Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:50:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NikkiJ Now  (Read 23393 times)

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
NikkiJ Now
« on: December 30, 2019, 04:53:45 am »
She will be in my area soon. Did any of you guys get Knocked out by her headscissors or RNC? Is she good at it?

Forum Saradas

NikkiJ Now
« on: December 30, 2019, 04:53:45 am »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
Re: NikkiJ Now
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 03:35:09 pm »
She will be in my area soon. Did any of you guys get Knocked out by her headscissors or RNC? Is she good at it?
She made me lightheaded so I tapped. She might need you to give her tips on a good rnc, it's not something she does often.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 05:58:50 pm »
Yes, that's correct.  Sensual sessions/fantasy is what she does best. 

Offline ana1x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 08:59:44 am »
Gorgeous tall and muscular blond woman with pretty smile , beautiful blue eyes and an amazing body. Very also professional services with different levels ( and prices ). Very good session and nice woman. High price but very recommanded if you want to have a good hot moment with a tall muscular babe.  :)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 05:19:43 am »
Gorgeous tall and muscular blond woman with pretty smile , beautiful blue eyes and an amazing body. Very also professional services with different levels ( and prices ). Very good session and nice woman. High price but very recommanded if you want to have a good hot moment with a tall muscular babe.  :)

Very good description.  I feel her price is normal at $400 per hour for a standard session.  Where she gets expensive is not
discounting for longer sessions, like most do.  Her $400 per hour is $800 for 2 hours, while most others might be $650-700
for the 2 hours.         

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 05:06:28 pm »
For me, she quoted $400 for standard session and $500 for a premium one. 

Offline expedmdh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2020, 07:02:20 pm »
Just had an AMAZING session with Nikki in NYC. Setup was easy with great communication and deposit was easy. Nikki opened the door in a nice short skirt and a nice top with some 4" heels exactly what I had asked for . I was blown away with seeing Nikki standing there at 6' 4 absolutely stunning she is the ULTIMATE AMAZON. Nikki has just started her prep for shows upcoming so her off season muscle curves were AMAZING legs that go on forever with AMAZING calves and thighs. The session was muscle worship and some arm wrestling and just plain talking. Most of the sessions I do are all muscle worship and some arm wrestling if the girl will do it, most do not like too. I have done 30 over the years with 10 last year. Nikki has an Amazing personality funny and very easy to talk too. Then you add her ULTIMATE AMAZON body with absolutely perfect smooth skin and you have the perfect woman. I have to say her pictures on line are amazing but meeting Nikki in person I was blown away with her stunning smile perfect skin and all her 6ft of amazing muscle curves. I will be one of her regulars here in NYC, cant wait till April too see Nikki again. Guys do not miss the chance too see her you will not be disappointed.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 07:47:23 pm »
Nikki was my very first session back in Dec. 2018, and she is really amazing! She really towered over me, and is very beautiful. Great feetz too!

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 03:51:04 pm »
i think i might be able to book a session with her next month if all goes well. if all goes well :cool2:

Offline NikkiJNow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2020, 11:49:01 am »
Hey guys. I wanted to say hi and tell you I miss traveling to see everyone! I am healthy and have been training hard in my home gym in Florida. I’ve been busy trying to create content. If you’re missing me, check out my clip store 😘  https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/148711/amazon-nikki

Your Favorite Amazon,
Nikki 💪

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2020, 03:17:42 pm »
Hey guys. I wanted to say hi and tell you I miss traveling to see everyone! I am healthy and have been training hard in my home gym in Florida. I’ve been busy trying to create content. If you’re missing me, check out my clip store 😘  https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/148711/amazon-nikki

Your Favorite Amazon,
Nikki 💪

Thanks for the update, Nikki! You were my first-ever session, and it was unforgettable. i hope things get back to normal soon, and will send good thoughts your way. I will definitely see clips store too. Guys, definitely check out the clips store! She has some amazing sexy stuff there.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2020, 12:58:46 am »

Your Favorite Amazon,
Nikki 💪
I'm sure everyone misses you and hopes to see you soon.  ???

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 03:35:48 pm »
Has anyone heard from her over doing session booking?

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2020, 10:32:14 am »
 Nope Nikki always has her day well planned out I’ve seen her 7 times and never felt rushed. She is very good I 1000 percent recommend her. As soon as you open the door your gonna be like wow is she real. I definitely miss seeing her and I can’t wait for this to be over so I can see her again

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2020, 01:25:05 am »
Has anyone heard from her over doing session booking?
Question isn't clear.   

Heard from her?    She responds.

Over Books:    NO   IF it happened, probably some guys were late.   Not common with her. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View