Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577703 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28942 Members - Latest Member: beterraba01 May 02, 2024, 04:01:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Popular Babysitter
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Popular Babysitter  (Read 7737 times)

Offline vls33

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Popular Babysitter
« on: May 15, 2021, 02:45:29 pm »
First part of my first story. Rather realistic, no superpowers, no sex. Just plain girl power.

Popular babysitter

Synopsis: I babysat a gymnast. She told her friends and now I am the most popular babysitter among girls in our town.

That afternoon my mom entered my room, where I was playing WoW.
„Son, I need a big favor. We are going to movie and diner with Richards, and their babysitter got sick. Could you watch little Missy this evening. I was looking forward for tonight the whole week, you know how difficult is to make your father to go out“.
„But mom…“
„Please, I would really appreciate it…“
I turned and looked at her for a while. Finally she rolled her eyes.
„Ok, it is twenty bucks, if you go“.
Twenty minutes later I knocked on the door at Richard’s.

„You are a lifesaver“, said Ms. Richard, in early forties still a knockout. She remind me of Tanya Roberts, with her blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. “Missy is in the basement. The dinner is in the fridge, I suppose you can heat it up in micro-oven. Please make her to go to sleep at nine. If something happens, here is my number, and emergency numbers are on the fridge. Have fun”, and she was gone.

I went to the basement and saw Missy doing pull-ups, wearing a leotard. I knew she was extremely talented gymnast, and she definitely looked strong, especially for 9-years old. 
I was watching her, counting subconsciously – she made 15 pull-ups only in the time I stood there. I felt quite intimidated, knowing I can barely do one, but then I thought, she is probably just half of my weight, so it is not so difficult for her.

“Hi, Missy, I am Jimmy. Wow, you are really good at it”.
“Hi, Jimmy. I know. And I am really strong, stronger than any boy my age at school. I am even stronger than many older boys. Would not be funny, if I was also stronger than you?”

I was quite shocked by her words. It was the direction I definitely did not want to go. But she was pushing further.

“How about some contest? Come on, it will be fun, at least for me”.
Boy, was she cocky. And I fell for it like a fool.

“You may be strong for a kid, but I am sixteen. You may beat me in gymnastic stuff, but I am still bigger, heavier and stronger than you!”

She smiled.
“Ok, then it is on! What about I propose a strength test, than you pick yours, and so on, until the loser admits he is weaker?”
“Or she”.
“Yea, sure”, she said sarcastically. “Every test we will do until someone win two times. Then we do something different”.
“Agreed. So what do you suggest we do first?”
“Let’s do leg wrestling, bicycle style!”

I looked at her massive well shaped gymnastic thighs and felt uneasy. She showed me how to lie down and lift bent legs, lied next to me and leaned her feet against mine.
“I will count to three, then we start. 1-2-3, let’s go!”
Immediately, irresistible force pushed my knees to my face. It took about two second, and it was like trying to fight a locomotive engine.
“Wow that was easy! Let’s do it again, this time one my leg against both of yours!”
“Oh, come on. You could not be that strong!”
“Get ready! 1-2-3-start!”
This time it took longer. I was resisting maybe 10 seconds before my legs started to tremble. In another ten seconds my strength faded and I was defeated again, this time by only one leg of 9-year old girl. She was having a blast. I did not. But involuntarily, I had started to feel also something different. Awe and respect.

“It is your turn! What would be the next competition?”
I was thinking quickly. It could not be anything like push-ups, sit-ups or so – I would be creamed. I should use my weight and height advantage somehow. Also, maybe her arms are not as strong as her legs.
“Let’s arm-wrestle!”
“I was hoping you would say that, Jimmy!”
 We sat at the table in the corner of basement, facing each other, and gripped our right hands. This time I was counting.

At the beginning, we were testing each other, slowly putting more and more power to it. I looked at her arms, and was shocked to see pronounced bicep almost as big as mine. She saw my look and smiled. Then she flexed. What was a little intimidating before, grew up into terrifying. Then she squeezed and I knew I would lose again. Little girl’s muscular arm put me down within seconds.

“Ok, you obviously need some advantage. What about if I put my other arm behind my back, while you grab the table? Or would you like to use both hands?”

I chose the first option, and we switched to left hands, my right hand firmly holding the edge of the table. I counted and started with a fast attack. She did not expect that and I got my first win!
She was evidently disappointed. But like a good sport, she accepted it and asked: “what should we do now?”

“Let’s do the same with right hands! I mean, with the same handicap”. 
She agreed. This time, I did not try to surprise her with sudden attack. I just wanted to know whether she can beat me fair and square despite my advantage.
She could and did. While being slowly outmuscled, I was watching her bicep grow again. My feeling of awe and respect had started to grow into admiration. She felt it and looked at me differently, with some king of appreciation.

“Ok, do you admit I am stronger?”
“Not yet. What will be next?”

She was thinking for a moment.
“What about squatting contest? You will squat me, I will squat you, whoever will do more reps, is a winner”.
“But I am much heavier than you!”
“That is ok. You have already found out, that my legs are much stronger than yours, so it will give you a chance!”

... will be continued ...

Forum Saradas

Popular Babysitter
« on: May 15, 2021, 02:45:29 pm »

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
Re: Popular Babysitter
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 03:09:19 pm »
Very cool! I like it

Offline traslover6

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 09:54:48 pm »
awesoem start! :rock:
let's hope it goes in a way similar to wissen's "James and Sophie"!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 05:42:24 am »
Great start. The could both try to get stronger while babysitting

Offline jon2403

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 12:11:07 am »
great story..hope there is more to come

Offline Scott2920

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 05:30:25 am »
Awesome Start! Hope she finds something to bend!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 08:06:32 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
awesoem start! :rock:
let's hope it goes in a way similar to wissen's "James and Sophie"!

I am flattered, but better not :)

vls33, I am curious if Jimmy is really heavier than Missy :)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 10:43:30 pm »
Hm, hope this turns into feats challenge instead of the traditional wrestling. Good flow and writing so far.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Popular Babysitter

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View