Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572640 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:08:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NikkiJ Now  (Read 23394 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NikkiJ Now
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2022, 11:25:41 pm »
And in all that time I discovered that the real question is 'What kind of a session do YOU like?' Because if the FBBer ain't havin' fun, ain't nobody havin' fun.
I'd like to be able to insert the slot machine payout sound here. Some guys intuitively understand this the moment they find out doing sessions is a thing, otheres will never become wise to it.

Forum Saradas

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2022, 01:41:34 pm »
A method I used in the past with great success involved the introductory conversation shortly after entering the hotel room.  The sessionette would ask me "What kind of session do you like?"  My response was something like this:  "Well, I'm a redblooded American boy and about as deep as a wading pool, so the kind of session I'D like is probably pretty predictable.  I mean, 'men,' right?  LOL!; however, I've been sessioning a long time, and I've had sessions run the continuum from as sensual as the human imagination can conceive to so highly ultra-competitive that I thought I was going to get a limb ripped off, and everything in between.  And in all that time I discovered that the real question is 'What kind of a session do YOU like?' Because if the FBBer ain't havin' fun, ain't nobody havin' fun.  So, I would defer to the type of session you most enjoy.  I never cross any lines you draw . . . but IF you can toss in something a bit sensual at the end with which you are comfortable that would be great, but again, only within whatever limits you set."

That overall strategy has yielded me great success, and I think, alleviated some of the 'stranger anxiety' sure to attend a first meeting.  I know the women I've talked to like this have appreciated it, put them more at ease, and periodically this technique has yielded varying degrees of wealth I was not expecting.  And when it hasn't yielded any initial "inroads," it has set the tone for the next session; like the Velociraptor, they remember, and down the road it usually results in a voluntary lowering of personal barriers and makes for a much more intimate and enjoyable experience.  But, of course, YMMV.

Those are great words of advice, told by a session client Jedi! I think that's a very smart strategy.

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2022, 02:41:22 pm »
100 percent agree with bulklover..."What do YOU like"

Offline expedmdh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2022, 01:54:30 am »
Has anyone seen Nikki recently ? Looking to see her in April in NYC. Met her back Feb. 2019 just pre covid was my last session till everything started opening up. It was an amazing session, curious if she lost much size dropping down one class for the Tampa pro last year.  TIA

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2022, 02:45:17 am »
Has anyone seen Nikki recently ? Looking to see her in April in NYC. Met her back Feb. 2019 just pre covid was my last session till everything started opening up. It was an amazing session, curious if she lost much size dropping down one class for the Tampa pro last year.  TIA

I wrote to her about a month ago, and she lamented the sessions business in the USA currently, saying she's been getting fewer bookings. But she was having success in Europe and was planning a trip there. Also, the Session Girls fiasco really hurt her business when she couldn't list travel locations and dates. I haven't seen her since Oct. 2020, so I can't speak on her current condition. But she always looked great when I saw her. So I say, reach out!

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2022, 10:55:04 am »
I saw her last year (so not TOO recent) when she was like 10 days out from her first show and her conditioning was freaky nuts, which I love.  I expected her to be a bit tired or dragging ass due to prep but she was as she pretty much always is - awesome.

Lost size isn't really an issue as it relates to her shows last year for various reasons.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2022, 03:49:07 pm »
I saw her last month. She was a great session. Sensual as hell, personable, and gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2022, 04:22:48 pm »
Same here, 3 weeks ago, not vascular for contest condition, but buff as hell.  Shoulders, arms, back and legs are all jacked.  I prefer her off season look myself, she stays lean, not like most other competitors who get soft looking, its the perfect blend of muscle and sensual looks.  Yes, will see her again....soon I hope.

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2022, 04:35:23 pm »
Glad to hear it, planning on seeing her in Orlando next week
User is currently banned [View]

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2022, 08:58:08 pm »
Plus for me it was fun having a session with a female bodybuilder almost as tall as me, I'm 6'4, plus also one that has natural breasts. Not that I mind female muscle babies with big fun bags but it was a nice change of pace

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2022, 09:27:07 pm »
I have been desperately trying to make my schedule work to accommodate Nikki, and I have been failing miserably . . . what was that line from that old CSN song Southern Cross?  "We never failed to fail"?  LOL!  Reality is, that fat man is married and the days of doing wifey dirt wrong are over . . . a lot of smart Schmoe Bros. have pointed out that no matter how gorgeous and cool a fbber is, big problems await the unfaithful . . . but if our schedules ever coincide, I'll probably pull a kamikaze, crash/burn, and end up consigning myself to the hottest corner they have in Hell.

In the meantime, Col. Bulklover will expect detailed after-action reports!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2022, 12:42:27 am »
I reached out to Nikki today, and she shared some flexing pics from today (see below.) Nikki is still very lean and muscular, and beautiful as usual.  She says she look forward to seeing fans during her session travels, so definitely reach out to her.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2022, 03:03:50 am »
Those arms and legs are much bigger in person I remember... Maybe I might have to make room for her when she comes to my state.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2022, 05:36:22 pm »
What a stunningly gorgeous creature . . . almost makes me believe in a kind and benevolent God.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2022, 04:53:52 am »
NikkiJ is great.  I can't find her IG.   The link in her profile fails.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View