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2020, 03:25:22 am »
Bump

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2020, 04:02:32 am »
Hope this story gets some new content soon it’s one of the best on the site.

Offline razerflow123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #222 on: November 10, 2020, 04:05:34 pm »
Bumping this thread because I love it!

@jdm022 Thank you for your work. I hope you will continue it!

Offline Bob421

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #223 on: November 11, 2020, 05:37:20 am »
 :bravo:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2020, 06:51:46 am »
Still hope for a new chapter

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View