Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575870 Posts in 73238 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:59:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th  (Read 19082 times)

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
Re: SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2022, 06:33:26 pm »
I see hints of payments for access? I hope she is not going to charge for access. The girl gets a fee for posting (If I recall) adding one for the guys is not going to go over well.

The page not found list is showing guys signing up. Please use caution if you value privacy. For example https://sessiongirls.com/wrestlers/city/Dallas this was my bookmarked page which is now invalid.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2022, 07:03:54 pm »
Wait so is there going to be a public page with photos of session seeking males? That would be a non-starter lol.

Also, half the girls are missing. Perhaps that’s because they don’t want to pay. That would seriously limit girls from testing the waters if they are on the fence. Why not just charge them to be featured?

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2022, 07:20:19 pm »
Wait so is there going to be a public page with photos of session seeking males? That would be a non-starter lol.

Also, half the girls are missing. Perhaps that’s because they don’t want to pay. That would seriously limit girls from testing the waters if they are on the fence. Why not just charge them to be featured?

Can you say, "wb270.com"??  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2022, 07:59:01 pm »

I've noticed some profiles slowly trickling back in. Give it a few more days. And I believe SG was charging a fee prior to this and had been for the last couple of years or so. There was a rampant number of fake profiles appearing and disappearing before they charged a fee.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2022, 08:34:38 pm »
wow yeah I tried to leave a review on the old site a few days ago, which never got approved cause I guess they were doing the transition. was going to make an account and post it on the new site, but sorry, not if the guys' profiles are showing up for everyone to see. I guess this site wasn't tested much at all before launch. I wonder if Jennifer wanted some kind of system for girls to be able to review guys privately or something, I don't know. either way, it's not a finished site.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Clawson

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2022, 09:17:10 pm »

I've noticed some profiles slowly trickling back in. Give it a few more days. And I believe SG was charging a fee prior to this and had been for the last couple of years or so. There was a rampant number of fake profiles appearing and disappearing before they charged a fee.

The solution for that was probably more about photo verification. Scammers can still pay to list a fake profile if they’re going to request deposits.

If it had cost providers money to keep up profile up then i very much doubt providers like mistress treasure that haven’t posted travel or logged in since ~2020 would have continued to pay simply to keep a profile.

And ya, seeing the guys’ photos on the ‘not found’ page is a major private issue. Roll back and QA.

Offline Steve

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2022, 11:58:18 pm »
Clawson,

Yes, the new site IS broken. Jennifer often does things spontaneously without stop and thinking about it first.

Mind you, the old sessiongirls site was poorly done, and I am deeply ashamed of it. It was initially a side thing, but is very difficult to deal with business issues, program the site, moderate the site, and deal with other things in my life all at once. So I am hiring professional graphic designers to help me with this. I am also changing the site to use more modern tooling, like typescript and react.

Jennifer's new site will probably be broken and probably not work very well. She copied all the worst aspects of it without improving it. And I doubt the people she got to do it will stick with her because she's very difficult to deal with regarding things like her paying people. She's also incredibly resistent to moderating the site, she simply will not do it. Watch and notice how moderation issues on the new site won't be handled properly.

If there are moderation issues, contact me on this site:
https://polar-tor-6038.herokuapp.com/

and I will see what I can do about getting it resolved.

Offline Steve

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2022, 11:58:52 pm »
e_honda,

https://sessiongirls.com/ - Jennifer's new site
https://polar-tor-6038.herokuapp.com/ - steve's site

I am probably going to rename is sessionsafe.org or something else. I can't think of a good domain name. I always liked sessiongirls, but that's obviously taken.

Offline Steve

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2022, 12:00:09 am »
Renrew,

Yes, I agree. This is a classical "lose/lose" situation. The problem is Jennifer is highly emotional and just does things and does not check with fans, employees, or me before doing them. She just does it. If she had given me time to assist in the changeover, it wouldn't have to be so disruptive to everyone. So now girl profiles are now not showing, guys can't get their sessions done, and money is not being made by the sessiongirls.

In the meantime, you can use the old site here:
https://polar-tor-6038.herokuapp.com/

I will give a formal domain change when I figure out what to do.

Offline Steve

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2022, 12:06:37 am »
wookie224,

The new sessiongirls.com will most likely be a pay site yes. Jennifer wants to charge $50/month to girls for posting a profile up, and $75/month for higher placement on the list. I told Jennifer, repeatedly, that this is not in the best interests of the site or the girls. But Jennifer won't listen to anyone other than herself.

As for privacy issues, Jennifer and I have gotten over arguments over this, as I believe she's too inattentive to guy's concerns, and is over-biased towards girl's concerns.

We will have to see how this goes, but I doubt Jennifer will manage the new site properly, personally.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2022, 12:13:52 am »
Steve’s site looks like old site - but needs a name you can remember - Jennifer’s site is hopefully a work in progress but right now it only has a few listed and not by city - so it’s difficult to navigate

Offline Steve

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2022, 12:20:51 am »
> I've noticed some profiles slowly trickling back in. Give it a few more days. And I believe SG was charging a fee prior to this and had been for the last couple of years or so. There was a rampant number of fake profiles appearing and disappearing before they charged a fee

e_honda,

SessionGirls charged girls a monthly fee to appear on sessiongirls, but 75% of them dropped out. And the ones that were there were not session wrestlers but prostitutes. This was shortly before covid hit. We changed it back to the free site and I was more aggressive with potential scammers. There is a "gold plan" where if a girl pays $19.99 a month, she gets higher placement. But the site was mostly free until now.

The new website will start charging girls for appearing there, but most of the girls will probably drop out if she does this. I explained this to Jennifer many many times, but she refuses to listen.

Offline Clawson

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2022, 12:40:48 am »
How about sessionshq.com? Thats available and doesn't sound too corny. HQ is sort of trendy right now.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2022, 01:14:01 am »
that's a bit much. it's already been a grind to schedule sessions the past couple years, so many people already have their own sites and advertise on twit***. will they lose money long-term if the new site doesn't get cleaned up a bit? sure. I seriously doubt 2 days of the site being weird is catastrophic though. they wouldn't be constantly retweeting their travel schedule "book a session NOW!" if the website had been bringing them enough business in the first place.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2022, 02:07:16 am »
that's a bit much. it's already been a grind to schedule sessions the past couple years, so many people already have their own sites and advertise on twit***. will they lose money long-term if the new site doesn't get cleaned up a bit? sure. I seriously doubt 2 days of the site being weird is catastrophic though. they wouldn't be constantly retweeting their travel schedule "book a session NOW!" if the website had been bringing them enough business in the first place.

Not really following this... Steve is talking about permanent changes that Jennifer is making to the site such as requiring all girls to pay for listings and removing the moderation (e.g. photo verification). There are also some aspects of the new site that will probably get cleaned up (e.g. showing pictures of guys on public pages).

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View