Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576008 Posts in 73263 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 06:27:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Schmoe Dominance??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Schmoe Dominance??  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Schmoe Dominance??
« on: April 30, 2022, 12:59:32 am »
I'm curious if anyone has a fantasy about not being dominated, but having a fantasy of overpowering a FBBer.  There have only been a few who have been able or willing to satisfy that fantasy for me, AND I am well aware that it WAS a fantasy.  A good example was Gabrielle Hames; I saw her at her peak, 6' 1", 215 lbs. of solid muscle and far, far stronger than I was.  But we had a conversation about important captains of industry wanting to be dominated in sessions because their entire professional lives required THEM to dominate in the business world, so they wanted one place where they could be submissive.  Well, like a lot of you, I've led a pretty tame non-dominant life, simply earning the daily bread, paying the taxes, etc.  So, when I was with Gabby, and this was at least after our fourth or fifth session of vigorous wrestling in which I kind of held my own for a while before getting crushed like slug on the sidewalk, I asked if we could have a tussle where I eventually dominated.  She was agreeable, so during our next session, we had an intense, sweaty  grapple, but eventually, she allowed me to get her in a rear naked choke with my legs triangled around her middle.  And THAT was it for me, I got so excited I emptied my magazine, she laughed her ass off, and I fulfilled an age-old fantasy.  Loved Gabrielle, what a sweetheart, and WHAT a sessionette!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Schmoe Dominance??
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 09:10:00 pm »
Holy!  Loved the story, and to do that with a great like Gabby, you're very fortunate!

I am one of the lucky ones who got to meet with Elisabeth Singer years ago and she was an absolute beast.  In our first session it was at a hotel I stayed at in Berlin and it was pretty competitive, but not crazy.  I was 60#s (225-165 or so) heavier and we didn't really know each other too well.  A couple of years later I met with her again in her place where she had a large padded area and we went at it pretty good.  We ended up splitting the submissions over a 2 hour span and ended up going for drinks after! 

We didn't talk about it at length, but I think she at least enjoyed not being the boss for the whole session.  An absolute gem whom I miss!!!

I'm curious if anyone has a fantasy about not being dominated, but having a fantasy of overpowering a FBBer.  There have only been a few who have been able or willing to satisfy that fantasy for me, AND I am well aware that it WAS a fantasy.  A good example was Gabrielle Hames; I saw her at her peak, 6' 1", 215 lbs. of solid muscle and far, far stronger than I was.  But we had a conversation about important captains of industry wanting to be dominated in sessions because their entire professional lives required THEM to dominate in the business world, so they wanted one place where they could be submissive.  Well, like a lot of you, I've led a pretty tame non-dominant life, simply earning the daily bread, paying the taxes, etc.  So, when I was with Gabby, and this was at least after our fourth or fifth session of vigorous wrestling in which I kind of held my own for a while before getting crushed like slug on the sidewalk, I asked if we could have a tussle where I eventually dominated.  She was agreeable, so during our next session, we had an intense, sweaty  grapple, but eventually, she allowed me to get her in a rear naked choke with my legs triangled around her middle.  And THAT was it for me, I got so excited I emptied my magazine, she laughed her ass off, and I fulfilled an age-old fantasy.  Loved Gabrielle, what a sweetheart, and WHAT a sessionette!!

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Schmoe Dominance??
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 02:07:57 pm »
I’ve always been into women who were bigger and stronger than me, however the sessions I have always gone for are sensual muscle worship, with some lift and carry. I love being with a more muscular stronger woman who is sensually dominant, but I have never been into wrestling, domination etc.
However I surprised myself a few months ago when I was sessioning with an FBB. I had seen her a few times before and in her words we had very good chemistry. She has very thick, rippling muscles, but is very short so not heavy (I’d guess 5’2, 160lbs), more muscular and stronger than me even if I am heavier.

I was on my knees pleasuring her and I made her cum, which really turned me on. She dragged me to my feet and started kissing me. In a fit of horny lust i picked her up in a bear hug with her legs wrapped around me, threw her onto the bed and then get on top and inside her.
It was amazing, but I was quite taken aback with myself and how much I enjoyed carrying a female bodybuilder and taking sexual control with a big woman. I now seem to be thinking about it a lot and really want to do something similar again.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Schmoe Dominance??

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View