Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574346 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:27:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Tatianna Butler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tatianna Butler  (Read 18037 times)

muscleheadfan22

Re: Tatianna Butler
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 05:32:48 pm »
Guys should prepare like it's a date, even though we are paying a lot.   

From the moment I started going into this hobby in 1993, I have ALWAYS treated sessions like dates!  Not once have I ever showed up unshowered, unshaven or with bad breath.  However, I did have one or two ladies that, ahem, were not as well prepared as me but that was rare.
Good man. The other part you wrote tho make me gag lol.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 05:32:48 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 08:49:52 pm »
Tatianna registered here as Tatiana? Hmm.....

The real Tatianna is very intelligent and her communication style reflects that.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Hoyas947

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 05:32:38 am »
Don't trust this person - completely dishonest, will take money and give nothing in return and scams people

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2017, 11:19:18 am »
Don't trust this person - completely dishonest, will take money and give nothing in return and scams people

Completely dishonest like someone who has never posted before and screams out "Shyt stirrer"?  That sort of dishonest?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 04:47:23 am »
Had a session with her a few years ago during Arnold and she was totally not interested

Offline Path267

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2019, 01:49:18 am »
Avoid at all costs - is a total fake

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2019, 03:17:08 pm »
Been following her on IG seems like she travels alot likes to live that IG lifestyle probably thinks too highly of herself.

Which IG are you following? This one @tatiannadivabutler has only 14 posts and she hasn't posted anything there since April of 2015.

Offline docarsenal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2019, 09:04:46 pm »
Been following her on IG seems like she travels alot likes to live that IG lifestyle probably thinks too highly of herself.

Which IG are you following? This one @tatiannadivabutler has only 14 posts and she hasn't posted anything there since April of 2015.

I follow her on tabu_wear looks like it's her personal IG.

Offline Path267

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 04:02:45 am »
Borrows money and never pays it back - I'm the idiot who tried to help her out but she's dishonest and for someone who claims to be religious God is great stuff - she's a liar and not trustworthy

Offline Kolektor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2019, 07:50:00 pm »
Thinking about scheduling a session with her. Although this thread has had me worried does anyone have any recent experience with her? I'm very on the fence now seeing this alert thread. 😬

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2019, 01:11:34 pm »
Don't risk more trying to setup a session than you are willing to loose. Being scammed out of a $50 deposit is one thing, a $150 deposit scam is quite another. If significant travel is required make ask yourself is it worth your time if she's a no show or cancels at the last minute.

If it works out, hope you have a memorable experience.

Thinking about scheduling a session with her. Although this thread has had me worried does anyone have any recent experience with her? I'm very on the fence now seeing this alert thread. 😬

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2019, 01:32:22 pm »
Several years ago I contacted Tatianna about a beatdown session.  She replied with a scathing email about how she gets so many emails from guys wanting to get beat up, but never come through.  While she said she'd do it, she basically told me I was full of shit based on her past experiences.   :hellno:  I've had many beatdown sessions with many different women over the years, and they all started the same...with a basic inquiry.  A few have flatly, but respectfully/nicely, said no, but only her and one other essentially "yelled" at me for asking.  The other woman, whose name I can't remember, told me I should "see a psychiatrist instead."  LOL.

Offline Kolektor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2019, 04:49:52 pm »
Well I had fun. Sorry to hear about everyone else's experience here but just recently had a session with her and it was about as straight forward as could be.

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2019, 01:59:06 pm »
Several years ago I contacted Tatianna about a beatdown session.  She replied with a scathing email about how she gets so many emails from guys wanting to get beat up, but never come through.  While she said she'd do it, she basically told me I was full of shit based on her past experiences.
Could be there was more to her email but hard for me not to see this as fair comment from her. She's skeptical the session would happen based on past experience, so what?
On another note will only say I had a really good session with her back when she started, she was the MoJo of her day (I would say hotter at the time). Things change of course.

I wish I still had the email to show.  Being skeptical is one thing, but being outright angry and accusatory is something else.

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2020, 05:54:59 am »
Several years ago I contacted Tatianna about a beatdown session.  She replied with a scathing email about how she gets so many emails from guys wanting to get beat up, but never come through.  While she said she'd do it, she basically told me I was full of shit based on her past experiences.
Could be there was more to her email but hard for me not to see this as fair comment from her. She's skeptical the session would happen based on past experience, so what?
On another note will only say I had a really good session with her back when she started, she was the MoJo of her day (I would say hotter at the time). Things change of course.

Gotta say there was really not much more to it.  As I remember it was kinda "Hey. I'm interested in a BEATDOWN session and want to know if it's something you'd do and what your limits or parameters are for them."  I'm sure I mentioned I'd done before with other women.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Tatianna Butler

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View