Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575017 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 09:21:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NikkiJ Now  (Read 23697 times)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NikkiJ Now
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2020, 02:34:37 am »
Hey guys. I wanted to say hi and tell you I miss traveling to see everyone! I am healthy and have been training hard in my home gym in Florida. I’ve been busy trying to create content. If you’re missing me, check out my clip store 😘  https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/148711/amazon-nikki

Your Favorite Amazon,
Nikki 💪

Saw here last year. Gorgeous, strong and damned imaginative and sexy. As someone who’s seen my share of FBBs she is a “must see” in my book.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2020, 02:34:37 am »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2020, 07:01:06 am »
She's got a channel on PH quite shocked tbh

It's supposed to be "mysterious".  She's done similar on her site and can but PHub is the way to go

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2020, 03:48:34 pm »
Nope Nikki always has her day well planned out I’ve seen her 7 times and never felt rushed. She is very good I 1000 percent recommend her. As soon as you open the door your gonna be like wow is she real. I definitely miss seeing her and I can’t wait for this to be over so I can see her again

Agreed! She is awesome!!

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2020, 05:18:55 pm »
Ok, I'm gonna try and book a session with her. lets see how it goes

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2020, 03:29:52 pm »
If she piques your interest, go for it. Overall, the reviews are good. The poll numbers are good. Several repeat customers have posted good reviews. One guy has seen her seven times. That's as good a recommendation as you can get.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2020, 03:57:59 pm »
If she piques your interest, go for it. Overall, the reviews are good. The poll numbers are good. Several repeat customers have posted good reviews. One guy has seen her seven times. That's as good a recommendation as you can get.

Well said.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2020, 01:32:45 am »
I saw Nikki for a second session in early June in Florida, and she really looks awesome! She's prepping for the Tampa Pro show at end of July, so she's definitely lean and hard and overall in great shape. And beautiful as always. She's one of the most pleasant sessionettes I've met. Definitely worth a look. Also, she has travel to northern states now posted for June, so check those out!

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2020, 11:34:17 pm »
I've sessioned with her a few times.  My preferred session type is more muscle worship/sensual muscle worship.    The first time I met her, I was blown away with how much bigger she is in person than any of her photos indicate.  I know you read that all the time, but damn, this girl really is much bigger in person.  She's a hair over 6 ft in bare feet, so when she answers the door in 6 inch heels, your looking at a 6'6" super model.   Her inseam is 35 inches, add 6 inches to that and you're looking at a 41 inch inside the leg measurement.  To put that into perspective she could stand in heels with one foot on each side of a tennis net at center court and clear it by 5 inches.   Her legs are sculpted, long and powerful.  I'm sorry, but I'll argue with anyone who says there is a better pair of legs out there.  Please point me to that person, if you think they exist, I would love to know who they  are.   Because she is so tall, she doesn't have the appearance of the much shorter thick looking athletes.  She has a beautiful lean muscular appearance and every muscle on her body is well defined and hard.  I'm not into the lift and carry or the scissor thing, but she felt the need to give me a sample.  I'm 5'9" and 180 pounds, she put me on her back and squatted me several times without any appearance of effort.  She gave me a bear hug and lifted me to her eye level again with no effort.  She then proceed to squeeze me and crack my back at least 3 times, she said she was my chiropractor.  She squeezed me hard enough that I had to tell her, that I was good and I really was okay to be set back on the ground.  I knew she was squeezing me quite hard but didn't realize how hard it was until the next day when I was soar all across my chest.  At one point she asked me to sit on her lap while she was seated on the edge of the bed.  I was a little uncomfortable at the thought of my out of shape body falling ackwardly across her lap, but that's not what happened.   When I started to sit she grabbed me and held me craddled in her arms (the way a groom carries a bride across the threshold) like I weighed nothing, I wasn't moving a bit, it was like I was sitting in a chair made of granite.  She held me there for quite awhile just teasing me that I really had no choice but to sit there until she let me up.  Then when I thought she was about to let me up, she stood up with me still in her arms and walked around the room, just to show me that she could.  Remember, I'm not a lift and carry guy, she was just showing off, maybe because I told her that I was not into that, she was trying to show me that she could get me into that if she wanted.
What I quickly realized is that her arms and shoulders are very powerful, in addition to very chiseled.  This first session experience with her was during the 4 week's prior to a show, so she was getting into show condition.  She also thought it was quite amusing to stand infront of the hotel full length mirror and have me stand behind her just to show that she could make me disappear.   Then she would have me stand beside her, so that I could see how utterly pathetic my body was compared to hers.   Thankfully she only made me experience her scissors one time. That's not my thing so I didn't realize what she was doing until I finally was crying out for her to stop.  She thought I knew that I was supposed to tap, which I did not.   She has a size 11 foot, which means when she is barefooted she can tippy toe and make her self 6'6" again, which she did several times just to remind me that even barefooted, she could make herself 9 inches taller than me.   I'll save the rest of the muscle worship for your imagination.  She enjoys being dominant and was pushing my buttons during that part of the session.  Thus the reason, I decided to have follow up sessions with her since that time.  I've sessioned with other well known legends, but in my opinion for what I enjoy, she's top of the list.  An easy choice.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2020, 04:16:34 am »
I first met Nikki about three years ago when she started sessions and have remained "hooked" since we first met.  But the most recent time was just a couple of days before she competed at the Tampa Pro acouple of weeks ago.  And I have to say it has been quite a "journey" being able to share with her progress she has made during this time and I can certainly attest to the fact that all of her hard work has certainly paid off :hey:

The most important thing for her now is she finally feels comfortable with her presence on the stage and really knows at this point that she "belongs" up there.  Unfortunately, because she is so tall and thus is pretty much all "lean"muscle", the judges seem to discount her physique as they seem to prefer the shorter and bulkier look. 

But having talked with her after the show, she did say that for the first time she felt that the judges gave her credit for her hard work and her placement was pleasing to her.

And as I have often reminded her...she IS competing as a PRO :bravo:

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2020, 12:34:18 pm »
I'm sorry, but I'll argue with anyone who says there is a better pair of legs out there.  Please point me to that person, if you think they exist, I would love to know who they  are.
Personally I'll trade even more hard size and thicker hamstrings in exchange for an inch or 2, AlphaAce is my answer. Nikki has sensational legs though and she's great for everything except wrestling, if you have a thing for tall girls she's an absolute must book.
Fair enough Boyofwinter, "better" is a a very subjective term.  For me that was long, muscular and lean.  I do think you'll have to sacrifice around 4 inches in length to find your criteria.  35 is an awefully long inseam.

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2020, 12:41:23 pm »
@Liftcarryfan1...
I think 50 pounds could definitely make a difference.  You can tell when someone is having to work for it and at my weight I could tell I wasn't pushing her.  From all of the reviews I've read clock watching doesn't seem like a theme.  Maybe it was a realy jammed up day, but I do know she's very organized, so that doesn't seem right either.  Who knows what was going on.   

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2020, 07:26:08 pm »
Again, I have had the pleasure of seeing Nikki pursue her goal of being the "best she can be" and watching her progress  to where she stands today :bravo: 

But what I truly admire about her is even though she knows that she will never place near the top of the Physique Division, she has told me for her it's more about the "camraderie" of being with other females who share the same interests and passion.  And that's the reason why she is likely to continue to compete in the Physique classification.

Genetics be damned :tongue:

Offline NikkiJNow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2020, 11:39:53 am »
Hey everyone! I’m so excited to be traveling again. My schedule on SG is always up to date and accurate. As always, if you have any questions, just reach out to me. Lockdown, quarantine, and just plain survival put my butt in gear working on my clip store and researching what would be the best platform for me to share Amazon Nikki with the world, and decided PH was it. Whether you agree or not, I don’t care. The link is below if you want to check it out. I am proud of all the content I have created. I enjoy all aspects of my job/life! As for competing...those who know me, know I am an athlete at heart. I want to compete always!! WPD was where I fit in best as an amateur athlete. Moving into the pro league, I have seen much larger physiques than mine are awarded by the judges. I had an awesome time competing this year. I finished year 2 as a Competitive Pro and I’m so proud of my journey so far. For the rest of 2020, I have decided to focus on certain areas 🍑 of my physique and then hit the stage in early 2021 in my heels...yep, going to rock that Figure stage. Honestly, can’t wait!! I will stay within 10lbs of my stage weight during my transition period. I really do embrace clean eating all year long! Looking forward to seeing you in a city across the USA 🇺🇸 soon. Be back to Europe as soon as possible!! Promise! Miss it so much over there!!

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2020, 12:42:51 pm »
Awesome news! Looking forward to seeing the progress.

Thanks

Offline ana1x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2021, 05:19:32 pm »
I met her at the beginning of the 2019 year in Paris for a level 2 session ( FS )
Awesome girl and session : She's a real alpha woman : tall , strong and very beautiful.
I had the honnor to be her boyfriend while one hour.
I hope she'll come back in France very soon.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View