Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575462 Posts in 73189 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:50:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 104 - Tommie Moreau [Video Review]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW 104 - Tommie Moreau [Video Review]  (Read 793 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
WPW 104 - Tommie Moreau [Video Review]
« on: May 09, 2022, 06:08:37 pm »
WPW 104 - Tommie Moreau (2 hours)

This was WPW's first video with Tommie, made in 1988. It starts with Tommie in fairly hard, off-season condition, posing indoors in many, many dresses (I lost count), and outdoors in a leotard and a bikini. This is followed by a relatively short (approximately 30 minutes) segment taken in contest shape, where Tommie looks absolutely incredible - very massive in every bodypart, ripped, and vascular. About half of this portion of the tape was shot in a hotel room with Tommie wearing a bikini, and unfortunately, it suffers from inadequate lighting. However, the rest of the contest shape footage is fantastic - they shot her in the hotel stairway in two dresses (including an awesome segment where she walks up and down the stairs in a short black dress and heels), and outdoors in a leotard and a bikini. It looks like they used a camcorder for this part of the tape, because the camera bounces around more than usual, and the general quality of this footage is a bit below the usual WPW standard (slightly grainy). Then there is another off-season segment with Tommie posing in a bikini near the ocean; I don't know if this was taken at the same time as the indoor off-season footage, but I thought her off-season shape seemed a little better here. The tape closes with the usual interview.
Overall, I was a bit disappointed with this tape. There's really nothing seriously wrong with it, but Tommie's contest condition was so good that I would have preferred more of that and less off-season. And as mentioned above, the quality of the contest shape footage could have been better - there's really only about 15 minutes of it that's worth watching. Also, although Tommie's posing was generally pretty good, she rushes a bit in places; you can hear the photographers telling her to slow down several times (though for some reason, this only seemed to be a problem during the first off-season segment). But Tommie's contest shape condition is outstanding....even by current standards.

Note - Although I have not seen it, I think the current version of video 104 includes material from some of WPW's later (1989) work with Tommie. My review is based on the original version of this video.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Offline 0scott

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: WPW 104 - Tommie Moreau [Video Review]
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 03:08:00 pm »

Offline manowar13

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    53.33%
Re: WPW 104 - Tommie Moreau [Video Review]
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 11:45:38 am »
 8)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 104 - Tommie Moreau [Video Review]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View