Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577658 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28924 Members - Latest Member: Namco12345 May 02, 2024, 11:09:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dawn Riehl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dawn Riehl  (Read 29258 times)

Offline joverh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Dawn Riehl
« on: May 10, 2010, 03:30:22 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Dawn Riehl is doing session now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 10:19:02 pm »
Wow!...and she is so close to my neck of the woods.  This is fantastic.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention. ;D

yogamuscles

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 04:48:42 pm »
I emailed her for a session. Nothing yet. Has she responded to anyone?

serpico1961

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 04:27:24 pm »
I emailed her Monday  and no  reply either kinda shoddy business work ethic as no one is that busy

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 09:57:41 pm »
I emailed her and it took about 3 days for her to get back to me.  She probably responded because I live in the county next to where she lives.  She said that it's $400 for a one hour session.  She doesn't seem too enthusiastic about doing the session.  Anyways, that's what I picked up from reading her emails.  Others may think different.  Too bad, because I think she's one of the hottest little packages out there.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
Dawn Riehl
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 03:29:35 am »
I remember reading a thread about her earlier, but no one responded that they had a session with her.  Can anyone help?  She appears to be in my neck of the woods, but I don't want to end up wasting time and money.  So I'm hoping someone has done a session with her. 

Offline badnoozb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Dawn Riehl
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 07:02:23 pm »
 I haven't sessioned with her but I tried to get in touch with her about it. She was attentive in responding the first couple times, but she stopped responding and lacked any follow through. I live near her as well, if anyone else has any similiar or better experiences please share.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 06:11:16 pm »
Yes same experience I live far away from her in Europe, always found her one of the most astonishing FBB, I wanted to sponsor her just like that, asking for nothing in return, first time very responsive and then nearly nothing ... too bad, I hope everything is fine for her, maybe she is not training anymore (?)

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 04:50:45 am »
I haven't sessioned with her but I tried to get in touch with her about it. She was attentive in responding the first couple times, but she stopped responding and lacked any follow through. I live near her as well, if anyone else has any similiar or better experiences please share.

Pretty much the same experience as yourself.  First email she responded right away.  After that, it's like she fell off the face of the earth.  Very bizarre if you asked me.  Session price quoted from first email was $400/hour

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 05:20:05 pm »
Thank you.  Karma given to all who responded.  Last week I emailed her asking if she was doing sessions.  What I got back was a strange email saying something like "Hi.  How are you doing?"  She later followed up with an email asking when I wanted to do the session.

I gave her my #.  She called and asked a lot of questions, about where I worked, what I did for a living, etc.  Eventually she said a MW session starts "at 400-450, something like that" and that she is available on weekends or evenings only.  She said she likes to see a picture before she sessions with someone.  I've only mentioned about half of the strange communications we had.

The fact that no one on this board reports having a session with her speaks volumes. 

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 07:30:21 pm »
Thank you.  Karma given to all who responded.  Last week I emailed her asking if she was doing sessions.  What I got back was a strange email saying something like "Hi.  How are you doing?"  She later followed up with an email asking when I wanted to do the session.

I gave her my #.  She called and asked a lot of questions, about where I worked, what I did for a living, etc.  Eventually she said a MW session starts "at 400-450, something like that" and that she is available on weekends or evenings only.  She said she likes to see a picture before she sessions with someone.  I've only mentioned about half of the strange communications we had.

The fact that no one on this board reports having a session with her speaks volumes. 

You said that you did not tell about all the emails you had with her. But based on what you gave us it looks like she was screening you. Making sure you are who you say. But you are also right when you say that no one has said anything about a session with her so that might be all we need to know.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline badnoozb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 09:07:03 am »
Wow. Not bad. I replied to a thread about Ms. Riehl.

I wonder if it got shut down.  If its not too much to ask, would you mind giving us more info about what else has happened? I guess i may be facing similiar situation.

B

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 07:32:19 pm »
Hi Badnoozb, there's not really a whole lot more to tell.  She seemed disorganized.  When she called the first time, she asked for me by someone else's name.  I told her there was no one here by that name.  She hung up then called right back and asked for me by my correct name.  She did not respond to my last email, which is consistent with what everyone else has posted about her. 

The phone conversation was not as smooth as with others.  It wasn't that she was rude or anything- just a strange conversation.  To the point made by another poster, I know she was screening me.  But others providers seem better able to screen while at the same time carrying on a normal conversation.  Her voice was pretty monotone as well- I got the feeling she wasn't really into this whole scene. 

I'm not really interested in her any more.  I've done sessions before, and arrangements shouldn't be this complex.  Like I said, not a single person has written on this forum about an actual session with her.  Time to move on.

Offline Sammy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 03:45:45 pm »
Contacted Dawn and she told me she's doing sessions fyi.  Haven't had one but she got back to me within 24 hours.

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 12:55:01 am »
Think I'll have some fun and try to set up a session with Dawn.  I'll offer $700, and then when she tries to verify who I am I'll send her some Anthony Weiner pics.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dawn Riehl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View