Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573793 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 02:44:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daddy's Angel  (Read 55016 times)

Offline Layingthelawe@gmail.com

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Daddy's Angel
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2021, 04:43:54 am »
Well written, good characters, fun to read... and HOT   :)  Makes me go stop hinting around at all this super muscle stuff and get to it already!   LOL so good job building it up 

Forum Saradas

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2022, 12:39:52 am »
Back with another installment.  I know it's been a while, but life gets in the way of my writing.
*********************************************************************************

A few weeks later, Abby, Angel and Hank were sitting down to dinner.  The conversation was light and everyone was enjoying themselves.

“Can I ask you something, Hank?” Angel inquired.

“Of course!”

“You’re one of the richest people in the world.  Why do you go to Billy’s pub to watch armwrestling?  If you wanted to see strong women beat men, couldn’t you arrange to have, i don’t know, private exhibitions or something?”

Hank chuckled.  “Have you been talking to Tali?  She’s always on my case about going there.  She says it presents an unnecessary risk to my personal safety.

“To answer your question, I absolutely could arrange for any kind of spectacle that interests me, but I wanted to believe that some justice could exist; that the bully could get his comeuppance without everything being staged.”

“But I didn’t beat Derek,” Angel replied, almost sadly.

Hank reached over and gently placed his hand on Angel’s cheek, noticing that a tear was beginning to form in her eyes.  “You didn’t that day.  But if you stay with us, if we work together, I know that I can help you beat him one day.  It would be my honor to help you become greater than you were when you first went up against Derek.  I would love to help you achieve what even you think is beyond your potential.”

Angel choked back her tears and smiled.  She reached up and touched Hank’s hand that was still on her cheek.  “I would like that very much,” she said softly.

“I need to travel the next several days to assess a potential investment.  Maybe when I get back we can talk about you staying with us for a while longer?”  Hank asked.

“Can you tell me what the potential investment is?” asked Angel.

“I’m afraid it’s a secret until I learn more,” Hank replied.

“Does Abby know?”

Abby started chewing very slowly, looking between Angel and Hank like she was about to be in trouble.

Hank gave Abby a knowing look and responded, “Abby knows everything that goes on at Miller Holdings.  But she’s sworn to secrecy.  She knows not to talk about it with anyone.”

“Can you tell me what kind of investment it is?  Is it the first kind, or the second kind?”  Angel asked.

Hank smiled, proud of Angel’s curiosity and probing line of questioning.  “It has the potential to be both, but I need to see a proof of concept first.  This meeting is really going to allow me to size up the people involved, to get a sense for them and the direction that they want to go in.”

After dinner, Angel and Abby headed to Abby’s rooms and finalized their plans.

Hank returned three days later in the evening.  He was sitting at his desk, catching up on some reports that Abby had prepared for him when he heard a knock on his office door.

“Come in.”

Angel and Abby had talked through this encounter several times during the last few days. 

Angel opened the door and walked in with a casual confidence. She had spent the last half hour getting a good pump going.  Her chestnut hair was in a sporty ponytail.  She wore a cutoff wife-beater that barely came down below her pecs, her har nipples clearly could be seen through the top.  Each of her abdominals flexed as she moved with grace.  See looked wider than he remembered, with her large delts projecting outward.   Her arms, corded with muscle and topped with pronounced veins, swayed ever so slightly as she made her way toward Hank’s desk.  She wore very short jean shorts, cut so that much of her glutes were exposed.  Her quads looked very solid, bunching and flexing with each step.

Abby had done up her makeup, lightly applied so that Angel’s natural beauty shone through.

Hank stood up from his desk and moved to meet Angel as she walked in. He couldn’t help but take in a breath at the sight of his fantasy come to life.

“Hi Hank,” Angel said.  “I hope I’m not disturbing you.”

“Not at all,” he responded.

“I wanted to talk to you about your offer.  But let me start by saying that being here has been the best six weeks of my life.  I feel healthier than I ever have, I’ve increased all of my max lifts by at least ten pounds, and I’ve put on about 5 pounds of muscle.”

With that, she casually flexed her right bicep, its 15.5” girth drawing Hank’s attention.

“Wow,”  was all that he could say.

Angel smiled, looking at the prominent bulge in Hank’s pants.  Everything was going according to plan.

“Before we get into it.  Can I ask you a question?” said Angel.

“Anything,” Hank responded.

“Do you love me?”

“Do I love you?”

“Yes.”

Hank paused for a moment.  “I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.  And I don’t want there to be any awkwardness between us.  You are a remarkable young woman, determined and beautiful.  Yes.  I love you,”  Hank responded, not sure where this was going.

Angel breathed a sigh of relief, reached out and grabbed Hank’s head, pulled him to her, and gave him a smoldering kiss that lasted for what seemed like minutes.

“I want to take you up on your offer, under one condition,” she said.

“And what would that be?” Hank asked.

“I want you to be my Daddy,” Angel stated matter-of-factly.

“What does that mean, to be your Daddy?” Hank asked.

“I want you to guide me.  Help me reach my goals.  Tell me when I’m doing things wrong, and when I’m doing things right.  Help motivate me when I’m struggling.  And in return, I promise to always try my best for you.  To make you proud of me,” Angel explained.

“I’d love to be your Daddy,” Hank replied.

“THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!” Angel exclaimed.

She grabbed Hank again for another searing kiss and then reached into her pocket and produced a thin black choker with a heart shaped locket.
“Would you put this on me, Daddy?”  Angel asked.

Amused, Hank agreed.  Angel then handed him the key, saying “This is the only key.  You’ll have to help me take it off when I swim or shower.”

Once the necklace was secure, and more kisses exchanged, Angel began to lower herself to her knees in front of Hank.

“You don’t have to do this,” Hank said, suspecting what was coming.

“I want to,” Angel replied as she unfastened his belt and began undoing the button on his slacks.  “I want to show you what a good girl I am for my Daddy who loves me.”

Hank could only moan as she worked his erection out of his boxers, his pants falling to his ankles.

“OH MY GOD! DADDY!”

“What is it, Angel?” Hank asked.

“Your cock is HUGE!  I mean it’s long, but it’s SUPER THICK!  I don’t think I could fit it in my mouth!”  she exclaimed, measuring his erect ten inches with her forearm.

Hank looked down and saw Angel measuring his girth with her wrist.  His spear was definitely wider.

“It’s been a problem in the past with previous girlfriends.  One of the reasons why I don’t date much,” Hank said with a hint of concern in his voice.

“You have NOTHING to be ashamed about!  Those stupid bitches clearly didn’t know what to do with such a massive stud!” she said.

Angel began licking the underside of his cock slowly and deliberately, cupping his balls with one hand while working his shaft with the other.

Looking Hank in the eyes, she said with a sultry voice, “I’m going to have to suck your cock every single day.  I’m going to need all of the protein I can get.”

Angel worked his crown into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the head of his cock.  Both of her hands were stroking his length.

Hank looked at her arms as they flexed, working his shaft.  Noticing where his eyes were, Angel moved her left arm into a bicep flex while she continued stroking him with her right hand and worshiping his cock with her mouth.

It only took a few moments before Hank, in haggard breaths, said “I’m…close….”

She kept stroking him and took him out of her mouth to say, “Cum in my mouth Daddy.  Give me your protein.” As she went back to sucking him.

That was all it took.  With a groan, he shot spurt after spurt into her mouth.  Angel tried to swallow as fast as she could, but he was out-pacing her as a trail of semen slid down her chin. 

Finally finished, she let his softening member slip from her mouth, and she wiped the rest of his spending from her chin, licking it off of her fingers.

As Angel stood, Hank could only say “Wow” again.  He began to pull up his pants.

“Oh, we’re not done yet,” said Angel, as she led him by the hand toward his rooms.  “We’re going to spend the whole night together.”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2022, 10:24:58 am »
I have missed this this story. Great work. Absolutely loved it.  Hope you post next chapter soon. K+

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2022, 12:55:32 am »
Interesting build up. Hope to see more details soon.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2022, 07:56:55 am »
It is very good to see this story is still alive!

It is an excellent story so far.   :bravo:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2022, 04:30:25 pm »
This is a wonderful story, well written and interesting. The content is right on target for readers like me. I appreciate the nice character development. Great that you are not rushing into heavy sex and hard core muscle material. I am looking forward to reading more, and seeing where you go with these characters. Thanks!!!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2022, 06:11:24 pm »
A very nice slow burn story! Reminds me of Pretty Women but with Muscle growth (in a good way)!

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2022, 10:30:43 pm »
Really hope to see more from this story. It can go so many ways.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2022, 08:04:53 am »
Me too, this story is very promising.  Excellent writing, excellent plot!  I hope it doesn't die here.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2022, 03:37:08 pm »
brilliantly written with good set of characters.

Offline peters1967

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Strong Women Art
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2022, 05:34:18 pm »
I love this story and I hope to see more of it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

:bravo:
Peter
peters1967

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2022, 09:09:58 am »
Quite nicely done and really hope there will be more especially as hot as it is getting. K+!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2022, 11:42:11 pm »
Nice flow, good escalation. Not the worst dialogue either, Keep up the nice work.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2023, 03:16:01 am »
Apologies for the delay.  Life gets in the way, and I'm not the quickest at writing sex scenes.  That being said, I have a pretty good outline for where this story is going.  No promises as to the pace of updates, but there is definitely more to this story.
************************************************************************************************
She kept stroking him and took him out of her mouth to say, “Cum in my mouth Daddy.  Give me your protein.” As she went back to sucking him.

That was all it took.  With a groan, he shot spurt after spurt into her mouth.  Angel tried to swallow as fast as she could, but he was out-pacing her as a trail of semen slid down her chin. 

Finally finished, she let his softening member slip from her mouth, and she wiped the rest of his spending from her chin, licking it off of her fingers.

As Angel stood, Hank could only say “Wow” again.  He began to pull up his pants.

“Oh, we’re not done yet,” said Angel, as she led him by the hand toward his rooms.  “We’re going to spend the whole night together.”  With that, Hank let his pants drop.

She opened Hank’s bedroom, with Hank still in tow.  Angel whistled at the sight of his custom over-sized bed.

“You could totally have whole orgies on that thing!  How big is it?”  Angel asked, appreciatively.

“It’s ten feet by ten feet.  I like to spread out.  Haven’t had an orgie on it though.  To tell you the truth, I haven’t made love to anyone in over a decade,” was Hank’s reply.

“Really?” Angel asked, raising an eyebrow, clearly skeptical of Hank.

“Really,” said Hank.  “Relationships can get complicated.  I never really had a desire for casual sex, and it’s hard to form relationships when there are so many women who are just out for money.  You wouldn’t believe how many gold-diggers are out there.  I guess I’ve just become pretty guarded over the years.”

Turning to look Hank in the eye, with a hopeful expression on her face, Angel asked, “would you make love to me, Daddy?”

“I would be delighted to,” Hank replied.  He leaned in to caress her cheek, and gave her a long, lingering, sensual kiss.

As they pulled their lips apart, Angel said “Please be gentle.  This will be my first time making love to a man.”
Now it was Hank’s turn to say “Really?” with skepticism.

Angel gave him a sincere look and said, “I mean, I’ve fucked guys, and I’ve been fucked by guys.  But I’ve never really made love with a man.”

Hank looked at Angel with understanding eyes and led her to the bed.  They sat next to each other and Hank began to kiss Angel tenderly, gently caressing her cheek.    Hank moved his hand gently tracing his finger down Angel’s neck.  Angel moaned into his mouth while moving her own hands to his shirt and began unbuttoning it.  He traced the veins of her neck with his fingers down to her deltoids and began massaging her large shoulders.  Breaking the kiss, Hank said “I love your muscles.”

“I love it when you touch them,” Angel replied.  “Please don’t stop,” she implored.

His shirt unbuttoned, Angel pulled it off of him.  He playfully pushed her down onto the bed.  Angel smirked, knowing that he would never be able to push her anywhere that she didn’t want to go.  But this time, she followed his lead and landed on her back.  Hank slid down the bed to be at her feet.  He began simply massaging her feet, kissing as he went.  Angel mewed in pleasure at the delightful contact.  Slowly, deliberately, Hank moved his hands to her calves, massaging and kissing as he went.

“Oh, Daddy!” said Angel, “that feels really good!”

“Like you said, Baby, we’re just getting started.”

With that, Hank moved up to her thighs, groping her strong, muscular quads.  He ran his fingers along the defined separation of the muscles there, before kissing each in turn.  Then, with a languid pace, Hank kissed his way down to Angel’s inner thigh and began to give her powerful thighs little licks.  Angel gasped and spread her legs wider, hoping her Daddy would continue up her body.  He did, but deliberately skipped over her cleft as he kissed and felt his way up to her lower abdominals.

“I love your abs,” Hank said in between kisses.  Angel smiled and flexed her core, almost giggling at his light, worshipful groping.

“Daddy!  You’ve got me so wet that I might lose my mind if you don’t shove that thick cock in me soon!”

“Shh,” Hank softly said.  “This is me making love to you.  We shouldn’t rush it.  Do you enjoy being worshiped like this?” Hank asked.

“No man has ever done what you’re doing to me,” she moaned.

“That tells me you’ve only ever been with idiots.  You are a goddess and deserve to be treated as such.”

Hank then continued his journey up her core and to the lower part of her pectorals, massaging and then kissing his way carefully around her nipples without touching them.

“Please Daddy! Please!” Angel implored.  “I can’t take this anymore!”

Acknowledging her frustration, Hank pinched her left nipple while taking the right one in his mouth and gently bit down on it while flicking it with his tongue.

“Oh God! Daddy!” Angel exclaimed as she orgasmed for the first time that night.

As Angel caught her breath, Hank moved his massaging up toward her thick shoulders and traps.

Coming down from her orgasm, Angel said, “you are such a tease, Daddy.”

“Are you enjoying it?  I can stop if you want me to.”

“DON’T YOU DARE!” she playfully shrieked.  “We’re on this ride together.  Just wait until it’s my turn.”

Hank made his way to her right arm.  “Flex your bicep for me.”

She did, showing off her 15.5” around arms.  He stared in awe for a brief moment before he attacked her bicep with licks and kisses, tracing the blue vein that ran the length of its peak.

“You really like my muscles, huh?” she asked with a delighted little smirk.

“You have no idea.  I’ve never been this hard in my life,” Hank responded.

Angel reached down with her left hand and found his cock.  Gripping it firmly in her powerful hand, she began to stroke him.

“There’s a better place for this thick horse-cock than my hand,” she said.

“Are you trying to rush this?  We have all night,” he said, playfully batting away her hand.

Hank moved back down toward her cleft.  Sensing where this was going, Angel started lightly protesting.  Her steroid use had enlarged her clitoris.  A previous fling had been repulsed by it, and told her so.  She had become a bit embarrassed by its size.

“Daddy, my clit.  It’s…”

“It’s beautiful,” said Hank. “Big and powerful.  Beautiful just like the rest of you.”

With that, Hank began to gently massaging her clit.

“Hnnnng!” was the only thing Angel was able to gurgle as another orgasm quickly approached. 

Hank brought his mouth to her pinky-sized clitoris and gently licked and sucked at it.  Angel’s pleasure skyrocketed and she moaned with the intensity of her cumming.

She grabbed her own legs and used her strong arms to keep them from surrounding Hank’s head, knowing that she might lose control and accidentally hurt him.  Hank continued his oral assault for several minutes and brought a finger to her opening, sliding it into her exceptionally well lubricated pussy.  Working his finger in and out of her tight hole he continued licking and sicking on her clit, prolonging her orgasm for minutes as she screamed incoherently.

Finally, she couldn’t take it any more.  Grabbing his hair, and pulling his head up, she said breathily, “Too much!” and panted heavily, attempting to catch her breath.

Hank moved up the bed to be next to her.  Angel wrapped her arms around his head and brought him in for an intense kiss.  “That was amazing!” she said.  Then Angel started giggling.

“What’s so funny?” asked Hank.

“You taste like pussy,” she said, her giggling continued.

“I taste like YOUR pussy,” Hank replied.

“Oh, I’m not complaining at all!  In fact, I wouldn’t mind tasting some other pussy on your mouth, if you wanted,” she said.

“Wait.  Are you saying…”  Hank started, before she jumped in.

“My Daddy should have as much pussy as he can handle.  I might even share some of the pussy I get with you, Daddy!”  Angel replied.

“I know we didn’t talk about this, but I had assumed that you were after a monogamous relationship.”

“Daddy, I don’t do monogamous.  I hope you understand, but I’m basically horny all the time.  I need a lot of sex just to stay sane.  I love you, and you’re amazing, but I will need more than any one man could give me.”
Hank immediately looked crest-fallen.

Sensing that his mood had shifted, Angel quickly continued.  “But let me make you a promise.  You are the only man who will ever be with me.  As long as you are my Daddy, yours is the only cock that gets to be in me.  But I will fool around with girls.  And I’ll want you to fool around with us, too.”

As understanding dawned on Hank, he said “And here I thought I was rock hard before!”

“Good!” she replied.  “Let me feel that thick monster inside me, please Daddy?”

Hank wasted no time and got on top of Angel.  She fingered her own pussy, wetting her hand with her copious juices, and then grabbed his shaft, coating it in her nectar.

“Tell me if it hurts, and I’ll stop,” Hank said as he lined up to her opening.

“I’ve got a really strong core, Daddy.  And I can squeeze hard.  You can also tell me if it hurts,” Angel replied, smiling as if daring him.

He began slowly entering her.  Angel gasped, “Fuck, Daddy!  You’re so thick!”  She grabbed the sheets on either side of her and squeezed hard.

“And you’re so tight!” Hank replied.  “Let me know if you need me to stop.”

“Just… go slow,” she responded.

Hank did just that.  Slowly, deliberately he entered her.  Inch by agonizing inch.  They both entered a kind of heaven.  When he bottomed out into her Hank brought his hands to her face and looked her in the eyes.  “You took all of me,” he said.

Wide-eyed, she looked at him with amazement, brought her hands up to his head and forcefully guided him into a kiss.  Hank began to slowly work his way in and out as they necked.  Hank felt like his penis was being gripped by an iron fist in a velvet glove.  He knew he wasn’t going to last long, so he worked his hand down between them, finding her clitoris.  He fingered her as he sawed in and out of Angel more rapidly.  With the added stimulation, Angel’s eyes shot open.  Her orgasm hit her like a freight train.  Her eyes moved back into her head as her vaginal muscles clamped down on the massive, pleasurable intruder.  That was all it took for Hank to lose it.  He grunted loudly and shot his load inside her.  They stayed like that for the better part of two minutes.  Finally, exhausted, Hank’s wilting member slid out of its divine sheath and he fell to the bed beside his muscular lover.

Hank looked over at Angel and saw her almost glowing with a tremendous smile.  Her eyes were closed as she savored the moment.
Stroking her cheek gently, he asked, “So how was your first time making love with a man?”

Angel laughed, “I have the best Daddy ever!”  and kissed him.

They both lay there, embracing and petting each other.  Finally, after about half an hour Angel asked, “Am I the first muscle girl that you’ve ever been with, Daddy?”

Blushing, Hank said, “Yes.  Was I ok?”  Hank began feeling her arm.  Bicep, tricep.  Even unflexed, her meaty arm was firm.

“OH MY GAWD!  Daddy, you are the most amazing!  I was just wondering…” she began, as she brought her hand down and started stroking his member, “would you like me to show you how I usually fuck guys?”

Hank got to full hardness immediately.  “Yes!  I mean, if you want to.”

She continued stroking him but put a mock-serious expression on her face.  “Ok, Daddy.  But we’re going to need a safe word.  I’m pretty strong and sometimes I don’t realize how much force I’m using.  I also get off on being stronger than men.  It turns me on knowing that the man is weaker than me, that they can’t stop me.  Say the safe word, and I’ll stop. If you don’t say the safe word, I will keep on going.  It needs to be something that you wouldn’t normally say during sex.  Something that would be immediately recognizable as an out-of-context word.”

“How about ‘pineapple’,” suggested Hank.

“Perfect!”

Immediately, Angel flipped them over with ease so that she was on top.  Smiling down at him she began flexing her thighs around him.  Hank was astounded at the strength being applied to his midsection from her powerful legs.  His hardon poked at her glutes with a vengeance. 

“You like this, don’t you, Daddy?” Angel asked in a gleeful tone.  “You like that I’m stronger than you.”

“I do.  You’re so much stronger than me,” he answered.

Angel flexed her abs and continued to squeeze with her thighs.  “You realize that you’re helpless now, right?  There’s nothing that you can do to get away if I don’t allow it.”

“Why would I want to get away from a goddess?  I want you to be stronger than me.  I want to worship you.” Hank replied.

“FUCK! Daddy! You say the sweetest things!  It’s not enough, though, is it?” Angel asked.
“Only you can tell me when it’s enough,” said Hank.  “Tell me what you want and I will help you make it happen.”

Angel guided his cock into her dripping cunt and slammed home.  She let out a feral grunt as her entire upper body flexed with the effort.

Raising her arms into a double bicep flex, Angel said, “I want to be bigger and stronger!”

She rode his cock up and down.  Hank was captivated by her force, reached out and grabbed her biceps as she flexed. “How big do you want to get, Baby?”

Angel leaned forward and brought her right arm in front of Hank’s face.  “I want my biceps to be bigger than your fucking head!” she exclaimed.  He groped the flexed arm in front of him and said “Yes, beautiful Angel, and how strong do you want to get?”

Angel had never been as turned on as she was in that moment.  She knew, with absolute certainty, that all of her fantasies were becoming reality.  Daddy’s thick cock was stretching her out to capacity, and Daddy was her very own genie right now.  And he was in a wish-granting mood.  With another tremendous orgasm fast approaching, Angel said “I want to be able to bench press a FUCKING TANK!” 

Slamming down on Hank’s dick, Angel screamed in orgasm.  Hank unleashed another load into her and muttered under his breath, “Yes, beautiful Angel.”  And they both slipped off into a deep slumber.

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2023, 07:48:31 pm »
Awesome

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View