Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573985 Posts in 72824 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:21:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Severa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Severa  (Read 22223 times)

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
Goddess Severa
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2021, 09:11:31 pm »
Hi all, I have an upcoming session with her and was wondering if anyone had any experiences sessioning with her they can share? Thanks!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Goddess Severa
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2021, 09:11:31 pm »

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Goddess Severa
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2021, 01:29:34 pm »
About ten years ago, she is as advertised, but I thought I was client #2,679

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2021, 02:19:06 pm »
I've seen her twice. She is one of the greatest session providers that us still active. She towered over me: I'm 5'8". Her persona is dominant. She overwhelmed me when we grappled. She outweighed me by almost 30 pounds.

I did not feel as if I was being treated as one of many clients. I felt more like I was her special victim. The first time I met her she seemed to really celebrate her victory over me, even tweeting about it later. The second time she remembered our last session and used her previous knowledge of my weaknesses against me. She had me under her control before speaking a third sentence.

She is an elite dominatrix who can win a fair fight. She charges more because she is more.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2021, 04:03:57 pm »
I like her but I wish I liked her more, Physically she's all that but her personality doesn't match what I want most in  a session. To be clear that's during the session, before and after she's always been pleasant to deal with for the setup. I've never regretted a dollar I've spent to book with her, she's just short of  a 10 for me.

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2021, 08:31:26 pm »
Sound like it will be a great session. I'm 5'9 160lbs so looking forward to getting really into it lol

Offline little_guy120

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2021, 12:29:18 am »
I haven't seen her in person, but met her in Skype during the pandemic. She was meticulous to understand my needs during the session and made sure we had a wonderful time. She was really good at verbal domination and humiliation. Personality wise, I found her to be a really elite lady and I would love to meet her in person when we are in the same city.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2022, 02:06:28 am »
Thank you, BOW . . . so, Severa hasn't been on my radar because I pondered the possibilities of her being trans, which is something I'm not interested in; however, I have absolutely no evidence to support that, it was just a vibe . . . and since I've been in two crappy marriages, my vibe is frequently worth tits on a frog . . . so, what's Severa like??  Wrasslin'?  MW? Sensual? Strictly pain and punishment??  Whips, chains, boots, dwarves, enema bags, rubber hoses??  Heehee!
She's a traditional dominatrix and does offer those things, the difference is she has a black belt and enjoys using it, and by that I mean in ways other than a traditional dominatrix would use a belt. You can see her without being whipped or chained up (as I choose to), and things with her can get sensual within certain limits. Like I said in another comment I've always found her a bit aloof in person, for me that's unfortunate but it doesn't detract from her plentiful assets which interest me a lot more all things considered. Although our personalities don't quite connect it's always felt like she closely studied my requests for that day and tried to deliver exactly what I wanted. I've donated a lot of cash in exchange for her time over the years and I've never regretted a single cent of it for an instant.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2022, 01:11:32 pm »
Thank you, BOW . . . so, Severa hasn't been on my radar because I pondered the possibilities of her being trans, which is something I'm not interested in; however, I have absolutely no evidence to support that, it was just a vibe . . . and since I've been in two crappy marriages, my vibe is frequently worth tits on a frog . . . so, what's Severa like??  Wrasslin'?  MW? Sensual? Strictly pain and punishment??  Whips, chains, boots, dwarves, enema bags, rubber hoses??  Heehee!
She's a traditional dominatrix and does offer those things, the difference is she has a black belt and enjoys using it, and by that I mean in ways other than a traditional dominatrix would use a belt. You can see her without being whipped or chained up (as I choose to), and things with her can get sensual within certain limits. Like I said in another comment I've always found her a bit aloof in person, for me that's unfortunate but it doesn't detract from her plentiful assets which interest me a lot more all things considered. Although our personalities don't quite connect it's always felt like she closely studied my requests for that day and tried to deliver exactly what I wanted. I've donated a lot of cash in exchange for her time over the years and I've never regretted a single cent of it for an instant.

I will confirm what BoW said to correct Bulklover's expectations that Severa will only offer pain and punishment. My sessions with her were wrestling sessions. She is bigger and stronger than I am, and her wrestling skills are top level. She defeated me, overpowered me, outfought me, and dominated me. She dominated me physically before she dominated me emotionally and intellectually.

I will also say she did not strike me as being aloof or distant. When she had finished demonstratrating her skills and strength, she was tender and caring while being insistant about her superiority. I submitted to her and she was kind to me. She is one of the best session providers active today.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2022, 06:01:02 pm »
Thank you, gentlemen!  Very informative and helpful . . . now, if I can only find a way to dip my pinkie toe back into the pool.  Heh, heh!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2022, 08:56:01 pm »
Does anyone know what her take on comp or semi comp wrestling session are these days? Also, what he typical rates are? I dont know how much she is and dont want to go through the work of applying just to find I cant afford her.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2022, 09:04:47 pm »
Looks like she has grey hair now. Looks very lean/slim judging by her Twitter pics.

She’s one of those women, men would never approach in real life.

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2022, 03:36:42 am »
What do you mean by men not approaching her in real life? Can you clarify that?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2022, 03:54:29 am »
Projects a lifestyle dom vibe + out of their league.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2022, 07:02:25 pm »
Projects a lifestyle dom vibe + out of their league.

I need a worthy opponent . . . even if that means I get my ass, or ego (or both) handed to me.  "Wheeeeeeeee!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline MixedFD

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2022, 03:24:27 am »
Her videos aren't good. They aren't competitive matches, and the acting is bad in the BDSM ones.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Severa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View