Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573735 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 11:21:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Bill Dobbins
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bill Dobbins  (Read 2611 times)

Offline osher

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Bill Dobbins
« on: January 31, 2023, 12:52:48 pm »
What do you think about Bill Dobbins?

Bill Dobbins (born 1943) is an American photographer who specializes in bodybuilding, physique and fitness photography. In particular, Dobbins is well known for his work in photographing female bodybuilders and has published two books of images on the subject, The Women and Modern Amazons.

Dobbins was associated with Ben Weider and bodybuilding organizations such as the IFBB and NPC. Dobbins is also an author and writer for physique magazines. He has collaborated with Arnold Schwarzenegger on several books, including Arnold's Bodybuilding For Men and The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding.

Forum Saradas

Bill Dobbins
« on: January 31, 2023, 12:52:48 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Bill Dobbins
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 09:50:02 pm »
Bill Dobbins has an obession of shooting nudes. He alleges that his nude shoots, make these girls famous. If there's a new girl in the business, even if he is 80 years old he will secretly approach her and ask for nude photo shoots. He asks for talent fee for himself, $1500.

I remember, it was early 2000s, I googled and found two female bodybuilder images, freely available images all over the net, I created an amateur banner for Saradas with my limited photoshop skills. As soon as posting the banner, Bill Dobbins contacted me and told me that one of these images is belong to him, I should pay him or I should remove it from the banner. Told me that none of his images are for free, everybody should pay him even if it's a single image. A payment for a low-resolution image that is available all over the net even if it's not a commercial purpose just for a discussion board? Ridiculous.  Sure I removed this image from the banner. It says there're more than 100K images on his website but he doesn't want to share even a single image with FBB fans for free.

Bill Dobbins means a legendary photography or a greed and selfishness? You can judge yourself.

Bill, I'm sure you're still an incognito member on Saradas and reading every single posts, I just wanted to reveal your real face to FBB fans.
I Saradas

Offline Nahuel-H

• Activity:
    93.33%
  • Fan of athletic and muscular women
Re: Bill Dobbins
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 11:10:58 pm »

I mean a lot at least in my life. I thank you so much for those first images that I saw in magazines from the 80s/90s, it was like I was grateful for some of your memorable photos. I would have chosen the same pose, he said. So thanks from Argentina dear Bill.-

:cool2:
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Bill Dobbins

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View