Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574157 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:12:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WB270  (Read 30508 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Re: WB270
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2023, 08:43:43 pm »
Interesting. I always wonder who is wb270 guy and who is DtV guy. Are they bodybuilders themselves? Are they married with female bodybuilders?

I'm a bit disappointed. I can't image these girls meeting these out of shape 100 years old farts.

A variation on the Dangerfield Coefficient ("If you wanna look thin, hang around fat people!"); if you wanna look ultra-manly, hang around schmoes.  Worked for me on multiple occasions. 

#oldfartsstillgetbulkettesyo
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2023, 08:43:43 pm »

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2023, 09:23:25 pm »
Sessiongirls will soon be subscription based and you need to be verified to get contact information with providers

Offline Zenzen

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2023, 10:56:52 pm »
I received some requests about DtV guy.

Dr Alan Solomon delivering his keynote presentation in 2010.
https://archive.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00001956.html

An article from 2009
The Solomons sold their stake to a management buyout team for £30m in February 1996, retaining valuable share options that will have netted further millions when the company was sold in 1998 for £393m
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/dr-alan-and-susan-solomon-qk5jjplc9tg

By 1995, the company had grown substantially and moved to premises in Aylesbury. There are now over 240 staff, in the UK, US and Germany and the company has a turnover of £25 million. Following a management buyout in February 1996, Dr Solomon is now a non-executive Director of S&S; International Holdings Ltd. He continues his commitment to the company via a consultancy arrangement, working in the anti-virus technical arena and speaking at conferences, shows and seminars.
https://web.archive.org/web/19970414174851/http://www.drsolomon.com/company/alan.html

My name is Angie Silver and welcome to SilverSpoon London, my luxury lifestyle, food and travel blog. (One of Alan's daughters)
http://www.silverspoonlondon.co.uk/about-me

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2023, 03:05:39 am »
It’s pretty funny to read through this thread, lots of history here and I definitely remember using the site all the way back in the 90s. But the fact still remains, these gentlemen have been an asset to the sport/wrestling/fetish community and the fact that they do this shows their dedication and I definitely owe them a huge debt of gratitude. 

But unfortunately they are up there in age and I do wonder if the site does eventually get taken down, what I would it do to our community. I’m not a big fan of the sessiongirls site, and it just seems like it would be more difficult to find people that I would be interested in. 

Bravo and kudos to these two dudes and I hope they make it well into their 100’s LOL.

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2023, 11:09:34 pm »
DCReviews - can you elaborate on why you are not a big fan of the SessionGirls.com site?  I have used the wb270 site since the 1990’s and still use it in conjunction with the SessionGirls website.  If/When the wb270 website is no longer up, I will rely solely on the SessionGirls website to find session women to see. 
No matter where  you go, there you are

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2023, 03:17:40 am »
DCReviews - can you elaborate on why you are not a big fan of the SessionGirls.com site?  I have used the wb270 site since the 1990’s and still use it in conjunction with the SessionGirls website.  If/When the wb270 website is no longer up, I will rely solely on the SessionGirls website to find session women to see.

My only two complaints are that there are several women who use WB who don't use SG, and Travelers are a little easier to find on WB, or maybe I'm just more accustomed to their format.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2023, 09:46:40 am »

My only two complaints are that there are several women who use WB who don't use SG, and Travelers are a little easier to find on WB, or maybe I'm just more accustomed to their format.

SG is likely an ecort ad list. Most of these women has no sport background. They even list some faceless, weirdo guys now.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline quasimurr

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2023, 09:54:27 am »
Two of the best SG only advertise on WB270; Lora O + Ms Melissa.    There are probably more. 

It's worth having if it's fixed and maintained.

Mistress Treasure only (or mostly?) uses wb270 as well.

Heard that Bill loves Mistress Treasure's BBC strap-on so much

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2023, 06:39:40 pm »

I find it is easier to look up travelers on the computer as I only need to click twice (USA Girls, then state on the left side of page) to find SessionGirls coming to my area.  On a mobile device, I need to type in state or city.  I also like the feature that I can "follow" my favorite SessionGirls and be notified when they change their profile, usually to add travel dates. 

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2023, 06:58:22 pm »
Some of the girls have complained that SG looks too much like a dating website. The UI is a mess, and they keep trying to build new features instead of fixing the existing ones. It's nice that the girls can update their schedules in real-time. Some annoying quirks like their profiles usually say the city and not the state, sometimes it's not obvious where they're located if they indicate their suburb instead of the main city they're near, and also some things like Washington state will include the Washington DC listings. Travel entries expire before they should, which hurts if you're trying to schedule something last-minute.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2023, 07:22:51 pm »
Some of the girls have complained that SG looks too much like a dating website. The UI is a mess, and they keep trying to build new features instead of fixing the existing ones. It's nice that the girls can update their schedules in real-time. Some annoying quirks like their profiles usually say the city and not the state, sometimes it's not obvious where they're located if they indicate their suburb instead of the main city they're near, and also some things like Washington state will include the Washington DC listings. Travel entries expire before they should, which hurts if you're trying to schedule something last-minute.

I could see why they might think that. Overall, I think it's pretty easy to use. I agree they don't need to keep adding things.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2023, 07:30:04 pm »
I have talked to some who feel WB is for more serious clients who know what they want whereas SG is more for people who have the itch to scratch.

I wish both would clean up the people who have been listed since 2005 with no reviews. I doubt they are active still.

I agree about SG. Focus on the user experience. How hard would it be to add a drop-down with dynamic cities? Or, the ability to filter by other items?  Logging in, account maintenance, subscribing to a girl, etc. I would love to be able to watch a City as opposed to an individual girl.

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2023, 07:44:12 pm »
I have talked to some who feel WB is for more serious clients who know what they want whereas SG is more for people who have the itch to scratch.

I wish both would clean up the people who have been listed since 2005 with no reviews. I doubt they are active still.

I noticed the number of SessionGirls went down recently as they took down profiles of those who have not logged in during the last 6 months.     

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2023, 09:25:23 pm »

I noticed the number of SessionGirls went down recently as they took down profiles of those who have not logged in during the last 6 months.   

The girls have to pay a monthly fee right with sessiongirls whereas with wb270 it's free?

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2023, 09:59:03 pm »
The girls have to pay a monthly fee right with sessiongirls whereas with wb270 it's free?

I know there is a "tier" membership system with SessionGirls, but there has been a "free" option.  With the free option they can not post travel and other things.   It may change to a format that all SessionGirls will need to pay though.  It might be a good idea as it would get rid of those not "serious" about doing sessions, but also may eliminate SessionGirls who don't want to pay at all and just be listed on wb270 site.  I don't think the pricing is outrageous for what they are getting to have a profile on SessionGirls.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WB270

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View