Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575016 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 08:25:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Public humiliation and dating
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Public humiliation and dating  (Read 4560 times)

Offline lilguy31

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Public humiliation and dating
« on: January 19, 2022, 11:57:46 am »
Have you ever been on a public humiliation or play date with a Session Girl

Know anyone who does it. Who does it best

Forum Saradas

Public humiliation and dating
« on: January 19, 2022, 11:57:46 am »

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Public humiliation and dating
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 09:55:41 pm »
Not a current one I can think of unless they are a professional Dominatrix which quite frankly is your better bet as I kinda had that with a woman I served for a few years however it was more implied then outright public humiliation.

Offline LynnD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 01:54:41 am »
I had 3 sessions with an Amazon by the name of Skytriss (6’6” ~300-350# woman - retired) who kept insisting on taking me (5’11” ~175-180) out in public to humiliate me. She gave me a choice of three places. The hotel swimming pool, a large department store or a large grocery store. She wanted to carry and toss me around in the pool in front of other guests and their children, at the department store she wanted to take me to the most busy area (service desk maybe) and then yell and scream to get attention as she picked me up and tossed me around, and lastly at the grocery store she was going to carry me up and down each isle on her hip while she loaded the cart and paid for her groceries without setting me down. I strongly declined all 3 options. Then during the 3rd session she scooped me up and carried me from my room more than 200 feet and down the elevator, through the lobby to the pool before my begging, pleading and crying convinced her I was being devastated by the potential of being publicly humiliated in a town where I did business on a regular basis and she turned and carried me the whole way back to my room.

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 02:16:30 pm »
I had 3 sessions with an Amazon by the name of Skytriss (6’6” ~300-350# woman - retired) who kept insisting on taking me (5’11” ~175-180) out in public to humiliate me. She gave me a choice of three places. The hotel swimming pool, a large department store or a large grocery store. She wanted to carry and toss me around in the pool in front of other guests and their children, at the department store she wanted to take me to the most busy area (service desk maybe) and then yell and scream to get attention as she picked me up and tossed me around, and lastly at the grocery store she was going to carry me up and down each isle on her hip while she loaded the cart and paid for her groceries without setting me down. I strongly declined all 3 options. Then during the 3rd session she scooped me up and carried me from my room more than 200 feet and down the elevator, through the lobby to the pool before my begging, pleading and crying convinced her I was being devastated by the potential of being publicly humiliated in a town where I did business on a regular basis and she turned and carried me the whole way back to my room.

I remember her very well. She is incredibly tall and strong, her biceps and legs are incredible for her height.
I just try to guess the situation. I didn't know she loved to humiliate clients in public. Please tell us more about your 3 sessions. I never heard people telling about her

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 09:00:01 pm »

Thats wild! I take it you could not fight out of her lift which is insane! How did she cary you? Or did you try to get out of the lift or was it her basically carrying you like an adult would carry an angry toddler

Also, I imagine this would be one of those things that in the moment would feel like death but youd never ever forget in a good way

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 04:07:51 pm »

Thats wild! I take it you could not fight out of her lift which is insane! How did she cary you? Or did you try to get out of the lift or was it her basically carrying you like an adult would carry an angry toddler

Also, I imagine this would be one of those things that in the moment would feel like death but youd never ever forget in a good way

Its nice to have a sense she actually enjoys what she is doing.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Public humiliation and dating

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View