Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574090 Posts in 72914 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 05:59:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Development
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Development  (Read 18025 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Development
« on: April 12, 2019, 05:28:14 pm »
Carl Simmons was an odd fellow. Ex-military, 52 years old, widower. No kids, made a real fortune with a simple technology idea that improved security on smartphones. After selling his start-up company to some big multi-national (nobody knew if it was Apple, Samsung or some other), lived a recluse life in Florida. After years of loneliness, Carl decided to do something good. Had lived the chaos of war, Carl decided to help refugees. First, he made some donations to NGO, but that didn't fill his gap. He then decided to employ some of the refugees on his properties. That way he not only was helping them overcome the trauma from war, but giving them some kind of future.
One of them was Yanna, a 18 year old girl that left Eastern Europe after her family was murdered by the former regimen. Yasmine had left her country with 8 years old, and after a decade of nomad living through Europe, she had arrived in America. Yanna was supposed to take care of the in-house chores for Carl, who would support her through College. Nobody knew the exact terms or paths Carl found Yanna, but he treated her well and helped her adapting in a new culture.
Months had gone by and Carl knew little about his new roommate, so to speak. He knew Yanna came from a sexist culture, one that didn't allow her to speak up or set her feet down in any matters. That clearly had molded her personality over the years. Yanna always kept her head down and the most common words one could hear from her mouth were 'yes sir'.
Then a Saturday night came. Carl had gone out to dinner with some clients, but ended up getting home earlier than expected. Although he never forbid Yanna of using anything in the house, he never saw the girl watching TV, not until that night.
He entered the TV room having heard some noise, and caught Yanna watching a female MMA fight. She looked livid when he entered the room
"Oh, sorry, Mr Simmons, I was..."
"Please, Yanna. I told you a million times. Call me Carl. So, who's fighting tonight?" Carl sat on the opposite side of the couch.
"It's, It's... Paige, I think"
"Oh, she is good. You like MMA, Yanna?"
"Well, not exactly.. it's just that... look at them. They are so skilled... and so fit. I mean, they can defend themselves against... well.. men"
That's when Carl realized how troubled Yanna was. Probably she had been beaten and abused by men during her childhood. It sure explained a lot. he didn't know what to say for a while
"Yeah... they sure can..."
Carl noticed how Yanna looked impressed and admired as the girls fought on the octagon. That's when he had an idea
"So, Yanna... would you like to know how to fight like those girls?"
"What? No, Mr... Carl. I don't like violence... but, you know... if I could look like them, you know? At least I figure I'd be more respected and all"
Yanna was indeed a skinny framed girl. 5'4" and no more than 90 pounds, Carl guessed. It sure didn't help her lack of self-confidence.
"So... why don't you work out? Would you like that?" Carl couldn't help but feel sorry for her. And now he felt like he had a little project in mind. Secretly, he always admired muscular women. He had had lots of private sessions during his trips across the country, but never had the guts to come clean about it. Even his personal trainer was a former bodybuilder woman from the 80s, who he overpaid just to be around her 3 times a week. Now, he saw an opportunity to actually follow the development of a girl into an amazon.
"What? How?" Yanna looked interested, but confused
"Well, I can help you with that. If you want to look strong, you need to build up some muscles. Would you like that?"
"Yeah, I guess"
"Well, then It's settled. I'll find you a personal trainer and a nutritionist tomorrow, and you can start. How does that sound?"
"G-good, Mr. Simmons. But... do you think it will work?"
"Here, let me show you something" Carl took the remote and accessed youtube. Typing quickly, he found the videos he was looking for. Some young bodybuilding stars during their workout routines, and some before-after comparisons. Yanna was specially interested in this girl, Emily, who had overcome anorexia and now looked thick and solid. She even let out a gasp when Emily flexed her peaked biceps on the video
"Wow... do you think I could be her, Mr. Simmons?"
"Hey, Yanna... if you work hard enough, you can be bigger than her."
"Oh, I will work hard. You can trust me"
For the first time Carl felt something other than an almost paternal instinct for the young girl. He managed to bury his desires down
"Great. Then, tomorrow you shall begin your transformation. Welcome to America, new Yanna"
Carl got up and made a mention to turn the TV off
"Mr. Simmons... can I watch some more of this videos? For inspiration that is"
Carl looked satisfied "Sure Yanna. Good night"

Forum Saradas

Development
« on: April 12, 2019, 05:28:14 pm »

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Development
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 01:53:54 am »
VERY well written. Keep up the good work!  :hey:

Offline wildsurfer92

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 04:41:11 am »
Good start!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline pkipki

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 12:59:18 pm »
Looks like a great start! Btw, it seems like there's a name left over from a previous draft.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 05:16:00 am »
Great start and I hope for some more chapter with her growing bigger and get a better MMA than he is

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 10:39:26 am »
Good start! K+ i would just recommend reading over the English a couple of time to ensure it is communicating exactly what you mean.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 09:21:53 pm »
Almost 5 months had gone by since Carl started paying his personal trainer double to work with Yanna. Trying to not look like a creepy fellow, Carl always avoided watching Yanna's workouts, even though they took place on his basement gym, which put most of local gyms to shame. Still, he felt curious and every now and then he asked Jessie, their trainer, how Yanna was progressing. At first answers were vague and not at all promising, but in the last couple months Jessie seemed to think Yanna was progressing real quickly.
"C'mon Carl, let's finish up with some dumbbell curls. Pick up your regular 30s"
Carl approached the rack, but somebody had misplaced the weights. Instead of the 30s, he found the 25 dumbbells.
"oh, sorry" Jessie quickly saw what was taking Carl so long "I think Yanna misplaced them"
"She's working with the 25s? What is she doing? Some chest?"
"No, not really. I made her max out yesterday. She curled 25 with her right arm. It was amazing!"
'Damn' Carl thought. That skinny teen seemed to be getting really strong.
To be fair, Carl knew Yanna was not that skinny anymore. Her shirts, which all looked lose, now were getting tighter, specially on her upper body. If he didn't knew better, he could say she had some weird shaped breast implants, but he knew that were her pectoral muscles who grew. Hew waist, however, remained thin, which gave Yanna a razor shape, like an inverted triangle, Carl noticed. Still, it seemed too soon for all that development.

Next morning he found Yanna sitting on the kitchen counter eating her breakfast. What used to be cereal, now were eggs and some protein shake for sometime now. Carl noticed again Yanna's V-shaped back. She looked amazing, but clearly that wasn't enough to make her feel any confidence.
"Hey, Yanna. Good morning"
"Good Morning, Mr. Simmons"
"So, I was talking to Jessie yesterday... she seemed impressed with your progress"
"Well, yeah. The first couple months I hadn't noticed much... but these last three I did put some weight and started lifting heavier. I feel a bit stronger"
"She told me you curled 25 pounds. That's pretty amazing, you know"
"You think so? I mean, she can curl twice as that, for reps"
"Yeah, well, she is a bodybuilder. Don't compare yourself with her. Think about the other girls in your class. Do you think any of them can curl 25?"
"Maybe you're right, Mr. Simmons. I mean, my arms look a bit bigger" And without rolling up her sleeve, Yanna did a quick flex. Carl noticed a beefy mount of muscle expanding. Nothing huge, and he could tell there wasn't much definition, but still very impressive. It amazed him, and he felt good that, at least with him, she seemed to be getting more relaxed and comfortable
"Wow. They look really big, Yanna. Bet they are bigger than your classmates, for sure"
"Yeah, well.. they are not big enough. I want them bigger" Yanna looked at her own muscle and felt it "And harder. And stronger"
Carl smiled. Everything was going as he imagined.

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 06:42:55 am »
great strating point for a story.... :cool2:

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 12:04:17 pm »
Thank you for progressing at a more realistic pace and not giving her head-sized arms already while she curls a car. Excellent addition!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 07:06:38 pm »
Yanna enterede her room, dropped her stuff over the bed, locked the door and stripped down of her clothes. Had just finished her workout, she was eager to watch herself on the mirror.
It's been one year since she committed herself to everything: training, resting and eating. Results were there in front of her. She had recently weighted and noticed since she started she added 26 pounds.
'Twenty six pounds of muscles, that is' she repeated to herself. There, in nothing but her underwear, she looked down at her legs. They weren't large and wide as she wanted them, but they were hard. What once were twigs now showed a considerable amount of very quality, hard muscle. Her quads and calves were rigid. She jumped up and down a little. She giggled as her muscles bulged.
Her abs were nicely shaped as well. Although they didn't sustain a 6 pack when relaxed, she knew what would happen. Yanna raised her arms and flexed her abs, letting out a little grunt. Soon enough, muscles on her abdomen popped out, displaying now a nice brick wall. She held the flex for a few moments, letting the warm fuzzy feeling sink in. Yanna then put her hands on her hips. That made her smile. What she loved the most about her physique was definitely the V shaped torso she sustained. Her chest got thicker over the months, and wider. Flexing her lats on that pose made her even wider, and her deltoids helped enlarge her frame. She was sure that is what had drawn attention when she walked down the street these days. Not many people had an upper body shape like hers. Her traps too, she loved how even in a front pose you could notice them. It's like her neck was 8 inches wide.
Yanna raised her arms and did a double bicep flex. She smiled. Even though she had just worked out her triceps, she couldn't avoid but being aroused by her biceps. Afterall, biceps were the symbol of strength and power, and she had a very beautiful pair of them. As soon as she noticed them enlarging and growing, she grew more confident about herself. It's like her muscles told her 'there's nothing you can't do, girl'. As she took her panties and bra off, she touched herself. She was wet and hot. Yanna entered the shower.

A couple days later Yanna was sitting in a cafe, doing some research. She had recently decided she wanted to be a PT. Still, today it was hard to do anything due to the loud noises coming from the booth behind hers. This was usually a quiet cafe, but truth is she wasn't used to staying that late there. Now, it was over 5pm and the cafe did had some drinks, which apparently draw some workers into for a happy hour. She couldn't help but overhearing the conversation between three friends
"I'm telling you, she was no big deal on bed. Didn't know much, if you know what I mean"
"No way, Jim. Vanessa is way too hot to be that lame"
"I'm telling you"
"For me, it's still a mystery how you could get her. She is way out of your league"
"Oh, please. Like there's any girl who could resist me. Women are easy, dude. You just have to say what they want to hear"
"Even if that's a like, I presume"
"Well, obviously. Who would be idiot enough to tell women the truth, anyway?" and he laughed
"Still, Vanessa is too hot for you. I'm calling you bullshit"
"Oh, really? Tell you what: pick a girl here. 20 bucks says I get her number"
"Oh, you're on. Let me see..." Her
Yanna was bothered beyond expectations by the conversation. She turned around to say something on the very moment one of the guys pointed at a blonde, tall woman with large breasts over the counter.
"Give me 20 minutes" said one of the guys before getting up and walking towards the girl. Yanna noticed he was wearing a nice suit, with a white shirt and griffe shoes. He must be around 30s, mid-sized, not fat nor particularly fit. Just a regular douche. She watched as 15min later he came back to the table with a napkin with some numbers on it
"Ha! Told you. All ladies are bitches, if you know what to say" he said throwing the paper over their table
"Now fork it over. 20 bucks"
Yanna had enough. She stood up and before the other guy could check the napkin, she grabbed it.
The guys looked surprised
"What the f...?"
"Aren't you a bunch of man-trash? So, every woman is a bitch, Mr?"
"Who the fuck are you? Give me that back"
"Tell you what: Let's raise those stakes. If you beat me, I'll buy you all next round, give her phone number back to you and will go up there and talk you up. If I beat you, you walk there and apologize to her, confessing she was only a bet"
"Beat you? In what?"
"Armwrestling. Or are you afraid you might lose to a 'bitch'?"
"Hey Jim..." one of the other fellows spoke "We could use a drink..."
"What? fuck you. I'm not armwrestling a girl"
Yanna spoke a little louder this time, drawing attention from a couple tables around "What is that? So you will chicken out? Afraid a young girl is stronger than you?"
Jim looked around. He wasn't the kind of guy who would take this shit. Yanna had that figured out. She knew she had him trapped.
"What? Are you crazy? Fine, let's armwrestle. But you better talk me up really good to her when I'm done with you"
"Oh, I sure will." Yanna sat down at their booth and removed her jacket. She was wearing a light blue 3/4 sleeved shirt, that showed only a piece of her forearm. Still, the veins on her hands and forearms plus the volume of her arm was more than enough to get comments from Jim's buddies
"Shit, look at that. Looks like she has better muscles than you, Jimbo"
"So what? I'm still crushing her, you'll see"
Yanna smiled the second they locked hands. For the first time in her whole life she felt like she was in control of a man. She could tell, just by his grip, that Jim was pretty weak. One of his friends counted them out and they began the match. Yanna decided not to push all the way quickly, just so he couldn't have an excuse for what was about to come. Still, she had no technique and Jim's quickness moved her arm halfway down. For a second there she felt her confidence leaving her. She would be beaten and humiliated by a man again. She looked down. That's when she saw her bicep, straining the fabric of her shirt. Again, it was like her muscles were talking to her. That busted her will up again. As she pushed his arm back up, she grew more and more confident. She again realized she was the strongest of them. Jim didn't have muscles like hers. Well trained, hard muscles. Once they were back to zero station, she looked at him and grinned. Jim was the one scared. Good. She added pressure and brought his hand down halfway
"C'mon, big, strong man. Looks like you are losing to a girl"
She could feel Jim pushing with all he had, but there was no way he would move her another inch. She owned him. With a powerful push, she made sure to crush his hand on the table, making a loud noise.
"Shit, she destroyed you man"
"Shut up"
"Alright now, Jim. A bet is a bet. Walk over there and apologize to that girl"
"Fuck you. I don't have to do anything"
"Now, now, Jim. I knew you were a piece of shit. But doesn't you word mean anything to you? Rest assured, if you don't walk over there now, I will make sure everybody in this place find you I just beat you. And trust me, I will challenge you again loud and clear. Would you like that? Have some audience for a rematch? Maybe someone will insta**** our next match"
Jim was lost. Huffing and puffing, he walked towards the girl. Yanna stood up with her hands on her hips watching as the girl slapped him on the face as she walked away.
Yanna was burning down her pants. She was so aroused by dominating a young man she knew she had to get home as soon as possible and relive that moment alone on her bedroom.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 07:38:01 pm »
Yanna woke up sweaty. Her armwrestling match against that jerk was still very vivid. It's been 2 days since it happened, but every time she thought about it, she got horny. She needed to talk to someone about it. But who?
That's when it occurred to her: Jessie. Her personal trainer, being a female bodybuilder must have had experiences similar. The next day, before her workout, she told Jessie about the guys, their conversation, her challenge, the match and how she felt. Jessie smiled as she heard the story
"So... would you like to have that again, Yanna?"
"Well, yeah... but it's not like I can go out challenging men to armwrestle just to get wet"
"Well, no. But I think you don't need to challenge a man to feel that way. And it doesn't have to be an armrestling"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, it's been some time now that I wanted to drag you to a proper gym to work out. There's only some much we can develop here in Carl's basement. I want to do some new routines with you, but for that we would have to join a bigger gym, with more apparatus. Still, I haven't discussed that with you before because I know about your social phobia. But it seems that you've beat that too"
"Ok... seems fair" Yanna knew her workouts had stagnated recently "But what does it have to do with my 'problem'?"
"First of all, it's not a problem. Second, I can tell by personal experience that sitting next to a guy and do the exact same exercise with more weight than him can do wonders to your... self esteem"
Yanna pictured that in her mind. She and some random boy side by side, doing pull ups. Him dropping down exhaust as she would still go... for more 5, 10, 15 reps. Him, looking at her broad, muscular back pulling her up and down, up and down... and oohing and aahing. She felt warm inside
"Alright, let's do it"

The next couple months did wonders to Yanna. Being in a place with other people made her feel more proud of her body, especially noticing that she had one of the most muscular bodies around. As time went by, she started wearing more revealing clothes, stopping in front of a mirror after some exercises for a quick flex to watch her progress and smiling every time she caught somebody staring at her hard, proud muscles on display. Still, she hadn't had that experience yet.
Waking up early for working out before hitting college, Yanna decided today was the day. At first, she was supposed to have a day off. But having followed every single guide ove the last year and some months, she decided to do something off the books. She changed to spandex, tight black shorts that didn't try to hide much of her now larger thighs, a white tank top and a jock sleeveless t-shirt, one of those that had just a thin stripe on the back and were very cut on the sides, she entered the gym. But instead of walking towards one of the machines, she stalled as if she was chasing a playlist on her phones. Watching over the corner of her eyes, Yanna grinned as a young man picked up the 25 dumbbells, sat down and started to do bicep curls. She waited as he finished his first set and didn't made an effort to raise the weight. Calmly, she walked past him, picked up a 45 dumbbell and approached the man
"Excuse me, is this bench taken?"
The guy's eyes widened as he looked up at that muscular woman in front of him. "No, it's... it's free"
"Great, thanks" Yanna sat down and didn't give any signs of starting any exercise. Instead, she waited until he picked the dumbbell back, placed his elbow on his inner thigh and started his next series. Yanna immediately did the same thing, but with the 45s. She even did it in the same rhythm as him. She looked up at the mirror and felt so hot by the image. There it was: two people, doing the exact same exercise. One of them a man, and the other her, with her muscular body and wide frame. The picture of the dumbbells side by side, his dwarfed by hers. Her biceps, exploding at each rep, mountains compared to his. She looked him in the eyes through the mirror. He was sure amazed by that image too. After 10 reps, he changed arms. Yanna, however, decided to do some more. The guy had finished both arms and played the weight on the floor, and she was still going with her right arm, 20 reps. As she changed arms she knew that guy was hypnotized by her. Not breaking a sweat, she smiled again
"This curls feel good, right? They are great for size"
"Y-yes..." There wasn't much the guy could say
Yanna finished her left arm, dropped the weight with a loud thud on the floor and gave a quick flex.
"Right? C'mon, give a flex, look how great your arms look now" She teased, knowing damn well the only thing his arms would look is tiny next to hers. Yet, Yanna felt like she could ask the guy to stand up and impersonate a chicken and he wouldn't be able to say no. As he flexed his arm, she put hers next to his.
"Nice, right?"
"W-wow..." the man was mesmerized. Yanna giggled
"You like my biceps? Well, keep working, one day yours might get like this" and she stood up.
As she walked away, she said "Only by then, mine will be bigger" and giggled her way out

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2019, 05:00:18 pm »
Yanna spent the next couple months loving the gym. She got used to the looks: some were of amazement, some of envy and yes, she felt some were lust. Even the negative looks and whispers made her proud. She got more and more used to flex whenever she had the chance, not only to check her progress, but to attract those looks. She definitely was a changed woman. She loved the attention for the first time in her life.
Yet, she seemed to have reach a plateau on her growth, and that bothered her. After a little research and some talks, she decided to boost herself with steroids. At first Jessie was against it, but in the end the personal trainer concluded that there was no way to keep Yanna out of the juice, and if that was the case, it was better that she could keep an eye, adjust exercises, doses, and make sure her pupil would keep regular visits to a doctor.

Yanna felt the results almost immediately. Suddenly, she was adding more and more weight to her workouts almost daily. The boost on her strength was amazing. She added over 60% of her load in some exercises, especially chest and back. Not only strength, but the changes on her body were quickly visible: She disintegrated almost all of her body fat, and still put up more and more pounds on the scale. She got bigger, she got wider and she got more and mor shredded. It took her another three months, but even Jessie had to give up to her disciple
"Damn girl. You are looking bigger than I ever was".
Yanna felt big. Like she could own the world. She could own any man. Well, almost any man. There was still one who seemed to have a mental block on Yanna: Carl. Every time she was around him, she kept her eyes down and said nothing much besides the 'Yes, Mr. Simmons' she was used to. And it pissed her.
Right before Yanna started the steroids, Carl had gone on a 6 month trip to China, where he would overlook the development of a branch of his company. Yanna knew that she had to face that last challenge as soon as he got back.
A couple weeks later Carl messaged his home employees that he was coming back the next week. That was Yanna's last chance to be completely free of male domination, even if Carl had never done anything bad to her.
The day Carl was arriving, Yanna bought two low quality shirts, a couple numbers smaller than hers. That morning, before anything, she tried one of them. The shirt was so tight, so stretched she could barely move. The buttons where on the verge of popping out. She looked herself in the mirror.
'This looks ridiculous. It's never gonna work' she thought to herself. Still, she had nothing to lose. Yanna inspired deeply and did a crab flex as hard as she could, trying to stretch the shirt's fabric. For her delight, no long after she heard the clear sound of the fabric giving up, tearing down on both sides of her back, near her lats. Yanna smiled 'This must be how the Hulk feels' she thought as she pulled the shirt out of her body and threw it away.

Yanna knew Carl's routine after a trip: a long shower and whisky plus sports on television. As soon as he entered his room she dropped down on the floor of her own room and did 50 pushups. Than she put on the second low quality shirt and went to the TV room. She poured Carl's favorite whisky on a glass, placed it on his spot and sat on the other side of the couch, in silence. She turned the TV on the sports channel. There was a NBA match on. Good, her boss loved basketball. It didn't take long before Carl entered the room. he seemed tired
"Oh, hey Yanna."
"Hi Mr. Simmons" - 'damn' she thought. 'He didn't even noticed I got this big'
"Oh, thank you, you already poured my whisky. I'm needing this tonight"
"Long trip, uh?"
"Yeah.. too much time away. Almost 6 months, right? Feels good to be home"
They remained silent for a couple minutes. Again, Yanna felt her confidence going away. She had to do it. It was now or never. She inspired deeply and arched her back, as if she was trying to pick something from the floor, or even tie her shoes. She smiled relieved as the fabric of the shirt started to make the characteristic noise of shredding, just as the other one had done. She knew that would drag Carl's attention.
And it sure did. Carl's voice was no more than a whisper as he, eyes widened, started speaking
"Y-Yanna... y-your shirt is... it..."
"What?" She asked innocently "Oh, no... not again..." she stood up in front of him. He looked at Yanna's wide chest, the buttons on her shirt screaming for help. Yanna, instead of taking off her shirt the 'normal' way, this time decided to go for the stars. Grabbing her shirt with both hands, right between two overstretched buttons, she pulled them apart quickly, projecting all the buttons around the room. Yanna let the shirt fall on the floor, placed her hands on her hips and breath heavily. Carl was frozen, hypnotized by the mountain of muscle in front of him.
Yanna looked at the mirror on the back of the room. It indeed was a sight to be seen. There she was, on her jeans and a lace black bra that hid nothing besides her nipples, showing off her proud muscles. Her thin waist, protected by a wall of abdominal muscles, carved up in her marble toned pale skin. The diamond shape her body took, widening amazingly, from her lats up until her shoulders, that now were full round capped, striated. Her cleavage, although with very little breast tissue, deep and thick, determining the contours of her pectoral muscles, that looked like two shields one beside the other. Her arms, which had two thick veins running up from her hands all the way up until her shoulders before vanishing on her clavicle. Arms thick and, even unflexed exhibiting large mounts of muscles on the shape of a horseshoe on their outer side.
Yanna let the image sink in. Then, provocatively, she raised both hands as if she was going to fix her ponytail. She giggled as Carl gulped hard and let his jaw drop watching her biceps dance. They had gotten really big and, even not flexing properly she knew they looked hard.
"My.. my God... Yanna you..."
"Oh, yeah... I told you I was gonna get big, Carl" Yanna realized that was the first time she ever called him by his first name. "What do you think?"
"I... I"
Yanna interrupted him "Well, I guess that's unfair since you haven't seen everything yet" she turned around and Carl could hear her unbuttoning and unzipping her pants. Without flexing her knees, Yanna bent over, pulling her jeans down. She knew that would give Carl the best sight to her amazing hamstrings and glutes. Yanna had very defined hamstrings. Bent like that, with her knees extended, one could Cleary see both heads of her femoral biceps, the tendons thick running down on both sides of her knees. Straightening up, she carefully spread her legs a little to give Carl a nice sight of her bowling ball hard butt. She had carefully chosen a black thong for this. Turning around, she extended one of her legs, flexing her quads. The teardrop on the edge was amazing, and every segment of her quad was defined and striated.
Carl was still paralyzed. Yanna approached him, took the whisky out of his hands, placed her knees on each side of his legs and, sitting on his lap, let he feel her weight. She grabbed the back of the couch behind his head. That way, Carl's eyes were exactly on the level of her pecs. She flexed them slowly and rhythmically. 
Carl's legs were going numb by the weight of the amazon on them, but there was something else happening there. He never felt so hard in his entire life. Yanna raised her arms and, without saying a word, did a double bicep pose, still sitting on his lap. Carl couldn't believe what he was seeing. In years having sessions with muscular women, he never had seen a bicep as hard and as defined as Yanna's. She felt an urge to squeeze them. But as he approached his hands, Yanna grabbed his wrists and pulled them away.
"I guess I'm not the only one with something hard here, uh Carl?" She said "But no man touches me unless I say so"
"S-sorry"
"Good" She smiled "I like when you say sorry" she giggled "But you'll only be sorry if you don't do as I say. Come"
She stood up, grabbing his both hands on her left arm and passing her right arm behind his knees. She lowered herself and placed Carl's torso over her traps. She then stood up, holding him on her shoulders, and turned around to let him watch the image
"You know, There was a time when I felt really small next to you, Carl. Now, I can do squats with you. And it's pretty easy. You're really light and little" Yanna said. To prove her point, she squatted with Carl on her back a couple times. She could feel his cock pressing against her right shoulder.
"Carl, stand still, and watch this" and in one quick motion Yanna extended her arms, lifting the man above her head. She held him for several seconds, before dropping him to the couch.
"Well, I guess I don't need to ask if you liked what you saw... the question is... do you want to feel it?"
"Y-yes..."
"Wrong answer"
"Yes, please. Please, I'd do anything to feel your muscles, Yanna"
"Better. And true, cause you will do a lot to feel them. But not tonight" Yanna picked up her clothes from the floor and walked away. She finally became able to own ANY man in the world.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 10:03:35 pm »
Wow. Awesome story, love to meet Hannah myself!

Offline gwahar1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2019, 12:29:57 am »
I really liked how Yanna changed

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2019, 05:46:18 am »
Great story and hope for more chapters

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Development

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View