Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575346 Posts in 73144 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:10:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hey guys, looks like Aubrey Plaza has started lifting [AI assisted story]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hey guys, looks like Aubrey Plaza has started lifting [AI assisted story]  (Read 7639 times)

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I just found out that Aubrey Plaza has gotten really into lifting lately. I've collected some links and stuff with her. I've become kind of obsessed with her to be honest. Here's my collection so far:

----------

The following is an interview with Aubrey on the Daily show:

Trevor: Welcome to the Daily Show, I’m your host Trevor Noah and today we have a very special guest. It’s none other than Aubrey Plaza, the actress and comedian who never fails to make us laugh. How are you today Aubrey?

Aubrey: Hey Trevor, I’m good. How are you?

Trevor: I’m fantastic, always happy to have you on the show. So Aubrey, I hear you’ve been getting into heavy lifting lately. What’s the story there?

Aubrey: Yeah, I have. I’m getting ready for a new movie, and I’ve been hitting the gym hard.

Trevor: Really? Can you tell us anything about the movie?

Aubrey: (smiling) Sorry Trevor, it’s top secret. But let’s just say I’m playing a superhero who’s really into lifting weights.

Trevor: (laughing) That’s amazing. So what kind of workout routine are you following?

Aubrey: I’ve been doing a lot of heavy lifting, mainly deadlifts and squats. And I’ve also been doing some cardio to keep myself in shape.

Trevor: That’s impressive. I’m pretty sure you’re going to make all the guys in the movie look like little boys.

Aubrey: (laughing) That’s the goal.

Trevor: But seriously, it takes a lot of dedication and discipline to get into shape like that. How have you been motivating yourself?

Aubrey: I’ve been working with a trainer who’s been keeping me on track. And I’ve also been reminding myself of the goal. I want to be in the best shape possible for this movie.

Trevor: Well, I have no doubt that you’re going to crush it. Can’t wait to see it.

Aubrey: (smiling) Thanks Trevor, I’m really excited about it.

Trevor: It’s been great having you on the show Aubrey. Keep lifting those weights and making us laugh.

Aubrey: (laughing) Will do. Thanks for having me, Trevor.

----------

And here's an article I found:

"Aubrey Plaza Transforms Her Body with Intense Weightlifting Regimen"

It's been a year since Aubrey Plaza first revealed her love for weightlifting, and the actress and comedian has made some impressive strides in her fitness journey.

In a recent interview, Plaza opened up about her dedication to her workouts and how she has transformed her body through a rigorous weightlifting routine. "I've been really pushing myself in the gym," she said. "I lift heavy weights and I focus on compound movements like squats and deadlifts. It's been challenging, but it's also been incredibly rewarding."

Plaza's hard work has paid off, as she now boasts a lean and toned physique that has caught the attention of many fans and fellow celebrities. "I've definitely noticed a difference in my body," she said. "I have more energy, I feel stronger, and I'm starting to see the definition in my muscles that I've been working towards."

Despite her busy schedule, Plaza remains committed to her workouts and continues to make her fitness a priority. In addition to her work in the gym, she has also been busy with a number of film and television projects.

Plaza's dedication to her fitness routine has also inspired many of her friends and followers to get started on their own fitness journeys. "I've had so many people come up to me and tell me that they've been motivated to start lifting weights because of me," she said. "It's been really gratifying to see that I can inspire others to take control of their health and wellness."

Despite the demands of her acting career, Plaza remains committed to her fitness and continues to push herself in the gym. "I'm just getting started," she said with a smile. "I can't wait to see where my fitness journey takes me next."

--------

Here's some tweets from her twit***, I think it's kind of hilarious how people react.

Just saw a picture of @AubreyPlaza and she is jacked! Those leg day gains are no joke 😱

I can't believe how much @AubreyPlaza has changed in just one year. She's gone from fit to absolutely ripped!

"@AubreyPlaza is trying too hard to be something she's not. She's not a fitness model, she's a comedian."

"@AubreyPlaza's muscles are so fake. She's clearly using steroids or some other kind of performance-enhancing drug."

Talk about #bodygoals! @AubreyPlaza is looking stronger than ever thanks to her dedication to weightlifting.

I am seriously impressed by @AubreyPlaza's progress in the gym. She's not just toned, she's downright swole!

Someone needs to get @AubreyPlaza a cape, because she's a real-life superhero! Those muscles are insane!

"@AubreyPlaza's obsession with working out is getting out of hand. She's turning into a muscle-bound monster."

"@AubreyPlaza needs to stop showing off her muscles and focus on her acting. She's getting too big for her britches."

"@AubreyPlaza's transformation is just another example of Hollywood's unrealistic beauty standards. She looks ridiculous."

-------
I'll let you guys know when there's any updates. I'm following her on all platforms so hopefully there'll be something soon.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Hey guys, looks like Aubrey Plaza has started lifting [AI assisted story]
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2023, 08:35:01 pm »
Looks like the announcement finally dropped! Check out this article from Entertainment Weekly. So cool!

-------------------

Aubrey Plaza is set to play the red She-Hulk in her next blockbuster film. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Plaza opened up about her excitement for the role and how it differs from the previous iterations of the Hulk.

"I'm so honored to be a part of this iconic franchise," Plaza said. "But what really excites me about this role is that the red She-Hulk, or Rulk as I like to call her, is a force to be reckoned with. She's incredibly powerful and has a fierce determination that sets her apart from the other Hulks. She's not just a brute, she's a tactical thinker and a true warrior."

Plaza's dedication to her workouts and weightlifting has prepared her for the physically demanding role. "I've been really pushing myself in the gym lately and I've seen some amazing gains," she said. "I'm excited to see how my strength and stamina will translate on screen as Rulk."

The actress's muscular physique has garnered a lot of attention from fans and fellow celebrities. "I've definitely noticed a change in the way people react to me now that I'm more muscular," Plaza said. "But I try not to let it get to my head. I'm just focused on staying healthy and fit, and doing the best job I can as Rulk."

Plaza's upcoming film is already generating buzz and fans are eagerly anticipating the release of the red She-Hulk on the big screen. "I can't wait for audiences to see what we have in store for them," Plaza said. "It's going to be an action-packed, thrilling ride."

---------------

I also found this YouTube video. She's showing off some real muscle here. It's insane how muscled she is getting.
--------

A YouTube video titled "A day on the life with Aubrey Plaza"

The video opens with a shot of a bustling city street, with people walking and cars driving by. The camera then pans to a close-up of Aubrey Plaza, who is standing on the sidewalk with a bored expression on her face.

"Welcome to my exciting and glamorous life," Aubrey says sarcastically. "As you can see, I spend most of my days standing on street corners, trying to avoid eye contact with strangers."

The video then cuts to a shot of Aubrey in her living room, lounging on the couch and scrolling through her phone. "When I'm not standing on street corners, I'm usually just hanging out at home, being a total couch potato," she says with a roll of her eyes.

The video cuts to Aubrey at the gym, she is wearing a sports bra and shorts that hug her toned body, highlighting her chiseled abs and rock-solid obliques. "But every once in a while, I like to mix things up and do some actual physical activity," she says as she curls a heavy barbell, her biceps bulge and her triceps flex, showcasing her impressive strength and power. She grunts with effort and determination, her sweat-drenched body glistening in the light. The camera zooms in on her muscles, capturing every contour and ripple as she pushes herself to the limit. The video cuts to Aubrey staring straight into the camera with a blank expression, "I have no idea what I'm doing here, I just grunt a lot and hope for the best."

The video then shows Aubrey at a café, sipping a latte and chatting with a friend. "And when I'm not working out or being a total hermit, I like to go out and socialize with other human beings," she says, waving her hand dismissively.

Finally, the video shows Aubrey at a red carpet event, smiling and posing for the cameras. She is wearing an elegant gown that showcases her athletic figure, with defined pecs and lats on display. "But at the end of the day, this is what I'm really here for: the fame, the fortune, the endless supply of free designer clothes," she says with a wink.

The video then cuts back to the city street, where Aubrey is standing with the same bored expression on her face. "So that's pretty much a day in the life of me," she says. "Exciting, right?"

---------

I'll be back with more updates as soon as I can.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 08:37:15 pm »
Oh my god guys! The trailer was just released! What do you think? I think she looks amazing. Can't wait to see the movie.

-------

The trailer opens with a shot of a city skyline at night, with the sound of sirens and chaos in the background. Cut to a close-up of Red She Hulk, played by Aubrey Plaza, standing tall and fierce in the middle of a group of armed men. She cracks her knuckles and a sinister smile spreads across her face.

Red She Hulk: "Looks like somebody needs a lesson in manners."

The men open fire, but the bullets bounce off Red She Hulk's superhuman body. She charges forward, tossing the men aside like rag dolls. She punches and kicks with incredible strength, leaving destruction in her wake.

Cut to a shot of Red She Hulk in her alter ego, Betty Ross, sitting in a therapy session with her therapist, played by Emma Watson. She looks troubled and emotional as she speaks to the therapist.

Betty: "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. The more I use my powers, the more I feel like I'm losing myself."

The therapist looks concerned.

Therapist: "It's important to remember that you're not alone, Betty. You have people who care about you and want to help you."

Cut back to the action, with Red She Hulk facing off against a new enemy, the villainous Abomination. He towers over her, snarling and ready to attack.

Betty looks into the Therapist's eyes and leans in for a kiss. The two share a tender, passionate moment before pulling back and smiling at each other.

Betty: "I think I'm finally starting to feel like myself again."

Cut back to the action.

Abomination: "You think you can stop me, little girl? I am unstoppable!"

Red She Hulk smirks and flexes her muscles.

Red She Hulk: "I don't need to stop you. I'll just beat the crap out of you and call it a day."

The two begin to fight, with Red She Hulk showing off her incredible strength and agility as she takes on Abomination. The trailer ends with a montage of quick action shots, set to a pulsing soundtrack, featuring Red She Hulk in a series of epic battles against various enemies. The tagline appears on screen:  "The strongest hero in the Marvel universe just got even stronger."

Cut to a shot of Betty Ross in her everyday life, struggling to open a jar of pickles. She grunts and strains, but the jar remains stubbornly sealed. She sighs in frustration and looks at the camera with a deadpan expression.

Offline jacksundeen3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 03:19:31 pm »
Great story! Reminds me of this Jessica Alba one I've read before, both have really nice muscle progression/obsessions

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=143716.0

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023, 07:37:12 am »
Thanks! And also thanks for linking the Jessica Alba story, it really does cater to the same fantasy.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2023, 07:40:22 am »
Hey everyone. Guess most of you already heard about the crazy news. I've no idea what could've made her that angry, but I'm sure she had a good reason.

-------

News Article:

Aubrey Plaza involved in scandal at film premiere

Actress and comedian Aubrey Plaza made headlines last night after an incident at the premiere of her latest film, "Red She Hulk." According to witnesses, Plaza became visibly upset and began yelling at a member of the film crew during the red carpet event.

The incident occurred when Plaza was posing for photos with her co-star, Emma Watson. A member of the film crew approached Plaza and attempted to adjust her microphone, but she allegedly pushed him away and began yelling at him.

"Aubrey just lost it," said one witness. "She was screaming and cursing at the guy, it was really embarrassing. Emma tried to calm her down, but she was having none of it."

The incident quickly drew the attention of the media and fans, with many expressing their shock and disappointment at Plaza's behavior. Plaza later issued a statement apologizing for her actions and blaming the incident on "personal stress and anxiety."

"I want to apologize for my behavior at the premiere," Plaza said in the statement. "I am deeply sorry for any harm or embarrassment I may have caused. I was dealing with some personal issues and I let my emotions get the best of me. I take full responsibility for my actions and I will make sure to seek the help and support I need to prevent this from happening again."

The film's producers have not commented on the incident, but it remains to be seen how the scandal will affect Plaza's career.

-------

Oh, and I can't wait to finally see the movie! I've got tickets to the premier. It's gonna be amazing. Hoping for some awesome hulk muscle action lol.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 07:23:05 am »
Hey guys, just got back from seeing the movie Red She Hulk and wow, it was amazing! I'm just blown away! It's the best marvel movie since the first avengers movie. And the critics seem to like it too! Check it out.

-----

Ted She Hulk" is a thrilling and powerful new addition to the Marvel universe.

Aubrey Plaza and Emma Watson deliver standout performances as the titular characters, with Plaza bringing a fierce physicality to her role and Watson bringing emotional depth and complexity. The two actresses have excellent chemistry on screen, and their relationship is a highlight of the film.

In addition to the strong performances, the film itself is a thrilling and visually stunning adventure. The action sequences are well-choreographed and the visual effects are impressive, creating a captivating and immersive experience for the audience.

One of the most interesting aspects of the film is its exploration of the themes of identity and self-acceptance. The character of Betty Ross, played by Watson, struggles with her own identity as she grapples with the changes brought on by her transformation into the red She-Hulk. This internal conflict is well-developed and adds an extra layer of depth to the film.

Overall, "Red She Hulk" is a must-see for fans of the superhero genre. Its thrilling action, powerful performances, and thought-provoking themes make it a standout addition to the Marvel universe. Don't miss it in theaters now.

-------

Gonna post some tweets here too, people seem to have loved it as much as I did!

Just saw @RedSheHulk and I was blown away by @AubreyPlaza's performance. She was fierce and strong and completely stole the show 💪🏼

@AubreyPlaza is a force to be reckoned with in @RedSheHulk. She brings a whole new level of badass to the role 🔥

If you want to see a superhero movie with some serious girl power, check out @RedSheHulk starring @AubreyPlaza and @EmmaWatson 💥

@AubreyPlaza is killing it in @RedSheHulk. Her dedication to weightlifting really paid off and she looks incredible on screen 💪🏼

I don't want to give away any spoilers, but let's just say that @AubreyPlaza has some impressive fight scenes in @RedSheHulk. You don't want to miss them 💥

@RedSheHulk is a must-see for fans of the superhero genre. And @AubreyPlaza is the real star of the show. Go see it now! 🎥

-------

And I almost forgot! There's another interview with Aubrey on the tonight show. And she's there with Emma Watson!

Trevor Noah: Welcome to the Tonight Show, I'm your host Trevor Noah. Our first guests tonight are Aubrey Plaza and Emma Watson, stars of the new film "Red She Hulk." Aubrey, Emma, thanks for joining us.

Aubrey Plaza: Thanks for having us, Trevor.

Emma Watson: It's great to be here.

Trevor Noah: So, "Red She Hulk" is getting a lot of buzz. What was it like working on the film?

Trevor Noah: So, I've heard you guys never met each other before working on the movie.

Emma Watson: Oh, I'll never forget when Aubrey and I first met.

Aubrey Plaza: Yeah, that was a funny one. So, we were on set and we were supposed to have this intense fight scene. And Emma comes in and she's wearing this huge, fluffy pink bathrobe.

Emma Watson: And I'm like, "Hi, nice to meet you," and Aubrey just looks at me like, "What the hell is going on?"

Aubrey Plaza: And then I realized that she was in costume.

Emma Watson: And I was like, "Oh, sorry, I thought we were doing a different scene."

Trevor Noah: (laughing) That's hilarious. I can just imagine the two of you standing there in your bathrobes, ready to fight.

Aubrey Plaza: It was definitely a funny start to our working relationship. But we ended up having a great time on set.

Trevor Noah: Well, I'm glad you were able to laugh about it. Thanks for sharing that story with us.

Aubrey Plaza: No problem, it was a funny moment.

Emma Watson: Yeah, it was definitely a memorable experience.

Aubrey Plaza: It was a lot of fun. We had some amazing action scenes and the visual effects were really cool.

Emma Watson: Yeah, it was a blast. We got to do a lot of our own stunts, which was really exciting.

Trevor Noah: And Aubrey, I have to ask, how did your dedication to weightlifting help you with the role?

Aubrey Plaza: Well, it definitely helped with the action scenes. I was able to lift heavier weights and do more physically demanding stunts because of my training. Plus, it was great for my confidence and feeling strong.

Trevor Noah: That's awesome. And Emma, what was it like working with Aubrey on the film?

Emma Watson: It was great. We had great chemistry and we really supported each other on set. We became good friends and it was just a really positive experience.

Trevor Noah: That's great to hear. And what's next for both of you?

Aubrey Plaza: I have a few projects in the works, but I can't talk about them yet.

Emma Watson: I have a few films coming out later this year and I'm really excited about them. I'm also continuing my work as a UN Goodwill Ambassador.

Trevor Noah: Well, we're looking forward to seeing what you both have coming up. Aubrey, Emma, thank you for joining us on the Tonight Show.

Aubrey Plaza: Thanks for having us.

Emma Watson: It was great to be here.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
The following is an article in an LA newspaper:

Aubrey Plaza overpowers robbers in LA

Actress and comedian Aubrey Plaza was the victim of an attempted robbery in Los Angeles, but she quickly took control of the situation and overpowered the two men until the police arrived.

According to witnesses, Plaza was walking near her home when two men approached her and demanded her belongings. But instead of complying, Plaza fought back, using her impressive strength and athleticism to fend off the robbers.

"Aubrey was amazing," said one witness. "She took them down like it was nothing. It was clear that she's been putting in a lot of work at the gym."

Plaza, who has been vocal about her dedication to weightlifting, was able to hold the men until the police arrived and took them into custody. She was unharmed during the incident.

This is not the first time that Plaza has shown off her physical prowess. She has been making headlines recently for her impressive transformation and dedication to her fitness routine.

"I never expected to use my strength like this," Plaza said in a statement. "But I'm glad that I was able to defend myself and that the robbers were caught. It just goes to show that hard work in the gym can pay off in unexpected ways."

The police are still investigating the incident, but Plaza has received widespread praise for her quick thinking and physical prowess. She remains focused on her fitness and her upcoming projects in film and television.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
The following is an article from The Independent:

Aubrey Plaza splits from husband after five years of marriage

Actress and comedian Aubrey Plaza has announced that she has split from her husband after five years of marriage. The couple, who had been together for over a decade, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split.

Plaza, who rose to fame for her roles in "Parks and Recreation" and "The Red She-Hulk," has been busy with a number of film and television projects in recent years. She has also been making headlines for her dedication to weightlifting and impressive transformation.

The couple, who were married in 2017, have not commented on the details of their split or whether they will be seeking a divorce.

Plaza's fans and followers have expressed their support for the actress and have wished her well during this difficult time. She has not yet announced any upcoming projects or addressed the split publicly

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
Here's some comments from twit*** on Aubrey Plaza's breakup.

"@AubreyPlaza, stay strong! You are an amazing person, and you will come out of this even stronger."

"I am sending you all my love and support during this difficult time. You deserve to be happy, and you will find love again."

"I'm not surprised they broke up. @AubreyPlaza seems so self-absorbed and vain."

"Aubrey's breakup is just another reminder that celebrity relationships never last 🤷‍♀️. It's all for show anyway."

"I can't believe Aubrey and her husband split up. I thought they were perfect for each other. What a shame :( "

"Sending love and support to Aubrey during this difficult time ♥️♥️♥️ You're strong and resilient, and you'll get through this!"

"I guess all those muscles won't help you keep a marriage together, huh?"

"Maybe if @AubreyPlaza spent more time on her marriage than on her biceps, things would have turned out differently."

"It takes a lot of courage to end a marriage that isn't working. I respect Aubrey for making the tough decision."

"Her husband probably didn't like her being more buff than him lol."

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
The following is a Reddit post:

I am appalled by the rumors circulating that Aubrey Plaza's muscles were the cause of her recent breakup. Let me be clear: That shit is straight up sexist bullshit.

Let me spell it out for you: a woman's worth is not determined by her goddamn appearance. Just because Aubrey has some fucking muscles doesn't mean shit. She's a talented actress and a badass, and anyone who can't see that is just an insecure prick.

And let's not forget that relationships are complicated. There could be a million fucking reasons why Aubrey and her husband split up, and none of them have anything to do with her goddamn biceps. So all you assholes who think you have some fucking insight into their goddamn relationship need to shut up.

So here's my message to all you sexist, judgmental pricks out there: stop fucking worrying about what women look like and start focusing on their goddamn talents and achievements. And if you can't do that, then shut the fuck up and get the hell out of our way.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
Headline: Aubrey Plaza Gets Ripped and Rages Against Ex-Husband Jeff Baena!

Subheading: "Jeff Baena Reveals All About Aubrey Plaza's Shocking Transformation and Their Turbulent Relationship"

Aubrey Plaza, the sarcastic actress who gained fame for her roles in Parks and Recreation and Red She-Hulk, has been hitting the gym hard lately. But sources close to the star say that her newfound muscles might be a symptom of her recent breakup with her longtime partner, writer and director Jeff Baena.

"Jeff used to love Aubrey's wit and sardonic humor, but once she started to focus on her fitness, he became jealous and controlling," says a close friend of the couple. "He wanted her to stay skinny and submissive, and he resented her for wanting to take control of her own body and her own life."

Jeff Baena denies these accusations, but he also reveals some shocking details about his relationship with Aubrey in an exclusive interview with our reporter.

According to Baena, Plaza's workout routine started to take over their lives, leading to arguments and fights on a daily basis. "We would argue about everything, from what to have for breakfast to how long she should spend at the gym," he says. "It was exhausting."

"She was always a handful," Baena says. "She had this habit of playing practical jokes on me, like filling my shoes with cream cheese or hiding my car keys. At first, I thought it was cute, but after a while, it just became annoying."

Baena also alleges that Aubrey had a penchant for violent outbursts. "She once threw a lamp at me because I left the toilet seat up," he claims. "And another time, she punched a hole in the wall because I didn't do the dishes."

But it wasn't just their physical fights that were causing problems. Baena also reveals that Plaza had a habit of bringing her work home with her, often staying up late to rehearse lines or prepare for auditions. "I would wake up in the middle of the night to her muttering to herself, practicing lines in different accents," he says. "It was like living with a different person every day."

Despite the chaos, Baena says he still loved Plaza and wanted to make their marriage work. But eventually, he realized he couldn't handle the constant drama and decided to call it quits. "It was a hard decision, but I knew I had to put myself first," he says.

As for Plaza, she seems to be taking the breakup in stride, focusing on her newfound fitness and career opportunities. But according to Baena, there's more to the story than meets the eye.

"She may come across as confident and in control, but deep down, she's still dealing with a lot of emotional baggage from her childhood," the source says. "She's never been able to fully trust anyone, and that's why she has a hard time opening up to Jeff or anyone else."

It remains to be seen how Aubrey will respond to Jeff's allegations, but one thing is clear: this breakup is far from amicable, and the wounds are still fresh.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
The following is a Reddit post by a user named PeaPodPopper from a weightlifting sub:

OMG, you guys! I just had the most insane experience ever! I participated in a powerlifting competition and guess who showed up? Aubrey Plaza! You know, that jacked actress from the She-Hulk movie? Yeah, her!

Let me tell you, I was already super hyped to be there. I've been working my butt off for months, training and lifting and eating like a beast. And the competition was no joke. There were some seriously muscular ladies there, all geared up and ready to go.

But when Aubrey walked in, everything changed. She was a freaking beast, y'all. I mean, I knew she'd been working out and getting all muscled up, but I had no idea she was THIS strong.

At first, I was just excited to see her. I mean, who wouldn't be? She's gorgeous and talented and now she's ripped as hell. But then, she started warming up and I realized she was a serious contender.

It was like she was just casually dominating the whole competition. Like, she'd lift these crazy heavy weights with ease and then just walk away like it was nothing. And everyone was just in awe, including me. She was even cracking jokes with the judges, made them all laugh .

I tried not to get too distracted, because I had my own lifts to worry about. But every time Aubrey stepped up to the bar, I couldn't help but watch. It was like watching a superhero in action.

And then, to top it all off, she ended up winning the whole damn thing. Like, she didn't just win, she crushed it. And she did it all while looking effortlessly cool and confident, like it was just another day at the gym for her.

But the best part was when she finished her last lift and was walking off the stage. I mean at that point it was not even a competition any more, everybody knew that she'd won. She just turned around, looked at the judges, and deadpanned, "So, did I win?" I swear, the entire audience erupted in laughter. I mean, this woman is a master of delivery.

I was honestly starstruck. I mean, I've seen famous people before, but there was something about seeing Aubrey Plaza dominating in a powerlifting competition that just blew my mind. And now, I'm even more motivated to keep training and pushing myself to be the best I can be.

So yeah, that's my crazy story. If you ever get a chance to see Aubrey Plaza in action, take it. Trust me, it's an experience you won't forget.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that I actually got to talk to Aubrey for a few minutes after the competition. I was still in a bit of a daze from watching her lift, but I managed to stammer out something about how amazing she was in Red She-Hulk and how much I admired her. And you know what? She was so nice and down-to-earth. She thanked me for coming to the competition and said she was happy to meet me. We even took a selfie together!

I couldn't believe how chill she was, considering she had just won a powerlifting competition and was probably exhausted. But that's just who Aubrey is, I guess. A total badass on the platform, but a total sweetheart in person.

Anyway, I know this has been a super long post, but I just had to share my experience watching Aubrey Plaza dominate the powerlifting competition. It was truly one of the coolest things I've ever seen, and I feel so lucky to have been a part of it.

Edit2: Here's the selfie you guys were asking about. She makes me look tiny lol!

--------

The following is a description of the linked photo:

The composition of the photo is a little off-kilter, with the camera tilted slightly to the side and the two women slightly off-center in the frame. But that just adds to the charm of the photo, making it feel more spontaneous and real. The colors are vibrant and warm, with the glow of the overhead lights casting a flattering light on both women's faces.

A red haired girl with glasses is standing on the left side of the photo, beaming with joy and admiration.

Aubrey is standing on the right side, with a brawny arm draped over the girl While the redhead is clearly strong and fit, Aubrey's muscles are on another level entirely; She's wearing a black t-shirt that reads "Deadlift and Chill" in bold white letters. Her arms are thick and sinewy, with veins popping out along her biceps and forearms. Her shoulders are broad and defined, even through her shirt, you can see the contours of her abs and obliques, evidence of the countless hours she's spent training and perfecting her body.

Despite her impressive physique, however, Aubrey's expression in the selfie is nothing but relaxed and happy. She's clearly enjoying herself, basking in the glow of the competition and the company of her fans. Her face is free of makeup and her dark hair is pulled back in a messy bun, giving her a natural and approachable look. Yet, in her large, intensive eyes, there's a glint of mischief.

-------------

Here's some comments to the Reddit post:

Ava89: Wow, what an amazing experience! Aubrey Plaza is seriously one of the coolest people in Hollywood. Did she seem sad or anything after breaking up with Jeff?

JoeyJ90: Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. It must be tough to go through a breakup, especially when you're in the public eye.

Samantha_R: I don't think we should speculate about Aubrey's personal life. It's not really our business, you know?

TheRealDan: I agree with Samantha_R. Let's focus on the awesome powerlifting competition and how inspiring Aubrey is!

PeaPodPopper (OP): Hey guys, thanks for all the comments! I totally get where you're coming from about respecting Aubrey's privacy. I didn't want to bring it up in my original post, but since you asked, I'll say that she seemed totally fine and happy during the competition. She was cracking jokes and making us all laugh, and she didn't seem to have a care in the world. Of course, I don't know what she's going through behind the scenes, but I can say that during the competition, she was her usual awesome self.

IronGoddess: Thanks for the update, OP! I'm glad to hear that Aubrey is doing okay. It sounds like you had an amazing experience. Maybe someday I'll get to meet her too!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hey guys, looks like Aubrey Plaza has started lifting [AI assisted story]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View