Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572453 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:11:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Jacqueline Fuchs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jacqueline Fuchs  (Read 438795 times)

UK_Fan

Re: Jacqueline Fuchs
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2015, 05:29:49 pm »
I would love to see her do a little boxing again...she has so much more power now than when she was competing as a boxer.

I would imagine she wouldn't be very good as would've undoubtedly have lost a good deal of speed and agility when gaining the muscle.  I saw clips of some of her last kick-boxing bouts (admittedly when older than her opponents, but not that old) and she was soundly beaten despite being far more muscular than her opponents.  Still, that doesn't detract from her earlier accomplishments in that sport and latterly in FBB (looking great at both times).

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2015, 05:34:13 pm »
Didn't you know, UK? Around here big muscles = automatically best at everything/totally unbeatable.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Barry Allen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2015, 09:27:15 pm »
Didn't you know, UK? Around here big muscles = automatically best at everything/totally unbeatable.

Had a good chuckle there.

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2015, 06:54:29 am »

Offline kjhub

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2015, 01:30:18 pm »
Understood. But you have to consider that "good" is relative.  Yes, she was beaten, but by some world champion fighters. This happens when you fight at such a high level. So I don't think we can say that her losing speed due to her muscular size would be the unequivocal reason for her losses. Sure there is a sacrifice of speed for size and power in boxing, but boxing like most sports isn't a simple equation...skills, decision making, toughness, desire, will, mistakes, etc. all play an often bigger role. As we often see in boxing, the physical matchup doesn't decide the outcome.

It could be (and I think it's far more likely) that those she fought great fighters and they were just better on that day.  I think a better trained/prepared Jay Fuchs could be a world champion boxer WITH her current level of musculature. But she'd clearly need to make sure her endurance was sufficient as well, because that's also difficult to maintain with massive muscle size.

BTW: I was really referring to just sparring or training in boxing; but if she wanted to compete again that'd be cool too.

KJ

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2015, 07:08:17 am »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2015, 07:41:56 am »

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2015, 02:34:44 pm »

;D
User is currently banned [View]

flexcam

« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2015, 04:54:22 pm »
I would love to see her do a little boxing again...she has so much more power now than when she was competing as a boxer.

I would imagine she wouldn't be very good as would've undoubtedly have lost a good deal of speed and agility when gaining the muscle.  I saw clips of some of her last kick-boxing bouts (admittedly when older than her opponents, but not that old) and she was soundly beaten despite being far more muscular than her opponents.  Still, that doesn't detract from her earlier accomplishments in that sport and latterly in FBB (looking great at both times).

For fighting you need "inner" muscles more than outer muscles. It's a totally different training regimen. Muscle weighs a lot, so having big outer muscles, which are essentially excess weight and slow you down, is a disadvantage. Yes, they add weight to your punches, but it comes at a cost. There's a reason fighters don't look like bodybuilders and marathon runners don't look like sprinters.

Kinsyoolivia

« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2015, 04:57:39 pm »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2016, 07:15:59 am »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2016, 12:11:18 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2016, 08:04:36 am »

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2016, 01:21:55 am »
except the nails.  can't stand barbie (or worse) nails on ladies pumping heavy iron.  bolt-ons neither.  but that's me.

but yeah...otherwise our kinda FBB.  crazy pretty eyes too

Offline etx80

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2016, 09:42:06 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Jacqueline Fuchs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View