Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575948 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:30:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daddy's Angel  (Read 55125 times)

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Daddy's Angel
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2023, 04:54:12 pm »
I've got the next chapter outlined. Just need to find the time to write it out.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2023, 04:54:12 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2023, 05:47:32 pm »
Great news. Am sure it will be worth the wait.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2023, 10:36:29 pm »
Awesome work! I'm so happy that you are continuing the story!!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2023, 04:12:42 am »
How's the writing coming along? It's one of my two favourite stories.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2023, 11:20:26 pm »
Bump

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2023, 07:21:59 pm »
Thanks for your patience. This represents the beginning of the 3rd chapter of Daddy's Angel. As always, feedback is appreciated.

*********************************************************************************************

There was a knock on Hank’s office door. “Come in,” Hank said loudly.

Abby opened the door and entered. Hank’s breath caught at the sight of her. In the last two and a half months, she had gone from a slender 5’6”, 120 pound woman with a very prominent, fake bust, to over 200 pounds of hulking muscle thanks to the formula. As requested, she was outfitted as his slutty secretary. 5” Louboutin heels, short black skirt with a slit all the way up to her hip bone (necessary to allow room for her powerful thighs), a white, sleeveless blouse that showed off her very enhanced breasts, her 20” arms and large, muscular shoulders.

With her eyes fixed on Hank, Abby slowly stalked over to him.

Hank rose from his chair and stared at the love of his life, his fantasies made flesh as she moved with powerful grace to stand directly in front of him. At 5’11” in her heels, she towered over his 5’4” frame. Abby smiled down at him, his chin almost in her cleavage before she slowly descended to her knees, never losing eye contact with him.

“You wanted to see me, Master?” Abby asked with a smile.

Hank put his tongue back in his mouth and cleared his throat. “Mmmhmm. Yes. I’m about to offer Dr. Nova Watkins an obscene amount of money for her Advanced CRISPR Enhancement technology, a grant to fund all of her future research, and a retainer on all future patents. As you know, this new technology will allow me to reshape the course of human evolution.”

Abby knew all of this, of course. She had been instrumental in negotiating this deal up to this point. Abby’s eyes filled with lust. Her hand moved, almost involuntarily toward her nipple, pinching it through her blouse. “Yes, Master? How may I serve you?” she asked headily.

“We’re going to call Nova right now. I’m going to put her on speaker. I’m well aware of your fantasy, but you’re probably too large to fit under my desk. Plus, I’ll need you on the call as well.” Hank said, guiding Abby up from her knees.

With a fake pout that lasted only for a moment, Abby replied, “I suppose certain sacrifices must be made to help my master become even more powerful.” She moved to sit in a chair opposite him with a sultry sway in her hips.

Hank dialed the number for Dr. Watkins and put the phone on speaker. He looked up to see that Abby had her left foot up on his desk, her skirt hiked up to her waist and her left hand diddling herself. She gave him a smile as she masturbated lewdly in front of him. Hank’s attention was drawn back to the task at hand when the phone began to ring. After a short moment there was a voice at the other end of it.

“This is Nova.”

“Hi Nova. This is Hank. I have you on speaker phone with Abby here with me in the office.”
“Hi Hank! Hi Abby! How are you doing?”

“We’re doing well,” Hank answered.

“Hi Nova!” Abby chimed in, not slowing down her self-pleasure.

Hank steered the conversation. “How are the animal trials going?”

“If anything, even better than we anticipated. We’re seeing a 100% adoption rate of the inserted genes. All of the animals are healthier, stronger and more vigorous than before the trial. I would say that it is a total success.”

Glancing over at Abby, Hank saw that she had unbuttoned her blouse and was playing with her nipple with her free hand. Hank was becoming uncomfortably aroused at the sight. Standing from his chair, he tried to subtly adjust his growing erection while redirecting his attention to the talk with Nova.

“That’s great to hear. I’ve had Dr, Bargitta Singh go over your findings and methods and she is very impressed. And Abby here is over the moon for the opportunities that your ACE technology could have. I’d like to make you an offer. I’d like to buy the Ace technology from you for $10 million. I’d also like you to come work for me. Salary is negotiable, but I was thinking in the ballpark of $20 million a year.”

Hank looked up to see Abby quietly standing, shedding her clothes and walking over to him.

“You’d have an unlimited budget to pursue any research that interests you. Miller Holdings would retain a 55% stake in any patentable innovations that you come up with.”

Abby shot Hank a look of unadulterated lust as she hit the mute button on the phone. Naked except for her Louboutin heels, she got on her knees in front of Hank and undid his belt and fly. Without breaking eye contact, she dropped his pants and took his now fully hard cock into her hands.

“Wow. I mean… Wow! I knew you were interested in the technology but… Wow!”

Abby started sucking Hank’s cock, slurping with gusto as Nova babbled. Hank let out an involuntary moan as the sensations overwhelmed him.

“I’d love to sell you the technology, but I hadn’t in my wildest dreams thought that you wanted to fund my future research. Abby, if you don’t mind me asking, what is it like working for Hank?”

Abby immediately withdrew Hank’s dick from her mouth, giving it a loving lick as Hank managed to unmute the phone.

“Working for Mr. Miller has been the most rewarding experience of my life, both professionally and personally,” Abby answered, still on her knees. “He is truly concerned with everyone who works for him and genuinely interested in their professional development. I don’t think you would find as generous an offer from as good a person as Mr. Miller again.”

Hank petted Abby’s head, touched by her devotion to him.

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Say ‘yes’,” Abby responded immediately.

“Yes!”

“I’m glad,” said Hank. “This brings us to one more piece of business. I’d like you to prepare your facility to put two women through the ACE process.”

“Are you sure? I don’t have to tell you that this is a very new procedure. The science behind it is sound, but I haven’t sent this out for peer review or begun the FDA approval process. I’ve kind of been doing this research off the grid.”

“We won’t be submitting anything related to your ACE procedure for peer review or FDA approval. I don’t want anyone else to get their hands on this. Your discretion so far has been one of the key selling points. Could you imagine if some warlord or government for that matter had an army with super-human strength? It could mean a very dark day for humanity,” said Hank.

After a brief pause, Nova asked, “Is Abby one of the women that you’d like enhanced?”

“Yes. Is that a problem?”

“Hank, please understand that Abby has the potential become almost incomprehensibly strong after she undergoes the process. It will be dangerous for her, or any other enhanced person to engage in sexual relations with anyone who has not gone through this process. If Abby is getting enhanced, you should probably consider it for yourself as well.”

Abby, still on her knees in front of Hank, stroking his 10” erection, commented “everyone thinks we’re an item.”

“I’m sorry. Am I mistaken?”

Before Abby could respond, Hank said, “No. We haven’t discussed this officially with anyone, but we are lovers. I appreciate your discretion in this. But understand that I have no particular desire for super-human strength myself.”

“I probably didn’t explain this previously, but you won’t get super-human strength just from going through the procedure. This enhancement strengthens the bones and muscle fibers, makes tendons and skin more elastic and durable, and generally promotes muscle growth. You’ll still need to work out with weights to become stronger. You’ll just experience rapid gains from exercise. If you have no desire for super-human strength, just don’t lift a lot of weights. I would imagine, though, that most people who undergo this procedure would want to push their bodies to the limit. I would also imagine that you would experience some strength and muscle gains just by engaging in intimate activities with a woman who has chosen to grow. But nothing on the scale of someone who methodically dedicates herself to exercise. In short, undergoing the procedure would allow you to survive having sex with Abby.”

“I can’t argue with that. In that case, we’ll need three people to undergo the procedure. How much lead time do you need before we can do this?”

“I’ll need blood samples of everyone going through the procedure, and I’ll need a week to map out the genetic changes necessary. I currently only have two tanks that are large enough for humans, so we’ll have to do the procedure in two rounds. You’ll be under for about five days.”

“That sounds good,” said Hank. “I’ll have Abby send you your money, and the blood samples. I’m looking forward to working with you.”

Hank ended the call and Abby exclaimed, “My Master is a God!” and took his engorged cock into her mouth.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2023, 08:25:57 am »
Loving this story and it's new turn. Karma plus again. Looking forward to another chapter soon

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2023, 04:22:02 am »
Now we see also a growing company with growing employees.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2023, 03:46:54 am »
This chapter should be a wild ride. It's all planned out. I just need the time to type it. Here's the next bit. As always, comments and Karma are appreciated.
************************************************************************************************************************************
“Come on in!” Dr. Nova Watkins opened the door. She stood only a few inches short of Abby’s 5’11”. Her flame-red hair framed her face in a cute bob cut. Her freckles, green eyes and trim-fit body in an immaculate white lab coat painted a picture of a ‘girl next door’ type nerd who would destroy anyone in bar trivia. She welcomed Hank, Angel and Abby into her lab. “Let me give you the grand tour!”

Nova’s lab was a humble space, filled with a sense of resourcefulness and ingenuity. The room itself was modest in size, with plain white walls and simple overhead lighting that cast a utilitarian glow. The atmosphere was one of focused determination and ambition, as Nova strived to make her mark in the scientific world.
The lab's workstations consisted of sturdy tables, cluttered with an array of basic tools and equipment. Beakers, test tubes, and Petri dishes lined the surfaces, each holding a small piece of the puzzle that Nova diligently fused together. Graduated cylinders, thermometers, and pipettes, though not the latest models, were skillfully utilized and demonstrated her ability to work with limited resources.

In the corner of the lab, a workbench served as a focal point of Nova’s improvisation. Here, she meticulously crafted her own makeshift instruments and devices using spare parts and salvaged components. Wires, soldering irons, and circuit boards adorned the surface, evidence of her resourceful spirit and determination to overcome limitations.
Books and research papers were stacked haphazardly, showcasing her thirst for knowledge and constant pursuit of scientific understanding.
A small whiteboard hung on one wall, covered in scribbled formulas, diagrams, and ideas, a reflection of Nova’s brilliant mind and her ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.

Though lacking the cutting-edge technology of more established labs, Nova’s improvised workspace was a testament to her passion, resourcefulness, and innovative thinking. It served as a physical manifestation to her determination to forge ahead and make groundbreaking discoveries, regardless of the constraints she faced. In this lab, basic tools and improvised instruments became the catalyst for scientific breakthroughs.
The lab held a special corner dedicated to two sensory deprivation tanks, the heart of the ACE procedure. Despite the modest surroundings, these tanks stood as beacons of tranquility and transformation.

The sensory deprivation tanks, custom-built by Nova herself, exuded an aura of simplicity and serenity. Each tank was a large, enclosed pod, constructed from durable materials and designed to ensure complete isolation from external stimuli. The exterior surfaces were clean and unadorned, with a smooth, white finish that contributed to the sense of purity and focus within the lab.

The lids of the tanks were secure and airtight, minimizing any external distractions. A soft blue light emanated from within, casting a gentle glow that illuminated the interior, creating a sense of peacefulness and calm. It was here that the true essence of the ACE procedure unfolded, as individuals immersed themselves in the transformative experience.
A small control panel, affixed to the side of each tank, allowed Nova to precisely regulate the temperature, light intensity, and other vital parameters. It was through these controls that she ensured each participant's comfort and safety during the process.

Throughout the tour, Abby took everything in with a sense of charitable haughtiness. “Just imagine what you could do once you put Mr. Miller’s resources to use.”
Intimidated by Abby’s otherworldly beauty and obvious musculature, Nova began to lose her train of thought. “I.. um…”
Hank stepped in immediately, noticing Abby’s backhanded comment. “You’ve made remarkable innovations with extremely limited resources. I’m sure that’s all that Abby meant to say,” giving Abby a stern look. “Isn’t that what you meant to say?”

Visibly cowed, and embarrassed that she might have offended her Master, Abby replied, “Yes. Your scientific achievements are made even more remarkable by your limited resources. I hope to be able to smooth the way for even greater achievements from you.”

Recovering quickly, Nova continued, “I’ve made some adjustments to the procedure. Your skin will become very durable. So durable that a standard hypodermic needle won’t be able to penetrate it. I’ve discussed Dr. Singh’s formula with her extensively, and I have developed another delivery method.”
“Oh?” Hank inquired with interest. “How durable will our skin become?”

“I started by figuring that the women you wanted enhanced were extreme bodybuilders. I mean, I’ve met Abby in person and she is definitely on the edge of the bell curve. So I worked on making sure that the skin would be both elastic and durable enough to be able to adjust to rapid expansions of surface area that would be possible with enhanced individuals. Your skin should hold up to just about any small arms fire from any range. I’m not sure about larger ordinance, but we can run some tests.”
“You’re making us bullet-proof?!” Angel bounced up and down giddily.

“I’m pretty sure. This is all brand new, and we will have to run some tests once you get out of the tanks, but yes. You should be basically bullet-proof.” Nova responded.
“So hypodermic needles won’t work on us. What is this new delivery method for the formula that you’ve concocted?” Asked Hank.

“Your semen,” Nova responded with a blush. “I’ve found a way for your body to produce a substance that mirrors the effects of the formula that will be constructed in your seminal vesicles.”

Angel stepped over to Nova. Her 240 lb muscular bulk moved gracefully as she gently gripped Nova’s shoulder. Looking up into Nova’s eyes with a determined seriousness, Angel asked “You’re telling me that after we go through with this, Daddy’s cum will actually help me put on more muscle mass?”

Looking down at Angel’s cute face and massive body, Nova cleared her throat before responding. “Hmmm. Yes. Hank’s semen should have the same effect on you as the formula.”

Angel wrapped her arms around Nova’s midsection and lifted her off the ground. “OH MY GOD! THAT’S AWESOME! YOU’RE THE BEST!”

The squeeze was bordering on painful as Nova tapped Angel on her head breathlessly, trying to communicate that she was not comfortable.

“Put Nova down, baby,” Hank said, seeing the situation.

Slightly embarrassed, Angel immediately complied. “Sorry!” she said with a huge grin.

Nova caught her breath, smiled at Angel’s enthusiasm and continued proudly, “I’ve also solved for telomere degradation.”

“What does that mean,” Hank asked.

“It is posited that telomere degradation is one of the major causes of aging. I’ve solved it.” Nova smiled with a sense of self-satisfaction.

“Do you mean to tell me that we won’t age? That we will be immortal?” Hank asked with unmasked skepticism.

“You won’t be immortal. Things might still kill you. You’ll still have to breathe oxygen and eat food. I wouldn’t recommend jumping out of an airplane without a parachute, but you will have the potential to live a very long time. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 years or so, if I’m correct.”

Abby’s initial snobbishness melted away to genuine admiration as she sized Nova up as if for the first time. “I knew you were a genius, but this brilliant?”

“Thanks!” Nova replied with genuine gratitude. “Should we begin the procedure?

As Angel and Hank stripped to get ready to enter the tanks, Hank gave instructions to Abby. “Maintain communication with Nova throughout this process. I don’t have to tell you that mine and Angel’s safety is the first priority.”

“Of course,” Abby nodded.

“I trust you to handle any situation that may come up with the business. You’ve been running day-to-day operations for years now. Don’t be afraid to make big calls while I’m indisposed.”

“Yes, Mr. Miller. I will make you proud.”

Hank moved next to Angel and removed her choker, handing it to Abby.

“You always do,” Hank said as he and Angel stepped into the tanks.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2023, 11:33:44 am »
Thank you again. Beat story in the site. K*****

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2023, 02:48:23 am »
Five days later, Abby returned to Nova’s lab.

“Angel is almost done,” Nova greeted her. “Hank isn’t far behind.”

“Everything went smoothly, then?” Abby asked.

With a small huff, Nova responded, “We talked at least three times every day. You even had a guy come in and check on the lab. Everything went smoothly.”

Moving in closely, invading Nova’s personal space, Abby said, “We will be working together closely in the future, so I need you to understand something perfectly clearly. You have the loves of my life in suspended animation. That cargo is far too precious for a laissez-faire attitude.”

“I… I understand.” Nova replied, her intimidation clear.

A subtly beeping alarm drew their attention. “Angel is ready. There are some towels over there. Get one for her.” Nova was noticeably relieved that she could command the situation once more as they were firmly in her element.

Nova pushed the appropriate combination of buttons on the tank and it opened. Angel’s eyes slowly fluttered open as she coughed a little. Seeing Abby and Nova reach their arms in for her, she struggled to find her feet and climb out of the tank.

Angel, transformed by the ACE procedure, stepped out of the sensory deprivation tank. Her body, now standing taller at 5'6", morphed by the procedure, her powerful frame looking thinner, but still maintaining its muscular bulk at 220 pounds. Abby rushed in to cover her with a towel.

As Angel gripped the towel around her, a sense of nervous energy surged through her veins. The thrill of her physical transformation was tinged with a touch of apprehension, a lingering curiosity about what lay ahead. Her muscles rippled with newfound strength, yearning for a release, a way to exercise and embrace her enhanced capabilities.

“Where’s Daddy?” she asked, still trying to adjust to her environment.

“His procedure is nearly complete,” Nova responded. Just as she finished her sentence, another beeping could be heard. “That’s him,” she announced. “Abby, more towels, please.”

Nova entered the combination on Hank’s sensory deprivation tank and stood back. A mist of cool vapor dissipated into the air as he rose to his feet, revealing his now taller figure. Hank had grown in height, now also standing at 5'6", his slender and fit frame further enhanced by the ACE procedure. His bald head glistened under the soft lab lights, and his piercing eyes, brimming with determination, scanned the room.

Unbeknownst to Hank, a subtle change seemed to ripple through the atmosphere. It was as if an invisible force radiated from him, carrying with it an alluring scent, infused with powerful pheromones. The effect was immediate and palpable, yet Hank remained unaware of the profound impact he had on those around him.

Abby, Nova, and even Angel, who had just experienced her own transformation, felt a sudden wave of heightened arousal wash over them. Their hearts quickened, and their breathing became shallow as they involuntarily responded to Hank's presence.

Abby, already deeply entranced by Hank's aura, struggled to contain her desire. She longed to fulfill his every command, her body tingling with anticipation. Nova, though usually composed and analytical, found herself captivated by an unexplained magnetism, a mixture of respect, arousal  and curiosity swirling within her.

Angel, who had just embraced her own physical empowerment, was not immune to the allure of the unseen pheromones. A surge of excitement coursed through her muscular form, amplifying her already heightened senses.

Hank, unaware of the effect he had on those around him, stepped out of the tank with a sense of renewed purpose. He met the gaze of each person in the room, his eyes filled with determination.

“If what I’m feeling is any indication, I’d say that the procedure was a success,” Hank said as Abby wrapped a towel around him.

Shaking her head in an effort to clear her thoughts, Nova replied, “There must be an unexpected side effect. You must be emitting some powerful pheromones.” Thinking quickly, she grabbed a few beakers and a cotton-swab.

“Angel, we need a semen sample from Hank.” She thrust a 1-liter beaker into Angel’s hand. “And it has to come directly from his penis. No spitting it into the beaker,” she said, anticipating a potential source of error.

Angel pouted at Nova and grabbed Hank’s hand, wanting to get him somewhere private.

“WAIT!” Nova shouted. “I need to collect a pheromone sample.” She held her breath and lifted Hank’s arm, swabbing his armpit with the cotton-swab.
“Ok. You’re good to go,” Nova nodded.

No further prompting needed, Angel grabbed Hank’s arm and led him to the bathroom.

“Oh my God, Daddy!” Angel exclaimed, “usually it’s just my pussy that tingles for you, but now it feels like it’s my whole body!”

“Are you ok? Do we need to bring this to Nova’s attention?” Hank asked with genuine concern.

Looking at Hank with a sense of disbelief, Angel answered, “You have no idea, do you?”

She knelt in front of him, both of them naked as Angel took his cock in her hand. “I need to jerk you off into this beaker, Daddy. No spit. Nova want’s a clean sample. Then you can fuck me senseless. Please?” She looked up at him with unbridled lust and longing. “Please just cum into the cup. Then we can fuck for real. I’m so ready for you Daddy!” Angel said as she gripped his cock with her strong hands and started jerking him off with purpose.

Hank’s member grew longer, firmer and thicker with her ministrations as he moaned in pleasure. “Fucking GAWD, Daddy! Your cock got bigger! And your balls are massive!” Angel exclaimed as she inspected Hank’s enlarged testes. “I’ll bet you’ve got formula in there for days!”

Still slightly disoriented from the tank, Hank groaned through Angel’s ministrations. “Baby, I feel like I’m on a hair trigger! This is gonna come faster than you think!”

Angel looked into her Daddy’s eye, licked her lips and whispered, “Cum for me, Daddy.”

And that’s exactly what Hank did. Hank let out a massive groan as his orgasm overtook him. Wave after wave of pleasure corresponded with spurt after spurt of his thick semen. Angel did her best to capture it all in the beaker. After more than two minutes Angel put voice to her disbelief. “Daddy, you’re still cumming! You’ve almost filled the beaker!”

Hank could only grunt as his ejaculate flowed from his erect cock. Eventually, the flow of Hank’s semen stopped. A dull throbbing pleasure replaced the overwhelming ecstasy that he had just felt.

“God, baby! I don’t know what you did to me, but that was the most intense thing I’ve ever felt!”

“I don’t think it was me, Daddy. I think you were on a hair trigger. I barely jerked you off and you shot out…” Angel quickly inspected the beaker that she used to capture Hank’s semen. “957 milliliters?!? Daddy! You just came two pints of spunk! Are you going to give me twenty times my normal dose of formula whenever we fuck!?!” Angel looked Hank in the eyes with the most serious expression she could muster. “I need to get this beaker to Nova, and then I need you to fuck me. I need you to give me all of it.”

Hank, still disoriented from the tank and reeling from his recent orgasm, could only nod his assent.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2023, 05:19:01 am »
Another amazing chapter. K++++++

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
  • No such thing as too female much muscle
    • Patreon
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2023, 02:02:01 am »
So they're bullet-proof, immortal, soon-to-be-hyper-muscular gods, and he's they're master? I love this story
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/jarhead300099

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2023, 08:00:03 pm »
Angel pranced out of the bathroom, all 220 pounds of her muscular bulk, carrying the beaker with Hank’s freshly collected semen over to Nova.

Smiling, Angel said, “Here it is! Fresh from the source. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have an itch that only my Daddy can scratch.” She bounded back toward the bathroom.

“That smells REALLY GOOD!” Abby exclaimed, pointing to the beaker, while subconsciously bringing her other hand to her crotch.

Nova quickly covered the beaker with cling film before putting it into the refrigerator until she could begin her tests. “I suspect that Hank’s semen also contains a heavy concentration of his pheromones. I will have a lot of work to do after we get you situated in your tank. But first, I’ll have to remove your breast implants. I’m not comfortable having you go through the ACE procedure with them in.”

Abby gave her a questioning look.

“It’s a simple procedure. I have a surgical table and all of the necessary tools. I’ll sedate you and remove them. It shouldn’t take more than half an hour.” Nova fixed an analytical gaze upon Abby. “How much do you weigh?”

Smiling with a touch of arrogant pride, Abby flexed her huge bicep and responded, “I was 224 pounds when I weighed myself this morning.”

Blushing with the combined arousal from Hank’s lingering pheromones and Abby’s display, Nova cleared her throat. “Hmm. I’ll have Angel help me get you into the tank when we’re done with your surgery and she’s done with…”

Abby chuckled a little. “They might be in there for a while.”

********************************************************************************************************
Angel entered the bathroom and gently closed the door behind her. She turned to see Hank inspecting his new, enlarged penis. She closed her eyes and inhaled a large breath through her nose. Exhaling and opening her eyes, she said, “You smell so good, Daddy. Your cum smells so good that I almost chugged the beaker before I got it to Nova.”

Hank looked at Angel, noticing her flushed cheeks. “Are you feeling ok?”

“I’m so wet for you right now that I think I left a trail in the lab,” Angel almost whined as she slowly sauntered over to Hank.  Small streams of arousal dripped down the crevices and valleys of her muscular legs. She stood up against him, her muscular pecs pressing into Hank’s chest. Angel’s hand reached down and began to stroke Hank’s enlarged tool. “I need you inside me, Daddy.”

With that, Angel turned away, spread her legs and bent at the waist, presenting her drenched pussy to Hank. She turned her head to Hank and pleaded, “please take me!”

Needing no further prompting, Hank lined his enlarged unit up to his lover’s opening and grasped her muscular glutes. “Are you ready, baby?”
Angel braced herself against the wall and nodded.

Hank slowly penetrated her, his swollen cock-head entering. Angel gasped as he continued to press into her. “God, Angel! You’re so much tighter than you were before!”

“You’re.. so… much.. thicker, Daddy,” she replied in breathless struggle. “Don’t you dare stop!” Angel said as she sensed Hank’s momentary hesitance and thrust her hips back against him, forcing his engorged member all the way into her. Angel looked back at Hank with feral lust in her eyes. “Fuck me!” she growled at him.

Hank used all of his strength to hammer in and out of his lover, grunting with each thrust. Angel lost herself in an orgasmic haze. She flexed her core, her silky vice squeezing on Hank’s cock. “I’m so close, baby!” he said. Angel could only whimper in anticipation of his climax.

With one final thrust, Hank let loose a growl of his own as what seemed like an endless wave of semen shot out of his cock and into Angel’s pussy. The first trace of her Daddy’s semen hit her like a lightning bolt. She screamed from the bottom of her lungs as his torrent of fluid flooded her insides. Angel’s whole body tensed and flexed. Her fingers dug into the tiled bathroom wall, taking chunks out of it. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her pussy muscles twitched, milking every last drop out of Hank. Finally, Hank pulled his deflating member out of Angel’s sodden pussy. Hank held her as Angel slumped to the ground. He caressed her and kissed her as every muscle in her face spasmed.

Angel’s breathing began to settle and her eyes shot open. She looked at Hank with worshipful wonder. “How are you feeling, baby?” Hank asked, as he brushed a stray lock of hair from her face. “That was pretty intense.”

“Intense doesn’t even begin to cover it! It felt like… feels like… That wasn’t just an orgasm. It’s like you made my soul cum!” Standing up and stretching out, Angel continued, “It feels better than the formula! I feel like I could lift a mountain!” She flexed her biceps and looked at them for a moment before grabbing Hank by the back of his head and kissing him passionately.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2023, 07:19:03 pm »
Please don't tease. Hope there is another chapter soon. K++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View