Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575748 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:44:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Webcam before booking a session
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Webcam before booking a session  (Read 3426 times)

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Webcam before booking a session
« on: December 31, 2022, 09:50:47 pm »
Hi guys just curious how many guys book regular webcam sessions with session providers?

For guys who do webcam regularly say once or twice every month when you do meet in person do you get extra perks like extra free time?

Personally never done webcamming doesn't really interest me but perhaps if you do book a webcam session before meeting a lady in person, you might get more in a session than if you just booked her normally?

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Webcam before booking a session
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 10:56:12 pm »
I never done so. I find Webcam to be a total waste of time. 

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2023, 12:20:12 am »

Yh I find them pointless but if you do meet on webcam beforehand, you can introduce yourself, show your face, talk about what you like. So when it comes to the real session in person, the provider might remember who you are and know exactly what you want.

I just want to know if any guys get any special privileges like a 1 hour session turning into a 2 hour session, provider allowing you to take pics/videos,  possibly discounts etc over guys who just book normally without doing webcam sessions

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 12:38:59 am »

Yh I find them pointless but if you do meet on webcam beforehand, you can introduce yourself, show your face, talk about what you like. So when it comes to the real session in person, the provider might remember who you are and know exactly what you want.

I just want to know if any guys get any special privileges like a 1 hour session turning into a 2 hour session, provider allowing you to take pics/videos,  possibly discounts etc over guys who just book normally without doing webcam sessions

That is not an issue that (And others who been around scene) have, so I don’t have to book webcam to introduce myself or worry about special privileges etc.   Its why schmoes who never met me hate me on this board lol.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 12:53:36 am »
To answer the original question, to a point.

I have been doing webcam since 2005 and only been doing sessions since 2019.  I have sessioned with a handful of women I had met on cam first.  I wouldn't say it offers any special extras, but it does lend to some initial familiarity, no awkward introductions at the beginning of the meeting. I have been lucky in most of the women I see I have been able to spend some extra time with, but that has more to do with seeing the same women as repeats and less to do with any time spent on webcam.   

That is not an issue that (And others who been around scene) have, so I don’t have to book webcam to introduce myself or worry about special privileges etc.   Its why schmoes who never met me hate me on this board lol.

I've met you and still hate you.
Yo.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 02:23:48 am »

I have been doing webcam since 2005 and only been doing sessions since 2019.  I have sessioned with a handful of women I had met on cam first.  I wouldn't say it offers any special extras, but it does lend to some initial familiarity, no awkward introductions at the beginning of the meeting. I have been lucky in most of the women I see I have been able to spend some extra time with, but that has more to do with seeing the same women as repeats and less to do with any time spent on webcam.   

lol love ya man

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2023, 02:30:54 am »

lol love ya man

I don't hate you . . . but my affection for you is probably unhealthy.
Life sucks and then you die.

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2023, 03:19:47 pm »
What's the point of webcam before booking a session anyways?

If you wanna know what kinda shape they in, check insta or twit***. I think there's literally only 1 person on HBC I have not been able to figure out who they are

If you wanna see what they're like, I assure you they're probably just as fake on cam as they are in person. If anything, they're probably less personable in person

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2023, 09:16:57 pm »

If you wanna know what kinda shape they in, check insta or twit***. I think there's literally only 1 person on HBC I have not been able to figure out who they are

If you wanna see what they're like, I assure you they're probably just as fake on cam as they are in person. If anything, they're probably less personable in person

Look it's probably not going to make a huge difference in the whole grand scheme of things. But a week or a couple of days before meeting a FBB in person. Doing a webcam session could make a small difference like getting extra time, going out for dinner, taking pictures/videos without extra charges

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2023, 09:51:46 pm »

Look it's probably not going to make a huge difference in the whole grand scheme of things. But a week or a couple of days before meeting a FBB in person. Doing a webcam session could make a small difference like getting extra time, going out for dinner, taking pictures/videos without extra charges

I figure the price of the webcam is probably equal to or greater than those

Online DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2023, 01:18:18 pm »
I’ve had a couple of sessions recently with people who were UTR and both in their postings advertise FaceTime or Google duo verification.  Thinking back on it I wonder if it was more them trying to figure out if I were real and not a cop 👮‍♀️ lol.
Also another issue is to make sure that the person that you want to see who is not really popular or on the WB/Sessiongirls sites are actually real.  It also gives you an idea of what they look like before you go and meet them.  Breaking the ice on camera before you see somebody and explaining what you want in your session can sometimes streamline your session when you get there so you don’t have to spend a lot of time going over it in person.

In terms of discounts or perks, I guess that would depend on how well you mesh and what you negotiate. Some people are better than others. 

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2023, 03:28:24 pm »
I booked a 15min £50 face to face webcam session with muscledoll before meeting her in person in London.

We had a great conversation beforehand on webcam which probably helped. I paid the normal rate and ended up getting extras

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2023, 04:32:51 pm »
I booked a 15min £50 face to face webcam session with muscledoll before meeting her in person in London.

We had a great conversation beforehand on webcam which probably helped. I paid the normal rate and ended up getting extras

The £50 webcam meant you didn't pay the normal rate.  :clap:
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Webcam before booking a session

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View