Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575121 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 01:50:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191136 times)

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
Re: College Crush
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2019, 11:16:02 am »
Really enjoying Teresa's metamorphic change.  I am hooked. Just hope you don't go futa :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2019, 11:16:02 am »

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2019, 04:18:37 pm »
Being married to a growing muscular dominating futa could be fun, right?  :heart:

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 03:00:49 pm »
Awesome story so far! I`m really looking forward to read more!  :hey:

I hope no futa here! lol

Cheers  :singing:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2019, 12:46:19 am »
While I would like to see futa, I’d rather the author write what they want to write. It’s always weird seeing people hope one way or another, even if it’s apparent what a story’s going to be about within a few chapters.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 04:52:47 am »
Vegas

I woke up the next morning to a wad of blankets and pillows but no Teresa.  I got up and walked into the kitchen to a note saying, "Babe, I Love you!  Can't wait for the best day ever! p.s. Went for a quick workout, be back soon."  That was followed by a drawing of a big Heart.  I made a cup of coffee and sat down to wait for my future bride to arrive.  On que, she walked through the door, glistening with the moist sweat that had beaded up during her trail run.  she ran up excitedly and we embraced.  Her body was hard and pumped from her workout and I felt the tricep muscle bulge on her arms as we stood there.  I was becoming a bit addicted to it for some reason, and I loved it's definition and small horseshoe like shape.  After the kiss, she grabbed my hand and led me down the hall to the bedroom.  Again, I found myself staring at her beautifully shaped, fuller seeming arm muscle.

We walked into the bedroom and Teresa turned quickly and gave me a quick peck on the lips and said, "OK babe, let's take a long, wet shower and then hit the road to Vegas."  I agreed and we swiftly disrobed and hit the shower.  I took pleasure in lathering her up and feeling her seemingly rock hard body.  She had picked up a razor at the CVS down the street on her way back from the run and she asked me to shave her slightly prickly legs.  With pleasure, I rubbed lotion all over her legs and began to shave them.  Caressing her legs was amazing, and it seemed like there might be a little definition and some slight bulging in her quads that I had never noticed before.  As I reached around to the front, Teresa grabbed my head and pushed it right into her pussy.  I instinctively began to lick her vagina and quickly found the small clit bulge she had also recently developed.  I began to lick it feverishly and Teresa began to gyrate accordingly.  She somehow wanted to control the pulsing though and she grabbed my head powerfully, held it still and began to thrust her hips , using my mouth and tight tongue as a receptacle for her little clit.  Over the next few minutes, she became increasingly quick and forceful and then, rapidly shivered and then moaned in Ecstasy and satisfaction.  Slowly she stopped moving her hips, then got down on her knees, face to face with me and kissed me passionately.

"Was I that good?" I asked her, realizing of course that I did little but just kneel there while she did most of the moving and shaking. "Good!" she exclaimed, "You were amazing honey!  Every sexual experience on this trip has been better than the last...I don't know how you do it."  I thought about our week but kind of came to the realization that she had taken more and more control of each sexual encounter we had.  She was totally skipping the once necessary foreplay and her vagina and clit seemed more sensitive than ever.  I kissed her lovingly and sarcastically said, "You're welcome!"  We both laughed and I finished up her shave and handed her back the razor.  As she and I both stood up, Teresa put her hand on my face and said, "You're so gorgeous babe, like, better looking than I ever remember.  And you must have shaved this morning because your face is like baby soft."  she finished as she slowly grabbed my face and jaw in her hand.  I pulled my hand up and felt my face as well.  It had been at least 7 or 8 days since I had shaved now and there was nothing prickly at all, just a soft smooth surface.

As we stood there, face to face, I again noticed that Teresa and I were looking eye level to eye level.  I assumed she had to be on some sort of rise in the shower floor and looked down to inspect.  It was a little dark, so I couldn't tell, but it didn't seem like a rise.  Just then, Teresa reached out and slowly dragged the razor down my arm, shaving a vertical stripe thru my arm hair.  "What the hell are you doing?" I asked.  "Just trust me babe, and relax." she said calmly as she continued to drag her razor down more and more of my arm until there was obviously no hair left on it.  Once finished, she started massaging it with conditioner and said, "Feel that babe.  Doesn't it feel amazing."  I had never even contemplated what my arm would feel like with no hair, but she was right, It was smooth and soft and it did feel kind of cool.  Before I could even answer, Teresa dragged the damn razor down my left leg.  "Damn it babe." I exclaimed.  "Not my leg."  "Oh honey." she said, "I don't want your prickly legs scratching me anymore when we have sex...this is for me OK."  "Shit." I answered.."OK i guess if it really bugs you."  With that, Teresa spent the next few minutes shaving me clean and we finally got out of the shower.

We packed up and headed to Vegas.  I was driving a long for a while and I looked over at Teresa.  Instead of reading a smut book, which she had always done on trips, she just stared at me.  Ogling me with a look of content on her face.  I don't know why, but I kind of got embarrassed, turned red and said, "Quit staring at me honey."  She smiled and said, "I can't help it honey.  Your so fucking beautiful I want to ravage you right here in the truck."  "Calm down babe." I answered, "We've got the rest of our lives together to do that you know."  Teresa leaned over and against me and laid there contently for a several minutes.

After listening to the radio for a while Teresa reached out and turned it down.  "Honey." she asked, "I've been having these funny dreams the last couple of nights, can I tell you them?"  "Sure." I answered, "Go ahead."  "Well." she began, "Two nights ago, I dreamed that you were helping me move in with you, and while I was downstairs, a bookcase you were moving had fallen on you and you were trapped underneath it.  But, it was so heavy you couldn't move it.  I heard you screaming and came running up and somehow, I found some crazy strength...you know, like people do when they're in high stress situations...and I lifted it off you and got you out."  "Thank you honey for saving me in your dream." I said as I leaned over and kissed her.  "Who knows." I followed, "With all your working out lately, you probably could lift a bookcase."  With that, Teresa gave me a quick little biceps flex.  Again, it showed an actual bump on top and looked really hard.  "See." I said, "You'll have Mark-Arms in no time!"  I kind of laughed at the thought, but instead of laughing, she just kind of ogled her flexed arm and said, "I don't know, maybe..."  I wasn't really sure what she meant, but knew she did like her hard little arm.

Teresa kind of came out of her trance and I said, "OK babe, what's the second dream?"  "That one's even more weird." she replied.  "We were at a bar with your brother and a big ass hole was giving you guys a hard time and told you to leave.  Your brother was a bit drunk so he took a swing at the guy.  Your brother missed and the big guy punched him right in the face, knocking him down."  "Then what happened?"  I asked.  "Did I take a swing at the big guy too?"  "No." Teresa said softly.  "You kind of stood there, frozen, almost too scared to move.....but right before the big guy could hit you a pushed you out of the way and punched him square in the face three or four times in an instant."  "Damn Wonder Woman!" I said, "Then what?"  "Well." she answered, "He stood there for a second and you could tell he was staring into outer space...knocked out standing up.  Then he slowly leaned to his left side and crashed into the floor, motionless since I had just knocked him out."  "Holy shit." I said, "Your just the little hero aren't you?"  she nodded and we laughed a bit a shared and quick kiss.

We arrived in Vegas at the wedding studio a few hours later.  For $300 you can get married, in their provided tux and dress and even take a few pics.  They have much more expensive Theme type weddings but we were into the get in, get out package.  She went with her gal to go try on dresses and I got in a different room to get my tux.  My guy had me in a tux in no time and we simply had to wait a half hour or so for Teresa.  Even though this was Vegas, they now wouldn't let me see her until she came walking down their little chapel isle.  I waited at the pew, and sure enough, a few minutes later, the wedding song started playing and my beautiful bride came walking down the isle.  She was a sight in a beautiful, long white dress and thin white vail.  She slowly walked up the isle and then the three stairs to stand beside me.  Normally when we went somewhere nice, Teresa would wear short heals so that we were the same height or she was barely taller.  But this time, she had to have on 5 inch stripper heels.  As she turned to face me, she looked down incredibly as she was easily 3 or 4 inches taller than me in her heels.  Teresa had never worn shoes that tall around me and it was a little intimidating to be standing next to my bride a full 4 inches shorter.  We slowly made it through the ceremony and then were instructed to kiss.  She simply held her face and lips out and slightly up, so I had to get on my tippy toes to reach up for the kiss.  Teresa and I then finished the ceremony and walked out man and wife.

We were giddy with excitement and couldn't stop kissing and hugging each other.  The photographer then led us back into the chapel for a few staged pictures before the next wedding party needed it.  We took a few of the standard pics and the photographer stopped for a second and said, "Um, Teresa, would you like to take off your heels for a few photos so you two are closer in height?"  She looked at me and then back at him and said, "No." kind of pinched me in the side and followed, "I'm really liking this height thing right now."  He kind of laughed and shrugged his shoulder and then said, "OK. let's take a few fun ones now."  We started doing some funny poses and faces and then he said, "Dave, how bout you pick her up and cradle her for a pic or two."  Of course I had picked her up in the past many times, so I quickly stood behind her, placed my arm around her back and the other under her legs and began to lift her up.  Incredibly, her weight seemed massive to me and I probably didn't lift her three inches before all my strength was exhausted and she came crashing down on top of me.  Luckily the fall wasn't far and Teresa started laughing hysterically.  We got up and I said, "Hey, I slipped, let's try again."  The photographer said, "OK, anytime you're ready."  This time, Teresa tried to help and put her left arm around my neck and kind of jumped as I tried to lift.  This helped get her more like a foot off the ground, but as soon as the jump hit it's apex and her weight came down fully on my arms, again I had no strength and we hit the ground like a wet sack of potatoes.

Luckily, we were both ok, even though I think I strained my shoulder in the fall.  The photographer said, "OK guys.  I think we're good on the photos after that incident, I'll meet you up front." "No, No wait." Teresa exclaimed.  "Let me try."  "Honey." I said, "I weigh even more than you, I don't want to hurt you."  "I want to try though." she begged.  I looked at her and saw the sadness, almost begging in her eye and said, "OK.  One quick try at this and then we're out of here."  The photographer aimed his camera, said, "OK lets go." and began shooting.  Teresa reached under my legs and back and within a millisecond, she had successfully hoisted me off the ground and in front of her.  I had expected her to fail but somehow she pulled it off and the photographer got the shot.  The weight was getting a little too much for her after 10 seconds and she put me down.  I was totally in shock that Teresa had just cradled me and didn't know how to react.  She looked at me with an almost guilty grin and said, "See honey, I can be your hero."  She then kissed me quickly and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the chapel room to go.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 05:56:32 am »
This is just getting better and better so far her personality and physical change are so well passed that chapter was worth the small wait keep up the good work JDM and I look forward to reading more no matter what direction her transformation takes. Up out he’ll even if it makes her lil clit bigger your writing a great story so far.

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2019, 12:10:46 pm »
Great story!

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2019, 07:00:22 pm »
I enjoy where this is heading. You're doing a good job with this.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2019, 03:01:14 pm »
I love how her transformation is going! Punching that guy out cold in her dream; wanting to tower over her new hubby in those 5'' stripper heels; and of course cradle carrying her heavier man. They both seem to love it.
Hot story! K+

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2019, 02:38:33 am »
Love this story.
Question. Since she has received his super dna and all the benefits from it does that also include a super intellect. So many directions you could go. Can’t wait. Great job

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2019, 03:00:15 pm »
Hi guys,

I feel like a small amount of explanation is required....

The DNA therapy simply perfects the DNA of the individual, removing all mutated DNA and allows it to replicate more quickly than normal.  That's it  There are of course trillions of DNA strands in our bodies so there is a small ramp-up period of time (a couple of months or so) it takes the newly infused DNA to replicate and thus replace the previous DNA in the body....a process all of us go through daily.

So, the new DNA replicates at 1 to 2, 2 to 4, 4 to 8, 8 to 16, 16 to 32...and so on until all of the DNA in the body is replaced.  Then, obviously, that individual takes on the physical characteristics of the DNA....we all do this naturally...

So, unfortunately, I don't think this could possibly create superior intellect....but it will certainly create, perfected physical functions  ;)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2019, 04:37:37 am »
Home

It had been an amazing 7 days in Palm Springs and Vegas with Teresa and my new bride was becoming more beautiful, vibrant and energetic by the day. I was so happy that I was going to get to spend the rest of my life with her.  As we drove home, Teresa couldn’t stop staring at me and telling me how much she loved me and how infatuated by me she was. I told her the same obviously but was amazed by her comments since my normally olive colored skin had somehow faded recently and I was feeling a bit pale. We got home pretty late and I had to work again at the lab the next morning, so it was a quick kiss before bed and we were both sound asleep.

I woke up early the next morning, took a quick shower and threw on my work pants and shirt. Amazingly, my normal belt hole was too loose, so I tightened it to the next hole in the belt strap. My lack of appetite the previous week obviously paid off and I ended up losing a little belly fat to the point where it was pretty close to flat. In fact, even that second hole in my belt was almost loose. I got excited to think I had inadvertently lost some fat and decided I would soon start working out a little like Teresa to even put on a little muscle. The incident in the sporting goods store was a little embarrassing and the fact that I barely beat her at arm wrestling meant I needed to hit the gym a little. I grabbed an apple on the way out the door and was off to work, newly married, and newly excited about making some improvements physically….something I had never done before.

I arrived at work, waved to the security guard and walked in front of a facial recognition scanner to go in the lab. It scanned my face as usual but gave me a “Fail” notification and red light. Hmmm, I thought, that’s weird, so I walked away and then back up to the scanner. It again gave me a fail notification. I decided to stand just a bit closer to the scanner for the third try and this time, it finally gave me a “Pass” code and the door opened. It had never done that before and I assumed it had a bit of a glitch. I walked in and said hello to some co-workers. I then ran into Jennifer; she was the lead bio-analyst for the lab, about 5’6” but a bit overweight, walked up and asked how it was. She had met Teresa a couple of times and was excited to hear we had gotten married. I began to tell her about the other parts of the week and she finally stopped me and said, “Wow, for a week in the sun, I figured you’d come back golden brown, but you seem a little pale with some faint red burns instead.” “No kidding.” I replied. “Couldn’t really figure that out, and Teresa, who normally burns actually put on a fantastic tan.” “I guess it was a great trip.” She replied, never one to hold back her thoughts and added, “Looks like you lost a little weight too.” “A couple pounds.” I responded. “Yeah.” She said, “That’s great, I need to lose a few myself.” We both laughed and I walked back to my cubical while she walked to her office.

Excitedly, I got online and bought a couple of gym passes for me and Teresa. It was obvious that Teresa had caught the workout bug and I wanted to get in better shape too. Teresa was really happy when I texted her the good news. She had me e-mail her the confirmation number so she could go down right away and get her gym pass. I did that and knew I would definitely be getting laid tonight after being so thoughtful and generous. For lunch I went to the building cafeteria and ended up sitting with Jennifer telling her every detail about our trip. The hour passed very quickly and I had only finished half of my tuna sandwich. Jennifer thought it was a bit odd that I hadn’t had an appetite for over a week and was turning quite pale. She said, “David, when we get back to the lab, I’ll draw a quick blood sample and see if we can figure out what’s up.” I agreed and we walked back to the lab.

Again, the facial recognition scanner was having trouble with me, but by the fourth try, I got through. Once back, I sat on one of the lab chairs next to an older gentleman going through our DNA therapy program. Jennifer walked over and said, “Let me get your Blood Pressure, weight and height real quick first.” She took the BP then I walked over to the scale and removed my shoes. I stepped on the scale and she took the weight. 162 pounds was the reading. Then she took a height reading. 5’8”. “What???” I said, “That can’t be accurate, I’m 5’9” even…I’m not 5’8” tall.” She looked at me quizzically and said, “Yeah, I thought you were taller too, but this machine doesn’t lie.” I made her measure it again, but it still read 5.8” I was immediately bummed out thinking I had always been a little taller. Anyway, we walked back over to the chair and Jennifer drew a blood sample. I then got up from the chair and went back to work, trying to catch up from the week off.

The work day finally ended and I was starting to get a splitting headache, which was odd because I never got headaches. I got home and Teresa was there, looking amazing in her little workout outfit, really excited to see me. She started to tell me how cool the new gym was and how fun it was for her to work out on all the cool machines, but my head hurt so bad, I just wanted a quiet dark room to sleep in. I kissed her and told her I needed to lie down for a bit. She gave me a kiss and fetched me some Advil and a glass of water. I took the pills and drank the water, then went and laid down. Teresa said she’d have to go to her apartment and start packing for the move so she’d see me the following day. We kissed briefly and she left while I went to bed. I woke up a couple hours later feeling a little bit of the headache and lethargic so just brushed my teeth, had another glass of water and actually went back to bed.

I got up the next morning and missed not having Teresa next to me, but at least the headache was gone. Like yesterday I took a quick shower and threw on my work clothes. Unlike yesterday though, I didn’t put the belt stem in the second hole. I actually reached it just a bit further and was able to fit it in the 3rd hole from the end. I kind of exhaled my breath and flexed my stomach a little. Sure enough, it was pretty damn flat and I could make out a 4-pack with my top 4 abs. I actually got excited about that since I had always been just a little pudgy in the belly. I was sure Teresa would enjoy it too.

About 15 minutes later I walked into work. Just like before, the damn facial recognition scanner was having issues and it actually took 4 tries to get in the damn door. I saw Jennifer and told her about the scanner problem and suggested she have IT get it fixed. She said this was the first she had heard of the problem and that she had been gaining access thru the door the first try like always. I didn’t think much of it and walked to my area to get to work. Not long after, the Office Depot order arrived and I was always tasked with putting the new office supplies away. I put the paperclips and pens in their drawers and reached down to pick up the box of copy paper. It had plastic straps on the outside that I usually grabbed and used as handles to lift it up and onto the counter. As I picked it up, the weight was incredible and I only lifted it a few inches off the ground before dropping it back down. That was weird, I thought, I had done this every few weeks since I started, why was the paper so damn heavy now. Again, I reached down, positioned my legs and lifted the straps. With more effort, I was able to lift it about half way up to the counter and realized it was far too heavy to lift the rest of the way. I wondered if they had bought a heavier brand of paper and read the label on the new paper and compared it to a reem we still had left from the older batch. They were identical so I realized the box of paper was the same weight as always. I again positioned my body in a solid lifting position. Grabbed the straps and lifted. It just felt so fucking heavy!!! I got it to a few inches below the counter level but by then, all my arm strength was gone and I dropped the box heavily back down to the floor. Dejected, I cut off the straps, removed the top of the box and took the reems of paper out one at a time, placing each on top of the counter, were the box was supposed to go.

I was curious to see how much the box weighed, so I took one reem of the paper and walked it over to the scale. I stepped on it and it came to 166 pounds. I then placed the paper reem on the ground and looked at the scale reading. It came to 161. I found that a little curious, since I had just weighed yesterday and was 162 pounds. But anyway, it meant that the box of paper, with ten reems in it weighed 50 pounds. It seemed like too light a box for me not to be able to lift up to the counter, but it was awkward in shape so I chalked it up to that and got back to my desk to work. By the time 5 o’clock hit I was again battling a monster headache. I phoned Teresa and let her know so she greeted me at my house on Tuesday and Wednesday and had the Advil and water all ready. She made some brief chit chat about the new gym and her progress in getting her apartment boxed up but to be honest, I wasn’t listening very well and just wanted quiet and darkness.

After battling the fucking facial recognition scanner for the fourth day in a row, I finally entered work on Thursday morning. I walked towards my desk after the normal hellos but as I walked by Jennifer’s office, she said, “David, could you come in here for a minute?” I said, “Sure.” And walked in. “What’s up?” I asked. “Well,” she answered. “Your blood test came back with some very odd results on Monday, so I sent it off to another lab for a second analysis. It came back identical so I had to bring you in to discuss it. Have you noticed a loss of energy or had a bit of a lethargic feeling lately?” “Yes, I have.” I answered honestly. “Why?” “Many of your levels are significantly out of whack.” She responded. “I pulled your blood results from the first day we hired you and your Testosterone levels were mid-range at 700 nl/dl. (nanoliters per deciliter). Today they came back at an unbelievable 73 nl/dl. That’s ten times lower and actually a mid-range number for a female. Secondly, your Estradiol levels came back at 120 pg/ml instead of 35 pg/ml from your first day. It’s an estrogen level commonly found that high in a female.”

“Wow!” I responded, “should I go see a doctor about this?” “Absolutely.” Jennifer said, “I obviously don’t know how to explain it or offer medical advice, but I just wanted you to know that’s probably why you’ve been lethargic lately with really low energy and appetite.” I thanked Jennifer for the info and told her I’d go to the doc first thing after work to get his advice. As I turned to walk out she said, “Oh, by the way. Your original paperwork does list you at 5’9” tall. So maybe we had the scale re-calibrated at some point or something.” I laughed and thanked her, “See…I know I’m 5’9” I said and I walked away.

"Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit!" I thought as I rounded the corner and ran into the bathroom.  I brought my face close to the mirror and inspected every inch.  It was much thinner than I had remembered for sure and the pale skin was now showing dozens of small, faint freckles everywhere.  Not only that, but my once brown eyes now had some green in them and looked very hazel...Teresa had green eyes and pale skin...could it be???  I brought my arm up and pulled my shirt sleeve back for a flex.  My arm as a whole seemed super skinny, and when I flexed it, there was not even a small budge.  I gave it a squeeze with my other hand, and the small amount of muscle hiding in there didn't hold up to the simple grip of my opposite hand.  I started poking and prodding myself everywhere.  Other than my now flatter stomach, every part of me seemed softer than ever.  I pulled out my phone and immediately texted Teresa.  "Hey babe." I texted, "We need to do a quick follow-up with you at the lab today at six.  Can you make it?"  "Of course babe." she replied, "See ya at 6. :)

The rest of the office staff headed home by about 5 or 5:15 so I knew it would be no problem to bring Teresa in at 6.  She showed up and I met her out front after letting the security guard know we were doing a follow up visit.  She looked amazing and with each stride she took, her newly hardened body flexed powerfully.  She wasn't big in any way but all her muscles seemed tight and solid.  I gave her a big hug and it did feel like I was hugging a trained athlete.  "Babe." I said. "I can't believe how compact and firm you look after just a couple weeks of working out."  "Ooh.  Thanks honey." she replied and she gave me a quick kiss.  We walked into the lab and I led her over to the scale.  She slipped off her shoes and stepped on it.  The reading took a minute and then the digital display showed 148 pounds.  "Damn T." I said, "You gained 4 pounds of muscle in a little over a week."  "I know." she replied.  "I weighed myself at the gym and at first it kind of freaked me out, but now I'm kinda excited about it."  She stood a couple inches taller then me since she was standing on the scale, so I kind of stood on my tippy toes and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I then clicked a button to measure height.  There was a sensor bar in front of the scale and I told Teresa to remain still while it took the reading.  I knew it had been re-calibrated since I had only measured 5'8" tall earlier in the day, so I expected her reading to come in at 5'7".  After a few seconds, the display started blinking and then stopped to show a height reading of 5 feet 8.51 inches.  I knew that couldn't be right and told Teresa to remain still while I re-measured her height.  I clicked the button and again the display blinked for a few seconds and then read 5' 8.51".  What the hell I thought.  This thing is really screwed up.  Teresa hadn't seen the height reading and I simply asked her to walk over to the chair so I could draw some blood.  She slipped on her shoes and as I followed her over to the chair, she did somehow look as tall or taller than me.  Teresa sat on the chair and extended her left arm.  Like I had mentioned, It was rock solid and the arm veins were bulging and clearly visible, making it easy for me to insert the needle.  I got two viles of the blood removed the needle, placing a swab over the vein and asked her to hold it.    I put the viles away and on the way back, while Teresa was waiting, I slipped off my shoes and stood on the scale.  I then hit the button to measure height and remained still.  I waited a few seconds and then peered up to the display.  Sure enough, it read 5 feet 8.01 inches.  "What the fuck." I thought.  You can't fucking shrink. Jesus....

I got myself together, slipped on my shoes and grabbed Teresa and walked her to the cars.  As we walked, I kept peering over to see if she was in fact taller than me.  Sure as shit, I was definitely looking up slightly at her.  We got to her car and she turned to embrace me.  I grabbed each side of her tight torso with my hands while she rested her heavy arms on my shoulders and leaned in for a passionate kiss.  So she wouldn't notice the height difference, I had already stood up just a little towards my toes, making me just a little bit taller than her, while not making it too obvious what I was doing.  Also helping, I leaned into her, bringing our chests together, breathing in unison as we shared our love. 

Finally, we leaned back from our embrace and got in our cars to drive home.  It was a grueling 15 minute drive as I just wanted to ravage my beautiful wife since we hadn't slept together since we got back from Palm Springs.  We finally both pulled up in the driveway and ran inside.  I thought I would lead us into the bedroom, but before I could make the turn down the hallway, I felt a strong tug on the back of my shirt and I was falling backwards into my wife's arms.  She quickly spun be around, pressed hard against my shoulders and forced me down to my knees.  Her strength was tremendous and I couldn't have stopped from going down to my knees even if I had wanted to.  I instinctively reached out and pulled her workout shorts down to her ankles.  Her once pale legs were now a beautiful tan color and as I reached around them, I could feel some muscle in the back of her leg that I didn't even know existed.  I pushed my tongue into her warm vagina and immediately encountered her bulging clit.  It was protruding a bit more than I had recalled and I licked it's beautiful form rapidly.  Once again, Teresa began thrusting into my head as I stroked in and out quickly.  I grabbed onto her powerful legs and hugged them tightly trying to keep from getting injured as Teresa started to gyrate so wildly.  After only three minutes of this Teresa grabbed the back of my head and forcefully controlled my thrusts, pushing me harder and harder into her groin.  She then began to moan loudly and as my head was forced into her groin harder and faster, she shuddered violently and then slowly stopped, letting out a satisfied sigh as she lowered to her knees and then laid down on the ground before me.

I gave her a few seconds and then slowly moved my body on top of hers.  I began to caress her beautiful breasts, and noticed that they seemed smaller than they had been but more firm, with a little bit of body or fullness to the top of her chest and some slight definition in between.  My fingers couldn't stop feeling them and I was for some reason mesmerized by them.  I began to lick them passionately and Teresa quickly got back into the mood.  I inserted my hard cock in her warm pussy and began to stroke her slowly.  As I did, I could feel my cock rubbing against her still hardened Clit.  I knew she loved the feeling and I was going to keep doing it.  Teresa was certainly feeling the passion and I kept up a slow, methodical rhythm for a solid 15 to 20 minutes.  Normally I would have had to stop myself from cumming, but I didn't feel the urge yet and was enjoying the feeling.  Teresa was too, but eventually she slowly rolled me over to my back and mounted me.  My cock was hard as steel and pointed straight up.  Like a piston, she began lowering herself and raising on it rapidly.  I put my hands on her thighs and could feel the tight muscles bulging in them as she rode me.  I tried to time my thrusts with her but the speed became to great and I finally remained still while she controlled the timing of our lovemaking.  I laid in awe of her fit, slightly muscular torso and reached out to caress it.  For some reason, she reached down, grabbed my arms and forced them back over my head against the ground.  She was now leaning forward and my face was staring at her amazing chest and abs.  I wanted desperately to feel her torso again and tried to pull my right arm out of her tight grip.  She sensed the pull of my arm and simply held my wrists more tightly, keeping me in a bit of a trapped state.  Sensing my captured position, Teresa playfully rubbed her chest in my face back and forth several times.  She then laughed and sat back up, again releasing my arms.  "God damn your strong!" I exclaimed.  Teresa winked at me and hit a double biceps pose.  Amazingly, distinct round bulges formed on the tops of her arms and the size was very noticeable.  I reached up to grab them and as I felt them, my hands began to shake uncontrollable.  I don't know what was coming over me, but I couldn't believe what I was feeling and seeing.  "Pretty incredible huh?" she said confidently.  "Unreal." I replied as I got overwhelmingly turned on and began thrusting into her forcefully.  She returned the favor and began thrusting in unison.  Again, I felt her beautiful round clit against my rock hard cock in her wet, warm vagina.  As it dragged against my hard surface, I became more and more and more turned on.  Finally, I couldn't contain myself and vibrated quickly, my eyes rolling back as I pushed passionately into her.  My juices finally burst and Teresa pumped onto my cock slowly, forcing every last drop into her.  Totally satisfied and exhausted, Teresa slowly laid her firm heavy body on mine and pulled a blanket over us as I fell to sleep.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2019, 04:48:53 am »
I was liking the story, but as with what you did with your other story (Home Sweet Home) you allowed the male character to become so thin and withered that it's, well, creepy.  And it completely kills the rest of the story.  I really like your writing style, but I hope you can do stories that make women look powerful without making men look weak or sickly. 

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2019, 02:09:50 pm »
Hello weaponzero, ...thank you for reading and also your comments....

I did hours and hours of research before beginning this story.

Women right now on Hormone Replacement Therapy naturally gain muscle mass and lose fat%
I also learned that they also notice a slight height gain because the tendons and ligaments in the hips tilt back and thus make them 1/2 inch to as much as 2" taller.

Men right now on Hormone Replacement Therapy report a significant loss of weight and muscle mass.
They also have reported a loss in height, this is due to the ligaments now tilting the hips forward...causing a height loss of about 1/2 inch to 2 inches.

In their cases, their bodies still produce testosterone and estrogen naturally and it's an internal battle between their own glands and the drugs they're taking.

With Teresa and Dave, there is no battle...their glands are simply producing opposite testosterone and estrogen naturally, so the effects on them will be greatly heightened but much safer I assume compared to people today on hormone replacement drugs...

I feel like I'm being very realistic to the effects this technology would have, and I'll bet a similar type of gene therapy will be available in the future...scientists probably already doing this shit on rats...ha ha

Anyone who is enjoying this story...feel free to comment as I have enjoyed writing it and will continue if wanted ??? thanks.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2019, 02:19:31 pm »
Maybe.  I just can't get behind the idea of making the male characters in the story smaller and weaker and more frail.  It completely ruins the story for me personally.  But that's just me and it is your story.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View