Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580189 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 09:10:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Does bodybuilding need it's own network?????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Does bodybuilding need it's own network?????  (Read 3613 times)

guana

Does bodybuilding need it's own network?????
« on: June 14, 2010, 06:04:39 pm »
In my opinion the sport of bodybuilding has fallen on her times?  With barely any network broadcasting you either have to see any shows in person, on the internet, or pay-per-view.  Most of the networks that use to carry bodybuilding contests and shows have dropped them from their schdule.  With so many cable networks out there why don't the IFBB make their own.  It you can have a network for golf, videogames, and gameshows why not bodybuilding?  Ben Weider has the connections to make it happen.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Does bodybuilding need it's own network?????
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 01:25:45 pm »
There is already PhysiqueTv but I want a channel entirely dedicated to the world of female bodybuilding.
I Saradas

guana

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 09:30:49 pm »
There is already PhysiqueTv but I want a channel entirely dedicated to the world of female bodybuilding.

A channel totally dedicated to FBBs won't work.  You have make for the whole sport. 

Mangochutney

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 01:13:07 am »

I understand that you want this but it's important for you to understand that it's not about what one person wants. There has to be a market for something to make it work and although there are people who like female bodybuilders-I'm not one of them, I like figure/fitness/bikini competitors- I'm not sure that there is a big enough market-either in the U.S. or the world-for that type of specialty channel.  Perhaps someone will create an internet channel like that, but I really can't see a bodybuilding only television network any time soon.

arcore23

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 07:06:51 am »
I think that a channel of female fbb will be very interesting.

guana

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 08:45:25 pm »

I understand that you want this but it's important for you to understand that it's not about what one person wants. There has to be a market for something to make it work and although there are people who like female bodybuilders-I'm not one of them, I like figure/fitness/bikini competitors- I'm not sure that there is a big enough market-either in the U.S. or the world-for that type of specialty channel.  Perhaps someone will create an internet channel like that, but I really can't see a bodybuilding only television network any time soon.

It's possible.  It doesn't have to be all about bodybuilding.  Think of all the celebrities that have come out of bodybuilding.  Arnold, Cory, Rachel, Lou, and the movies and t.v. shows they have done.  Plus documentaries on the sport.  So much education that can be learned for those that want to.

jordi1

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 11:05:10 pm »
the problem is its a minority sport unfortunately,its disappointing that these great athletes dont have a dedicated tv station or alloted time to showcase all their hard work and endurance,

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Does bodybuilding need it's own network?????

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View