Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572772 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:46:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daddy's Angel  (Read 54842 times)

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Daddy's Angel
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2023, 11:08:49 pm »
Disagree. It would be even better if she were his daughter.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2023, 11:08:49 pm »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2023, 11:44:55 pm »
It is an interesting dynamic, and necessary. Incest snd under age stiff is being yaken down, and against the rules.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2023, 03:03:57 am »
A few days later, the three lovers were having dinner. Conversation was sparse as Abby and Angel were flirting with each other wordlessly; smiling, licking their lips. They were each stealing glances at Hank, too; looking at him with unbridled lust in their eyes. Angel moved her chair slightly to be closer to Hank, sitting at the head of the table. Abby followed suit, inching her chair closer to Hank's other side. Hank was doing his best to focus on his dinner.

Angel slowly brought her right hand down, placing it on Hank’s knee and began lightly caressing his thigh. Not skipping a beat, Abby mirrored Angel with her own left hand.

“It’s always an arms race with you two,” Hank said, now unable to ignore their competitive flirtations.

Ignoring his protestations, Abby kept rubbing his thigh and addressed Angel. “Angel, sweet love?”

“Yes, Abby, my dear?”

“How do you feel about performative sapphism?”

“Performative sapphism? Is that where we put on a show of feeling each other up, touching, licking, flexing and fucking each other in order to get Daddy so turned on that he can’t help but destroy our pussies with his gigantic Daddy cock?” With that, she moved her hand from Hank’s thigh and started lightly stroking up and down his rapidly rising member. “Is that what you mean?”

Abby’s fingers found Hank’s fly and started pulling the zipper down, eager for closer contact to his dick. “That’s exactly what I mean.”

“Daddy, may I please be excused from the table so I can get ready for some performative sapphism?” Angel asked Hank with pleading eyes and a wide grin on her face.
“Go right ahead, baby,” Hank said, shaking his head in amusement.

“Thanks Daddy!” she said, moving Abby’s hand away from Hank, giving his cock a playful squeeze and kissing him on the cheek. She ran out of the dining room without another word.

“She’s so adorable when she’s excited,” Abby offered, as she stroked his member for another few seconds. “But I should prepare as well, Master.”

Hank nodded, smiling.

As Abby left the dining room, she turned back to him saying, “We’ll be waiting in your bedroom for you, Master. Don’t be too long or you’ll miss the show!”

“Not possible. You two fuck for hours at a time!”

Hank finished his dinner quickly and made his way to the bedroom.

The two lovers were already naked, entwined in passionate embrace, their curves and contours melding together as they explored each other with gusto. Angel's tanned skin contrasted against Abby's pale complexion, providing a striking contrast that only added to the dramatic tension of the moment.

“I hope you don’t mind, Daddy, but we got started without you,” Angel giggled at Hank. “Take off your clothes so you can join in!”

Angel grasped Abby's large bust firmly and tugged her closer, feeling her lover's heat radiating through her. Abby cried out softly in pleasure and bit into Angel's shoulder gently as Angel nibbled at her neck.

As Abby shifted beneath Angel, their bodies moved like waves crashing against one another; with each motion, it seemed as if their lovemaking was intensifying with each passing moment. The smell of passion filled the air around them; Hank could practically feel it coming off of them in waves.

Abby reached for Angel's bodybuilder frame and pulled her down harder against herself; she wanted all of Angel pushing down on top of her, encompassing every inch of her. Angel, in turn, reacted to the movement with a lustful moan and a renewed sense of vigor; it was as if she heard Abby's desires, and heeded them all too willingly.

Hank noticed that their breathing had become rapid and shallow, like they were struggling to keep up with the intensity of their love-making. He could see that they both wanted more; more physicality and more pleasure. They were each grappling to gain an advantage as their hands moved over each other.  Hank knew what to do: he decided to push their physical boundaries together by adjusting their positions and guiding them further into a game of intense sex play. Hank ran his fingers over his girls, relishing the feel of their flexing muscles.

“I want to see which of you can get the other off first,” Hank said, still massaging their hard muscles.

That was all the prompting they needed. Angel tried moving her hand to Abby’s clit with her brute strength. Abby batted her lover’s hand away, licked Angel’s neck and lightly blew on it, eliciting a soft moan. With Angel momentarily distracted, Abby pinched Angel’s nipple with one hand while finding the muscle girl’s distended clitoris with the other. It only took a few seconds for Angel to scream in orgasmic delight, falling back into the bed.

As Angel quivered on the bed, working through the after-effects of her orgasm, Abby turned toward Hank. “I won, Master,” she said as she grabbed his thick cock. “What’s my prize?”

“What would my concubine like?” He asked.

Stroking his length, she replied, “I would like to pleasure my Master’s penis with my tight, wet pussy!” She playfully pushed him down on the bed next to Angel and mounted him. With a groan, Hank moved his hands up and started playing with her big, round tits. Bouncing up and down on his cock, feral grunts escaped her lips as Hank explored her breasts. “Yes, Master! Feel my tits! I am for you! Use me!” she screamed as she rode him. Hank shot his load deep inside Abby as her own orgasm wracked her body. Hank was not entirely sure who was using whom, but he wasn’t complaining.

Angel, having recovered from her own intense cum, turned to Hank as Abby fell to the bed on his other side. She started gently moving the tips of her fingers up and down Hank’s softening unit. “That was intense and beautiful to watch, Daddy.” She slid down the bed and positioned herself in between Hank’s legs. Taking him in her mouth, she relished the taste of her lover’s pussy on her Daddy’s cock. It only took a minute for Hank to be at full mast again.

“I’m going to have to dramatically increase my cardio if I ever hope to keep up with you girls,” he said.

“You love every minute of this!” Angel replied, sliding back up to his side, running her fingers up and down his now hard cock.

Hank looked toward Abby as she was beginning to stir. He noticed their combined juices leaking from her well-worn pussy.

“Can I tell you a dirty thought I have, baby?”

Angel smiled. She loved when he expressed his naughty side to her. “Absolutely, Daddy! You know I’m a total slut for you, right?” She continued stroking his hardness.

“I’d love to see you clean Abby with your tongue,” Hank said.

“Mmmm. Extra protein! But you have to do something for me, though.” She gave him a playful wink and a light squeeze.

“Anything you want, baby.”

“You have to fuck me from behind while I’m doing it,” she said, grasping his cock with a little more force, before letting him go. Angel buried her face between her lover’s legs, and stuck her ass in the air.

Hank got behind her and drove home, thrusting hard into his beautiful bodybuilder. She screamed into Abby’s pussy as he plowed in and out of her. Angel’s core tightened and contracted around his dick, trapping it in her delightful prison. Their orgasms approached quickly and all three screamed in release. Hank fell back on the bed, exhausted.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2023, 07:30:48 am »
I think Hank needs some of the Formula especially if they keep growing more muscle

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2023, 07:31:07 am »
K++++

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2023, 04:02:20 am »
I like this. K+!

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2023, 03:33:30 pm »
It had been nearly six weeks since Abby and Angel had started taking the formula.  They were both training hard, but all of the time that Abby was spending in the gym meant that Hank had that much more work to do.  He didn’t complain.  He had wanted this, after all.  And the girls really were competitive. They were driving each other to greater heights in the gym constantly.  Hank enjoyed the sex.  In truth it was far more than he could handle.  He was good for three or four rounds at night with them, but after that, he would just pass out.  Abby and Angel would frequently take care of each other after Hank had given his all. He would often wake up and find both girls cuddled up against him, resting peacefully with their naked bodies entangled, their heads resting on his chest, their fingers intertwining. It was too much sometimes; he loved his life, but he was exhausted.

Hank was hard at work in his office around 6pm when he heard a gentle knock at the door.

"Come in," he called.

Abby and Angel strutted into the room. Abby had on her usual "uniform" of five-inch black heels, a black pencil skirt that was shorter than most office-wear would allow, the slits going up to her hip bones. Her legs, now thick and muscular from the rigorous training and the formula, looked like they were about to bust through the skirt's material. Along with the skirt, she wore a white button-down blouse with too many buttons undone for any HR manager to approve. Her cleavage was clearly visible. Angel had on her own outfit: a pair of shorts that left her thick lower glutes exposed. Her legs were bulky pillars of muscle that moved with each step, and a cropped wife-beater top with 'Daddy's Slut' written across it in neon pink. Her expansive shoulders were almost as wide as Hank's door frame, and her arms, even in a relaxed pose, were bursting with muscle. They both walked up to him and began enticingly massaging his shoulders.

“We were discussing how many tasks you've taken on for us, Master,” Abby said as she continued to massage his shoulders.

“Yeah,” Angel added with a grin. “We know how much effort you've put in, and how hard we push you at night, so we just wanted to do something nice for you today.”

Hank moaned as his very strong lovers massaged his back and shoulders. “That’s very sweet of you. Thank you,” he said with genuine affection.

“That’s not all, though, Daddy,” Angel whispered. “We know how you love watching us lift, but you never have time these days to stop in while we’re training. We wanted to invite you to a private weight lifting session. Tonight, after dinner.”

“The temptation is fierce, but you girls have really run me ragged lately,” Hank replied, a hint of regret in his tone.

“Don’t worry, Master,” Abby breathed sexily into his ear. “Angel and I talked about it. You don’t have to give anything tonight. Let us do the work. Let us pamper you and show you how strong we have become since the last time you saw us in the gym.” She continued to massage his shoulder as she spoke.

“Doesn't that sound amazing, Daddy?” Angel cooed into the other ear, her voice full of alluring promise. “Let us give back to you and make this night all about you enjoying the show. We’ve both gotten so much stronger since last time.”

Hank felt his heart race with anticipation as he imagined the sinful gift his girls wanted to give him. Despite his exhaustion he couldn't deny his desire for them.

They all ate dinner in record speed and each of them had gone back into their rooms to change for the gym.  Hank was in a blue tank top and blue shorts. Angel and Abby matched each other in gray sports bras and gray dolphin shorts. As they moved closer to one another, it was evident that their outfits fit them quite differently. Abby’s top was stretched tautly over her buxom figure, showcasing her bulging lats. Her shorts hugged every inch of her curves, as if they were made for her body alone. Every ripple of her abdominals, obliques, quads, and glutes was illuminated by the tight fabric.

Angel had taken things to another level.  While Abby looked like a top-tier female bodybuilder, Angel looked like something else altogether. Her muscular development was astounding. Angel’s top appeared painted on.  Whereas Abby’s dug into her sides, Angel’s was fraying, trying and failing to adequately stretch around her massive pecs and swollen back. While Abby’s shorts stretched around her glutes and thighs, Angel appeared to have had her shorts sewn around her.

The two of them jogged over to Hank, beaming with pride. “We weighed ourselves right after dinner!” Angel said excitedly.

“Yeah?” Hank asked in anticipation. “And what did the scale say?”

“Abby weighed in at 180lbs and I’m at 192lbs!” Angel crowed.

“That’s remarkable,” Hank said, his admiration barely contained.

“But it gets better!” Angel cried out, as Abby added “It appears that our muscles are significantly stronger than people with similar mass distribution.”

“That doesn't surprise me,” Hank murmured, his eyes wide with awe. “Are there even people with similar mass distribution?”

Abby just smiled widely, a devious twinkle in her eye as she answered “Not many...”

“Daddy! I’ve wanted to show off for a while now! Let’s go to the bench press.  Abby will go first, and then I’ll go.  We’ll spot each other.  You just have to watch,” Angel said, winking at Hank.

They walked over to the bench press and started loading the bar up. “How much weight is on there?!” Hank asked in disbelief.

“This is what I do for reps now, Master,” Abby replied. “500 pounds.”

Abby got in position on the bench.  Angel stood at her head with her hands under the bar, ready to spot her friend and lover.  With a grunt, Abby lifted weight from the rack and brought it down to her chest, her pecs straining with the effort. She counted out ten clean repetitions while Hank stood and stared in fascination at his first love.

Abby racked the weight, and with a gleam in her eye, got up and sauntered to Hank. Her nipples poked clearly in her top, her arousal evident on her face as well as a wet spot on her shorts. Hank could not hide his huge bulge. As she sidled up next to Hank, she ran her fingers up his erection and whispered in his ear, “I want to become the embodiment of your fantasies.” Hank let out an involuntary moan.

Angel, seemingly determined not to be outdone, began increasing the weight on the bar. When it got to 650 pounds, she made her presence known with a loud throat-clearing. "Eh Hemmm. Not to interrupt you two lovebirds, but Abby, I'm gonna need a spotter."

Abby gave Hank a peck on the lips and a gentle squeeze of his penis and exclaimed with a grin, “Pardon me, I have to assist your little girl over there.”

Angel's eyes burned with intensity as she settled onto the bench, Abby standing ready to spot her. Taking a deep breath, her chest rose and fell as she inhaled. With a guttural roar, she lifted the barbell off the rack and held it steady above her chest. Hank watched in awe as her veins popped out of her skin and bulging biceps strained against the weight. She lowered the weight to her chest, her arms shaking with effort, and then pushed it back up again. She repeated this for several reps with no sign of stopping, sweat dripping down her face and staining her sports bra. Suddenly, a loud rip rent the air as Angel's top shredded under the strain of her bulging muscles. Sitting up, Angel grinned at Hank and flexed her twitching pecs, “Fuck! That feels so much better!”

Not to be outdone, Abby tore off her own top, exposing her large round breasts, her nipples hardening in excitement. “Yes, much better," she said as she strode over to Hank and grabbed his hand before guiding his fingers to pinch her nipples.

Angel quickly tried to refocus Hank’s attention. “Squats next!”

Angel stood at the squat rack, her muscles rippling and bulging as she prepared to lift. Her quads were thick and defined, her glutes tight and round, her hamstrings corded with strength. She had a barbell loaded with 950 lbs on her shoulders, and she took a deep breath before starting the lift.

Abby sidled up to Hank, rubbing his cock through his gym shorts and planting kisses on his cheek. “Do you see how strong your baby is getting? Just watch her muscles flex–this weight doesn’t faze her anymore.” Hank moaned in response to her words.

As Angel began to squat, her muscles strained against the weight, her quads and glutes contracting with the effort. Veins bulged on her arms and legs, her back muscles flexing as she pushed through the movement. The barbell descended lower and lower, until Angel's thighs were parallel to the ground. And then, with a grunt of exertion, she pushed back up, her muscles working in perfect harmony to lift the enormous weight. Angel repeated the movement nine more times, her muscles trembling and expanding with each repetition.

On her last rep, with the barbell locked out at the top of the movement, Angel let out a loud roar of triumph, her muscles trembling with the effort. “Your turn, Abby,” she said.

Abby and Angel swapped spots. As Abby took away some weights to reduce the load to a more manageable 700 lbs, Angel moved beside Hank. She grabbed his hand and set it on her meaty pectorals. “I just wanted to thank you, Daddy, for helping me realize my ambitions. We’re both so busy, I don’t have a chance to show my appreciation often enough.”

“I love you, and I’m willing to do anything for you,” Hank replied as he leaned in to kiss her passionately. After they broke apart, Angel said, “Now watch your submissive. She’s become so powerful, and it’s all for you. She worships you, you know.”

With a grunt, Abby stood up and shouldered the colossal 700 lbs. Her leg muscles flexed with effort as she adjusted her stance and filled her lungs with air. Abby then crouched down, her body pushing against the intense weight.

As she stood, Abby's trapezius and lumbar muscles flexed and quaked from the strain of the lift. Sweat began to form on her forehead and her face distorted from the effort, but she didn't stop. She continued, squatting down and rising up, each time trying to go deeper.

Hank gaped from the side, marvelling at her strength and determination. As she finished her last rep, Abby let out a triumphant yell and Hank erupted into cheers, applauding her awe-inspiring lift.
Breathing heavily, Abby replaced the barbell on the squat rack and faced Hank. A broad smile covered her face as she flexed her biceps, admiring the way they bulged intimidatingly. Hank couldn't help but beam in delight at her pride; he was totally captivated by her strength and beauty.

Abby reached down and yanked off her shorts, accidentally tearing them away from her bulging glutes and thick quads and hamstrings. Now just wearing her gym shoes, Abby looked at Angel and said playfully, “You’re overdressed love. Let your Daddy see you in all your glory.” At this Angel gave Hank a mischievous grin before ripping off her own shorts.

“Now, Master, let's do your favorite exercise: bicep curls!” Abby exclaimed. Angel laughed, knowing that showing off her biceps was sure to please her Daddy.

Abby started first, picking up two 75lb dumbbells as if they were nothing. She stood with her feet spread apart and began to lift the weights up and down. Her biceps and triceps pulsed as she worked, the veins in her arms clearly visible.

Angel followed suit, grabbing the 95lb weights with confidence and raising them easily, the weight seeming insignificant to her powerful muscles. She glanced at Hank during each rep, a playful expression on her face.

Hank watched the two women with admiration. Angel's muscles flexed with each curl, and Abby's grace was unmatched. The sight of them working out together was mesmerizing.

Abby and Angel continued with the alternating bicep curls, naked as they were, each rep pumping their muscles further. They both moved with exquisite precision, their muscles contracting and relaxing in perfect harmony.

Looking at the tent in Hank’s gym shorts, Angel turned to Abby and said, “I think we need to take care of Daddy's needs.  We don’t want him to feel like we are just teasing!”  To Angel, Abby said, “Why don’t you try that new thing we were talking about?  I’m sure Master will love it!”

“Dare I ask?” Hank commented.

Angel moved silently over to Hank, her muscles rippling with each step. “I think you’ll really like it, Daddy,” she said, smiling mischievously. She pulled off his shorts in one swift movement. Taking a hold of his backside, she lifted him up so that his manhood was level with her mouth. “You’ve never experienced a blowjob like this before,” she murmured, slipping his hard cock into her mouth.

“Uuuugggh!” Hank groaned from the intense pleasure. He grasped at her strong biceps as she rhythmically bobbed up and down, her tongue exploring and tantalizing him. It wasn’t long before he reached his peak and finished with a shudder.

“Thanks for the snack, Daddy. Let’s take it to your bedroom—your concubine is just dying to please you next!” Angel said keenly.

Feeling both exhausted and thrilled after the experience, Hank could only nod in agreement. It was going to be another long night.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2023, 04:54:36 pm »
Poor Hank. Lucky readers K+

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2023, 06:58:59 am »
When Abby uses the 95lb dumpbell from Angel, she will already using 130 or even more. Looking forward when this happens.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2023, 01:59:37 am »
Jimmy McIntyre was a boxer-turned-coach. At the age of 65, he had been in the sport for half a century, starting off by cleaning up the gym. But a drunk driver crashing into his automobile at 20 ended his professional boxing career and instead directed him to a new path--that of training boxers. He was deemed no-nonsense, some even called him crusty, but his no-frills approach always yielded results. His reputation grew to the point that heavyweight fighters desperate to take a title belt sought him out.

When he was approached with an offer to coach a girl, he was hesitant and wondered why they wanted to pay him more than he had made in ten years for one week. But once he met Angel, he understood and threw himself into the project. After five weeks of training her, he was constantly astounded by her abilities.

"Angel," he said with certainty and authority, "this combination is what will knock your opponents out: you need to move quickly, bring power and accuracy to your punches, and hit them before they know what's coming."

The young fighter nodded and paid close attention to her teacher.

Jimmy began by explaining the first punch, "We're going to start with a lead right hook. It's a powerful punch that can really hurt them. Watch me." He demonstrated the punch on the focus mitts, "See how I'm pivoting my hips to generate power, and using my shoulder and elbow to generate speed?"

Angel nodded and repeated the punch on the focus mitts, "Good, but try to keep your elbow in tighter. That'll give you more speed and power," Jimmy corrected.

He continued with the next punch, "Next is the left uppercut. It's a great punch for catching them off guard." He demonstrates the punch on the focus mitts, "See how I'm using my core to generate power, and my arm to generate speed?"

Angel nodded and repeated the punch on the focus mitts, "Good, but try to keep your wrist locked. That'll give you more power," Jimmy corrected.

He continued this process for the next punches, a right cross, a left hook, and a right hook, each time breaking down the punch, showing her how to throw it, where to aim, and how to generate power and speed.

Once Angel had a good understanding of each punch, Jimmy had her practice the combination on the heavy bag, first slowly, then gradually increasing the speed and power. He watched her closely, giving her pointers and feedback on how to improve her technique. "Good, good! Keep your punches smooth and fluid, remember this is a combination, not just a series of punches."

Angel nodded and continued to practice the combination as Jimmy watched, giving her pointers and encouragement until she had it mastered.

Hank stepped into the gym and watched Angel training a few minutes before he beckoned Jimmy.

"Take five, Angel," Jimmy told her as he made his way to Hank.

"What do you think of my Angel?" Hank inquired.

"She's the most talented boxer I've ever seen. Reflexes, speed, smarts and strength--you're pushing her hard. I don't even want to know what you have her on." He shook his head. "When I started five weeks ago she was 150 pounds, now she's 195 and all muscle. I thought about getting her to spar one of my contenders, but I'm worried," said Jimmy.

Hank was grateful Jimmy hadn't asked too many questions. He had paid the man enough to avoid explanations. "What are your worries? Is Angel not up for the challenge?"

"Quite the opposite. I think she's sandbagging me. She's better than she's showing. I've had enough experience to know when a boxer isn't giving it their all in the gym, and that's definitely what she's doing," Jimmy responded.

Angel had been shadow-boxing in the corner of the gym throughout their conversation, her movements silent until Hank whispered out in a hushed tone, "Is this true, Angel? Are you holding back from Jimmy?"

"Yes, Daddy," Angel boomed from across the room.

"And why don't you want him to see your true abilities?" Hank inquired, still whispering.

"Because I should always have a secret weapon. The only way to surprise my opponents is if they can't really know what I'm capable of," she declared with conviction.

"I'd like you to demonstrate that last combination without holding back," Hank whispered.

"Yes, Daddy," Angel replied. She strode to the weight stand and grabbed a pair of 85 lb dumbbells in each hand, before returning to her previous spot. Her feet moved swiftly this time, as she shadow-boxed, executing the combination with twice the speed she had previously.

Angel let go of the weights, walked up to the heavy bag and proceeded to pummel the bag with the prescribed combination almost faster than the eye could see. Angel buried her left hand to the wrist and then her right in the final hooks, tearing through the skin of the bag, its innards falling to the floor as she drew back her arms.

"There is no way I'm putting anyone in the ring with that girl, ever," Jimmy mumbled, still not quite believing what he'd just seen.

"So you think she could hold her own in a fight?" Hank asked.

"Facing her would be suicide," Jimmy answered, devoid of emotion.

"Thanks for your insights, Jimmy. It's been a pleasure working with you. Abby will have your final payment waiting," Hank said approvingly. He walked over to Angel and unlocked her choker. "Angel, please shower and head to the conference room when you're ready."

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2023, 01:09:00 am »
This is the last segment in Daddy's Angel Chapter 2. I hope you like it. I feed off of comments and Karma.

Angel entered the conference room to find Hank, Abby and Tali already present. "Welcome, Angel," Hank began as he affixed her necklace. "I want to start off by saying that I am amazed at your transformation over these last six weeks. What you and Abby have both accomplished defies belief."

A pleased smile adorned Angel's face. "Thank you, Daddy," she replied, her chest swelling with pride.

Hank smiled back with satisfaction. "If you feel ready, we have your first mission. Tali, please proceed,"he requested.

Tali emotionlessly handed out file folders to everyone in the room. "This is all the research we've done on Derek Doyle in the last three months. He is a small-time criminal; he hangs around parks and alleys looking for people to rob at night. He is also allegedly responsible for some rather serious beatings that have caused hospitalizations of his victims.

"He has a checking account that fluctuates between being overdrawn by $200 and having a positive balance of $150. We think that his main source of income is arm-wrestling at Billy's Pub, where we estimate he makes around $500 each night. He has participated in a few legitimate arm-wrestling competitions and has done very well."

Hank interjected with a question: "Do you know if there are any big prizes when he arm-wrestles at Billy's? Will he be tempted by something like a $10,000 purse?"

"Nothing like that has happened since he's been under surveillance," Tali commented. "From what we know of his character, I'd say he'd be up for a challenge if he thought it was an easy win. We know he has a tendency to fly off the handle when his manhood is brought into question. We've watched him at the gym: he can bench press 415lbs for reps and he uses 110lb dumbbells for bicep curls."

Angel gave a dismissive scoff when she heard those numbers. "I was stronger than him weeks ago!" she exclaimed.

"That may be," Hank lightly admonished her, "but he has significantly more experience arm-wrestling than you do. He has very good technique, from what we can tell. Tali, please continue."

"Thank you, Mr. Miller. One point of interest is that, in Mr. Doyle's criminal history is a charge of domestic violence and rape. It turns out that an ex-girlfriend of his had to be hospitalized for several broken bones and complained to hospital staff that he had violated her. She dropped the charges and left town shortly after she was discharged."

Angel's expression changed to one of rage as she gritted her teeth. "I'm gonna make sure that bastard gets what he deserves!"

Hank fixed his gaze upon her. "Angel - we need a plan before we go in. We want to hurt him, but we must stay controlled about it. Here's what I think we should do..."

Hank, Abby and Angel entered Billy's Pub before midnight. Hank was wearing the same outfit he had been wearing on the night he first met Angel at this bar. They had found a brown sweatsuit for Angel that was a close replica of the one she wore on that day, except it better accommodated her newfound muscle mass while still being inconspicuous. Abby had on a modest skirt and blouse that hid her curves, and finished it off with mirrored aviator sunglasses and a briefcase. Not many people were in the bar, but several of them were occupied around the arm-wrestling table. There was Derek, who looked angry.

The three of them made their way to the end of the bar, where Hank addressed the biker at the last stool. "What's good?" He asked.

"Best thing here is the PBR. Anything else the bartender probably spat in," he answered. Hank knew this was Tali's guy. "It hasn't been Derek's night," he added. "He's been here two hours and has only managed to make $150 from three people stupid enough to challenge him. It doesn't look like he'll make much more if no one else shows up."

"I KNOW YOU," Derek shouted at Angel from the other end of the room, jabbing his finger in her direction. "You're that cunt that thought she could take me a couple months ago! And you're with 'Panty Waste', the fucker that paid your dead-beat tab! Fuckin' A! What do you say we have a rematch?"

Angel's body stiffened. "Relax," Hank murmured in her ear. "This is even better than we planned. Just go along with it. Lure him in." Angel gave Hank a barely perceptible nod.

"And look at that! You brought a hot little whore with you!" He gestured toward Abby, leering at her with his crooked-toothed grin. "After I beat you at the table and kick your limp-dicked little boyfriend's ass, maybe I'll have a round or two with your hottie friend!"

Abby kept her anger under control. She might be Hank's whore but she was not going to take this cretin's insults lying down. She silently vowed to herself that if Angel didn't destroy him, she would.

Angel gave Derek a sweet smile. "Oh, hey shrimp-dick! I didn't even realize you were in town. I just came for some cheap beer--I should have known from the smell of sewage near the wrestling table."

He growled in fury, not used to people giving as good as they got from him. "Cunt! To the table! Now!"

The other patrons in the bar all tried their best to look invisible, hoping desperately not to get involved in any confrontation that might arise.

"Hold up here a minute," Hank stepped in before Derek could say anything else. "We need to place a bet first."

"Bet whatever you want," Derek replied dismissively. "This bitch is mine for the taking."

"I bet $10,000," Hank said. He motioned for Abby, and she opened the briefcase, and placed a tightly bound bundle of $100 bills on the table.

Derek grinned at Abby. "Stick around, Tasty. I'm gonna be rich in a few minutes, and then I'll show you a really good time!"

Abby gave Derek a dismissive smirk and walked away.

"I'll make you mine before the end of the night, Bitch!" He called after her.

"Can you cover the ten large, shrimp-dick?" Angel taunted as she swaggered up to the table.

"Fuck you, Cunt. Get your scrawny arm on the table so I can earn me some cash," he replied.

Hank and Abby took positions near the edge of the table as Angel assumed the customary position, her right hand elevated. Derek grappled her with his meaty claw, and they began.

Derek's bicep bulged as he gripped Angel's hand and tried to assert his dominance. Angel, however, remained calm and focused. The match began in earnest as Derek tried to overpower Angel with brute force, but she was ready for him. She used her superior upper body strength to quickly gain the advantage. Her biceps and triceps flexed and swelled as she pushed against his arm, her chest heaving with effort.

Derek's face contorted in frustration as Angel pushed his arm, inch by inch, closer and closer to the table. He tried to rally and put up a fight, but it was clear that Angel was in control. With a final surge of strength, Angel slammed the man's arm down onto the table, winning the match.

"The Cunt CHEATED!" Derek shouted, throwing a pint glass, smashing it against the floor. "I'm going to beat the ever-loving SHIT out of you!" he screamed.

There was a brief moment of silence in the bar until the sound of metal sliding against metal echoed through the room as a shotgun was cocked. Billy, the bartender and proprietor of the establishment aimed the firearm directly at Derek's head.

"There's no fighting in my bar," Billy stated authoritatively. "Take this out back by the dumpster."

There was no room for debate, but Derek didn't need any. "You and me, Cunt! Behind the dumpster. Right now," he said to Angel, making obscene gestures. Derek left the bar. Angel was hot on his heels, followed by Hank and Abby. Through the alley and around the back by the dumpster. "I'm gonna kill you, Cunt," Derek threatened. "And then I'm gonna bash this panty waste's head in," he said, gesturing toward Hank. "And then I'm gonna make this little fortune cookie squeal!"

At that moment, Angel got in front of Derek and said, "You've got to get through me first!" Abby stepped between Hank and the ensuing melee. She would gladly protect him with her own life.

"How far can I go, Daddy?" Angel asked Hank. "Break some bones," he replied. "Make sure he can never arm-wrestle again."

Derek and Angel circled each other cautiously, assessing one another. Derek threw a punch but Angel weaved, dodging with ease. He tried to charge. Angel stepped out of the way. Each attack that he presented, she simply wasn't there.

After a few minutes, Angel confidently turned to Hank. "He can't even touch me, Daddy!" She bragged. While she was turned toward Hank, Derek landed a powerful punch to her head. Angry, Angel turned back to the fight.

Hank recognized Angel's anger. "Just break some bones, baby!" he said to her.

"Oh! I'll break some bones," she replied. With the speed that she'd demonstrated to Hank in her boxing practice, she slammed her fist into Derek's nose with a quick, powerful jab.

His nose shattered. Blood clouded his vision. Angel proceeded to pummel Derek's body. Left hook, right hook, left hook, right hook. Each punch cracking and breaking ribs. He fell to his knees, gasping for breath. With a crushing blow to his face with her right hand, she pulverized his jaw, blood and teeth spilling out of his mouth. She seized his right hand and placed his arm in a classing 'arm bar' hold. Twisting, she snapped his ulna and radius, and shattered his elbow joint. Derek let out a gurgled scream as he choked on his own blood.

Dropping his broken arm, Angel looked at Derek with disgust. "Did you really beat and rape your girlfriend?" she asked, not really caring for a response. All she got was a gurgle as Derek lay prone on the pavement. Eyeing him with absolute contempt, Angel delivered a vicious kick to Derek's groin. Blood and urine spilled from his crotch and he let out a small whimper.

"No more arm-wrestling for you. Daddy's orders!" Angel said with a sadistic smirk. She tugged on Derek's broken arm, dragging him close to the dumpster. With great effort, Angel lifted one corner of the dumpster off the ground and shoved Derek's right hand underneath before letting the huge bin back down on top of it. Derek fainted from the extreme pain.

Angel turned to Hank with an excited gleam in her eye. "That was fantastic! Now let's get to the penthouse - I need your massive cock inside me now!"

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2023, 01:56:24 am »
Absolutely loved the story so far. Thank you for your efforts on our collective behalf. K++++++

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2023, 04:59:11 am »
K+++

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2023, 05:01:17 am »
K+++

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2023, 02:08:21 am »
I hope there is going to be another chapter soon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View