Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572583 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:41:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 1707299 times)

Offline rossi46

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #420 on: September 04, 2019, 11:14:56 am »

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #421 on: September 04, 2019, 10:37:58 pm »

Offline necro2080

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #422 on: September 04, 2019, 11:48:03 pm »
I really need to see her next to Amazonka. We must have a battle of the mass monsters.

luis3iguel

« Reply #423 on: September 05, 2019, 01:30:39 pm »
I really need to see her next to Amazonka. We must have a battle of the mass monsters.
is the battle with all fans want USA vs RUSSIA

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #424 on: September 05, 2019, 03:30:23 pm »
If these gif are recent, there is no ojection for Aleesha to participate in the Phoenix!! Despite her accident. She seems to be animated in this regard by a will of... Superwoman. What a speedy recovery, she is genius! What power! Superhuman.
 I hope that the first chapter of the "Battle of Mass Monsters", as Necro2080 has named it, will begin this weekend, even in the absence of the Tsarine Natalya Amazonka (but also the Colossus Renee...). It is true that the world of Female Bodybuilding will gain enormously from becoming multipolar... It would gain a lot... in extreme muscle mass but also in diversity, it would create vocations for more young women on the whole earth while offering a diversity of prodigious physics (pure and chiseled PECS Vs Pecs-Boobs, slenders Vs compacts, big Caucasian Blondes Vs Stocky Asian vs, etc., etc.) Like: Round 1, on stage for the 1st comparisons, parade Carla Maria (Brazil), Vera (Rep. Tch), ALEESHA (USA), Natalya (Russia), Renee (USA-Brazil), Jaranya DUNGKAM (Thailand), Monia GIOIOSA (Italy) Margie (USA)! A panel with a wide range of backgrounds. All kinds of girls all hyperfuncated differently. Admittedly this is already a bit the case, but more obvious, more exxadized, it would be better, right? 2020? 2021? maybe.
ALEESHA seems in any case ready for this weekend's challenge. Stunning. By the way, don't you find that Aleesha, she is somewhat a kind of "Amazonka in smaller size," a similar smaller morphotype?

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #425 on: September 05, 2019, 03:52:24 pm »
All kinds of girls all hyperfuncated differently.

And then it snuff out the cretins detractors who claim that "in addition to not being beautiful, these women -hers bodies - all look alike"! I heard a pseudo-phylosophe say this in general approval on set. The miserables have not understood that it is exactly the opposite, they develop to the extreme a specificity to stand out from the others.

birmi482

« Reply #426 on: September 05, 2019, 04:38:44 pm »
Sorry my friends who are dreaming of a mass muscle lineup, a cold war style USA - Russia competition, Rocky 4 remake etc. It won't happen because the IFBB wants leaned down girls. So all the named mass muscle monsters will have to lean down heavily if they want to have a real chance at the competition against Helle and Margie. Just look at how lean Aleesha is now for Phoenix, a far cry from her muscle monster pics. Or Monique Jones looked to be leaner with less muscle mass than in Romania. Unfortunately, the IFBB's mantra is rippedness, leaness, conditioning , symmetry, but NOT muscle mass. So we can fantasize on, but as long as the IFBB rules under the current regime, such a mass muscle monster lineup with the named girls in their alltime biggest most massive can only happen in our fantasies.

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #427 on: September 05, 2019, 05:34:13 pm »
Sorry my friends who are dreaming of a mass muscle lineup, a cold war style USA - Russia competition, Rocky 4 remake etc. It won't happen because the IFBB wants leaned down girls. So all the named mass muscle monsters will have to lean down heavily if they want to have a real chance at the competition against Helle and Margie. Just look at how lean Aleesha is now for Phoenix, a far cry from her muscle monster pics. Or Monique Jones looked to be leaner with less muscle mass than in Romania. Unfortunately, the IFBB's mantra is rippedness, leaness, conditioning , symmetry, but NOT muscle mass. So we can fantasize on, but as long as the IFBB rules under the current regime, such a mass muscle monster lineup with the named girls in their alltime biggest most massive can only happen in our fantasies.

Nataliya herself said that IFBB wants the competitors have physique-type physique.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #428 on: September 05, 2019, 06:07:46 pm »

Don't be sorry, it's your point of view and perhaps your own fantasy… so don't be restrictive.
We are on this site because it talks about what already ?... We like it without censorship and restricted or condescending! Take it easy please. You like them that way. Ok. To express our opinions and our tastes calmly is that we wait here. It is already quite taboo to talk about it in real life, even hurtful and discriminating, moreover personally at the moment, it is only here that I talk about it, so thank you for understanding. If not, where can we talk about it serenely. That's the purpose of the site. Then we can discuss the guidelines of the federations and their directions, and then I might be afraid to agree with you. Thanks in advance for your understanding because I feel you very smart. 

birmi482

« Reply #429 on: September 05, 2019, 08:52:04 pm »
I think you get me wrong. I am definitively with you about fantasizing of a mass monster muscle lineup. And I want Nataliya Amazonka to win at her biggest most massive form, when she outsizes and outmuscles most male bb. That's my fantasy. But knowing the IFBB's current regime, they will not let my dream come true

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #430 on: September 06, 2019, 02:51:55 am »
I understand.
Nataliya Amazonka is one of the most commercial fbb and passes on major international media. Will they be able to miss the vein for a long time? Don't you think that the "Too Big for this World" amazons may finally seem bankable for the IFBB?
To claim the negative is to be persuaded that Margie has shrinked, which I believe very very very relative and that Helle will present herself anorexic in Phoenix which I believe very Improbable. And to hope that Robin and Vera are not invited... However, you are right to note that the current aspirations of the IFBB (with the story of Miss O N' SO ON) are brilliant not to let Our Dreams Come True. But if there is a hope of revolution: it will come from the girls themselves, by definition, revolutions come from the bottom up with the number. Many of them claim a "More Mass" combined with a definition at least equal to the Physiques or even much more exaggerated. Otherwise, we might as well have ananasier bodybuilding in women's No. 1 category :Physiques. No! Our most beautiful Amazons know this...

birmi482

« Reply #431 on: September 06, 2019, 03:06:22 am »
With regards to the revolution coming bottom up from the girls, you are right, but they need a sponsor.

Regarding Nataliya, she is by far the most popular fbb, havin 500K followers on insta. Her appeal is global. But she is a one man show. She has reached this level of popularity without the help of the IFBB, or WOS. Quite the opposite. I am sure that some IFBB bureaucrats or judges do not want her to become am example to follow.

Offline PEABUTR

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #432 on: September 06, 2019, 12:30:21 pm »
IFBB should not even be in the lime light. The BB thought stood for body building not physique  building.

birmi482

« Reply #433 on: September 06, 2019, 12:45:08 pm »
That's exactly the problem. And the WOS franchise are just licking their ass off in order to get some foothold into Miss Olympia

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #434 on: September 08, 2019, 08:26:33 am »
2019 Rising Phoenix: Women's Bodybuilding (10th)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View