Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573677 Posts in 72739 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:20:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daddy's Angel  (Read 55014 times)

Online Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Daddy's Angel
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2023, 02:41:14 am »
Wonderful story. Very greedily I hope we can have another one soon

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2023, 02:41:14 am »

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2023, 09:13:12 pm »
The last installment marked the end of what I consider Chapter 1 of Daddy's Angel.  Here's the beginning of Chapter 2.  As always, feedback and Karma are appreciated.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Hank and Angel slowly woke up in each other’s arms.  Sunlight was streaming through the window, illuminating both of their faces.  Hank opened his eyes first, gazing upon the face of his beautiful, strong, young lover.

“Good morning, beautiful Angel,” he said.

With her eyes still closed, the most joyous smile graced her face.  “Good morning, Daddy!”

A moment later she grimaced.  “Is everything ok?” asked Hank.

“Fucking you is like leg day,” said Angel.  “Feels amazing at the time, but I don’t think I’ll be able to walk for a few days.  Give me a second to get situated.  Your cock should come with a warning label.”

Hank smiled, kissed Angel on the forehead, and got out of bed.  He made his way to the bathroom.  Several minutes later, as Angel was collecting herself mentally, and doing some stretches in the bed, Hank emerged from the bathroom with a small leather case in his hand.

Looking at Hank, Angel asked, “What’s that?”

“This is a gift for you.  Something that will help you to achieve your goals,” Hank replied.

He opened the case and showed Angel the vial with bright orange liquid and a syringe.

Sitting up at attention, unconcerned that her naked torso with her beefy pecs and broad shoulders was fully on display, she asked “Steroids?”

“Much better than steroids,” replied Hank.  “We call this ‘The Formula.’  You remember Dr. Singh, who administered your physical a few weeks ago?  She developed this.  It’s how I found her.  I heard through my network that she was developing this and I couldn’t let anyone else have it, so I gave her a massive increase in funding, brought her on board my organization, and secured the rights to this.  This is one of the most clear-cut examples of the 2nd type of investment that I make.  Technology that would be irresponsible to be let out into the wider world.”

“What does it do?” Angel asked.

“It works like a steroid in that it promotes muscle growth, but the similarity ends there.  Whereas a typical steroid stack can help you gain two or three pounds of muscle mass in a week in conjunction with a good diet and rigorous training, we believe that ‘The Formula’ can allow you to gain anywhere from eight to ten pounds of muscle, with a much greater increase in strength.  It also enhances senses.  Eyesight, hearing, smell, taste and physical touch become much more acute.  And all of this without the acne, hair growth, and other side effects of traditional steroids.  Bargitta was originally going to try to sell this to a military organization.  Any military, really, or a private mercenary organization.  I’m just lucky that I found out about it in the early stages,” said Hank.

“Lucky?  Daddy, come on,” Angel said with a slight frown, not quite believing him.

Hank chuckled.  “You play very well at being the Jock Princess but you’re much smarter than you let on.  It’s a good thing.  Stay smart.  Stay one step ahead of where everyone else thinks you are.  And always be stronger.

“You’re correct.  I pay very good money to many people to be kept informed of disruptive emerging technologies.  I was an early investor in Dr. Singh’s work, and I was able to offer her something that no one else could.”

“And what was that?” Angel asked.

“I spelled out my plans and convinced her that I would only use her discoveries and innovations for the betterment of humanity.  I agreed to fund her future research, in whatever direction it would take.  That and a very large paycheck,” Hank replied.

Angel’s eyes narrowed, “You believe that the Formula will do all of these things?  Have you tested it?”

“We’ve done extensive animal testing in our own private labs.  Nothing has been sent for peer review.  This is all very experimental.  Please understand that you are under no obligation to take the formula.  I will be here for you regardless of your choice.  You have a home here for the rest of your life if you want it.  I just thought that this could be the door to your goals, and mine.  I will still be your Daddy if you decide not to take it,” Hank said.

Angel smiled widely.  “Are you joking!  An experimental drug that will make me into a fucking superhero! Of course I want to take it!”

Hank looked at Angel for a moment, taking stock of her.  “You should probably take a shower first.  Once this is in your system, you’ll be keyed up to eleven.”

With a cute huff, Angel replied, “Fine, Daddy.”  As she presented her choker to Hank.  He unlocked it, smacked her on her muscular behind and sent her off to the shower.

Ten minutes later, having emerged from cleaning herself, Angel walked up to Hank and stretched her neck out so that he could reaffix her choker.

“There’s one thing that I have to tell you about the Formula,” Hank said.  “There was a notable side effect on all of the animal testing that we did.”

With concern in her voice, Angel asked “What was the side effect?”

“A marked increase in libido,” said Hank.

Angel grabbed Hank’s cock and looked him in the eye.  “Dose me, Daddy” she said, and she bent at the waist, presenting her muscular ass to Hank.

Hank took an alcohol swab and prepared a small area on Angel’s right glute, and then injected her with the formula.

As she righted herself, Angel brought Hank in for a hug and whispered into his ear, “I know that you’re in love with Abby.  And I know that she is in love with you.  You should really fuck her.  I’ve been fucking her for weeks, and she is an incredible lay.”

With that, Angel skipped out of Hank's room, laughing the entire time.

*************************************************************************************************

Angel went to her room and changed into spandex shorts and a sports bra and made her way to the gym.  She was already starting to feel a sense of uneasy energy.  Angel had never felt this combination of sensations before.  Like she was expanding beyond her skin in all directions.  She was picking up on the tiniest of sounds.  She could hear electricity flowing through the wires in the walls.  She could smell the frittata that Chef Giorgio was preparing on the other side of the compound.  Her skin was detecting the most minute temperature changes in the air, and she was becoming aroused at the friction of her nipples against her sports bra.

Daddy was right, she thought, this will take some getting used to.

Angel walked over to the squat rack and loaded it up with her normal lift of 275 pounds.  She got under the bar and ripped out 10 clean reps with solid form.  Easy, she thought.  Angel then put an additional 10 pounds on each side of the bar and continued.  All the way down, she thought.  God!  I wish I were squatting on Daddy’s cock right now!

************************************************************************************************

Hank was sitting behind his desk when he heard a soft knock at the door.

“Come in,” he said.

Abby opened the door and quietly closed and locked it behind her.  She didn’t want them to be disturbed during this conversation.

“Good morning, Abby.” Hank smiled at her as she approached.  “We’ve got a lot of work to do today.”

Abby held up a hand as if to stop his train of thought.  “Before we begin, I have to give this to you.”  Abby handed Hank the letter that she had prepared and signed and sat down across the desk from him.

“What’s this?” Hank asked.

“My resignation.”  Abby’s voice was measured.  She held back the storm of emotions that she was feeling.

“I don’t understand,” Hank said.  “ Are you not happy here?  Am I not paying you enough?  Name your salary requirements and you’ll have it.”

Abby let out a deep breath.  “Working for you has been the most rewarding experience of my life.  I’m challenged and supported.  The pay is exceptional.  My resignation is not about the job.

“I’m in love with you.  Did you know that?  And I suspect that you’re in love with me as well.  I know you won’t have a physical relationship with me because you find it ethically questionable to be intimate with your employee, so I am removing that concern.”

“You’re resigning because you want to date me?” Hank asked.

Abby closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose with her fingers as she gathered her thoughts.  Softly, she said, “dating is for teenagers.”

Hank got up from his chair and moved around his desk, taking the seat next to Abby. “Excuse me. I didn’t quite hear that.  What did you say?” he asked.

“I said that I don’t want to date you.  Dating implies certain things that I really don’t want.”

“Explain it to me, then,” said Hank.

Abby took another slow and deliberate breath to gather herself before she answered.

“I have always given myself over completely to the man that I’m with.  Knowing that I am giving him pleasure is the most satisfying thing.  It’s more than what other people feel.  For me, it’s sexual.  I get off on it.  When that douche that wanted me to get these,” she gestured to her big fake tits, “taking me to the plastic surgeon, I was in a state of near constant orgasm the entire ride over.  I knew that they would make him happy, that he would be pleased.  He showed himself to be unworthy of my affection and devotion.  But you are different.  You are more of a man than he ever was.  Not in a superficial way.  You are a true visionary, and you are a good man.  Everyone in your employ loves you.  Your work for the benefit of humanity proves to me that I should give myself to you in the most profound ways.”

Hank took all of this in.  “I’m glad that you respect my ethics, even if you don’t always agree with the actions that they compel me to take,” he began.  Drawing on his role as Abby’s business mentor, Hank continued.  “You’ve clearly given this a lot of thought, and I’m sure you’ve worked through this conversation in your mind many times. For my own benefit, so that I understand you clearly, what are the worst case and best case scenarios that you see resulting in your resignation.”

Abby smiled.  Hank was correct.  She had thought through all of this.  This exercise was one that they did often and helped them understand each other’s thought process.

“Worst case:  I’ve already become quite wealthy working for you.  My net worth is well over $400million.  I retire to some tropical paradise and have a series of unfulfilling sexual relationships with men who are simply unworthy of me.  But a girl has to get her rocks off.

“Best case,” Abby smiled, thinking about her fantasies, “you accept my resignation and take me as your concubine.  You take your pleasure from my body daily as I become your cum-guzzling fuck puppet.”

Hank looked at Abby, unable to contain a look of shock.  “Is that truly what you want?  For me to just… use you?  I don’t know if I could.  I have so much respect for you…”  Hank looked down, unsure, but fearing that he might actually be losing Abby.

Abby reached over, putting one hand on his knee and caressing his cheek with the other.   “That’s one of the many reasons why you are perfect.  You know the magnitude of the gift that I want to entrust you with.  You won’t take me for granted.”  Sensing that she had to move him a little farther, Abby continued.  “Did you know that I have to sneak off four or five times a day, every day, just to masturbate?  And do you know the fantasy that always gets me off the fastest?”

Hank met Abby’s gaze.  In that moment, he became determined to do whatever it took to keep her.  She was the love of his life.  “Tell me.”

Smiling, Abby said, “In my fantasy, I’m right here, in this office.  Under your desk.”  She moved her hands to his belt and began unfastening it.  “You’re on the phone, closing a multi-billion dollar deal.”  She moved to open his pants and lower his fly.  “I have your big cock in my mouth, pleasuring you.”  Abby moved to slide his pants down when Hank suddenly grabbed her wrists and moved them away.

“You aren’t the only one with fantasies,” Hank said.  Still holding her gaze as he held her wrists.  “But before we do this, I would like to formally offer you an equity partnership in Miller Holdings.  Accept, and you will continue to be the COO, but you will also own forty percent of the company.  These are my terms and they are non-negotiable.”

“I have a condition of my own,” Abby countered.

“Name it.”

“I get to call you ‘Master’,” she said, with the biggest smile on her face that Hank had ever seen.

Hank nodded, and continued, still holding her wrists. “You are dressed in a black pencil skirt and white blouse.  You have on 5” high heels.  There are too many buttons open on your top for it to be work-appropriate.  You enter my office and catch me staring at your cleavage.  Without a word, you rip your top off, showing that you aren’t wearing a bra, get on your knees, grab my cock out of my pants and start fucking me with your tits.”

Abby stood and yanked her wrists free from Hank’s grip.  She immediately ripped open her blouse, buttons flying everywhere, and unhooked her bra.  Hank gasped at the sight of her large breasts and his eyes moved to her tight core, with a 4-pack clearly visible.  “Do you like my abs?”  Abby asked.  “Angel has been training me for a while now.”

She didn’t wait for an answer before getting on her knees and freeing Hank’s cock.  She placed it between her enhanced tits and, squeezing her breasts together began working up and down, stimulating Hank.

“Tell me what else you want, Master,” she said, as she continued working up and down.

“No more panties while you’re at work.  I will want easy access to my concubine.”

“Done.  What else do you want?” Abby asked, still tit-fucking him up and down as his pre-cum started flowing.

“I want you to take the initiative.  Seduce me with your body,”  Hank replied.

“I can be your hot seductress.  But tell me what you really want,” Abby continued.  “I know and you know, but you have to tell me."

“I want you on the formula.  I want you to keep lifting with Angel.  I want you both to get huge and strong,” Hank said, gritting his teeth and trying to prolong the onslaught to his dick.

“Yes Master.  I will get huge and strong.  But I won’t stop there.  I’m going to assemble a harem of women for you.  Each of us on the formula.  Each of us more muscular and stronger than any man could hope to be.  Each of us horny for each other, but even more desperate for your cock.  I will bring you a dozen muscle bitches!”

That thought was more than Hank could take.  With a grunt, he let loose and spurt after spurt of his cum glazed Abby’s tits and chin and face.

“I am yours, Master,”  Abby said with a smile.  “My body, my soul and my mind.”

Online Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2023, 08:36:54 am »
What a life Hank is leading. My new favourite story K+++++

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2023, 03:02:14 am »
Interesting turn around, but one a bit trope. Lets see how things proceed.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2023, 05:21:02 am »
Nice, An intriguing twist could be something.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2023, 12:48:15 am »
Here's the next installment.  As always, I live on comments and Karma.
*THUD THUD THUD*

The silence was shattered by a powerful knocking at the door.

*THUD THUD THUD*

It sounded like the door might burst from its hinges.

“DADDY! I NEED YOU!” Angel shouted from the other side.  “PLEASE!”

“Go and open it for her before she breaks it down,” said Hank as he looked up at Abby. “And don’t wipe yourself off,” he added, trying to do his best in his new role.

Abby stood up and gave him a curtsy accompanied by a smile. “Yes, Master.”

She sprinted over to the door and opened it just as Angel was about to bang it again.  She saw that Angel had discarded her shorts and top in the hallway. Angel looked at Abby's body, which was fully covered in Hank's release. “Oh thank goodness!” Angel licked the semen from Abby's breasts, slowly making her way up to Abby's chin. Finally, Angel kissed her, sharing her Daddy's offering.

Angel stared at Hank intently. “Daddy! I was working out, but I got so fucking horny I couldn't think! I spent the whole time fantasizing about your thick cock!” She crept closer to Hank, her body movement like a sly leopard, her gaze predatory. Angel effortlessly pushed him down so he was seated on the couch against the wall. She got down on her knees between his legs. “I couldn't concentrate on anything else!” She began licking his shaft, getting him erect in seconds.

“Angel, you don’t…,” Hank started to say, but she cut him off.

"Ssshhhh, no talking Daddy," she said. "Just fucking."

Hank put his hands on her face and tried to push her away from his crotch, but she grabbed his hands and stood up— pinning his arms to the wall behind him. She then impaled herself on his stiff member, letting out a loud moan at the intensity of the sensation. Angel began to make out with Hank as she moved up and down on his shaft.

Abby came up behind the young bodybuilder and moved her hand downwards. She began rubbing Angel’s clit. “You love fucking your Daddy, don’t you?” Abby whispered in Angel’s ear. “I love fucking my Daddy,” Angel answered with a whimper. “You’re going to get big and strong for Daddy, aren't you?” Abby continued. “I’m going to get so big and strong for Daddy, “ Angel said. “You’re going to cum on Daddy’s big, thick cock, aren’t you?” Abby asked her, increasing the intensity of her stimulation of Angel’s pleasure center while licking her neck.

“FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!” Angel shouted out. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Hank reached his climax inside her.

Hank paced back and forth in his office, appearing exhausted and worn down. Angel was seated on the couch and trembling, her lower lip clamped between her teeth and both hands firmly grasping the couch cushion. Tears had begun to form in her eyes. Abby sat by Angel's side, looking rather tranquil with her eyes closed.

"Why do you have your eyes closed?" Dr. Singh asked Abby.

“I'm experiencing sensory overload,” she replied in a composed voice. “I can hear everybody's heartbeats in this room.” She gave a whiff of the air. “I smell that the chef is preparing venison for dinner. Blocking out one of my senses can help me cope better.”

“Are you aroused, sexually?” Dr. Singh kept questioning.

A small smile spread across Abby's lips. “I am definitely more aroused than I have ever been before. We'll need to get the couch cleaned after this session.”

Dr. Singh shifted her focus to Angel. “Were you able to hit the gym this morning?”

Angel shook her head slightly to indicate a negative answer while keeping her lip clamped between her teeth.

"Are you sexually aroused?"The probing went on as Dr. Singh persisted in grilling her patient.

Angel's eyes opened wide and tears spilled down her cheeks as she continued to grip the couch with both hands. She nodded affirmatively.

Turning to Hank, Dr. Singh commented, “It’s not a surprise; these symptoms match what we saw in the animal trials. Every animal was mating constantly during this stage. I’m amazed they aren’t busy humping right now,” she said expressionlessly.

“We were having sex all night! It went on for hours and I was done! I figured they must be tired, but when I gave them the formula this morning it started up again! Is there an end in sight?”

“Yes, these initial two days should be the worst of it. They need time to get used to their new heightened arousal levels. It won't be like it was before but they should eventually become accustomed to it and be able to ignore it like white noise,” Dr. Singh explained. “I can't believe they aren't currently engaged in a sexual act!”

At that point, Angel's hand inched towards her crotch.

“PINEAPPLE!” Hank scolded her and she quickly moved her hand back to the couch cushion. “That's our safe word,” he clarified for Dr. Singh.

“And why aren’t you masturbating compulsively?” Dr. Singh asked Abby.

“My Master has instructed me not to bring myself to pleasure,” Abby said with a radiant smile. “My joy is in obeying His orders.”

“Now, Bargitta, tell us what to do here,” Hank steered the discussion away from Abby.

“This phase should pass in the next twenty four hours. I would suggest allowing them to engage in sexual activity with each other until then. Make sure they have access to food and water during that time. Being careful around fragile items might also be a prudent measure. Monitor them closely, and don’t forget to give them their next doses on time; otherwise this cycle will startall over again.”

“You heard the good Doctor,” Hank said. “Both of you go to Abby’s rooms and fuck each other out.”

They raced out of the room without another word. Hank sank into his office chair in a state of exhaustion. Bargitta smiled reassuringly. “It'll all turn out alright in the end.”

Online Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2023, 05:19:19 am »
Loving this story. Thank you so much for continuing it. K+++++

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2023, 03:18:14 pm »
Thanks 👍, for another hot 🔥 chapter. Love your story. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!💪

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2023, 12:14:12 am »
Hm. veruy dialogue driven story so far. Could use more descriptions, seems very to the point and a bit sparse at times.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2023, 06:29:11 am »
Great again and would like more about her growing with the new Formula

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2023, 02:41:01 am »
Three days later, Angel and Abby were sitting in Hank’s office. “Got it out of your systems?” Hank asked. “Not entirely,” Abby answered with a smile. “But we’ve been more able to focus for the last couple of days.”

“It’s time to put your training schedules in place,” Hank said. “Angel, you’ll do an intense cardio session from 6am to 7am, then have breakfast until 7:45.  8am to 9am is a full body weights circuit with higher reps and lower weight. 9am to 9:30am will be snack time, 9:30am to 10:30am you’ll have parkour training. You get a 30 minute break until 11am when you start Krav Maga until 12noon. 12:00 to 2pm will be lunch and rest time. 2pm to 3pm you’ll have boxing. 3pm will be another snack time for 30 minutes. At 3:30 you’ll do an intense, focused weightlifting session until 5:30. You can grab a snack after that if you want, but you have free time until we have dinner at 7pm. You’ll have free time in the evening, with a 9:30pm bedtime snack.  This is your new Monday through Saturday routine.  Sunday is a rest and recovery day.  You’ll still be eating more than an elephant, but your Sundays are free.

“I’ve secured you trainers for each of the scheduled activities. Your weightlifting coach has trained some of the finest Olympic powerlifters.  Your Krav Maga instructor is a friend of Tali’s.  He’s ex-Mossad, knows his shit.  Your boxing coach is responsible for three separate Heavyweight titles. This is a very rigorous schedule, but I have a sports nutritionist on staff full time to make sure that you get all of the nutrition you need, and Dr. Singh assures me that the formula that you’re taking reduces your recovery time sufficiently to maintain this schedule indefinitely.

“Abby, I’d like you to join Angel for the cardio and both weight lifting sessions every day.  I know how competitive you are, so I’m counting on you to keep Angel on her toes.”

Abby nods to Hank, while Angel giddily bounces at the prospect of this new training regime.

**************************************************************************************************
Abby and Angel reclined in their sun loungers by the pool. After two weeks of intense training, they were pleased with the strength and muscle gains they had made and were looking forward to a day of rest in the sunshine. Abby was wearing a very revealing bikini, while Angel was completely nude. As Dr. Singh had predicted,their libido had increased even though they had lost the overwhelming lust that had initially come with the formula.

“My tits were perky before, but DAMN, it’s like the high beams are always on now!” Abby remarked, as she looked at her chest. Angel was languidly stroking her own clit.  “You’ve put on 18 pounds of muscle.  You’ve got pectorals now.  They lift those big balloons right up,” Angel offered.  She turned her head toward her best friend while still rubbing her clit. “You know, if I had tits like yours, I’d never cover them up.”

Abby shot back, “You don’t have tits like mine and you still never cover up!”

Angel asked shyly, “Do you think Daddy would like it if I got tits?” Abby adored Angel but she despised this lack of self-confidence she sometimes showed. She understood that true self-love was the only way to truly share love with another.

Abby stood from her lounge chair and moved over to Angel’s.  She swung her leg over and sat on Angel’s torso. Abby reached behind herself, batting Angel’s hand out of the way to start fingering Angel’s clit. “Do you remember what happened in the gym yesterday?” Abby began. “Do you remember in our morning weight lifting session, where you were doing endless alternating bicep curls with those 50lb dumbbells?” She rubbed Angel’s clit more vigorously. “Do you remember how pumped your biceps were? Do you remember how your Daddy made his way down to the gym and saw you pumping those big, muscular arms? Did you see how hard he got? Do you remember how he stared longingly at your veiny, striated biceps?” Angel began whimpering at both the recollection and the stimulation. “Do you remember how you told him that his big cock was your inspiration? Do you remember how you begged him to please drop his shorts so you could look at his big Daddy cock?” Angel was moaning now as Abby relentlessly finger fucked her friend. “Do you remember when you set the weights down and begged your Daddy to please rub his huge cock all over your hard biceps? Do you remember how he told you how he loved how strong you were getting, and that he could barely contain himself around you?” Angel started cumming and moaning loudly, but Abby knew that she could take her lover to greater heights. “Do you remember how your Daddy fucked your bicep and then shot his cum all up your arm? Do you remember how I licked all of that delicious protein off of your arm and then shared it with you?” Angel came hard, screaming at the stimulation and the memory.

“Don’t you dare think that your Daddy doesn’t love who and what you are. He loves your muscles more than he loves my tits,” Abby removed her hand from Angel's pussy and shoved it into the mouth of her lover for Angel to slurp up.

Abby got to her feet with a start, “Master is coming. I can hear his footsteps.”

“I can smell him!” chimed in Angel.

Abby moved away from her friend and sauntered towards the pool. As Hank arrived, she gave him a flirtatious look before diving in gracefully. Hank caught his breath before turning to Angel, who was still pleasuring herself. His breath was taken away again at the display of her muscular body in such an overtly sexual act.

“Hey Daddy,” she said, flexing the muscles in her right arm.

“You’re dangerous!” He exclaimed.

“I’m not dangerous to you,” she retorted. “Just really hot for you.”  Her abs tightened as she rubbed her clitoris with more fervor, producing a gentle sigh that filled the air.  At that moment, Abby pulled herself up from the pool with ease and Hank turned to his first love.  “Erm,” he said.

“Yes?” she replied.

“It seems that you've lost your top in the pool,” Hank responded.

Abby put on an exaggerated show of shock as she looked down at herself. “Oh no! Now my huge tits will get sunburnt! Angel, toss me the sunscreen, quick!”

Angel snickered at her lover’s over-the-top performance as she launched the tube of sunscreen at her.  Abby effortlessly caught it, opened the tube, and poured a generous amount on her large breasts. “Master, please help me spread this on! My huge tits are far too large for me to reach them!”

Angel started giggling audibly as Hank walked up to Abby. He leaned in and kissed her,then said, “You’re incorrigible!”  To that, Abby whispered in his ear, “No, Master.  I’m your whore, made for your pleasure.” Then she took Hank's hand and guided it to her breasts, saying out loud, “That’s nice and all, but it would be more efficient if you'd rub the sunscreen in with your giant cock.”

Angel collapsed onto the floor with laughter. Abby shot her the middle finger as she knelt in front of her Master, taking down his bathing suit. Hank had come to accept that it was pointless to fight against the women's ridiculous excuses for sex.He simply enjoyed whatever adventure came his way.

Online Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2023, 06:33:12 am »
Fantastic

Online Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2023, 08:42:15 am »
One query is whether Hank will tank the formula? It seems unlikely her will be able to withstand Angel's sexual vigour 

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2023, 04:42:08 am »
Fabulous story. I just love it. Not crazy about the women calling him Daddy. No need to include the idea of a man having sex with his daughters. I have a granddaughter and I would rather protect her from that. But it is just th one word that I don’t especially like. Your writing keeps me engaged.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2023, 08:27:10 pm »
Glad people are liking the story.  I just wanted to emphasize that the DD/lg relationship here is not quite traditional, and is definitely not between two biologically related individuals.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View