Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:12:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Legend of Th-rese Bostick
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Legend of Th-rese Bostick  (Read 4387 times)

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
Legend of Th-rese Bostick
« on: December 20, 2013, 02:31:51 am »
Can anyone whose had sessions give a review or describe how she is her strength. The stuff I hear about her seems she was one of the great session women, I wish she still did them so I could see for myself.

Forum Saradas

j635746

Re: Legend of Th-rese Bostick
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 07:10:36 am »
Wow that's a name from the past.  I saw this awesome lady for a 4 hour session when she was in London in the early 2000s.  Role play, muscle worship were on the agenda.  She was very muscular and well defined and so symmetrical.  Hardly any body fat to speak of.  She is one woman who could dominate with ease whist respecting your physical limits.  All I know is that I was very fortunate to meet this awesome woman.

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 07:59:43 pm »
Yea Im just interested hear stories of her. Anytime I see her name on hear people basically say that she had strength that belong to superheros.

j635746

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 01:04:29 pm »
That is very true.  Unless match or greatly exceed her muscular stats.  She can and will throw you around the room like a rag doll.

mtxship

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 05:56:40 am »
The only woman to ever beat me at arm wrestling an I beat Karla Nelson and Nicole bass

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 03:49:03 pm »
I'll put it like this, if you would ask most fbbs to do the type of lifts that Th-resa has done with you, they will look at you like you were crazy or they wouldn't have believed Th-resa did that.  At the time, I was 180lbs but really tall so; she wasn't at her biggest like in the early to mid 90s when was close to 200lbs but she said she weighed 160lbs.  At first I was thinking to myself "I don't want the tiny Th-resa, I want the mass monster" although she still was ridiculously big, with round and hard muscle.  She did the typical squat lift and sit on her shoulders as all my other session went, but then she actually benched pressed me.  She did about 5 reps and could have kept going but I just couldn't keep my balance and slid off.  She shoulder pressed me for about 2 reps as well.  Then when we were doing some wrestling, she did something really cunning and crafty, while we were pushing each others shoulders to force the other backwards (you'll have to concentrate all your strength into that because she is so strong), in one swift movement she pulled one of my legs from under me, throwing me close to the ceiling then catching me as I came down, then slamming me on the bed.  One time I had her in a guillotine in the standing position for a couple of seconds, she the grabbed my leg again, placing me in a cradle, then ran across the room pretty fast jumping onto the bed all while containing me in the cradle.   She said alot of the bigger girls wanted nothing to do with her on the wresting mat, fair to say I agree with that.

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 04:08:39 pm »
I'll put it like this, if you would ask most fbbs to do the type of lifts that Th-resa has done with you, they will look at you like you were crazy or they wouldn't have believed Th-resa did that.  At the time, I was 180lbs but really tall so; she wasn't at her biggest like in the early to mid 90s when was close to 200lbs but she said she weighed 160lbs.  At first I was thinking to myself "I don't want the tiny Th-resa, I want the mass monster" although she still was ridiculously big, with round and hard muscle.  She did the typical squat lift and sit on her shoulders as all my other session went, but then she actually benched pressed me.  She did about 5 reps and could have kept going but I just couldn't keep my balance and slid off.  She shoulder pressed me for about 2 reps as well.  Then when we were doing some wrestling, she did something really cunning and crafty, while we were pushing each others shoulders to force the other backwards (you'll have to concentrate all your strength into that because she is so strong), in one swift movement she pulled one of my legs from under me, throwing me close to the ceiling then catching me as I came down, then slamming me on the bed.  One time I had her in a guillotine in the standing position for a couple of seconds, she the grabbed my leg again, placing me in a cradle, then ran across the room pretty fast jumping onto the bed all while containing me in the cradle.   She said alot of the bigger girls wanted nothing to do with her on the wresting mat, fair to say I agree with that.
Wow she throw u up to ceiling and cradle ran with you all at 160lbs thats incredibly. I remember hearing a story how she got in a confrontation with somebody and slapped him so hard his face turned black n blue off a slap.

free23

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 04:50:44 pm »
I never met her, but i would have liked it.
No girl lift me OH.
That is way impossible for a 80kg + guy.
The real risk injury, that is true.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 03:55:23 pm »
I saw her when she was over 180 and when she was about 165. Especially at the larger size, she was just caked in muscle. In her upper arms and upper back, her muscles had muscles.

In our sessions, the only way I can describe her strength is invincible. It wasn't just that I couldn't counter her hold or anything she wanted to do once she got her hands on me -- I couldn't even move a millimeter to start to counter. I've had women get me in a one-arm headlock and just hold me to a stalemate for a while. Th-resa was the only woman who got me in a one-arm headlock and then, without any help from the other arm, tighten the headlock to make me submit by almost crushing me out.

She also told me she once, from her knees, threw a 275-pound man across a mid-size room into a wall when he started to get out of line in a session.

Offline ppdhamo

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2024, 05:30:47 pm »
Man the more I read about her the more I regret not being able to see her

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 08:03:07 pm »
She also told me she once, from her knees, threw a 275-pound man across a mid-size room into a wall when he started to get out of line in a session.
Oh hey, never knew about this thread. I can second this because she also did it to me (I asked her to try it though). While I wasn't that big, based on her strength I totally believe it would've been easy for her to do it with that weight. 1 of only 2 ladies to do a no-momentum toss (arms only) like that.

Offline ppdhamo

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2024, 07:47:20 am »
Oh hey, never knew about this thread. I can second this because she also did it to me (I asked her to try it though). While I wasn't that big, based on her strength I totally believe it would've been easy for her to do it with that weight. 1 of only 2 ladies to do a no-momentum toss (arms only) like that.

Who was the second one?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2024, 11:35:27 am »

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2024, 03:33:13 pm »
I do sessions since 1992 and she is in my top 5. Incredible meeting. An unbelievable strength, and a very sweet and sexy person (and super pro session provider).

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Legend of Th-rese Bostick

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View