Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573732 Posts in 72743 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 10:44:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 190894 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
College Crush
« on: June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 pm »
Added disclaimer: All characters are 18+, story contains FMG, transformation, light emasculation with a nasty brother, and futa.  If you're OK with that, please enjoy...if not, there are many other stories on the board that probably meet your tastes.  Thanks.  Enjoy.

College Crush

I was in my senior year of grad school at UC San Diego, set to be the next graduating class of 2024. You don’t find a lot of girls in the Bio-Engineering courses, but I had met a great girl and we had been dating now for 2 ½ years. Teresa was a beautiful Red-head with long hair and a thin, 120 pound, 5’8” frame. She had the cutest smile that could light up a room, and despite the red hair, she only had some very light freckles on her face and thin arms. I definitely saw myself ending up with this great girl and I was her first and only, so I knew she wanted to eventually get married as well.

Although we were together all the time, we did have separate apartments about two miles away from each other. She would usually drive over to my place but I would occasionally spend the night at hers. We both got our studies in, but I was a bit of a Video-Gamer, and she would either read her smut books or watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. Some might call her skinny/fat, because she was thin, but soft pretty much everywhere. Her lack of breast didn’t bother me because my favorite position was doggy style anyway. I just loved the curve of her lower back as it met her ass and it kept me very satisfied during our 2+ year relationship. I also didn’t have a lot of room to criticize her physical appearance since I had never worked out and at 5’9” and 178 pounds, I was a bit soft as well.

Things were going great my last semester but as always in college, money was tight. However, I was lucky enough to land a paying internship at a Bio-engineering firm. They were into some pretty hi-tech stuff. I mean, it was 2024 and our Chinese Company owned lab had kind of pioneered some of the gene-therapy cancer treatments that were saving lives all over the world. You usually don't get to work for a company that does so much good, but I was happy about my internship with Wei-Corp. Unfortunately, I was only allowed to work on some pretty low ball stuff.

Teresa and I were at dinner a few months after I was hired and asked exactly what I did. I explained to her that in my division, we would bring in older people, and draw out a pint of blood. We would then analyze their DNA for small mutation percentages. The gene technology we now had, allowed us to remove the slightly mutated DNA, replicate the good DNA, which would replicate up to ten times faster than normal DNA in the human body. This would give the patient a huge boost in good, fast producing DNA thus almost eliminating the occurrence of cancer. It was amazing to see older people come thru our lab and end up much happier and healthier for possibly years to come. The procedure was great because the new, stronger, faster replicating DNA we reinserted into the patient, was supposed to increase the health of all of their internal organs too because the stronger DNA eventually took over as the only DNA strand being reproduced in the body. So it was supposed to add several years to their life expectancy as well. We were only two years into the project, but my boss said we would see measurable results with the patients on record over the coming couple of years...enough to probably make all of the shareholders extremely rich.

Instead of being bored, Teresa was extremely excited about what I did. "I want to have cleaner, better DNA honey...let me do it too." she begged. "Honey." I answered, "This is for old people with mutated DNA, your 22, what the hell are you worried about?" "Are you forgetting about Tina, you ass hole!" she exclaimed. I had forgotten that her older sister Tina, died at the age of 8 from Leukemia when Teresa was just 3 years old. "I'm so, so sorry." I answered. "I don't know....I mean, I guess you could come in on Monday and just act like you’re coming to meet me for lunch. I'm the only one in the lab on Monday's so I could just draw some blood and check it out for you honey." That seemed to satisfy her and we had a good rest of the evening. I did love Teresa and would do anything for her, so running a quick test on her DNA wouldn't be too much of an ask.

Monday

Teresa was really excited all weekend about having the procedure done to clean and strengthen her DNA. Right on schedule, Teresa showed up to the lab at noon on Monday. I had already got her clearance for entry to the lab and the lunchroom, but knew I was the only person in the lab, so unless the lazy ass front desk security guy got nosey, we were all good. We walked back to my lab and I sat Teresa down on a patient chair. I had pre-set up everything, so I just needed a quick pint of blood from her, and we were good. As I went through the whole needle in the arm thing I said to her, "I don't know how much this procedure will cost once it's streamlined and cleared by the FDA....but I guarantee it'll be crazy expensive." "Well why don't you do it too then honey?" she asked. "I don't have cancer history in my family babe." I answered. "Well." she replied. "If we're getting married eventually, and we have kids....won't you feel better knowing the DNA their getting is strong and clean?" she had a good point and kind of backed me into a corner on that one. "Oh...all right." I gave in. "I'll draw a pint of my blood too once were all done with yours." the process didn't take long and after I finished getting our blood, I threw some fake names on the bags, Jones and Smith to be exact...dummied up some documents and sent it to be filtered. "How long does it take?" Teresa asked me as I walked her to the facility door. "Two weeks." I answered, "I'll bring you in again on that Monday and we'll hook you up to the machine that will reinsert it into your bloodstream." She gave me a kiss and walked to her car. I looked over at the lazy security guy. He couldn't care less what we were doing and I realized that I was a little paranoid over nothing.

Two Mondays

We had a normalized couple of weeks and I brought Teresa back in to tell her the results. "Honey." I said, "I've got good news. There were almost zero mutations in your DNA so the chance that you would have gotten cancer anytime soon were pretty much nil. Mine was about the same, so we should have some bad ass kids." She laughed and we kissed passionately, knowing we would spend our lives together. She was so excited, Teresa slowly zipped down my pants, got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. We were totally busted if someone came in but a she quickly pulsed her head back and forth, squeezing my rock hard cock in her warm, tight lips...I didn't give a damn. Teresa moved her head faster and faster and faster, making the senses in my cock jump to the most extreme levels. I tried to hold back, but as she moved faster and faster, the moist, tight, warm motion sent me to climax and I immediately ejected my cum. Teresa swallowed and swallowed as my cock pulsed out my juices. Her warm mouth was the second happiest place it had ever been. Finally, the swallowing and pulsing stopped, and I backed away slightly, letting her passionately lick, the last bit of cum she could find. I wiped off a little with a lab towel and handed her one as well. "Oh my god David." she exclaimed, "I'm so excited to get that Bad Ass DNA inside me! can we do it now?" "Anything for you baby." I answered as I walked in the back cooler to grab our blood.

I walked back to the cooler and found our pints. But instead of a Green Tag on the Bags, there were two Red Tags. "God Damn It." I though. I got no time for this shit and I'd half to wait another day till Robert got in to find out why they were red-tagged. As I contemplated giving Teresa the bad news, I heard her yelling, "Hurry up babe, I can't wait to do this." Robert was a fucking stickler for detail and would Red Tag a pint of blood if the paperwork even had a simple error about an address or phone number, so the chances there was actually something wrong with the sample was very small. I had faked the paperwork on our blood, so I'm sure I missed some small detail in it along the way....and I'm sure Robert would have found it. The bags looked good and intact to me, one labeled Jones...for Teresa, and one labeled Smith, for me.

I walked back onto the lab floor and began the re-insertion process. Teresa laughed as the blood was going back in. It's weird, because it leaves your body at your temperature when it's drawn, but when putting it back in, the temperature is never the exact same...so it feels cool or warm depending. "Ohhh." she said to me. "It feels so warm." "Not to worry." I replied. "everything is normal." It only took a few minutes and the process was done. I then hooked myself up to the machine, told her what buttons to push, and got my blood as well.

Teresa was so happy that night, you'd have thought she won the lottery or something. We had amazing sex all night and I was damn sure she wanted to get pregnant that night. At one point I stopped her and said, "Slow down babe, it takes some cells 3 days to take on the new DNA but some others up to a year or more." She laughed and said, "OK then dear, just sex for fun for a year or so...then we'll think about our super-kids." We both laughed hysterically and eventually went to sleep.

I hadn't said anything to Teresa about the Red Tags on our bags of blood from the day before, but was dying to ask Robert what was up. I rushed to work that next morning and found Robert immediately. "Hey Robert." I said when I finally saw him. "I noticed some Red Tags on two pints of blood in the cooler yesterday. What was up with those?" "Oh." he answered, "The fucking paperwork was all out of whack so I had to follow procedure and put on the Red Tags." I was immediately relieved. I figured it was a stupid paperwork issue and knew me and Teresa would be fine. "OK Robert." I replied. "I'll call Ms. Jones and Mr. Smith and get the paperwork filled out properly." "Don't bother." Robert answered. "Aside from that, they were put into the cooler too quickly after the bag stickers were affixed to them and they fell off. I just stuck the stickers back on randomly, knowing we'd have to discard that blood and draw new pints from them anyway. Just have them come back in 6 weeks from now to draw new blood and discard the pints of blood we have for them now." I nodded OK and slowly walked away.

I walked to my cubical area trying to realize what I had done. I mean, the chances were still 50/50 that I gave us each our own blood. Then again, there was a 50% chance I switched it up. I didn't know the ramifications of mixing our DNA but I figured, if we were going to have kids, they were going to be a mix of our DNA anyway....so on the chance I mixed it up, our kids should turn out just the same. Not to mention, we were both O+ Blood types, so we got a bit lucky there. After many minutes of thought, I realized that it probably didn't even matter and got on to the work of the day.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

College Crush
« on: June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 pm »

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: College Crush
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 06:24:37 pm »
Interesting start, great premise for the story can't wait to see what the mix up does to their DNA!! Nice writing style, keep the chapters coming!!

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 05:56:33 am »
Hmmm this could get very interesting.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 12:21:38 pm »
This could go a number of ways. I hope she doesn't go futa..

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 02:27:34 pm »
...and I hope she does go futa!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 11:27:55 pm »
Palm Springs

Unfortunately, the excitement Teresa had about the whole DNA thing quickly faded. I warned her that on people so young, like us, it would pretty much have little to no effect, other than that our chances of cancer and other age-related issues would be considerably lowered…so at 50 or 60 when our friends complained about high cholesterol or heart issues, we might not. So we really got back to the day to day of working, studying and hanging out.

We had been back to the regular routines about two months when Teresa came to me with a nice surprise. Her aunt and uncle had a really cool house in Palm Springs, CA and they were going to be in Europe for a week. I had earned a little vacation time at work, so a few days later, we ditched out of town and headed to the desert. It had been dreary and a bit overcast in San Diego….as It always is in June, so Sunny, 90-degree weather, sitting by a pool drinking Margaritas was a great plan.

We packed up my Toyota pick-up truck and headed out to the desert. It was a little over a two-hour drive but we were both very excited to be going on a little mini vacation. Teresa was normally pretty calm on car rides and usually read a book, but not on this ride. She was extra frisky and constantly touching me and caressing my arms and leg as I drove. That was a first as she was also very sexually reserved and we barely even kissed in public. After a few minutes of that, she couldn’t contain herself and she began giving me a hand job as I tried to keep from wrecking. I thought it would be just a couple minutes of fun, be she was as playful as ever. She just wasn’t going to stop and after several minutes she had brought me to almost full completion. I told her she needed to stop, but she was determined as ever. The feeling was becoming overwhelming and I had to pull over on the side of the freeway. The truck had barely stopped and Teresa bent down and took my cock in her warm, oral grasp. She bobbed up and down for a final minute and I exploded into her. Teresa licked up the cum as best she could, gave me a quick peck and finally relaxed into the passenger seat.

In two and a half years, Teresa had barely hugged and kissed me in public, now I’m getting hand jobs and blow jobs in the car. I don’t know what got into her, but I liked it.

We hit a Mexican food drive-thru on the way into town. Pedro’s was a chain in Palm Springs and San Diego and we just loved it. I was about to order Teresa one chicken soft taco and a small bag of tortilla chips…which is what she always got when we went to get Mexican food, but she said right before we ordered, “Babe, I’ll take the Mondo Beef Burrito and a Chicken soft taco.” I was shocked, “You’re going to eat All of That?” I said. “I think so dear, I’ve been super hungry lately.” She responded. “OK.” I replied. As we looked at the drive-thru menu, I just couldn’t decide. I always got a Big Bean Burrito and a couple of tacos, but I just wasn’t feeling that hungry recently. I went over the menu three times to the annoyance of the employee and Teresa; and finally she just said, "Pick something honey...there's people behind us."  I caved to the pressure, ordered the two tacos and held at just that.  As we waited Teresa said, "What's gotten into you honey, normally you know what the hell you want before we even get there?"  "I don't know."  I said, "and by the way, don't be too cocky, that's like the first time you've ever taken less than an eternity to figure out what you wanted."  We both laughed and shook our heads.

The attendant handed me the bag of food and I peered inside to make sure we got everything we ordered. I started laughing hysterically when I looked inside and saw the size of the Mondo Burrito. “My God!” I exclaimed as I handed Teresa the Burrito, “This thing is Fucking HUGE! There’s no way you’ll eat all this.” She grabbed the Burrito from me, looked at it and said, “Wanna Bet?” “What?” I replied, “We’ve never bet on anything in 2+ years…and this is what you want to bet on?” “Absolutely!” she said. “OK, OK.” I answered, “What’s the bet?” “Body massage all week long.” She replied quickly. Well, I loved getting massages, so I quickly stuck out my hand to shake and said, “You’re on!” She immediately opened up the wrapping and began to eat on the way to the place. I was busy trying to eat carefully and drive, meanwhile Teresa was inhaling the Mondo Beef Burrito.  As I drove and finished my first taco, I looked over and Teresa had downed at least half of the burrito.  I asked, "Getting Full?" with a smile.  She just peered back at me with a very determined look and said, as she cutely chewed and swallowed, "Nope."  In my smart ass sense of humor way I added, "oh, and still gonna eat the taco too?"  Teresa took a break from the burrito, unwrapped the taco...and in one, very un-lady like fashion, shoved the whole thing in her mouth, chewed it and damn near swallowed it whole.  With a huge grin on her face, she grabbed the rest of the burrito and mowed it down as we arrived at the house.  "Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I put the truck in PARK, "I can't believe you ate all that."  In one swift motion, again with a wry grin on her face, Teresa grabbed the half of the second taco I still had in my hand and quickly stole it and shoved that in her pretty little mouth!  "SNAP." I yelled, "You're eating like a damn NFL Linebacker...not a 130 pound chick."  She kept chewing, smiled and got out of the truck.

We walked up to the front door of the place, opened it up and went inside. It was a completely remodeled and modernized 60’s style Ranch Home. It had concrete floors and modern Grey and Silver counter tops, cabinets and appliances. Rugs throughout and a beautiful redesigned pool and integrated hot-tub. After a quick tour, I grabbed our bags and brought them into the bedroom. Just as I put them down, Teresa shoved me onto the bed and jumped on top of me. We began stripping clothes like crazy and making out. Within seconds, Teresa mounted me and inserted my cock into her. She was bouncing on top of me like crazy and within two minutes was screaming in ecstasy and utter satisfaction. I was normally the one who had to hold back from cuming too quickly, but as Teresa thrust-ed violently up and down on my member, she leaned her head back and shuddered while she orgasmed. “Holy Shit, your Amazing!” she said while sliding off me and laying to my side. I would love to have told a better sex story, but it happened so quickly and was over in a matter of three or four minutes.

“What the hell was that?” I asked in total confusion. “I don’t know.” She responded, “You just hit all the right spots I guess….I couldn’t hold back.” Trust me, I was happy to have satisfied her, but with Teresa, there was always 10 to 15 minutes of foreplay, followed by 30 to 45 minutes of sex before her first orgasm, and another 45+ minutes if we were going for two. Four minutes of sex with no foreplay was an absolute first! Not to mention, I didn’t even cum yet. I figured we’d go for round two…but Teresa seemed satisfied, got up and threw on her new swimsuit. “What the Hell.” I said, “Can we go again here.” “Sorry babe.” She answered, “don’t worry, we’ve got a whole week here to have fun!” “Hmmm” I thought, odd that she was so into her own satisfaction but not too caring about mine. I guess she was right though, we did have much more time.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 01:44:42 am »
I like how this is playing out so far!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 04:36:50 am »
Pool Time

I rummaged thru my bag and grabbed my board shorts.  Threw them on and headed to the kitchen.  About ten feet away, Teresa was standing facing the counter, pouring Margarita mix in the blender.  Her suit looked awesome.  The bottoms were Navy Blue covering her groin area and ass, with a white inch-wide band connecting the front to the back.  They had kind of an athletic look to them and made Teresa's ass look better than I had ever remembered.  Instead of a bit flat and soft, it looked a little more perky and firm.  I walked up to her and grabbed her right buttox.  To my surprise, it was a bit firm!.  "Wow T-bone." I chirped, your ass game is on point!.  She laughed and said, "Ya, it's gotten a little harder lately for some reason and I thought this new suit made it look great."  "No doubt about that." I said.  Then I gave her a quick peck on the cheek, grabbed a drink and headed out to the pool.

As my lazy ass got on a raft with my margarita and floated into the middle of the pool, Teresa came out with towels and began to arrange the lounge chairs, pool pillows, and table umbrella.  For some reason I was a bit entranced with her and as she moved around, it wasn't a walk...she had much more of a strut going on as she worked.  I couldn't take my eyes off her perky ass and her legs seemed to have a little hardness to them as well.  After being in a relationship for two and a half years, you think you know everything about your girl and almost take her for granted...but there was a new buzz going on here and I couldn't stop staring. 

Just as she finished with all of the set up, she looked at me and said, "You look a little too comfortable there honey.  I think it's time for my first massage."  I laughed and said, "OK babe..a bet's a bet."  and I paddled over to the steps.  She grabbed a towel and I followed her firm ass over to the grass area at the far end of the pool.  Teresa laid face down on the towel and I kind of straddled and sat down on her ass.  Instead of a soft seat, I was sitting on a firm bum and my weight did little to smash it.  Teresa had her hands under her chin, but I asked her to bring them around down by her sides.  As she did I was shocked as for a brief moment, as she lifted them up and pulled them back, there was a POP of muscle visible in her back.  It lasted only a brief second, but I had never noticed that before and it sent a warm sense of arousal thru me for some reason.  I put my hands on her shoulders and began to rub her firmly.  She must have been stressed I thought because she was normally quite soft, but now all of the muscles in her shoulders, neck and back seemed really tense.  As I rubbed her harder, she kind of winced in pain a little bit.  "I'm sorry." I said, "too hard?"  "No." she replied, "I've just been super sore and super tight everywhere the last few weeks.  Not sure why though, I don't feel stressed at all.  In fact I feel better and more relaxed than ever."  "Maybe you just have some knots from sleeping wrong or something." I answered.  "I'll try to get rid of them for you."  She sighed in pleasure and closed her eyes as I continued my massage.  I was rubbing right over her shoulder blades when, for some reason, she decided to bring her arms and hand from her sides, back up to under her chin.  This time, I actually had me hands on her when the muscles in her back and shoulders popped to attention.  "Damn honey!" I exclaimed, "you're back muscles just flexxed and kind of exploded out right now, have you been working out?"  "What the hell are you talking about babe?" she answered, "you know I don't work out at all." 

I wasn't taking that as an answer and got off her firm ass and sat to the side of her.  "Well." I replied, "I'm just telling you what I saw and felt."  "Can you do a push up?" I asked.  "I don't think so." she said, "I haven't even attempted one since gym class my junior year in high school."  "Well, try." I suggested.  Teresa kind of got an embarrassed smile on her face and got in regular, male-style push up position.  I could tell she had zero confidence but she slowly lowered herself to the ground and then quickly pushed up to full lock-out position.  "Damn." I said, "No Problem!  Try some more."  Teresa lowered herself again and then popped back up effortlessly.  Stunned and surprised she did another and another...and another.  Finally her arms began to tire and she finished off a ninth consecutive push up.  Teresa then kind of fell to the ground in exhaustion as her arms did finally run out of steam.  "Honey that was amazing." I exclaimed in excitement, "I've never seen a woman do nine push ups before!"  After a few moments, she sat up and started feeling her arms.  "Wow." she said in surprise. "my arms feel really firm right now."  I reached over and grabbed her right arm.  Without a doubt it was hard.  "Full of blood from the push ups for sure babe." I said as we both kind of caressed her arms.  "Ewe, I kind of like it though." she said, kind of fishing for a response from me, to make sure I liked their new solidness too.  "Ya, I do to." I answered.

"Your turn." Teresa said to me as we kind of finished squeezing her arms.  "Sure." I replied.  I was by no means a workout guy, but I could do 10 plus push ups in physical ed in high-school, so I figured I'd probably do that now too.  I got in push up position and immediately felt a bit weak in my shoulders.  Instead of lowering myself down, I almost fell to the ground as I relaxed my arms to begin.  I started to push up and it felt like I weighed a million pounds.  Even half way up, it was becoming a struggle and my arms were almost shaking as I reached full lock out position.  I was hoping that was just a bit of coldness or lack of a warm up and lowered myself back down for a second rep.  This time my arms had almost no strength to push me back up and I arched my back greatly to kind of worm-up to the top.  Not wanting to give up, I lowered back to the ground, rested for a second then began an intense push.  My arms were shaking violently now, my back and neck were arched, and I thrust my butt up to gain enough body momentum to get back to the top.  I then collapsed back to the ground having performed three very marginal reps before total arm and shoulder failure.  "I looked at Teresa and said, "Damn I felt heavy...I must have put on a little weight recently or something."  Teresa reached out and grabbed my right arm but instead of it being hard and full of blood, it almost seemed like the opposite.  I grabbed my arm as well and it was a bit softer than I had ever remembered.  "Damn." I said, "I need to get into the gym."  Teresa looked at me and laughed and said, "That'll be the day????

I shoved her back playfully.  She got a very determined look on her face and said, "Oh REALLY!" with that, she shoved me back.  I didn't expect such a strong push and I did end up on my back. Teresa then jumped on top of me and grabbed my arms, trying to force them into a pinned position.  I pushed hard against her hands, thinking I would easily over-power her and take control, but I couldn't.  Her strength and weight were too much and I couldn't do it.  Thankfully, before she pinned my hands, I turned to my side and she fell off me.  I then rolled on top of her, my additional weight helping me greatly there.  I straddled her torso and grabbed her wrists.  I leaned into her and tried to pin her arms.  My additional weight helped, but her arm strength was not allowing me to pin them fully.  Our hands were now interlocked and flailing wildly all over the place.  It was obvious that she couldn't over-power me, but at the same time, It was now obvious to me that I couldn't over-power her anymore.  We finally gave up wrestling and I leaned in and we began making out passionately.

As I mentioned earlier, Teresa was very into a warm-up and foreplay.  So I began to caress her nipples like I had done so many times before.  Instead of allowing me to do that, Teresa grabbed my hand and moved it down to her vagina.  I instinctively started rubbing the area near her clit.  Almost immediately,she began moaning in satisfaction.  I couldn't believe it, because I had never been great at hitting the perfect spot when finger-banging her, but I found her clit easily somehow and was rubbing it quickly.  Within a minute, Teresa was arching her back in pure ecstasy and moaning my name.  I stuck another finger in her tight, warm pussy and lowered my head to start licking as well.  Her hand grabbed the back of my head and started forcibly grinding it into her crotch.  I licked faster and faster and faster as she started shaking and spasming wildly.  Her grip on my head and hair was so forceful it was almost painful, but I knew she was in a moment of pure fulfillment so I kept licking and grinding even faster and harder.  Finally, after several more minutes, she arched her back and torso up violently and vigorously, froze momentarily and then fell,  lifelessly to the ground, totally sexually satisfied and content.

It had certainly been an amazing day so far!  I had gotten a blow job on the drive here, had sex when we got here, and had now finger-banged my girlfriend on the grass in the back yard.  I left Teresa to rest on the ground and went inside to make a margarita.  I needed to use the bathroom once inside so I stood in front of the toilet and did my thing.  I was just about to walk back into the kitchen to grab my drink and noticed a scale next to the bath tub.  Curious to see how much damn weight I had gained, and why I felt so weak, I stepped on the scale.  I expected the mid 180's.  The dial spun and bounced back and forth and eventually ended up at 168.  I kind of laughed instinctively, thinking Teresa's aunt had set the scale back so she would seem thinner than she really was.  I lifted up the scale, and went to adjust the ZERO.  To my surprise, it was set at zero and not below.  I turned it way up...then way down....then re-zeroed it out to be sure.  Again I stepped on the scale and it bounced back and forth and finally stopped at 168.  WTF I thought, how did I randomly lose 10 pounds.  I don't remember doing anything different over the last couple of months.  The only thing I could think of was that I still always ordered an 8" sub sandwich for lunch, but over the past month or so, never had finished it and would always put the second half back in the fridge at work....only to be thrown out later 'cause I always forgot about it.  I looked at myself in the mirror but my body didn't seem that much thinner than I remembered.  I did think that maybe my face seemed a little thinner though.

I kind of let that slide and walked back to grab a new margarita.  As I peered outside to see if Teresa wanted one, I caught her mid-set as she was pumping out some more push-ups.  "Oh my God." I yelled, "are you doing push-ups again????"  A second later she yelled back, "Yesssssss babe....and I'm going to get 10 in a row by the end of the week, I swear."  Jesus Christ, I thought, everything seemed to be a competition for her lately.  "OH I know you will honey." I shouted back, "Do you want another margarita?" I asked.  "Sure." she yelled in mid-rep.

I fixed a second drink, brought them out to the table and hopped on the raft again.  Teresa finished her little sets of push-ups, jumped into the pool and glided over to me.  She had a frisky look in her eye and before I knew it, she ducked below the surface and exploded up into my raft, sending me splashing into the water.  As I came up for air, she embraced me in a bear hug and we again began kissing intensely.  Her passion was off the charts this trip and I was enjoying every second of it.  We finally took a little break and she looked at me with her little puppy dog eyes and she said, "Honey, will you start the BBQ and put some steaks on."  "What in the world are you talking about baby." I said, "You just ate a Mondo burrito and three tacos just 4 hours ago.  I figured you'd be good on food for the week after that."  "I don't know." she said, "I'm just hungry already Ok.  Can you just start it and we'll see?"  "Sure." I nodded and I got out to start the BBQ."  I wasn't even near hungry, and I had eaten a quarter of what Teresa had devoured at lunch.  I couldn't believe she already wanted me to get the BBQ going.

I figured I would cook one of the big steaks and Teresa and I could split it, saving the other one for later in the week.  Just as I was about to go get it, she walked out onto the deck with a large serving plate with both huge, marinated steaks on it.  "Thanks babe." I said, "but I was just going to cook one and we could split it."  She got a funny look on her face and said, "Ummm, you were just going to give me half a steak dear?"  "Yah hon...I mean, we just ate and all." I said.  "Oh c'mon Davey." she replied, "just cook em both up, it'll be fine."  Not wanting to argue, on what had already been an epic day, I reluctantly threw both steaks on the grill.

While I took care of the grill, including some green beans, Teresa set the outdoor table, got some pilaf ready and got out a bottle of red wine.  It was still warm out and the sun was still a few minutes from setting when we began our meal.  It was a perfect setting and we gazed lovingly into each others eyes as we began to eat.  T-bone started cutting into her steak and for the first time ever, I noticed a bulge in her arm.  Every time she pushed her knife hard into the meat to cut another piece, it would appear.  I didn't say anything to her, but was mesmerized by it with each cut.  I found myself anxiously awaiting her to enjoy another piece of steak, just so I could see it again.  In an easy tone and non-threatening manner I asked Teresa how many times she did push ups today.  "I thing 5 different times." she answered.  "I never could get ten reps in a row, but I got a lot of 7's, 8's and 9's."  "That's great." I answered, "I'm sure you'll get 10 by the end of the week."  "Oh I know." she answered, "probably a lot more actually." she said like it was a matter of fact.

We continued eating, but I really wasn't hungry and probably finished half my steak, half my potatoes and all of my green beans.  I stood up to take my plate inside to the sink.  "Are you done already?" Teresa asked.  "Ya babe." I answered, "remember, I told you I wasn't that hungry in the first place."  She nodded her head, really not caring what I said and grabbed my plate from me.  She then slid my steak and potatoes waterfall fashion onto her plate and said, "Thanks dear." and handed me back the plate.  I shook my head and walked my plate into the kitchen.  I rinsed it off and threw it into the dishwasher, walked down the hall to take a leak and finally ended up back outside with my girlfriend.  By then, she had polished off the rest of her meal, my meal and her red wine.  "Oh, I guess going out dancing is out now." I said with a smart-ass grin.  "Oh my God." she answered, "I'm so fucking tired, I think I'm going to bed."  "No problem." I said, "You get some rest for tomorrow, I'll clean up."  with that...she gave me a nice warm kiss, hugged me tightly and then sauntered off to bed...

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2019, 06:05:32 am »
Lazy Days...

I had gone to bed about an hour after Teresa but was wide awake at 7am.  I wanted to sleep and cuddle with her but i just had to get up.  I walked into the kitchen and decided to have something to eat.  I cut up some fruit and had a glass of orange juice.  It seemed like plenty so I walked into the living room.  Teresa had brought some books so I sat down and looked at the covers.  They were smut novels with well built men and their skinny model girls at their side.  I had never really read for fun but something intrigued me about one of them.  The guy looked like a slightly smaller Arnold Schwarzenegger but both he and his girl had six pack abs which somehow drew me in.  I decided to start reading and was immediately addicted to the characters and plot line.  There was lots of fighting action and several sex scenes described in great detail about her caressing his perfectly formed biceps and traps while he dragged his erect penis across her perfectly formed breasts and abs.  Hot and wet was how I would describe the scenes and it was hitting a cord with me and getting me sexually aroused as well.  I had no idea how long I had been reading when Teresa finally appeared in the room.  "What the hell are you doing?" she asked.  At that point, I realized that my hand was down my shorts, massaging my erect cock as I read.  "Oh my God honey." I said, "I had no idea how hot these books you read are."  "Welcome to the club babe. "she said with a grin, "Welcome to the club."

She then walked into the kitchen, set out a bowl and began to break eggs into it.  After she broke the third egg, I said, "Oh, you don't need to break any more, I already ate."  She looked at me playfully and said, "No problem."  then broke a 4th and a 5th and finally a sixth egg.  "Six eggs!" I exclaimed.  "Yah...um, I'm making myself an omelet dear...I need six eggs."  she then turned her head and began whipping a fork into the bowl.  Again, from behind it was even more apparent, but a little muscle was protruding out of her arm as she whipped the fork wildly.  I walked up from behind and grabbed her really firm arm.  "Wow." I said, "Honey, your arm is looking amazing lately...it almost looks like you have a little muscle."  "Well." she replied, "guess what I did this morning."    "Ummm, got up finally." I said while laughing.  "That." she replied, "and not 8, not 9, not 10...but 11 push-ups in a row."  "No way!." I exclaimed.  "That's awesome."  she smiled as I kissed her, knowing that she had crushed her goal of doing 10 in a week, by getting to 11 in only one day.  I began to grab her firm arms again, realizing that it was indeed muscle in them, not some tightness or blood filled random thing.

"Why don't you see if you can do a few more than yesterday honey." she said.  "OH, ok babe, let's see."  I replied.  I walked over to the rug in the living room and got into the push-up position.  As I began to lower, there was not only weakness, but a bit of pain in my arms as well.  I got to the ground and pushed up though the pain.  "One." she said loudly.  I lowered again, still feeling the pain but pushed up anyway.  "Two." she exclaimed with excitement!  ...I lowered a third time.  Now the pain was there, but I again felt unbelievably heavy on my weak arms and there seemed to be no strength, I got half way up for the third and after a brief moment, fell helplessly back down to the ground.  "Damn." I said in disappointment.  "I felt even weaker than yesterday for some reason, I hope I'm not getting sick."  "Oh, don't worry dear." she said, "You'll get 10 by the end of the week too."   She then stood at the stove, preparing her meal while I sat back on the couch with the novel. 

Again, I found myself enthralled with the novel.  I was starting to become emotionally and physically connected with the couple.  The book went into great detail of every strand of her beautiful long blond hair and subtle blue eyes, even into detail about the size and firmness of the nipples on her breasts, while simultaneously interlocking that with the warmth of his breath on her neck as his thick, protruding, powerful chest brushed gently, powerfully against the softness of her tan back.  I was picturing it in my mind as if I was watching it right in front of me.  No wonder women loved these novels, this one was amazing!  Again I had a hard on as I looked at the clock and realized Teresa had been out back by herself for two hours while I was reading.

I walked out back expecting to find her laying on a raft, but she was not there.  I looked in the bathroom, the guest room,the bedroom....couldn't find her.  Holy shit I thought, where the hell was she.  Just then, I heard the front door open and she came walking in.  She had on short shorts, Nike shoes and a tank top.  She was sweating from head to toe, but to be honest, it was glistening off her beautiful forehead, arms and lips, and she looked radiant.  "Where the heck have you been?" I asked caring.  "Oh, I was just going to go for a walk around the neighborhood for a few minutes, but I found a really pretty running trail, so I decided to start jogging along.  I wasn't getting tired and about two miles down the trail they had this jungle gym like area for kids.  No one was there so I decided to do some more push-ups, I got to 12 this time by the way, then I decided to do some sit ups and some squat jumps and I even did a pull up!."  "Wow." I replied, "you had quite the physical adventure while I sat on the couch reading like a bump on the log."  "Don't worry." she replied as she leaned in and kissed me on the lips, "let's have a little physical adventure of our own right now!"

I was certainly into that and we headed to the bedroom for a little sex.  I started by lightly massaging her clit, which I was able to find now immediately and it seemed to be slightly larger than I had ever recalled.  On top of that, she said that it was unbelievably sensitive lately and my simple touch was almost finishing her off.  I went from that to slowly inserting my cock and I enjoyed lightly squeezing her firm arms as she rode me again from on top.  I caressed her shapely upper arms and shoulders repeatedly but wasn't feeling things emotionally yet when Teresa shuddered wildly again and reached full orgasm.  Luckily she had been a little tired from her jog and I think we actually made it ten minutes this time.  Something odd was missing from our sex so far on this trip and I knew I needed to figure things out soon. 

Teresa then quickly threw on her swimsuit and grabbed a half pound of lunch meat as she headed out to the pool.  I again wasn't very hungry so I grabbed an apple and the smut novel and followed behind.  We floated on the rafts peacefully enjoying the sun and water.  Teresa got up a couple times to grab a quick snack while I tried desperately to finish the novel.  Finally, after another two hours, I finished it and said, "Honey, this novel was incredible, I can't wait to read the sequal.  Which book are you on?"  "Oh." she answered, "I've had those three for a couple months now but for some reason just haven't been in the mood to read."  "My god." I replied, "The plot twists are amazing, you've got to start them so we can talk about them."  "OK, OK, I will." she answered weakly.  I went back inside and couldn't help but grab the second novel and start reading.  About ten minutes later, Teresa came in and asked me to make one of my "World Famous" margaritas.

I got up and walked to the blender.  As I got closer, Teresa said, "Oh my god honey, look at your chest."  I peered down and couldn't believe it.  I had a full fledged sunburn.  Although I was a little pale in the winter, my grandmother was Italian, so with just a little sun I would tan instantly.  I had never been sunburned in my life.  I touched its red color and it was both painful and it turned ghostly white underneath.  I looked at Teresa, who was half Irish and half English.  She just had to look at the sun for five minutes and she would burn, but sure enough, her color was olive and she was actually getting a nice tan.  I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  My face had been covered by my hat so it was as white, or more white than I had ever recalled, and I actually thought I might have a few freckles.  I quickly ran back into the kitchen and got just a few inches from Teresa's face.  Sure enough, she no longer had any visible freckles and her color was darker than I had ever remembered it.  She pinched my ass and said, "How bout those margaritas babe?"  It snapped me to attention and I quickly made her drink.  She walked outside and I sat down at the table trying to ponder what could be happening.  Did I actually switch our blood for the transfusions?  If so, Is that why I got burned and she didn't.  Then again, I had never sat on a raft for two hours reading a book...maybe that was it.  Was it all just a couple of coincidences.  There was no way to be sure without another blood test, so I had to shelve the idea for now and just get on with enjoying our vacation.

I decided to stay inside and out of the sun for the next day or two to let my burn subside.  Teresa was fine with that since we had been talking to each other non-stop for three days and it was nice to have a little alone time.  She kept eating and hitting that running trail and kids playground to workout while I just couldn't pull myself away from her smut novels.  The sex scenes were so descriptive, I found myself trying to emulate them in preparation for sex with Teresa.  In one scene, Dirk slowly kissed Katie's neck, softly, warmly moving his muscle-bound torso up her tall lean frame.  Rubbing his bulging, power-laden quads up her hard, fit torso as he slowly, lightly circled her firm nipple with his passionate touch.  I found myself trying to lightly caress my nipples in the same way, hoping I could do this to Teresa and send her into a state of euphoria.  But I was getting really good at it.  For some reason, my nipples were extremely sensitive...maybe from the sunburn, but it was getting me really horny and my whole body was becoming aroused, mentally and physically, rather than just having a turned on cock.  Reading these books and slowly, methodically feeling my nipples was better than any jerk-off session I'd ever had.  In fact, I became so deeply engrossed in the novel and my own light touching that I ended up ejaculating all over myself without ever grabbing my erect penis.  That was so amazing but so crazy I thought.  I went into the bathroom to shower and clean up.

Just as I was getting out of the shower, Teresa arrived home.  She walked into the bathroom glistening with sweat, wearing the same shorts and Nike shoes that she had been wearing all week, walked up and gave me a quick kiss.  She quickly undressed and hopped in the shower behind me.  I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous ass as she showered.  It was seeming more firm every day and there was actually a hint of the concave shape in the side of each cheek I notice on the track and field athletes in the Olympics.  "Oh babe." she said, "I made us dinner reservations for 6 so put on a nice shirt.  "No problem." I answered.  "Where are we going?"  "The Sharp Knife Steakhouse." she replied.  "Oh." she followed, "Can you hand me your razor, I forgot mine and the hair on my legs is a bit prickly."  "Shoot honey." I said, "I forgot my razor too, we can pick one up while we're out."  She nodded OK and a couple minutes later got out of the shower.  Her body was looking amazing and I said, "Honey, you're looking fantastic and firm everywhere right now, with all that running, did you lose a little weight?" "I don't know." She said happily. 

I walked over to the tub, picked up the scale and brought it over.  "What the hell." I said, "let's see."  Teresa looked at me and said, "Honey, you never ask a girl her weight you know."  "Oh jeeze." I replied, "You look better than ever right now....I bet you 20 bucks you've lost 5 pounds."  "What do I win though if I didn't?" she asked sarcastically.  "In that case babe." I answered, "We'll stop at the sports store and I'll buy you a new workout outfit.,,,so you win either way."  She now knew it was a win- win situation so she slowly stepped on the scale.  Just like with me, the dial bounced back and forth for a while, but for her it eventually stopped at 144.  "Well this fucking thing's broken." she said, as she quickly got off the scale.  "Damn." I reacted loudly, "I just reset this thing 4 days ago."  I picked it up, adjusted it up, then adjusted it down and finally adjusted it to dead zero.  I placed it back on the ground and Teresa was eager to step on it this time, thinking it would register a much lower weight.  Sure enough, the dial bounced around a bit, but eventually landed again on 144.  Teresa shook her head in disgust and jumped of saying, "That stupid thing is obviously broken, I was 130 pounds two months ago and I feel fitter now than I did then...I figured I was probably 125."  "Well let me see if it reads high for me babe."  I said as I stepped on it.  The dial bounced a bit and then came to a stop at 164 pounds.  "Damn." Teresa responded, "I thought you were like 180 pounds, how did you lose weight doing nothing while I gained a ton?....It's not fair, guys have it so easy!"  "I don't know honey." I said as I tried to calm her down, "I haven't really been eating at all the last several weeks, I just haven't had an appetite.  Do I look thinner to you?"  "I don't know."  she replied as she looked me up and down, "I mean, your little belly is still there, but I guess it might be a little smaller, and I guess now that I think of it, your arms seem a little skinny and softer than I remember them.  Oh, and your face, right in your cheeks does seem thinner now that I'm recollecting."  "See honey," I said to make her feel better, "that's all it is lately.  I've just been a little ill or something and haven't been eating.  I'll probably gain it all back in a week once I get my appetite back.  Besides that, In your case, you've obviously lost some fat and gained a little muscle.  Muscle weighs a lot more than fat, so maybe that's it." 

I gave her a reassuring hug and said, "Honey, I'll love you forever, no matter how much you weigh."  We kissed passionately for a moment when she backed off with an evil look in her eyes.  "HEY!" she said, "I thought you told me you forgot your razor."  "I did." I answered quizzically.  She reached up felt my chin and cheeks with the back of her hand and said, "Then why is your face so smooth and soft you damn liar?"  I quickly reached up and felt my face too.  I normally had to shave every other day, but quickly realized that I hadn't shaved in six days.  "I don't know." I answered, "Like I said, I think I've been a bit ill or something the last several weeks, maybe that has something to do with it."  She didn't really buy my answer, but shook her head and looked in the mirror to start combing her hair.  I truly believed that my slightly ill and lazy feeling had led to my weight loss, but the fact that my facial hair wasn't growing seemed very weird and unrelated.

Teresa and I jumped in the truck and headed out to get her a new workout outfit and some dinner!

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2019, 06:33:23 am »
Brilliant so far. And it seems like things are starting to change faster now. K+

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2019, 05:29:00 pm »
Sports Store

We arrived at the sports store and jumped out of the truck to walk inside.  Teresa was wearing a cute light blue sun dress and these cute open style sandals with kind of a 1 inch rise cork base.  She was probably five feet ahead of me as we started walking inside, but instead of catching up and walking in with her, I stayed a few feet behind.  I found myself mesmerized by the hardness and shape of her calves.  I had never noticed calf muscles on her before, but in the slight high-heeled sandals, they seemed to pop with each step.  Noticing me lagging behind, Teresa stopped walking and turned towards me.  She then held out her hand and grabbed mine as I caught up.  She had a beautiful smile on her face and she held her head out towards mine for a quick kiss.  I leaned in as well, but had to reach up slightly as her head was higher than mine.  We kissed quickly and as we took another step, I looked behind us to see if she was on some sort of rise in the concrete or something.  I didn't notice anything and turned to look at Teresa as we walked inside.  She definitely was taller than me, but I quickly realized that she had on the sandals with a slight heel in them, so It all made sense.

"What first?" I asked her as we entered the shop.  "Shoes, I think." she answered quickly.  We walked passed all the athletic clothing and got to the back of the store.  There was a wall full of shoes and she quickly found a couple pairs of Adidas running shoes she liked.  A 19 or 20 year old brown haired kid came up and asked if he could help.  Teresa handed him the two pairs of shoes and told him she'd like to try them in a size 8.  He told her no problem and walked into the back.  We found a couple chairs to sit in and the kid quickly returned with the shoes.  He sat in front of her on one of those short shoe-salesman chairs and brought Teresa's foot up and slipped it into the first Adidas running shoe.  He began to tighten the laces and his biceps and forearm muscles were bulging fluidly with each movement.  I found myself staring at his muscular arm and perfectly formed bicep as he tied her laces.  I thought that was weird so I looked away briefly.  It didn't work though and I found myself staring again as he laced up her other shoe.  Without thinking, I said, "How did you get your arms so perfectly formed.  I mean, what do you do for your arms."  Oh Fuck I thought...did I just say that out-loud.  I was immediately embarrassed and a cold shiver went up my spine.  He laughed and said, "Oh, six days a week in the gym and lots and lots of curls." he answered quickly.  "Well, They look amazing." Teresa interjected honestly.  "Thanks." he answered, "It's a lot of hard work and diet for sure."  With that, He lifted his left arm and flexed the bicep.  A huge ball of muscle bulged up like a perfectly formed peaked hilltop.  As he flexed, he pointed to the defining line on the underside of the bicep peak in the middle of his muscular arm and said, "The hard part is getting this line right here."  "Holy shit!" Teresa and I said in unison.  She then instinctively reached out and felt it.  Following her lead, I also instinctively reached out and grabbed it as well.  It was obviously rock solid but smooth to the touch.  "Lots of hard work guys." he said, "lots and lots of hard work."  We both laughed and we again complimented him on the results.

Teresa stood up and began to walk around a few feet one way and a few feet the other.  She then walked up face to face with me and said, "I think they're a bit tight hon."  She then looked at Mark and asked, "Can you bring me an 8 1/2 instead?"  He walked to the back to grab the larger size.  Teresa then turned back towards me and said, "That's weird babe, I've always worn a 7 1/2 or 8, Is Adidas making their damn shoes smaller now?"  I wasn't sure how to answer her stupid question about Adidas shoe sizes, but she wasn't wearing her high heeled shoes now and we were definitely looking eye to eye.  As she sat down and removed her shoes, I grabbed one and inspected the sole.  It didn't seem to have any added lift to it I thought and I began to ponder why she seemed taller all of a sudden. 

Right then, Mark came out with the larger shoes.  Again he sat on his chair and began lacing her up.  I found myself drawn to his perfectly formed biceps and triceps as the muscle flexed and moved with each pull on her laces.  I tried to act like I was looking at her shoes, but I was lying to myself and couldn't figure out why I was so mesmerized by them, I'd known plenty of workout dudes in my life, and never gave their arms a second look.  Why was I now so intrigued with his muscles?  Right then, Teresa stood up in the new pair, walked around a few feet and said, "Perfect! I'll take them."  She then swiftly, took them off and he boxed them up.  "I'll have these up front for you." He said, as we walked to the women's workout clothes section.  The thought of Marks incredible arms was still burning inside of me so I asked Teresa, "Damn honey, that guys arms were incredible weren't they?"  "Perfect!" she answered, "but why the hell are you so into that dude's arms?  I didn't even know you liked muscles."  "Me neither." I answered, "but lately I've been attuned to them for some reason. Especially your super fit Ass babe!" I answered and then leaned over and up for a kiss.  We both laughed and walked up to a rack with workout shorts and tops.

Teresa grabbed a pair of Under Armour running shorts and a workout top and walked into the dressing room.  A minute later, she emerged with a questioning look on her face.  "Too tight right?" she asked.  "Oh my God honey." I answered, your ass is bulging out of them and they're probably about to split."  "I don't get it." she said, "All of their sizes seem to be smaller here than they are back in San Diego.  I guess I'll get the larger size."  Woman hate thinking they're getting fatter and I knew Teresa was feeling a little depressed about it.  She walked out a minute later in her Black and Pink running shorts and top.  "Damn honey." I exclaimed, "You look fucking amazing in that.  Under Armour would sign you to a modeling contract immediately if they saw you.  She laughed hysterically but I could tell she was very happy with my response.  I got out my phone and snapped a quick pick to capture the moment.  She then went back in and got back in her summer dress so we could go eat.

As we were walking towards the front, we kind of cut through their weights section.  I thought I'd be funny and ran over to the dumbbells and yelled, "Look honey, you think this is what Mark does all day?" As she looked, I grabbed one and attempted to do a quick curl with it.  It felt really heavy and I could only get it 1/3 the way up before it stopped.  I said, "Oh shit, maybe not that one ha ha."  She laughed to as she rolled her eyes and started walking over.  That one was 30 pounds so I quickly grabbed the 20 to save face and began lifting it.  With a bit of a lean and some body momentum, I got that one up.  Feeling vindicated, I took a step towards Teresa figuring we'd walk out.  "Hold on." she said, "Let me try."  "Ha ha, OK babe, but the cute pink and light-blue girls weights are over there." I said sarcastically as she walked to the rack.  She flipped me off lovingly and reached down and grabbed the 10 pounders.  She started easily curling those and at ten reps, she put them back down and grabbed the 12 pounders.  Again, she easily hit ten reps.  She kind of shook out her arms and lifted the 15 pounders off the rack.  "Oh boy." I said, "now you're hitting the real weights."  She got a bit of a serious look on her face and began to curl again.  1....2....3...4...5...10.  She made ten reps and placed them back on the rack.  I reached over and gave her a high-five and figured we'd go.  "Hold on a second babe." she said.  I want to try the 20's.  "I think those may be too heavy honey." I answered, "I barely lifted that one."  "I know." she responded, "But the 15's didn't feel that bad."  "hmmm." I answered, "let me see those 15's" I said as I politely brushed her aside. 

I had only tried the 20 pounder so I assumed that with the ease that Teresa curled the 15's, I would have no problem hitting ten reps as well.  I lifted the 15's off the rack and held them at my sides.  They definitely felt lighter than the 20 and I started to curl them.  The first three went up quickly but I could already feel a burn in my arms and some weakness.  With a bit of effort, I lifted the right one for a forth rep and then the left.  Not to seem too stressed, I quickly attempted a fifth rep with the right, it went up, but my arm was on fire and I barely made it.  I lifted my left arm and by half way, it was damn near stuck.  I kind of leaned back and that helped me curl it to the top.  Now I lowered the left down and took a quick rest at 5.  Teresa looked at me and said, "Five more reps babe.  I just did 10 you know."  I looked at her and said, "Yah hon, I got it, just took a quick break."  With that, I again lifted my right.  It was stronger than the left but just barely and it was burning up and at half way it completely froze.  I lowered it back down and tried to lift the left.  It was even worse and by 1/3 the way up it froze as well.  I leaned back and tried to help it up, but it was no use and at half way it was done as well.  I lowered it back down feeling a bit defeated and looked at my girl.  "Are you kidding me honey!" Teresa asked in surprise.  "Are you sure you did 10 with the 15's?" I asked.  "Yea." she said as she nodded her head up and down with a very puzzled look on her face..., "No problem."  What the fuck? I thought.  Did my girlfriend just out lift me?  We had occasionally play wrestled over the years, and other than the other day by the pool, I had always easily pinned her.

I kind of shook my burning arms as Teresa reached her hands out and grabbed the 20's.  I immediately noticed as her arms hung to her sides that they were much fuller and the curls were definitely pumping them up.  With a bit of a grunt Teresa began to lift.  Surprisingly, she lifted her right arm, and the 20 pound weight easily and swiftly to the top.  Next, she lifted her left.  With an intense and stern look, she again lifted the right....then the left. "Two!" I announced emphatically.  Teresa kept focus and intensity as she lifted again and again.  "Three." I blurted out, "Four...Five...SIX." I said in complete surprise.  By now, the weight was starting to give her a problem so she took a quick rest.  She quickly looked at me with an exhausted look, but then re-focused and lifted again.  The right arm shook a bit but she got the weight up.  The left did much the same.  She slowly repeated the process and I yelled as she completed that rep, "EIGHT!"  Finally, the arms seemed to lose steam and she had to lean back a bit after they got caught at about half-way to finish the ninth rep.  Drained, Teresa barely lifted the weight high enough to put them on the rack.  She then looked at me and my proud gaze was apparent as I hugged her and gave her a kiss.  "Oh my God honey." I said, "That was fucking amazing."  She was so proud of herself too and flexed her right arm.  "Wow!" I exclaimed. "Babe...you've got a damn bicep!"  She looked in amazement too and felt the slight bulge with her opposite hand.  She began to caress it in surprise.  "My god." she exclaimed, "I've never had one before."  She kept flexing and relaxing it under her grip as she was discovering something new and incredible.  The bulge was nothing like Mark's, but she did already have that slight, mid biceps definition Mark was saying he worked so hard to achieve.  It was really impressive and I reached out to feel it's hard, firm beauty.

I reached down in my pants and had to readjust my now erect penis.  "Really honey." she said as she watched me moving my cock.  "This gave you a hard on?" she asked as she again flexed her arm.  "I think so." I answered in a bit of surprise myself, "It's intoxicating to me for some reason."  She smiled widely and said, "Good.  It's going to be that much easier to get you into bed now I guess."  "Why, cause you can probably carry me there now." I said in my most sarcastic tone.  She laughed and said, "We'll just have to find out later tonight, won't we baby!"  With that, she turned to the weights again and said, "OK." let me try this 25 real quick and then we've got to go eat...I'm starving again!"

Teresa grabbed two 25 pound dumbbells and lowered them to her sides.  The arm pump was crazy noticeable now and they were beautiful and totally had me mesmerized.  She got super serious and again grunted as she began to lift.  You could tell it was heavy but she soon lifted the 25 pound dumbbell to the top.  The left quickly followed and she got that up as well.  Two more reps followed and she took a brief rest after three.  Finally, with extreme effort, Teresa raised her right all the way to the top.  The left was a bit tougher, but with a slight lean, that eventually hit full lift as well.  Exhausted, Teresa strained but was able to put the 25 pound dumbbells back on the rack.  Her arms were toast and they hung lifelessly at her side.  I immediately wrapped her in my arms and gave her a huge hug and kiss.  She turned towards me, put her hands on my torso and leaned her head down slightly to kiss me passionately back.  After a few more moments, we backed off to walk up to the front.  I quickly reached out and grabbed one of the 25 pound dumbbells in my right hand.  I attempted to lift it, but it barely got 1/3 of the way and became far to heavy for me to raise any further.  I leaned back hard as Teresa watched and still was only able to lift it 1/2 way up.  Finally, I also put my left arm under it and got it all the way up.  We both laughed as I put it back down and we walked towards the front.  I wrapped my left arm around her firm torso and she grabbed my right arm and kind of rested her heavy arm across my shoulders, strutting confidently.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 10:14:58 pm »
Sharp Knife

We arrived at the Sharp Knife Steakhouse after leaving the sporting goods store.  As we walked up the stairs to the front door, I couldn’t help but admire Teresa’s beautiful calves as they flexed with each stair she climbed.  In two and a half years, I never even knew she had calf muscles, but now it was obvious, their shape was amazing and it was hard to not stare.  The host was obviously impressed with Teresa too and she sat us in a great table for two which was up a couple stairs on its own platform and visible to anyone walking into the restaurant.  It’s where they always put the “pretty people” and with the gleam of confidence in her eyes, my girlfriend was definitely that.

The waitress, Denise, walked up and asked to take our drink order.  She was a cute little blonde with nice boobs and a pretty face.  Red wine was always our go-to when having steak so I looked at the Wine Menu and they had Teresa’s favorite.  I looked at the waitresses and said, “She’ll have the Justin Cab and I’ll do the same.”  Just as the girl began to turn, Teresa interjected, “Hold on a moment, I think I’m going to go with something different tonight.”  I was shocked, Teresa always jumped at the chance to have Justin, now she was unexpectedly changing it up.  “Sure miss.” The waitress responded, “What would you like instead?”  “I think I’ll do a double Makers.”  “Holy Shit honey!” I exclaimed, “A Whiskey.”  The waitress laughed and turned away to head to the bar.  Teresa looked at me and said, “I don’t know babe, I’m just craving a whiskey right now for some reason.”  I laughed and said, “OK….as long as I can have a sip.”  She winked at me and we began to happily look over the menu.

A few minutes later, the waitress showed up with our drinks.  She had barely put them on the table when Teresa said, “OK, I think we’re ready to order.”  I looked at Teresa and said, “Honey, I can’t decide, I think I need more time.”  Without even acknowledging my request she said, “We’ll have the side of green beans topped with bacon, two baked potatoes with light butter and chives and two 8oz. filets medium rare.  I looked at her in shock and she looked back and said softly, “Oh babe, I’m starving right now and just don’t have time for you to look over the menu for another five minutes, If you didn’t know what you wanted by now…I don’t know how 5 more minutes would help.”  Denise laughed and said, “You tell him sister.” And she reached out and gave Teresa a high five.  “By the way.’ Denise asked her, “Your arms look absolutely amazing, what do you do for them.”  “Oh my God, you’re so sweet.” Teresa replied, “I’ve recently been doing some push-ups, pull-ups and some bicep curls.  The results came lightening quick though, you should definitely try it.”  “I will, I will.” Denise replied.  “As she was starting to turn away, Teresa couldn’t help herself and added, “Who knows Denise, in a couple of months, you might be stronger than your boyfriend like I am.”  Denise looked at me and laughed out loud.     

I was a little embarrassed and felt a little emasculated by Teresa.  For some reason though, it really turned me on and I kind of just ogled her confident presence as she sat across from me with a huge smile on her face.  “Oh, don’t worry honey.” She said, “I know you’ll be much stronger than me again, once you feel better and start putting some weight back on.  But I’ve got to rub it in while I still can!”  I smiled and said, “Yep, watch out babe, ‘cause I’m going to have Mark-arms in no time once we get back.”  Right then, she lifted her right arm up and gave me a full bicep flex.  It was still pumped up from our little sporting goods store workout and the little bulge was gorgeous.  “I’m going for those too babe.” She replied, “And I think you’ve got some catching up to do.”  I instinctively raised my right arm and also gave it a biceps flex.  Unlike Teresa’s though, it wasn’t pumped up and there was certainly no bulge in it.  Teresa reached across the table and grabbed it, squeezing its soft shape easily in her strong grip.  “Oh, my poor little sick honey with his soft little biceps…you have a little catching up to do I think.”  We both laughed and then leaned all the way across the table and shared a brief kiss.

I grabbed a sip of wine while Teresa took another gulp of her Double Whiskey.  Right then, our food showed up and it looked amazing.  The green beans and potatoes were steaming and the steak looked amazing and was still popping from the butter they put on it.  We each filled our plates and began our meal.  Teresa looked so cute as she took a bite of steak, and while slowly chewing it, rolled her eyes back then looked at me, and while still chewing said softly, “This is unbelievable honey.”  She did the eyes roll thing at least four or five more times in a row.  She was so cute while doing it and it was such a contrast to the nice full arms she had that moved and bulged with each piece of steak she cut.  I found myself again, totally enamored by her confident presence and it was making me very horney.  Again, I soon became full and with half of my potato and steak left.  I felt done.  A few minutes later, Denise walked up and asked if she could get us anything else.  I said, “Yes, could you get me a to-go box for this steak.” “No, No, No.” Teresa interrupted.  “I got this.”  She then reached her fork across the table, stabbed my steak caveman-style, and brought it over to her side.  She then winked at Denise and said, “Gotta feed the guns you know.” And gave her a quick bicep flex.  The confidence was just dripping off of Teresa now and I fucking loved it.  Denise couldn’t help herself and she reached out and grabbed my girls exposed, flexed arm.  “Oh my God!” she exclaimed, “It’s harder than I even imagined.  WOW!” 

Denise then looked at me and said, “My gosh, she really is stronger than you.”  “Jeez.” I responded, “Her arm’s a little harder for sure, but I wouldn’t say that she’s “Stogner” than me.”  Teresa looked at me sarcastically and said, “Really dear, let her feel yours…and do I need to tell Denise here about our little sporting goods store workout?” Reluctantly, I flexed my right arm for Denise to feel.  She grabbed it and squished it hard in her firm grip.  I blurted out “Ouch!”  I had forgotten how much lifting of heavy plates and trays that waitresses do and her strong grip kind of surprised me.  She and Teresa both laughed and Denise said, “Oh ya girl, you’ve easily got him beat.”  “Like I said.” I responded, “Hers may be a little bit harder, but I wouldn’t say stronger!”  Denise was pretty fiery and said, “Tell you what, If she can beat you at an arm-wrestling match, I’ll buy you both another round of drinks.”  Without a second of hesitation, Teresa blurted out, “You’re On!” “Absolutely!” I followed up with.  That is a total win I thought….Free Drinks!...and this was not a cheap steak house.

We kind of brushed the plates to the side and cleared some room for the match.  We locked grips and Denise put her hand on top of ours to get ready to start the match.  I was kind of gripping Teresa’s hand lightly, getting ready to quickly lose and get my free drink.  Teresa some how thought I was going to try and damn near crushed my hand in her really strong grip.  Denise then lifted her hand and said, “3, 2, 1…Go!”  I quickly pulled my arm backwards down to the table, proclaiming Teresa the winner…Free Drinks!  “Wait, Wait, Wait.” Denise blurted out.  “That’s not right, you didn’t even try.”  I kind of looked at her and Teresa and said, “Free Drinks if I lost, Right?”  Denise realized the error in her plan and answered, “OK, OK…we have to redo the bet.  If she wins, Free Drink for her.  If you win, Free Drinks for both of you.”  Damn, I thought.  That meant I had to try if I wanted a free drink too.  “OK.” I answered, “Fine.  But you better not change the bet a second time.”  She nodded in agreement and Teresa and I again locked grips.  “Three…two...one…Go!” Denise yelled.  I immediately pressed hard, figuring my overall strength and body mass would over-power Teresa’s strong, but lighter frame.  To my surprise, Teresa’s shoulder and bicep muscles popped up noticeably and I had a severe fight on my hands.  As I pressed with everything I had, Teresa’s arm not only didn’t move back, but she actually started to move my arm backwards.  “God Damn your Strong!” I yelled as her now bulging bicep started to move my arm closer to the table.  The muscles in her neck actually seemed to flex as she drove hard to overpower my arm and hand me a thorough defeat.  Her strength was almost insane and I knew I stood no chance of winning.  But right at about two inches off the table, I felt a slight loss in strength from her and she couldn’t press my arm all the way down.  We held there for 5 or 6 seconds, but then somehow, miraculously, her push weakened and I began to move her arm back.  It was slow progress, but eventually we were back at the top and I slowly started to force her arm back.  I then leaned into her arm hard, kind of put my upper body weight into it and finally forced her arm to the table.  In an actual bit of disbelief, total defeat and embarrassment had been averted.  I jumped up from my chair with hands held high and said, “Free Drinks Denise…Free Drinks.”  Denise gave Teresa a sympathetic pat on the shoulder, disappointed that she didn’t win and then went off for the drinks. :singing:

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2019, 06:02:57 am »
I hope that Denise becomes a more main line character very interesting dynamic between the two women already.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2019, 07:51:57 pm »
That Night

On the drive home, I have to admit, I was really feeling a high level of self confidence having beaten Teresa at the arm-wrestling match and winning us both free drinks.  As we drove though, Teresa asked, “What did you think about Denise?”  “She seemed really nice and fun.” I answered.  “No.” she replied, “I mean, what did you think of her…did you find her attractive?”  “Umm…she was cute I guess, but nowhere near as hot as you!  Why???”  “I don’t know honey.” She responded, “I just thought she was really good looking for some reason.”  “You’ve never told me you thought another girl was good looking, what are you talking about?”  “I know babe, I know.  I was just curious what you thought.”  “Well, what I think is that you are the hottest girl ever, so there!”  She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek as we arrived back at her aunt’s house.

We walked inside and as I followed Teresa in, I reached and grabbed her firm thighs from behind, then slowly raised them up along the smooth shapely surface, bringing up her summer dress in the process and exposing her beautiful, tight hips all the way to her ass.  It was round and hard and amazing and I massaged it briefly before Teresa turned around and we started kissing passionately.  I placed my hands around her tight torso and then brought her in closer, our bodies pressed tightly against each other.  We slowly walked a few feet into the living room and laid down on the white, shag rug.  Teresa basically ripped my pants off me and tried to mount me immediately. “Hold on, Hold on.” I said.  “We’ve been going way to fast, let’s take it a little slow this time.”  Our sex had been fairly frequent on this trip but had been no more than 15 minutes each time.  I wanted to satisfy Teresa and myself, but wanted a marathon session for sure. 

“Ok, Ok.” She said and she lowered herself down to take my cock in her mouth.  After a few moments of that, I said, “No, come up here.”  She moved up beside me and we started kissing slowly, passionately.  I grabbed her left hand and guided it to my right nipple.  Instinctively she started caressing it slowly, softly.  It was putting a warm buzz thorough my whole body.  “You like that?” she asked, “Absolutely!” I answered, “I can’t believe I never knew how amazing it made my whole body feel.  The sensation is incredible.”  She was happy that she was making me feel so good, so she moved over to the other nipple, then took her other hand and slowly started massaging my erect penis while we kissed lovingly.  She was putting my body in some sort of overall feeling of Zen, and I wanted it to last forever.  This seemed to go on for 10 or 15 minutes and I was beginning to understand why women love foreplay so much.  To my surprise, Teresa lifted her head away from me slightly and said, “OK honey, can we move this to the next level now?”  I had always been the one who wanted to move past the foreplay and right to sex, but for some odd reason, it was Teresa who was anxious to get it on.

She quickly mounted me and while I still laid on my back, she began to ride up and down on my cock, rubbing her noticeably larger clit quickly against it.  After only a couple of minutes, I could tell she was becoming really satisfied and I desperately wanted this session to last a lot longer than the last few.  I looked up at her satisfied face and said, “Honey, Honey, let’s try another position.”  She looked down at me with a very wry smile on her face and tightly clinched her thighs against mine, squeezing my legs together as if they were in some sort of vice.  I tried to push them outward but her grip was so strong, I just couldn’t budge them.  She continued to ride me, even faster now and I knew she was feeling way to good to hold herself back from orgasm.  “Babe, seriously.” I said as I again looked up at her very satisfied expression of pleasure.  She looked down at me with a playful smile, grabbed my hands in her hands and then pinned them above my head.  She looked so hot, with her hair hanging down, touching me in my chest and her beautiful arms fully extended, showing that small little triceps bulge which she had recently developed.  The sex was feeling amazing, but I just had to make this experience last longer.

“Babe!” I exclaimed lovingly, “I’m going to change positions here whether you like it or not.”  She didn’t care and actually extended her head up and back a little as the feeling of pleasure was exciting her even more.  I decided I had to do it so I pressed up hard with my arms to turn her over.  She quickly realized what I was doing and forcefully pinned my arms back down over my head.  It upset me a little and I pushed hard against her grip to release my hands and get her off of me.  But this time, she leaned ever so slightly forward, and my hands were completely pinned.  I tried to twist my lower body, but the vice like grip her thighs had on my thighs kept them from budging as well.  Finally, I decided I would thrust my hips up in an attempt to buck her off of me.  I failed to even lift her an inch off the ground and I quickly realized that her strength and weight had me pinned completely helpless beneath her, a pawn to her current desire.  She started riding me faster and faster now.  My hands and arms and legs totally powerless.  I just peered up at her.  Her head was leaned back and I stared at her neck, noticing muscle there previously nonexistent.  It led down to her chest which had never been big and her breasts actually seemed to be smaller than before, but an almost muscular dividing line was developing between them.  The push-ups were obviously helping develop her chest and the results seemed to have happened almost overnight.  Finally realizing I was completely incapable of budging her strapping body, I closed my eyes and tried to time small thrusts with her up and down motion on my cock.  It worked and brought me to almost immediate ejaculation.  Luckily, Teresa was starting to gyrate wildly as the sense of satisfaction was coursing through her body.  Our pulsing rhythm became synced and she started moaning loudly with every pump.  “Uh, Uh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh…..” she repeated again and again, more and more rapidly as we fucked.  Finally, with a wild shudder and a loud gratifying scream, Teresa reached orgasm and slowly slowed her pumping and released her powerful thigh and hand grip on me, gently resting her heaving chest on mine, looking me dead in the eye while kissing me softly.

“I love you so much Davey.” She said as she still laid on top of me.  “I love you too.” I whispered back softly.  “Did you mean what you said the other day about us?  That you’d love me forever no matter what.”  “Of course, I did honey.  Of course.”  I answered.  We laid there lovingly, satisfied and completely content for a minute or more when she said.  “Let’s get married then.”  It was a bit of a shock.  I mean, I always thought I would be the one asking her to get married, not the other way around.  “Um, of course we’ll get married babe.” I answered quickly.  “No babe.” She said, “I want to get married right now.”  I laughed and said “Huh?”  “Let’s get in the truck, drive a few hours to Vegas and do it!”  “That’s crazy I said, “Plus, we’ve been drinking, that’s way to far of a drive.”  “First thing in the morning then babe, you said you’d love me forever, do you promise!”  It seemed absolutely crazy, but I loved everything about Teresa, seemingly more and more every day recently.  I looked her deeply in the eyes and answered. “I Promise!”.  She held me tightly, grabbed a blanket off the couch and pulled it over us, her hard, beautiful body falling asleep next to mine.

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2019, 09:33:27 pm »
Hmm she is starting to act like a right stud I like it so far

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View