Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577544 Posts in 73518 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 10:18:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  1 to 1 query
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1 to 1 query  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
1 to 1 query
« on: January 13, 2021, 03:48:58 pm »
If a model is known for topless in 1 to 1, would you feel you needed to ask for it by taking her to 1 to 1.  I was just getting posing at a level of premium.  Now, granted  I didn't ask but should they not offer?  I totally accept my error if it was one.  I won't name her but I won't see her again irrespective.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

1 to 1 query
« on: January 13, 2021, 03:48:58 pm »

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 1 to 1 query
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 04:55:01 pm »
Personally I don't expect topless to be a guarantee from the 1-1 itself, but I agree it would be preferred that they actually offer it (if available). With that said I have come to realise a lot of the time you actually have to ask, even if she gladly will do it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 05:13:15 pm »
Personally I don't expect topless to be a guarantee from the 1-1 itself, but I agree it would be preferred that they actually offer it (if available). With that said I have come to realise a lot of the time you actually have to ask, even if she gladly will do it.

Cheers. I do feel this one was mostly on me saying Jack.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 05:17:16 pm »

Cheers. I do feel this one was mostly on me saying Jack.

I've gotten a surprise "yes" enough times that I substantially increased my asking-frequency, even though I found it a somewhat awkward or crude. Some of the best topless sessions came from 1-1s where I didn't even know it was on the table, lol.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 04:04:42 pm »
Sounds like nothing is set in stone, but the below offers a bit more guidance.

There are 4 different types of rooms on HBC

FREE - Group chat, open to anyone.  No nudity allowed, models may pose in exchange for tips.

PREMIUM - Paid group chat, no nudity allowed.

FANTASY - Paid group chat, nudity permitted (models with this option are generally willing to at least pose topless).

ONE-ON-ONE - Paid private chat, nudity allowed, but not required.

Regarding site policy and enforcement, no nudity is allowed in Free or Premium chat. There is no requirement for any host to perform nude in order to be a part of HBC, however, if she has the "Fantasy" room option listed, this means she is at least willing to pose topless in Fantasy* or One-on-One chat. Every woman has her own standards, though, and her rules can vary from client to client or from day to day.  I understand why that may be frustrating, but at the same time, as consumers we have to understand that not every Grade A steak is going to be exactly the same as the one the day before. ;)  But if you expect a certain type of One-on-One session based on how she performed for you previously, it's also reasonable to let us know "Model X gave me a Premium show for the price of One-on-One" and we will be more than happy to give you the appropriate refund.

Regarding pricing, we're always listening to the market and we share guidance with the performers on the site. But guidance is just that - recommendations on ways to boost earnings, not a mandate. When a host tells us she's struggling or is doing fine and just wants to earn better, the first thing we look at is the room setup/presentation (there are several who insist on sitting in the dark) and then we look at her pricing. For the host who says "my price is my price", hey, we respect that, but we try to encourage them to recognize fluctuations in the market.  When your guys are flush and have no problem with the 39-credit Premium that's great, but sometimes an adjustment to 25-30 for a few weeks may bring in a few more participants and then some of these customers may eventually become your higher-priced One-on-One clients.

Thank you for this feedback and for your business.

*There are 2-3 legacy exceptions to the Fantasy topless/nude requirement.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 04:20:06 pm »
 Thanks Bruce. I feel overall the model half-assed it on this occasion but I bailed once that hit me.   I think models should ask What would you like as most do immediately in that level of pay. But I was at fault too so I am not chasing a refund due to me saying nothing.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 12:33:30 pm »
 On the topic of 1 to 1  is it me or is the review option not offered if you leave early? If so  no wonder it's mostly 5's. I saw the first zero star review last night so now I am unsure if most get the review option always.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 07:15:31 pm »
On the topic of 1 to 1  is it me or is the review option not offered if you leave early? If so  no wonder it's mostly 5's. I saw the first zero star review last night so now I am unsure if most get the review option always.

The rating/review box appears for shows of at least 5 minutes' duration.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 07:27:31 pm »
 :singing:

The rating/review box appears for shows of at least 5 minutes' duration.

Cheers. Explains a lot.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2021, 09:14:08 pm »
I have been around cams long enough, if I am with a performer who is new to me I will just type "topless?" while in premium.  Most performers will just tell you what level you need to take them.
It crass to a point, but most will just understand.
Most women I will take to fantasy or one on one have just gone to it...i guess.
Yo.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2021, 09:19:00 pm »
I have been around cams long enough, if I am with a performer who is new to me I will just type "topless?" while in premium.  Most performers will just tell you what level you need to take them.
It crass to a point, but most will just understand.
Most women I will take to fantasy or one on one have just gone to it...i guess.

Good advice.

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2021, 06:10:09 am »
It’s so different with each of the girls ... there are girls who drop their top/bra the minute you are in fantasy/ 1:1 wnd there are others who just continue to flex end flex till they are told to get rid off the top or bottom .... having sad that I fail to understand the mindset of some others ... while there are “ Premium Performers “ and we know that they don’t go topless or nude, there are others who advertise as normal and still don’t go topless. While I respect their decision it would be easier if they get categorized as “ Premium Performer “ so that we know what to expect and what not.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  1 to 1 query

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View