Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578346 Posts in 73734 Topics by 28973 Members - Latest Member: Mirage1086 May 04, 2024, 05:25:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Charging extra for Lift & Carry sessioons
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Charging extra for Lift & Carry sessioons  (Read 2065 times)

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Charging extra for Lift & Carry sessioons
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2023, 02:59:27 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Besides the obvious of stating what you want upfront with the session girls I think there’s something to be said for the cultural change that has happened in the bodybuilding world.  And just the look of what females are leaning towards looking like.  The days of the gigantic bodybuilder packing on as much muscle as humanly possible and going to the extremes and being accused of being manly or taking any product possible in order to grow their muscles 💪🏼 to the max has really shifted. 

Now it seems like many of the session ladies are moving towards the physique style and it seems to be much harder to find providers that are huge or insanely strong compared to when I first started doing sessions in the 90s. 

So I feel like because of this it is harder to find someone to do lift and carry and since the girls are smaller there’s probably a higher risk of injury. 

In the past couple of years I have also gotten some insane quotes to do simple sessions that ladies in the past would do at standard rates.  I’m not sure if it’s because of something like the lift and carry specialty or that the modern mindset of the younger session ladies thinks they deserve these prices because of supply and demand.

But if this is the case I’m not sure why when I do the sessions with the ladies they always tell me that there seems to be more people who flake and less people in general that they are sessioning with.

Thoughts?

I disagree with there being fewer "mass monsters" now as there were "back in the day." What are you are instead seeing is a dilution of the overall percentage of mass monsters as compared to other categories of muscular women. You have more bikini and figure competitors today than you did back then (most obviously because bikini didn't even exist as a category until relatively recently,) but the number of big ladies has pretty much remained the same, and maybe has grown somewhat (consider that today's physique competitors are equivalent to bodybuilders of the 80s and 90s.) Linda Murray competed at a weight of 150 lbs, while Andrea Shaw, despite being the same height, competes at around 180 lbs. At contest leanness and conditioning that is a HUGE difference.

Also, I feel that the price of sessions have remained remarkably consistent even when factoring inflation. In 2010 I had my first session and I paid $300 for it. I have had two sessions in the past three months: one cost me $350 and the other $400. When using an inflation calculator, the $300 I spent for my very first session has the same buying power as $423 today. So if anything, I paid less for my most recent two sessions than I did back then.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2023, 10:19:01 am »
Honest question. What's the draw to L&C?

What is the draw to sessions?

If they are strong and sensual enough things can go REALLY REALLY NICE...

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2023, 03:27:25 am »
Honest question. What's the draw to L&C?

I would say it’s a fetish or kink like a lot of what’s posted here on this site. Whether it’s a strap on session or something considered more out of the ordinary.  The draw to the strength and strength demonstrations is similar to why people find the muscles 💪🏼 on a female attractive but it takes it a step further.  What can they do with their muscle or strength that most other women can’t.  That’s just some of it. Some psychology obviously is involved with a lot of this. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Charging extra for Lift & Carry sessioons

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View