Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577418 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 01:54:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  MuscleGeisha
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MuscleGeisha  (Read 2910 times)

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
MuscleGeisha
« on: October 11, 2020, 12:25:04 am »
Every once in a while you get one of these ladies who comes along and for some reason she is in high demand. For those who don't know she is one of those ones who you can barely get a look at much less talk to before she is in pay chat. (one on one most of the time) I could maybe see it if she was nude but supposedly she only does "premium" chat. i.e. no nude. So what has she got that other women who do everything don't?   ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas

MuscleGeisha
« on: October 11, 2020, 12:25:04 am »

Offline shriraniot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: MuscleGeisha
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 02:26:06 pm »
she is HOT as hell
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 03:42:20 pm »
i have been a customer/friend since before her OF/HBC popularity (and she's just getting started to be honest)

- she is PACKED with muscle. everywhere. and she has plans to add more, so she's not done yet. one of the more dense, quality physiques I have seen in a long time. she did not rush to stage and did not rush between shows to compete 3x a year or more which is the norm for a lot. she took a couple of years off to train heavy and hard and it paid off

- if you are a fan of muscular pecs there are few like her. with mandy going the implants route, HBC only has a few natural chested women that have that kind of thick muscular chest. this is my favorite thing

- she's sensual, and loves her body, and loves to show it in ways that are important to her. now-, i haven't been in a session on HBC with her because of the same reason you have but i've bought a few customs from her and she has never disappointed.

- for me, she doesn't have any body tats over the muscles. her arms torso and legs are clean skin.

- as far as i know she doesn't hold anything back , and it passionate about showing off the art of her body.

perfect storm for her, especially as the number of quality women on the site has declined in recent years. i just scrolled through the top fan clubbed models and other than the first page there's a lot of inactive women, women with little to no muscle, and a bunch of poorly reviewed women that have appeared on warning threads on here. she'll climb to that front page quickly

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 10:51:10 pm »
I can't speak to her HBC performances as I find her OF material to be the better value, and I also prefer custom vids for the clarity. But as to what makes her special? Ever glance through pages of thumbnails showing mixed pictures of muscular women and find yourself repeatedly drawn to the same women, even before you realize who they are? MuscleGeisha is one of those for me. I'm a fan of the big girls, so she didn't become a favorite until after her recent size increase, but I remember taking note of her starting a couple of years ago. If I had to put it into words, I'd say she's "extra bulgy." It's about the natural shape of the muscles. You can have two women equally muscular and lean, but one looks like a sack of sand, while the other looks like a sack of billiard balls. MuscleGeisha, definitely the later!

Picking up on what FighterPilot said, her pecs are epic. We're talking Annie Rivieccio class. But not only does she have the goods, she has an innate understanding of how best to display them. It's as if she has a similar appreciation of her body as we do.

Another observation that I've had about her which might contribute towards her popularity on cams is her voice. It's a bit on the deep side, but still feminine. It's very clear and smooth, kind of hypnotic. She projects presence.

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 11:12:56 pm »
Despite being brand-new, she's already one of my all-time favorites.

1) her physique is amazing
2) she's professional - only logs on when she is ready to work
3) she is a giver/aims to please - she's in it for the fans
4) natural pecs
5) she's humble

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 06:41:46 am »
1.) She's American.  No offense to the European girls but the site has been overtaken by nothing but Eastern European women, most of whom don't even know English.  Geisha being a big American girl with a clear American accent is refreshing.  She also has muscle unlike 90% of all the EastEuro girls on the site.

2.) She's friendly and kind.  Also oozing with confidence.  Wouldn't be surprised to find out she's a good dominatrix.

3.) She's not super greedy or arrogant, she aims to please.

4.) Her voice is very sexy.  As someone else pointed out, it's a little on the deep side but I don't think that's from lifting, as it sounds natural.  Still has that feminine and sooth sound.  It's like lavender.  She would be good at ASMR and fragrance commercials.

5.) She's big and lean yet plans on getting even bigger.

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 07:02:18 am »
MuscleGeisha is also someone who truly and fully "gets it" when it comes to the whole muscle admiration thing. Both as she impresses herself with her own physique as well as knowing full well how appreciative her fans are. Unlike some others who seem offended by the fact that a guy finds their muscle attractive.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 12:38:42 pm »
To begin with, she is one of a few pro athletes who puts lots of attention to this site: gives inside into the sport, loves to flex, answers question straight forward, and bursts with positive energy.

She is popular for many (more) reasons.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  MuscleGeisha

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View