Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577762 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 01:30:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dawn Riehl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dawn Riehl  (Read 29254 times)

Giles Cooper

Re: Dawn Riehl
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 01:07:13 am »
Ok, so I had a session with the elusive Dawn Riehl a few weeks ago in April. Riehl, for real? you might say.

There is a back story here consistent with the tales listed above. I tried to set this up last October. Had everything nailed down then Dawn cancelled at the last minute, some problem with a room mate. She did try to re schedule but I only had a day left in LA and we couldn't match diaries. But her attitude, genuinely apologetic made me want to give her another shot.

Despite my eagerness to go this I left it late & only contacted Dawn on my last day in LA. I emailed her in the afternoon and at 10pm she was in my hotel room. Not bad. Wont go into details but i had a great muscle worship session that concluded with a very happy ending. Dawn was worth the wait, cute, charming, playful & in great condition. She works as a personal trainer & it shows. To top it off, Dawn recognised that I'd caught the sun & took me round Hollywood searching for a late night pharmacist so I could get some moisturiser! She called a friend to make sure we knew what stuff to get and then drove me back to my hotel. This took over half an hour & was close to midnight when we were done. She couldn't do enough for me & knew that I couldn't be a regular client, living 8000 miles away.

Shit just got Riehl.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 01:07:13 am »

lolu

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 05:48:15 am »
Ok, so I had a session with the elusive Dawn Riehl a few weeks ago in April. Riehl, for real? you might say.

There is a back story here consistent with the tales listed above. I tried to set this up last October. Had everything nailed down then Dawn cancelled at the last minute, some problem with a room mate. She did try to re schedule but I only had a day left in LA and we couldn't match diaries. But her attitude, genuinely apologetic made me want to give her another shot.

Despite my eagerness to go this I left it late & only contacted Dawn on my last day in LA. I emailed her in the afternoon and at 10pm she was in my hotel room. Not bad. Wont go into details but i had a great muscle worship session that concluded with a very happy ending. Dawn was worth the wait, cute, charming, playful & in great condition. She works as a personal trainer & it shows. To top it off, Dawn recognised that I'd caught the sun & took me round Hollywood searching for a late night pharmacist so I could get some moisturiser! She called a friend to make sure we knew what stuff to get and then drove me back to my hotel. This took over half an hour & was close to midnight when we were done. She couldn't do enough for me & knew that I couldn't be a regular client, living 8000 miles away.

Shit just got Riehl.

happy ending as in bj/hj...or happy ending as in fs?

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 06:43:40 am »
Perhaps even more important, is how did she look? I'm sure she is not as big as she used to be but do her arms still nice a nice shape to them?? How do they compare to this:
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Giles Cooper

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 09:06:48 am »
She was in great shape. Not sure if her biceps were quite as defined as in that pic but she looked in great condition.

Offline slowryde

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 05:29:18 pm »
It's been quite a while since I had a session with Dawn but I have to say that it was probably one of the best sessions I've ever had with any provider. She was quite cautious at first but once everything was set up  she was great. Accommodating, friendly and professional. Mine was a muscle fantasy session.

Offline archie43

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 07:17:39 pm »
She's a good wrestler. She had a fantastic match with Ziggy years ago

Giles Cooper

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 06:36:53 pm »
No, just to say I was very happy with her muscles & personality, the way she interacted with me. So not the sort of happy ending you're thinking of.

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
dawn riehl
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 01:32:51 am »
Hey guys has anyone seen dawn reihl recently and can give any info on a session with her and what kind of shape she was in?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
Re: dawn riehl
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 04:31:27 am »
Noone? What a shame

qwqw

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 06:33:29 am »
I believe there was a thread on her a while back. I can't remember if she no-showed for a session or if she just never responded to an e-mail requesting a session.

leandogg

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 03:00:48 pm »
she's coming to town, all stuff on google seems old.  smokin in her prime I bet she still looks good

qwqw

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 03:31:57 pm »
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=88314

This is old, and makes it seem like a session with her could be good if you have the patience to deal with the apparent hassle of scheduling with her. The one person who had a session apparently needed to start scheduling it 6 months in advance. Even if that was old stuff, why would one believe she's gotten better without evidence? Based on these forums, a lot of session girls tend to put in more effort when they get started, then stop caring once they've done it a while.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 05:24:19 pm »
At the link provided above by JQ, I described my unusual phone conversation with Dawn.  There is one thing I did not note in that thread.  I mentioned to her that, years ago, I had seen her old wrestling video vs. Ziggy.  She said "You mean the one with Mah Ann Mendoza?"  I said "No, before that."  Dawn replied with "you must have me confused with someone else."  I repeated that it was wrestling vs. Ziggy, and she said "I don't remember that.  I don't think it was me." 

I see from WB270 that she is traveling to NY.  I don't recall seeing her on the traveling schedule before, so maybe she'll be more responsive now.  Maybe someone in NY will be able to give a report soon. 

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 07:09:28 am »
I mentioned to her that, years ago, I had seen her old wrestling video vs. Ziggy.  She said "You mean the one with Mah Ann Mendoza?"  I said "No, before that."  Dawn replied with "you must have me confused with someone else."  I repeated that it was wrestling vs. Ziggy, and she said "I don't remember that.  I don't think it was me."
I remember that match...it was a Premier Productions video :)

j635746

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013, 07:36:09 am »
Having read this thread, she does not sound very reliable if she is even doing sessions at all.  I would say just don't agree to pay her a deposit if she asks for one.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dawn Riehl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View