Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572441 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:19:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WB270  (Read 28707 times)

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: WB270
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2023, 12:24:16 am »
DCReviews - can you elaborate on why you are not a big fan of the SessionGirls.com site?  I have used the wb270 site since the 1990’s and still use it in conjunction with the SessionGirls website.  If/When the wb270 website is no longer up, I will rely solely on the SessionGirls website to find session women to see.

I guess some of the fears that I have about the sessiongirls website is if WB ever goes down they will push the woman more to pay for the SG site, they would have a kind of monopoly on this type of session community.

I’m not sure how many of them would actually be diligent enough or would feel that it would be worth it to pay a higher premium. 

Some issues that I’ve had with the website are that the travel section is more difficult to search through than the WB. They keep changing the UI and it has a bunch of bugs. Sometimes I will search for a session provider and they are there and sometimes they are not. Because the ladies do a lot of their own posting, they don’t uniform their posts in terms of their locations. One person might say Los Angeles and one person might just say LA, which just makes it harder to search people in the local section. I could go on but you get the point. 

Frankly I prefer the simplicity in the text based format of the WB site. I’m old school lol.  But of course the sessiongirls site has some advantages, if the ladies update their section themselves then the information theoretically can be more up-to-date.  And they have more up-to-date pictures.

I do remember in an older thread that somebody was complaining the person who owned sessiongirls was not paying them and that they refuse to continue working on it, but who knows if any of that is true. I guess my point is they don’t seem to have a stable team keeping that site going. 

Thoughts?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2023, 12:24:16 am »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2023, 12:56:32 am »
(a) Jennifer is friends with a good deal of them, and would feel hesitant to exploit them. For example, when COVID started, she waived all payments at least for a month or so. I realize this isn't a great mechanism to rely on since people can always do "bad" things they never imagined if their back is against a wall if we enter a depression or whatever. I suspect she'd stop paying her web developer and would only pay him to fix urgent things on an as-needed basis in that kind of situation.

If girls had to pay more, they'd either charge more, or just rely on getting word out over twit*** or whatever (which they already do because the email notification system doesn't work and the website may not drive session reqeusts).

(b) Agree the UI sucks. Some of the states are listed out of order, some countries are listed twice, the spinner is really laggy and crappy, a search for "Gia" (as in Gia Primo) will give you all the results from Georgia and Virginia because those states contain "gia" as a substring. They keep on trying to build new crap instead of fixing what they have, like I said above.

(c) If something got really disastrous, some guys out there could throw together a barebones website (i.e., no clip stores, no guys' profiles) where the girls could still update travel/their profiles themselves in a week that would cost no more than a few bucks per month total. But a lot of girls wouldn't trust using it if it's made by a guy, many would think the guy is trying to take over, has ulterior motives, etc.

---------

It seems to me there are fewer great girls entering the scene than a decade ago. This may be a bigger issue long-term. If I've got the same 3-5 girls I see, especially if I usually have to travel to them, the only purpose for the website is to know whether they will be traveling so I can book a time when they'll be at home. I've seen several promising-looking girls lately who signed up, then quit and removed her profile before jumping into the deep end. That's from my perspective. Of course it would hurt the girls for the website to disappear, as there are many guys they see once who don't end up re-booking.

I do remember in an older thread that somebody was complaining the person who owned sessiongirls was not paying them and that they refuse to continue working on it, but who knows if any of that is true.

Jennifer was offering sessions to the old webmaster in exchange for web dev services, he took over the site, there was a bunch of drama, he claimed he paid for all of the costs out of pocket, plus paid Jennifer's bills. Don't know how much of this is true, but Jennifer hired a cheap web dev, built out a new website, and kicked the old dev out a year or so ago. It seems she's trying to build up a bigger platform and grow her business and transition from being just a session provider to more of a manager, obviously a lot of things are still broken.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2023, 01:04:45 am »
I may have misinterpreted your first part, I was reading it as Jennifer increasing prices. If it's about wb270 disappearing, pretty sure SG has a free tier where you just can't list (indexable) travel. Some girls still put their travel in their profile description to get around this. Still, I don't think the fees are very substantial. Something like $20-40/month depending on tier. If they're doing even a single session per month, this should be easy to pay for.

A monopoly in some ways isn't such a bad thing. It's nice to have one place to look for sessions or videos or whatever. Every girl having her own website, twit***, insta****, onlyfans, having to look for things in a multitude of places creates a higher barrier to scheduling sessions or buying videos.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FBsession007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2023, 03:36:29 am »
The sessiongirls site now has trans-people and a guy section too. More stuff to navigate through that I don't care to see. I wish she would just have a separate website or link for that other business.

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2023, 04:57:01 am »
Yeah, I could do without the trans and shirtless schmoes updates on the Sessiongirls site, but maybe there was clamor for that.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2023, 10:29:06 am »
The sessiongirls site now has trans-people and a guy section too. More stuff to navigate through that I don't care to see. I wish she would just have a separate website or link for that other business.

Surprisingly enough Emma Switch is still not under trans-people section and continue her scam under girls section. Jennifer knows this but doesn't take action. Probably there're more trans-people under girls section.
Some guys meet these people without knowing that they meet trans-people. This is disgusting.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=391151.0

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

I`ve fallen deeply in love with You Ranbel Sun
https://www.facebook.com/ranbel

Offline HarryFlimFlam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2023, 11:29:39 am »
I have no issue with my trans brothers and sisters being listed on a session provider website I look at to find sis female providers. I don’t think their presence is disgusting.

HOWEVER, is someone (like Emma Switch) is trans and isn’t listed as such, this is bullshit. If you’re paying to get something based on its description, the description should be accurate.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2023, 08:39:33 pm »

Lol, those sections are not that hard to avoid my man.

Offline ronmexico

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2023, 09:10:35 pm »

They’re separate sections, so you don’t have to look at them at all. Very simple. You don’t have to navigate through it all. Stop being ridiculous.

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2023, 12:03:15 pm »
I've had no issues.

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2023, 07:46:14 pm »
Some of the states are listed out of order

Which states are listed out of order?  They look fine to me
No matter where  you go, there you are

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2023, 10:13:45 pm »

Rhode Island, South Carolina, North Dakota, ... (North Dakota is also listed in the right spot, it is a duplicate). I guess it's missing South Dakota, and there's a manual typo somewhere.

Then Washington followed by Washington DC, even though Washington includes Washington DC listings

Under international, Algeria comes after Canada. Algeria also comes after Cyprus. Algeria is also listed after Georgia.

Honestly, it'd probably be good to only list states/countries with at least 1 listing. Way too much clutter.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2023, 01:17:11 pm »

Rhode Island, South Carolina, North Dakota, ... (North Dakota is also listed in the right spot, it is a duplicate). I guess it's missing South Dakota, and there's a manual typo somewhere.

Then Washington followed by Washington DC, even though Washington includes Washington DC listings

Under international, Algeria comes after Canada. Algeria also comes after Cyprus. Algeria is also listed after Georgia.

Honestly, it'd probably be good to only list states/countries with at least 1 listing. Way too much clutter.

Bill is 79 years old...

You can watch this weird video, this is the wb270 guy
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-burr-passwords-guidance/

I wouldn't expect a perfect website from a 80 years old man
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

I`ve fallen deeply in love with You Ranbel Sun
https://www.facebook.com/ranbel

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2023, 03:29:34 pm »
Sessiongirls seems to get a majority of the traffic by far, but I recently went onto WB270 just to take a "look see" and yes there's a lot of "dead wood", but some of the real "gems" of the session world are found exclusively on WB270.  Still nice to have OPTIONS :cool2:

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2023, 05:14:27 pm »
If you are trying to separate the profiles of active women from those that are inactive on wb270, look at the travellers posted there. All of the travellers are active session providers.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View