Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572409 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:24:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Italian Community - Communità Italiana  |  Italian's athletes profile - Profilo delle atlete italiane  |  Claudia Partenza
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Claudia Partenza  (Read 163964 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Claudia Partenza
« on: June 29, 2010, 01:03:06 pm »
Birthplace/Luogo di nascita: Fabriano (An)
Date of Birth/ Data di nascita: 11 december 1965

Facebook: Yes/Si ----> http://www.facebook.com/people/Claudia-Partenza/100000083796614

Gym where she training / Palestra dove si allena: unknown / sconosciuta

What is your profession?
I’m employed in thickening of attire

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training?
I have practised artistic gymnastic for 8 years when I was young, basketball and tennis for a few years, and than swimming.

Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
I went in a gymnasium after 2 pregnancies, only for getting in better shape, but everybody told me that I had the quality for compete.When I came close to this world of competing I saw that my body was not so different from competitors.

Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
Certainly the world championship, it was the most exiting thing, and winning the overall being a light weight was a big satisfaction.

Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
I usually train 6 days for week, not cause I impose a relax to my body for one day,but cause I’m too busy for work or for my children or something else.
I train one muscle every session, only for abdominals, calf and triceps I combine with another muscle group more important and bigger.
Unfortunatly I don’t like cardio, so I do that only the last month before a competition, but for 20 minutes 2 times a week.

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don’t like so much?
I like squats very much, but I like it even more when I finish doing them! I feel my legs working very well. I also like tractions to the bar. Which I don’t like?..I don’t know..I’m thinking but I cannot find one!

Which body part is your best in your opinion?
My legs and gluteus are my best part in competition (and worse in off-season)

If you don’t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
120 kg for squatting complete, 90 kg for plain bench

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
About training for competition I like to feel my body changing when it becomes ripped. Part of the ‘off season’ I like that is a period with not so much stress and anxieties.

Please describe a typical day in the life of Claudia Partenza.
I get up at 6.30,I prepare the food for the whole day to bring me,from 8.30 to 16.00 I go to work, than I spend some time with my children and at 6:30 p.m. I go to the gym. I work as a trainer for some ours and finally it’s time for my training. At 11:00 p.m. I come back home and at 1 a.m. I go to sleep.

Please tell me about what you do when you don’t work out (hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.)
Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of leisure time. I like to make the reconstruction of nails, so this also has become a job.

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
It makes you understand what is discipline and constancy, imposes you alimentary rules and all the sacrifices they make you become strong and determined

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
I started to frequently workout in a gym in 1996. I brought my daughter Nicole to the kindergarten and me and Thomas (my son that was only 3 months old) went to the gym. He slept in his baby carriage and this allowed me to train quietly.
I hope that this is of encouragement for so many mothers that want to improve their own bodies after a pregnancy

What are your competition goals or personal future goals?
My goal is always that to improve every competition in which I compete, to always give the maximum and to always get the best from my body.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Claudia Partenza
« on: June 29, 2010, 01:03:06 pm »

chest

Re: Claudia Partenza
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 11:44:18 am »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 05:45:00 pm »
You have right chest her legs are over the average of the major part of the bodybuilders

Hai ragione chest le sue gambe somo molto ben costruite e nettamente al di sopra delle gambe di molte bodybuilder
I Saradas

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 06:18:31 pm »
A couple of offseason ones of her recently

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

seron

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 02:42:57 pm »

glassman

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 08:36:15 pm »

Enjoy! :)

Offline bluemuscle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 11:23:48 am »

Offline fbbadmirer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 12:07:51 am »
Amazing! I know this thread is old, but I have been on and off this site for years and just recently stumbled on this thread. I have said this before and I will say it again, these Italian women are super hot.

Sexy mature muscle, and a brunette to boot. The ones who end up going blonde just end up looking weird. She looks great.  :-*

Offline Karrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 07:49:25 pm »

diabolax

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 11:11:26 am »

diabolax

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 11:22:41 am »

diabolax

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 11:23:14 am »

diabolax

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 11:23:44 am »

diabolax

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 11:24:10 am »

diabolax

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 11:24:49 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Italian Community - Communità Italiana  |  Italian's athletes profile - Profilo delle atlete italiane  |  Claudia Partenza

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View