Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574073 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 07:46:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carmin Sixpack/Blue
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Carmin Sixpack/Blue  (Read 3567 times)

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
Carmin Sixpack/Blue
« on: April 15, 2022, 02:34:29 pm »
CARMIN IS BACK I went to Vegas and I was lucky to see her. I haven’t seen her in 4 years and we picked up right where we left off actually this was definitely our best session she had so much energy she was really into me and her body wowww those who have seen her know. I’m hoping she can come to the east coast if she comes to your area definitely see her I know she will give you a great time

Forum Saradas

Carmin Sixpack/Blue
« on: April 15, 2022, 02:34:29 pm »

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Carmin
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 09:15:17 pm »
I agree she’s awesome. I have sessioned with her quite a few times and she’s always on the money.

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 03:00:35 pm »
CARMIN IS BACK I went to Vegas and I was lucky to see her. I haven’t seen her in 4 years and we picked up right where we left off actually this was definitely our best session she had so much energy she was really into me and her body wowww those who have seen her know. I’m hoping she can come to the east coast if she comes to your area definitely see her I know she will give you a great time

How sensual is she? Heading to Vegas in May

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 06:25:24 pm »
Planning to be out there in September and would like to know her condition these days.  I first met her maybe 3 years ago and enjoyed her company, but was disappointed in her condition and not what I had expected.  Saw her again at the Alligator Bar during the last Olympia in Vegas and she seemed to have "downsized" even more.  Hoping she might have gotten back to her original "moniker Carmin Sixpack...

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 08:03:40 pm »
if she is who I think she is, sheena posted a short video hanging out with her at a pool party recently. Not flexing obviously, but it's recent media.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2022, 11:14:03 pm »

How sensual is she? Heading to Vegas in May

Very much so. Very open-minded.

Offline dis220

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Carmen Sixpack
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 05:32:39 pm »
Thinking about booking a session in Vegas. Anyone have any recent experiences/reviews? Feel free to PM, as well. Thanks!

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Carmen Sixpack
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2022, 01:27:11 am »
I have enquired with her (Carmin) via email and nothing ever seems to amount to anything.
She simply disappears.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2022, 02:31:41 am »
I saw her about 6 or 7 years ago and then she pretty much stopped touring - saw her a few months ago for the second time - she is nice and fun would recommend - though as above poster mentioned not the best with scheduling - I didn’t hear from her for a while after initial contact - then basically got e-mail do you want to meet in 30 minutes or something to that effect - anyway worked out the scheduling and had a good session

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2022, 05:50:34 pm »
I have sessioned with her several times last year and this year. Petite but muscular. Not going to overwhelm anyone with her strength, but strong for her size. She is sensual when she wrestles, so that's a plus

Offline slowryde

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Carmin Sixpack/Blue
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 02:04:07 am »
Wanted to see if I could get a session with Carmin Sixpack/Blue when I'm in Vegas. Tried to contact her through the email I saw on WB270 but it gets returned as a nonexistent email. Anyone know if she's still doing sessions and what her contact info is if she is? Thanks for the help.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Carmin Sixpack/Blue
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2023, 02:53:52 am »
I saw her last May- that e-mail on wb270 was good then- though she was a bit unorganized and scheduling wasn’t the easiest - wouldn’t surprise me if she is no longer active- but can’t say for sure

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Carmin Sixpack/Blue
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2024, 04:07:10 am »
Has anyone sessioned with Carmin lately?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carmin Sixpack/Blue

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View