Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574182 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:24:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Rising Phoenix 2022
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rising Phoenix 2022  (Read 9576 times)

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Rising Phoenix 2022
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2022, 11:16:12 pm »
where can we find what is the body weight of all the competitors for this competition pls ?

There are no weight classes in the pro ranks, so BBers don't get weighed at the shows. Unless someone posts online how much they're weighing, nobody knows.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2022, 11:16:12 pm »

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2022, 03:54:13 am »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2022, 02:46:21 pm »
Rising Phoenix 2022

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline taedea67

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2022, 11:06:48 pm »
I don't like the actual format because it favors mostly those already qualified for the Olympias.  It would be best if they put it around the same time they present the Arnolds to give a fair share.

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2022, 11:59:05 pm »
I don't like the actual format because it favors mostly those already qualified for the Olympias.  It would be best if they put it around the same time they present the Arnolds to give a fair share.

It won't do well if you put it close to the Arnold. I agree with you that too many people who got their Olympia qualification shouldn't compete. Now that the Indy, Omaha, and Vancouver shows are gone this should be an open show. We all know it's about the Wings Of Strength promoting their ambassadors. Michaela is the only one who isn't. I'm surprised she even got an invitation   

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2022, 07:08:01 am »
I thought this year's show was the most competitive & had the deepest lineup of any Rising Phoenix so far. Yes, obviously Andrea Shaw was going to win, but after that there really wasn't much between the other 16 ladies. Really only Tina Williams showed up with conditioning that was really off. Even the women who missed out on the top 10 looked really good.

As far as the judge and goes, I thought they did an OK job. I agreed with the top three places. I was really surprised they gave Leah Dennie fourth place. She's a fabulous competitor, and I like her a lot but I think there are four or five ladies I would have put above her. I also thought Donna Salib and Nadia C. were really overlooked.

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2022, 10:36:32 pm »

It won't do well if you put it close to the Arnold. I agree with you that too many people who got their Olympia qualification shouldn't compete. Now that the Indy, Omaha, and Vancouver shows are gone this should be an open show. We all know it's about the Wings Of Strength promoting their ambassadors. Michaela is the only one who isn't. I'm surprised she even got an invitation

I don't think that the Vancouver show is gone? On their Insta**** page they have posts from just a few days ago which says they will have pro women's bodybuilding, women's physique & wellness in the 2023 show. They just don't have women's bodybuilding in the amateur divisions of the show.

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2022, 12:34:43 pm »
I thought this year's show was the most competitive & had the deepest lineup of any Rising Phoenix so far. Yes, obviously Andrea Shaw was going to win, but after that there really wasn't much between the other 16 ladies. Really only Tina Williams showed up with conditioning that was really off. Even the women who missed out on the top 10 looked really good.

As far as the judge and goes, I thought they did an OK job. I agreed with the top three places. I was really surprised they gave Leah Dennie fourth place. She's a fabulous competitor, and I like her a lot but I think there are four or five ladies I would have put above her. I also thought Donna Salib and Nadia C. were really overlooked.

I would agree with you on most of what you said freudian1. Leah and Irene were both placed to high I think they should either be 10th or 11th. Chelsea is still developing. I think Virginia could have been 6th, Now with Mona getting 5th I thought it was crazy. Now Mayla really bounced back. She looked as good when she did the '20 Olympia. Nadia, Donna, and Reshanna are the Dark Horses for the Olympia. Too bad Eva, Branka, and Angela won't invited I would love to see how they stacked up to the line-up

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2022, 06:47:41 am »

I would agree with you on most of what you said freudian1. Leah and Irene were both placed to high I think they should either be 10th or 11th. Chelsea is still developing. I think Virginia could have been 6th, Now with Mona getting 5th I thought it was crazy. Now Mayla really bounced back. She looked as good when she did the '20 Olympia. Nadia, Donna, and Reshanna are the Dark Horses for the Olympia. Too bad Eva, Branka, and Angela won't invited I would love to see how they stacked up to the line-up

They should expand the field from 16 invitees to 20 for next year. As many women as possible should have the opportunity to compete and win money at this show.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Rising Phoenix 2022

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View